Did you pray to your goddess today, /a/?
Would Kazuma be attracted to Aqua if she wore panties? I feel like that's what we are missing in this situation. Sure, he loves breasts as well, but maybe he was never able to Aqua as a heroine because she never wore panties.
You know what's the worst of all? She probably let kazuma die against the winter general by not telling him how dangerous that monster was, just to show off her (((god))) powers.
Exactly. Anyone who followers her is an idiot and will have their life in danger.
Let's get this check list started.
1. A danger to herself 
2. A danger to her team 
3. A Danger to everyone around her 
4. Outsmarted by a mortal, a NEET no less 
5. A Danger to the other goddesses 
6. Defeated by a Frog 
7. Almost sold into slavery 
8. Tried to destroy a lich who was the key to defending the whole city and may be the key to beating the final boss 
9. Sabotaging a fellow goddess while in her duties 
10. Annihilated a city 
11. Got a huger denbt crises than Greece. 
Will praying to the damegami get a season 3 and 4?
Why didn't he stay a laborer, marry Aqua, and live in a nice house with her that they built together? They were truly happy then.
Why should I pray to a puddle when I have a far better object of worship right here?
>still believing to any divinity