[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 73

File: Roschi Wink.jpg (30KB, 375x194px) Image search: [Google]
Roschi Wink.jpg
30KB, 375x194px
https://mega.nz/#!ddVzQYhB!STuBK08e1IDuGyHdiXqBBetW9RbzL9vHGtVC58Bo9RE

>That sweet feeling when you think you're fucked because you haven't killed enough Petras, but then you realize you can always kill more so you're back in business.
>>
I always get a heartboner whenever Petra dies, is it wrong to feel this way?
>>
File: 1482857446965.jpg (389KB, 1127x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482857446965.jpg
389KB, 1127x1600px
>>151762045
Are you Elsa by any chance?
>>
>>151762155
what emotions does that face imply?
>>
>>151762248
>Petra: I am about to get disembowled
>Subaru: Fuck, Petra is about to get disembowled
>Elsa: I am so getting off on disembowling this girl
>>
Subaru-kun is so cute in this chapter. I want to kissu him.
>>
>>151762248
> can't wait to /ll/
>>
>>151762413
Why is she holding the dagger near the throat though?
>>
File: 143562769879.jpg (29KB, 528x672px) Image search: [Google]
143562769879.jpg
29KB, 528x672px
>>151762248
She's a sexually frustrated vampire that gets off gutting people.
>>
>>151762475
So Petra doesn't move around much, plus she's too short, it would be awkward to take her guts hostage. But you know as soon as shit goes down exactly what she's gonna do.
>>
>>151762484
too bad Subaru had no route where he beat her with the power of the dick, she was hot
>>
>>151762533
What is Elsa's power level in this series anyways? Who is she comparable with?
>>
>>151762418
Rem you're supposed to be a potato right now, how are you talking?
>>
>>151762628
Wilhelm
>>
>>151762647
Is she also somewhat bitter/desperate seeking revenge over something?
>>
>>151762688
Not really, she likes guts.
>>
>>151762588
She probably rode the BCC at least once though.
>>
>>151762706
Are the lovely color of Subaru's (and everyone elses) guts the only thing that umm... her "story" is all about?
>>
>>151762771
She almost got raped and gutted the guy, starting her eternal love for guts and only guts.
>>
>>151761921
So I just finished browsing through the cesspool that is the Yahari thread up right now and I gotta say; as bad as it can occasionally get I really appreciate these threads.

Like I remember back when the Yahari threads were decent (largely because the second season hadn't aired then), and I hope these threads never get to that level.

Seriously, there is actually discussions and shit in these threads. Which on paper doesn't really sound like that high of a bar, but it seems to be with some fanbases.
>>
>>151762794
As a kid the guts of someone prevented her from freezing to death. She's also not entirely human and that may or may not be making her more bloodthirsty.
>>
>>151762155
Will she finally get doujins if we get s2?
>>
>>151762248
Subaru: KISAMA
Petra: Subaru-kun tasukete kudasai.
Elsa: Her resistance only makes my dick harder.
>>
>>151762885
Who would you say is the most interesting character of the series?
>>
>>151762925
>Subaru-oniichan
>>
>>151762959
Probably Echidna or Wilhelm, he got his own extra volume. Echidna herself has a lot of moral ambiguity. She also is the only witch to view Satella and Envy as one in the same. You can see how Subaru began to trust her. Subaru himself, oddly enough, isn't too bad either. He's fleshed out enough and entertaining enough in his interactions to carry a chunk of the story on his own.
>>
>>151762959
Subaru-kun himself. Other characters might beat him out if we learn more about them, but right now I say it's him.
>>
File: 1482859525443.jpg (378KB, 1124x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1482859525443.jpg
378KB, 1124x1600px
Are you a baddie, anon?
>>
>>151763150
>>151763264
Does Wilhelm get some more backstory beyond the anime?
I haven't started reading all of the translations yet, but the story does seem somewhat interesting, although i am not a fan of Subaru's typical to shonen MCs "can't really get anything done ever myself" storyline.
>>
>>151763316
She can tug on my dick and find out
>>
File: Meili.jpg (65KB, 900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Meili.jpg
65KB, 900x1000px
Reminder that arc 6's chapter 3 is translated:

https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2017/01/01/arc-6-chapter-3-a-little-girls-cell/
>>
>>151763335
He does. It's died in to Reinhard's as well since Reinhard is his grandson.

Arc 5 works on it more it's fairly tragic.
>>
any scans for new re:zero doujins?
>>
>>151763466
Meant to say that it's tied.

>>151763470
There's scans for the one about the highschool IF world, Rem X Subaru. And i think i saw another one too, also Rem X Subaru.
>>
How many Cultists did Emilia fuck in that frozen room (before it was frozen)?
>>
>>151763335
>Subaru's typical to shonen MCs "can't really get anything done ever myself"

That's the opposite of a shounen storyline.
>>
>>151763470
At least two
>>
File: forced and arkward quark.png (151KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
forced and arkward quark.png
151KB, 474x311px
>>151763362
You'll suffer his fate anon.
>>
>>151763335
I don't think that's shounen or rather I don't think that's where it's going/went but he does get fleshed out more than he already was (in the novels anyway, it's easier to do introspection in the written medium without breaking pace).

We learn more about what happened with Wilhelm's wife and the whale. Young Reinhard took her title at a bad time and it removed her blessing. It was out of his control but he still took the blame. Wilhelm dislikes Reinhard (his grandson) because of this.
>>
How many Cultists did Rem fuck in the front yard of the mansion ( before she gets killed) ?
>>
>>151763539
Then after arc 5 they regard each other as total strangers
>>
>>151763539
He USED to dislike him due to it, he wanted to make amends because he lashed out in anger and wasn't thinking straight, then the happenings of Arc 5 fuck their relationship up forever, and Reinhard's father does the same prior to said events.
>>
>>151763507
Unknown, looked like about half a dozen in that room from the anime version.

>>151763574
Also Unknown, though in the manga version of the twister scene she was counting guys and was up to at least 20 or so, so she can kill probably somewhere around that many before getting wounded to death.
>>
>>151763416
Did meili ever take the knot?
>>
>>151763650
As expected of the person that can only be the hero.
>>
>>151763466
>>151763539
Also what's up with the bishops, some other anon in another thread stated, that they were supposed to be super strong, but in the anime, Betelgeuse didn't seem that strong at all?
Is/was this supposed to be so, or did the anime misrepresent his strength?
>>
>>151763899
He's considered the weakest bishop. His gimmick(s) are actually pretty good if you don't know what they are, but its possible to compensate for them if you do.

After that you've got the Gluttonies who could be potentially pretty scary, they're at least better at straight confrontation than Pete is. Sirius can't be killed without you yourself dying, Capella is really hard to kill and can fuck you up instantly. Pride is unknown, but if its Al his loops are pretty neat. And Regulus is basically invincible if you can't figure out his bizarre trick.
>>
>>151763899
Betelgeuse is the weakest Archbishop, his strength was appropriate in the anime.
Now the other sins are on a whole different level.
>>
>>151763899
Anon, if you don't think Invisible fucking hands are not strong as fuck, when they can tear people apart and trees alike, something wrong with you.

Subaru gave everyone tips on how his powers worked, and of course, being able to see the hands in the first place means he can easily counter them, since they seem to be fairly slow to an extent.

The other bishops do have extremely OP powers too:

Greed = He stops time around himself, basically he becomes a living chainsaw with godmode turned on, so nothing can hurt him and everything he touches is ripped apart. He is required to place his pseudo heart into another body or else the time stop would make his own heart stop. He collects wives and uses then for this purpose.

Lust: Can shapeshift into anything, and shapeshift others, she also cannot be killed conventionally. If you crush her heads it comes back, if you destroy her heart it also comes back. She can also transfer cursed blood to others which kills the victim painfully.

Gluttony: Can eat abstract things, names and memories being the staple of how the power works. Eating a name makes everyone forget you, eating a memory makes the person amnesiac, eating both leaves the person in a coma and forgotten.

They also retain the memories and abilities of the people they ate, so if they ate a master of the rapier, they'd be able to use it like said person, and another skill called Eclipse, seems to make them mix their bodies with that of the other bishops of gluttony. They are 3 in total.

Wrath: Can manipulate other people's emotions and drive them insane or get them to do other things by emotion manipulation. She also has the equivalent of Kiznaver powers and if she cuts off the leg of a person, everyone watching or linked to that person also loses their legs, same for emotions. She can make fear rebound between people to the point of killing them due to mental stress from how high it is.

Pride: There's no bishop of pride, or no one knows who they are.
>>
>>151764192
Other small details:

Greed while in time stop can swing his arm and make an air blade, due to being outside of time, his movements make the air extremely dangerous if he does it with the intention of directing an air blast.

Wrath also cannot be killed or else the Kiznaver effect is applied to you. You may kill her, but you will die in the process.

And there's no bishop of envy/jealousy, since Satella is still alive. But most people assume Subaru has her authority.
>>
>>151764192
Al might be Pride. He's the best candidate so far and he can

>force someone and himself into a loop
>chooses who remembers the loop
>essentially psychological torture or fighting them until he can win
>has a limited range and it doesn't seem to affect the surrounding environment
>>
>>151764281
>Wrath also cannot be killed or else the Kiznaver effect is applied to you.
And all your friends, and then you all sympathetically die. She also controls fire.
>>
>>151764192
>>151764281
Subaru's unseen hand/invisible providence seems indestructible, since it wasn't shredded by regulus's chainsaw godmode.
>>
File: Thearesia.png (668KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Thearesia.png
668KB, 1000x563px
What are Reinhard's thoughts on his sexy grandma?
>>
>>151764397
Probably grief, since he feels it's his fault she died, and everyone also blamed him for it.
>>
>>151764170
>>151764191
>>151764192
>>151764281
Thanks for the clarification!
Is Subaru the only one who can mm... "sense/see" (?) the abilities of other bishops, since he was the only one who saw the invisible hands?
Can the other bishops also?
Also i guess i did underestimate the invisible hands, but i guess the anime did not do a very good job at showing their true potential, at least i felt they were rather umm... weak-ish... or not used enough.
>>
>>151764394
Yeah, it works differently, its intangible except to whatever he wants grabbed. In a sense its closer to the hands Satella has, while Pete's were invisible, but always physically present since they displace matter. My read of Sekhmet seems more like a forceful presence than anything like a hand that manipulates objects.
>>
>>151764192
There must be a reason why Pride hasn't been shown yet. Whoever it is, that individual must be extremely powerful and/or with motives that go beyond a regular archbishop. I remember in the WN that Typhon's powers to sever limbs and find out peoples sins was but a fraction of the Authorities true potential. Pride might be a cut above the rest.
Also, apparently the Wrath authority doesn't affect Reinhard. This doesn't mean that the authority is weak though, I think it has a certain conditions for it to be used. I mean how could Subaru acquire Wrath?
>>
>>151763316
Is it wrong that I noticed her dress was see-through like an entire minute before I realized she was holding a severed arm?

Heck I was staring at her gap and it was only after I decided to close the image and then open it up again that did in fact notice that what I had previously assumed was a bouquet of flowers was in actual truth, a mans severed arm.
>>
>>151764470
They seemed weak because Subaru could counter them due to being able to see them. Once you know the weakness it's not that hard, and it doesn't help that the hands seem kinda slow.

Also there's nothing to "see" with the the other powers. Also yes, Subaru has this weird thing where most shit that should have knocked him down doesn't hurt him.

The whale mist didn't drive him insane, the cursed blood made the limbs that turned black become stronger instead of making him feel pain, he can remember the victims of gluttony and he can collect the power from the bishops he kills.
>>
>>151764470
Well, the thing to remember is that how Rem died to them would be the usual use case. Everyone else was forewarned and they planned to counter that ability.

Subaru seems resistant to some of the archbishop powers and this seems unique to him. He can remember things erased by Gluttony and he could see the hands. Regulus, Sirius and Capella's authorities I don't think are affected or reduced due to the nature of their powers.
>>
>>151764281
>Greed while in time stop can swing his arm and make an air blade, due to being outside of time, his movements make the air extremely dangerous if he does it with the intention of directing an air blast.
I looked through the Q&As once, and he can use his power on things he touches. I think he actually has to do that to grab things properly without shredding them.
>>151764281
>And there's no bishop of envy/jealousy, since Satella is still alive.
I think Satella still has Sloth, since she has Unseen Hands. For all we know, she was able to split off a portion of each Sin she held.

Anyhow, the most frightening thing about the Bishops is that they'd all be harmless losers without their power. The worst Regulus would have done, without his power, was be disrespectful to his parents. With his power, he's slaughtered his way through multiple cities and married his childhood friend.
>>
File: 1482853152600.png (689KB, 853x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1482853152600.png
689KB, 853x1050px
nee-sama is probably celebrating at Roswaal's gospel going to shit.
>>
File: Inapropiate witch.jpg (146KB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
Inapropiate witch.jpg
146KB, 850x500px
>>151764556
Her and Daphne have fairly lewd clothes.
>>
>>151764593
She's digging out her list of all the shit she wants Roswaal to do when she wins.

Lots of headpatting will be involved
>>
>>151761921
>>151763416
Is the translations super patchwork?
Am I missing something somewhere?
>>
>>151764593
>Roswaal's gospel going to shit.
Did it really though?
>>
>>151762875
If it weren't for the constant translations and new content we'd easily end up turning into a general.
>>
>>151762833
>>151762885
Imagine if instead of gutting him he had ejaculated warm cum all over her.
>>
>>151764653
Kind of. Remonwater translates stuff related to Rem. As such, some people have skipped entirely over arc 5 and are moving onto arc 6 in preparation for the author adding new material to the WN. The arc 4 translation is going straight through and I think there's someone doing the same for arc 3.
>>
It should be worth noting that to use authorities a trigger is needed. Subaru cannot use his Authority of Sloth willingly, it only works when Subaru feels the need to get something done, and the hand will do what the slothful Subaru can't. It's also the reason why he hasn't used the Authority of Greed yet, he was trying to use Greed in an arc 6 loop but he couldn't get it out. Greed responds to a different trigger that isn't known yet.
>>
>>151764712
I don't think cum alone could have saved her from cold unless the guy works with hentai logic, and can cum 2 liters of cum.
>>
>>151764715
If I wanted to read the most comprehensive straight forward translation.... where?
>>
File: 1482823334081.jpg (115KB, 1024x1448px) Image search: [Google]
1482823334081.jpg
115KB, 1024x1448px
So did that clown shitter really bank on Rem being in a coma? It seems like it since she would've circumvented his plan to break Subaru.
>>
>>151764744
>She keeps jerking him off/blowing him/fucking him so she can keep being warm.
>He dies and she runs off to find another guy to keep her warm
Welcome to doujinland
>>
>>151764563
>>151764571
So do the bishops work together, or do they all do their own thing?
Also where do they get their Gospels from?
Sorry for all the questions, i just have so many...
>>
>>151764728
>sloth -> feels the need to get something done

>greed -> feels the need to share something?
>>
>>151764776
I don't think he did it on purpose, since oddly enough he does display some form of fondness for the sisters.

But, he didn't try to stop it most likely.
>>
>>151764677
Unless Echidna changes her mind it's entire predicted future will fall apart by virtue of Subaru being unable to take the trials or contact Echidna.
>>
>>151764788
They all go do their own thing, betegulese is the only one who gives a shit about satella. The only reason they a haven't backstabbed each other already is that everyone would die in the ensuring fight.
>>
>>151764776
Can't tell, she wouldn't be in his gospel anymore it seems and he wouldn't remember if he did. Also her dying over and over to whatever while she tries to help him might break him faster.

Rem's presence would probably complicate things further for everyone involved really.
>>
File: 1474221368202.jpg (45KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1474221368202.jpg
45KB, 848x480px
How can a hikkineet be so alpha.
>>
Who does Subaru hate more? The clown or gluttony?
>>
>>151764792
Perhaps the desire to monopolize or hold onto something strongly.
>>
>>151764788
The assumption you'd have is that the bishops are working to revive Satella but in actuality they are merely working to fulfill their own desires according to Sirius of wrath, Petelgeuse's wish simply had to do with Satella.

They basically do whatever the hell they want, and are not truly working together. Sirius even asks Subaru to kill the bishops of gluttony for her.

We don't know where the gospels they have come from, but the original, the book of wisdom belongs to the witch Echidna, and she made perfect copies for Roswaal and Beatrice, they serve to state the future, and seem to lead the person into what they desire. The bishop books feel more like a "do this" order book.
>>
>>151764870
At least he's reversed what the clown has done.
>>
>>151764788
Sirius is Yandere for Pete and is 'friends' with Regulus, who threatened to kill her over the phone because she was so sad about Pete.

The Gluttonies are like a family kind of.

Capella is a huge bitchy slut.

They pretty much do their own thing and their gospels direct them to their personal happiness, only Pete really seemed interested in the 'witch' part of the 'witch cult.' That said, they all probably take marching orders from Pandora one way or another, or she just manipulates fate to get them places she needs them.
>>
>>151764864
He only started being a hikki recently. Hence why he is fit.
>>
>>151764537
>Also, apparently the Wrath authority doesn't affect Reinhard. This doesn't mean that the authority is weak though
Of course it doesn't. Reinhard can't even die properly unless he wants to. Blessing of the Phoenix doesn't have limits. That was also in the Q&A.
>Pride might be a cut above the rest.
It probably is, but here's my thoughts on it. The Authorities seem to come at a price, and that price is higher the more power you want to get out of it. My current guess is that Pride, like many of the Bishops, superficially denies his Sin and has a distaste for showing off his power. He might also be smart enough to know that using it at full power is likely to cost him his mind. Which kind of reminds me that Al is an amnesiac in the WN, and has no memories of his former identity on Earth. He only has common sense knowledge of Earth.

Al also likes to act like he's no one serious or special, but has little moments which suggest he's hiding something major. Like a connection to Satella. If Al is Pride, he basically has a variant of RbD.
>>151764776
Probably. If his Gospel had any reliability at any point in time, it should have mentioned something about that. Before she got erased. I kind of wonder how much erasing someone can fuck up a Gospel's predictions.
>>151764792
>>greed -> feels the need to share something?
Subaru's Greed is typically described in the same manner as his desire to be Rem's Hero. The LN makes it very obvious in a translated passage I read, as Echidna sees his need to keep pressing forward regardless of conditions, instead of giving up, as the basis of his Greed.
>>
>>151764537
They still say sloth is the strongest.

Wrath may be troublesome, but i think she'd still lose to sloth.
>>
>>151764974
>Subaru's Greed is typically described in the same manner as his desire to be Rem's Hero

that would mean that Subaru will be able to use the authority of greed when he let's others help him to save Rem or when he decides to give up saving her?
>>
>>151764537
convincing Sirius to let subaru kill her so she can join her husbando inside his body.
>>
>>151764974
>If his Gospel had any reliability at any point in time, it should have mentioned something about that.
This assumes its detailed enough that what happens involving Rem is considered part of his happiness. From what we know he needed or wanted Subaru to prove himself on his own, and so stayed out of it, but how does that read in the Gospel? Does it give him information on how Subaru is solving the problem or does it just say 'Fuck off and wait here until Ram shows up with some villagers'? The second arc seemed to give him at least some direction, since he left the mansion in preparation for letting Subaru handle the dog fight until he needed to show up and nuke puppies.
>>
File: 1482865596239.gif (240KB, 540x448px) Image search: [Google]
1482865596239.gif
240KB, 540x448px
>>151765141
Giving up on her would be the opposite of his greed. Echidna basically called him greedy for not accepting any loss and going for a golden ending where he retains his humanity and has all his friends around.
>>
>>151765179
She wants to bring Pete out of Subaru, not join Pete inside of him. She will most likely be slain
>>
>>151765093
Meant to say pride may be troublesome.
>>
>>151765093
Kind of? Provided his back up bodies were far enough away he could kill her and she'd just get a single body and he'd just switch and be fine.

If he knew how Regulus worked he could technically beat him, but he has no good way of finding that out so he can't really ever win.
>>
>>151765248
Well, if Al is pride, he can probably just trap you in a loop forever until you do what he wants. Your mind would theoretically break eventually.
>>
>>151765226
Unless you find a way to kill her without dying yourself due to kizunaiver, i don't see that one happening.
>>
>>151764841
>>151764909
>>151764933
Okay. Since i have asked so much about the bishops already then i would ask some other questions now.
At the beginning of the anime, Elsa was trying to purchase off the "Insignia" from Felt&Co. Who was she trying to get it for?
Why does Roswaal want to kill the dragon?
Could Puck really "destroy the world" should Emilia die?
>>
>>151765212
yeah that's my point. It seems like Subaru has to do the opposite to be able to use his authorities. Like when he want's to use sloth power he must have the urge to do something what is the opposite of being slothful. And now when he want's to use greed's power he has to give up saving her but that's too much of a price
>>
>>151765336
>Who was she trying to get it for?
Roswaal, kind of. Its what he hired her to do, but he expected her to be stopped.

>Why does Roswaal want to kill the dragon?
Probably because it locked up his waifu

>Could Puck really "destroy the world" should Emilia die?
No, Reinhard is a thing. There are also others who could kill him if they encountered him.
>>
>>151765093
Well yeah, but remember Pride's significance as a sin. It's often said to be the worst Sin of the 7
>>
>>151765141
>or when he decides to give up saving her?
Giving up on anyone, including himself, goes against his Greed.
>>151765212
Yep. That's how it's elaborated on further.
>>151765338
>Like when he want's to use sloth power he must have the urge to do something what is the opposite of being slothful
Not really. Wanting something to do something for you doesn't make you not Slothful. Imagine you're sitting on the couch and really wish you had an extra invisible hand to reach over and grab it for you, because you don't actually feel like getting up. The Authority of Sloth gives you that extra invisible hand.
>>
>>151765322
You could have Reinhard take her out in the woods away from literally everybody you like.
>>
>>151765336
Why don't you just catch up on the translations you animeonlyfag?
>>
>>151765398
Why would Roswaal do that then?
Just exactly how strong is Reinhard?
>>
>>151762418
Don't you have a bed to potato in, Rem?
>>
>>151765568
Its complicated, but essentially he knew Subaru would show up and he vaguely knows what Subaru can do, so he needs him for further clown plans.

Reinhard can fight Satella to an infinite standstill.
>>
>>151765568
Reinhard is literally as strong as he needs to be to beat the opposition.
>>
>>151765336
>>151765568

Roswaal follows what his Gospel tells him and even tries to make sure its predictions come true. He believes it will help him free Echidna and gain her favor. His plan with the dragon seems to be what he thought the gospel was leading him towards until it started making Subaru predictions. It predicted the events of arc 1 before Subaru arrived so he hired Elsa to make sure it happens. It predicts the final loop of each arc with the exception of the 4th arc onwards.

His gospel is essentially a future diary to put it into perspective.
>>
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
>>151765509
But subaru needs to be there to absorb it.
>>
>>151765540
I will, but in due time. It's nice to have a nice chat (read: Q&A) in /a/ once in a while instead of the ridiculous waifuwars and incredible amount of shitposting. Don't you think?
>>
>>151765666
Well he better figure out how to not get Kiznaiver'd
>>
>>151765623
>future diary
Now i want to see an echidna version of the yuno stare.
>>
File: nap.png (1MB, 1000x1228px) Image search: [Google]
nap.png
1MB, 1000x1228px
>>151765575
That's correct. Guess I have to go to bed before Subaru-kun sees me.
>>
>>151765568
>Just exactly how strong is Reinhard?
He gets stronger when he bleeds. He gets stronger at any time of the day. Attacks can't hit him unless he wants them to. He can return to life if he dies, however many times as he wants. He can walk on water. He can walk on clouds. He will never confuse salt and sugar. He can train anyone to their maximum potential. He is a master chef. Any clothes he makes are guaranteed to become a fad. He can request new Blessings like this at any point in time.

And that's just the beginning. He can one-shot Puck with his dragon sword, which was also able to restore all of the environmental damage from the ice and cause flowers to bloom.

Reinhard is basically a living god.
>>
Why not have Reinhard solve every problem? Why doesn't Roswaal try to secure his help in reviving Echidna?
>>
>>151765706
Probably with greed authority, but i'm not sure. Does it protect against instant death?
>>
>>151765757
Superman dilemma. Reinhard can't be everywhere at once. Why would he want to revive a witch and go against the dragon's wishes?
>>
>>151765757
>Why not have Reinhard solve every problem?
Reinhard has official duties and shit, he can't be everywhere. In one Bad End AU Subaru does force Felt to quit and get Reinhard to follow him around to kill shit.

>Why doesn't Roswaal try to secure his help in reviving Echidna?
Book isn't telling him to, so from his perspective it wouldn't work
>>
>>151765698
I think you're exaggerating waifuwars and shitposting in these threads in order to downplay the stupidity of your asking to be spoonfed, considering it's obvious you haven't spent much time here in order to be asking for spoilers which most people are up to date with.
>>
>>151765757
>Why doesn't Roswaal try to secure his help in reviving Echidna?
Reinhard serves justice and exists to correct error in the world, and restore order. Witches are agents of chaos. I don't think Reinhard would want to restore a Witch.
>>
So how powerful would a Subaru and Roswaal team up be? Could they solve most of the problems?
>>
>>151765890
Depends on what problems you mean. Roswaal only cares about solving one problem.
>>
>>151765809
>>151765814
>>151765868
>Literally a god
>Still has official duties
Why haven't they made this guy king already?
>>
>>151765928
Because he doesn't want to be. At the end of the day he's mostly good for killing things. I guess he's also good at cooking and tailoring, but that's not exactly the skillset you want for your king is it?
>>
>>151765918
I'm saying what if Roswaal agreed to join Subaru's cause for real. Could they beat all the villains?
>>
>>151765967
It would help, but Roswaal mostly just adds tremendous amounts of firepower and political clout. He couldn't beat Regulus, maybe could kill Sirius if he sniped her or something, and might be able to BBQ Capella hard enough but I think she's practically immortal. He could probably cook up some Turd Goblins I guess, but I don't think that solves the general problem with them.
>>
>>151765928
I don't think anyone could stop him if he tried but he clearly doesn't want the position. That could also put him at odds with the dragon and by extension the public and everyone reveres the dragon.

There's no guarantee his kids would be even close to his power level either.
>>
>>151765748
>>151765621
>>151765609
So if that is true, then why doesn't Reinhard just annihilate all those pesky bishops that are causing so much trouble? Or does he also have some greater plan or idk, Gospel that he follows?
>>151765823
Well i didn't really mean specifically re: zero threads, rather /a/ overall, but... it is true i recently marathoned this series and happened upon this thread.
>>
Are the Oni supposed to be the Asian equivalent of Re:zero's world?
>>
>>151766109
What?

>>151766081
He can't be everywhere at once. The cult runs a lot of obfuscating tactics and operates in all 4 countries. He could kill the shit out of the whale if he knew where it was going to be, but its hard to track and pin down because its a giant flying fog machine.
>>
>>151766081
He'd have to know the Bishops' whereabouts in the first place to do that. In the anime they even said this was like the first time they got the jump on the cult. In the fifth arc he basically does focus all his efforts on the nigh invincible guy/Greed.
>>
>>151766166
Ram and Rem's village looked exactly like a feudal japanese settlement.
>>
>>151766109
Kind of. Kararagi is the closest to not!Japan but still not quite there.
>>
>>151766277
Kararagi is asian-esque. Others from Japan have come before and brought various things with them. Keep in mind that's where Anastasia is from though.
>>
How did the sin archbishops even get their authorities? They get blessed by the witches or something?
>>
>>151766277
It may have been situated in Kararagi, or some people from there influenced their life style.
>>
>>151764715
Who translated OP's pdf, and where do I find the rest of their translations?
>>
>>151766490

http://pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
>>
>>151766411
Petelgeuse got his off a box, and he said "Sorry Flugel" before opening it.

it seems authorities have physical substance since they're able to be inside of a box. Petelgeuse was apparently not fit for it, but he injected himself with it anyway in order to protect the elf village.

Not sure about the others. I figure they must go around looking for someone worthy of having the authorities, and them get them to join or something.
>>
>>151766411
Pete found his in a box. The witches were long dead before any of the current bishops gained their authorities.
>>
>>151766411
No. Pandora seems to be the one who gave it out to most of the bishops. From what we learned of Betelgeuse's past Flugel stripped Satella of the authorities she absorbed and locked them away. But maybe the the other authorities besides Sloth were elsewhere. The other witches are long dead, Echidna being a slight exception with spirit being sealed in her tomb. They're not good guys but nowhere near the cult's maliciousness either.
>>
>>151766512
Danke, based bloke.
>>
>>151766583
>Flugel stripped Satella of the authorities she absorbed and locked them away

Unclear. We don't even know if she did indeed absorb their authorities, and not just their bodies.
>>
>>151766647
It's likely she did though, considering Subaru is going through a similar thing right now on top of having envy's authority.
>>
File: 1482824239214.png (890KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482824239214.png
890KB, 1600x1200px
>they call Rem Sleeping Beauty
>Subaru kisses her to wake her up
>White Fox changes it to an intense stare of friendship
>>
>>151764786
Best assassin ever.
>>
File: depressed.png (207KB, 348x390px) Image search: [Google]
depressed.png
207KB, 348x390px
>>151766804

White Fox pls, you have one job
>>
>>151766166
>>151766172
How come all the royal candidates were female? Is it a coincidence, or is it explained somehow?
>>
>>151766946
Dragon isn't into dudes?
>>
>>151766946
It's explained and yet not explained. Iirc they are basically competing to be a miko to renew the covenant. Boys can't be miko, but why they need to become a miko for whatever this ritual involves in the first place isn't explained. In practice I think it just turned out that way since some type divination told them the number of candidates competing and maybe their gender too.
>>
>>151766804
This kiss isn't intense enough.
>>
>>151766804
No

>Rem sleeps and doesn't wake up
>Needs mana
>Subaru asks Roswaal
>Roswaal agrees to provide for her
>Since she's unconscious, it can only be done through his cock
>Subaru agrees for the sake of Rem
>Watches the whole thing
>>
>>151767148
some next level NTR
>>
File: Crusch-sama 18.jpg (267KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch-sama 18.jpg
267KB, 1200x1800px
What if the candidates are just sacrifices for the Dragon? What if Crusch-sama is in danger because she is the best candidate and will inevitably win?
>>
File: 1482850681603.png (491KB, 565x481px) Image search: [Google]
1482850681603.png
491KB, 565x481px
>>151767148
Ram please go.
>>
>>151766166
>>151766172
>>151767122
Well thanks for being patient and answering my questions. Have a nice rest of the evening.
>>
File: 1482823531472.jpg (1MB, 1980x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482823531472.jpg
1MB, 1980x1080px
>>151767125
>>
>>151767215
She got fucked. She can't win
>>
>>151767360

Of course she can.
>>
File: 1482857614367.png (493KB, 694x981px) Image search: [Google]
1482857614367.png
493KB, 694x981px
>Petra as cover for vol 11

That's just evil.
>>
What will Emilia's reactions be after she sees Subaru and Rem sharing a passionate kiss?

Remember that Emilia already showed some extreme jealousy such as pulling Subaru's hair and kicking him after Shaula hugged him.

>>151767325
Now that's better.
>>
File: 1462559392959.jpg (215KB, 820x720px) Image search: [Google]
1462559392959.jpg
215KB, 820x720px
>>151767122
>Boys can't be miko

That's incorrect though.
>>
>>151767518
>violent tsundere

disgusting.

she'll probably get reaaaaally jealous and satella is gonna take her body over
>>
>>151767122
Surely Reinhard could become a girl if he wanted... That reminded me of that post were he gets quads fifths and shit.
>>
Finally a doujin that has more than just the oni and the half-devil. Scans when? https://www.melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=197919&adult_view=1
>>
E
>>
M
>>
D
>>
T
>>
Emilia maji dense?
>>
Emilia Maji Devil Trash WEW
>>
>>151767518
Shaula came outta nowhere. She already knows about Rem so it should be milder jealousy.
>>
>>151767122
The miko will probably get fucked by the dragon.
>>
File: 1482188168368.jpg (60KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
1482188168368.jpg
60KB, 500x635px
>>151767862
>>151767900
>>151767922
>>
>>151767972
She didn't see Subaru kiss someone before so that's gonna be new for her and Subaru already said that he'll spend a lot more time with Rem when she wakes up
>>
>>151768011
I want Emilia to bend me over.
>>
>>151767518
>no doujin of emilia tying subaru to a bed and raping him
>>
>>151768011
>subaru gets his bp pounded every night by Emilia's BHEC

How can Rem even compete?
>>
>>151768019
Well technically did see, since it was her he kissed.
>>
File: 1482360326503.jpg (87KB, 540x482px) Image search: [Google]
1482360326503.jpg
87KB, 540x482px
>>151768019
>Rem
>waking up
>ever
>>
File: 1481519704522.png (255KB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1481519704522.png
255KB, 600x1600px
>>151768116
Oni are renown for their horns.
>>
File: Perfect end.jpg (1MB, 2200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Perfect end.jpg
1MB, 2200x1800px
Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.
>>
>>151768179
>Al subplot needs Rem alive and kicking
>Emilia's 3rd vision shows her worrying things in the future like a vision of a shitstorm caused by Rem waking up
>sixth arc features lots of Ram and makes a big deal of her inclusion
>Julius needs his Gluttony cure and he came along
>they brought Rem with them

These likely aren't red herrings.
>>
File: remm.png (767KB, 837x1051px) Image search: [Google]
remm.png
767KB, 837x1051px
>>151768179
I wonder how big the shitstorm will be if Rem never wakes up
>>
File: 59876212_p0.jpg (624KB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
59876212_p0.jpg
624KB, 1000x1414px
How Rem will look at Emilia after kissing Subaru in front of her
>>
File: 59705461_p0.jpg (3MB, 2480x2862px) Image search: [Google]
59705461_p0.jpg
3MB, 2480x2862px
>>151768649
Rem is actually pretty mature relative to her jealousy all things considered.
>>
>>151767229
Ram wouldn't want any of that either, she'd be the one wanting to get fucked.
>>
>>151769049
>>151768649
rem is a cuck
>>
>>151767518
>What will Emilia's reactions be after she sees Subaru and Rem sharing a passionate kiss?
Has she had it corrected that kissing doesn't create kids?
>>
>>151769115
Lol if you ask me Emilia is getting cucked. Even if Emilia rejected the polygamy idea there is no way Rem and Toyota won't fuck in secret or do shit in secret.
>>
>>151769115
Other way around in the source

>knew Emilia had a crush
>still pursued him
>From Zero happens
>still pursues him and gets him to backpedal
>Emilia has to share with some rando maid before Subaru even confesses to her
>Rem would've taken his first kiss too if not for Felix
>>
>>151769115
cuckqueen*
>>
>Roswaal: “But why is it that you are not insane eeeeeeenough? You should be as insane—no, even more insane than I. Your situation requires insanity to attempt. Because the place you are seeking is far higher than the place I am. For traversing a path of solitude beyond any comprehension or sympathy you have no need for a human heart. Your heart must be strong, solid, as iron —yes?”

This fuckin guy
>>
>>151763416
>Anastasia: My, what a cute girl, isn’t she? Beatrice-chan, Petra-chan…isn’t this is a bit too showing of Natsuki-kun’s tastes?

Kek
>>
>>151769115
Rem and Subaru gonna fuck before Emilia get's her 2nd kiss
>>
>>151769115
>they say they want the nice girls but then go for the half-elf chadettes
>>
>>151769115
Isn't Emilia also a cuck? By the time Emilia knows to love Subaru, he already loves someone else (Rem) besides her.
>>
You stupid fucking faggots have no idea what "cuck" means fuck off back to /pol/.
>>
>>151769290
>anastasia calling subaru a pedo
>literally has 2 cat shotas and 1 cat loli as her """""2nd in command"""""
>>
>>151769498
That "loli" is 15 years old.
>>
>>151763416
I'm surprised Subaru hasn't been arrested yet.
>>
>>151769665
Medieval society, they don't care that much.
>>
>>151769665
Who's going to arrest him, the knights? He is the knights.
>>
>>151769627
Isn't Beatrice 400+ years old?
>>
>>151769627
Officer, I swear this little girl is actually a millennia old vampire!
>>
>>151769745
This girl is just a midget though. Garfiel better hope she has a growth spurt because even though they're the same age now he'll look like a pedo when he gets older.
>>
>>151769824
Nice samefag
>>
Man, Frederica is stacked.
>>
>>151769115
>>151769824
>>151769413
>>151769931
samefag
>>
>>151769951
>she will never get doujins
>>
File: 11-244.jpg (400KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
11-244.jpg
400KB, 1131x1600px
Volume 11 LN changes

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iCIAkimv9IqGFxTJ-GN9ShoZa3YdOkqiu4nyX1WVcHQ/edit#

Also includes the stuff from Volume 10 (slightly updated, nothing important) and the end of Arc 3, just so they're all in one place.

Sorry if there are any typos or unclear shit, I'm pretty tired right now. Enjoy~
>>
>>151770436
This is really solid. Thanks and good work.
>>
Has anyone got news on the Re:Zero x Konosuba Crossover yet?
>>
>>151770436
Thank you
>>
File: 11-321.png (416KB, 847x1200px) Image search: [Google]
11-321.png
416KB, 847x1200px
>>151770436
Also, if there are any moonreaders here, I'd like a second opinion on this line from Roswaal, since the way I translated it seems kinda off to me.

「君が地獄を選ぶのならば、私はそれを歓迎しよう。君が地獄を歩むのならば、私は喜んで同道しよう。君が地獄を生きるのなら、私はその地獄をこそ望もう」

(pic related if you need some context, it's just Roswaal monologuing to himself during the Witch of Envy's rampage before he dies)
>>
>>151770436
>I don't want to forget you
>She gets embarrassed
Her betrayal is going to be too painful.
>>
>>151770436
>3) There is no explanation of Gluttony’s authority (eating name/memories). Instead Ferris diagnoses that Rem’s physical condition is similar to that of the “Sleeping Princess” syndrome. When Wilhelm gives an explanation about it, Subaru notices his voice is full of emotion (he thinks that ‘perhaps some of his old friends had been afflicted by it’)

Reinhard's mother perhaps? The odd thing about her is that everyone seems to remember her, so it can't be the exact same thing.
>>
>>151770619
Should you choose hell, I shall welcome that.
Should you walk the path of hell, I will walk alongside you.
Should you live the life of hell, that hell shall be my desire.

Something like that.
Less poetically:
NATSUKI SUBARU-KUN JUST CHOOSE HELL ALREADY.
IF YOU ACCEPT ECHIDNA'S DEAL I'LL COLLABORATE AND BE YOUR BUDDY.
I WANT YOU TO LOSE YOUR HUMANITY AND BE A ROBOT.

It's just foreshadowing for the clown-knows-rbd twist,.
>>
File: 1474172011877.png (1MB, 1476x1360px) Image search: [Google]
1474172011877.png
1MB, 1476x1360px
>>151770598
http://imgur.com/a/OQFCV
>>
>>151770598
The manga is translated, and it's really short and simple.

No news on the LN i think.
>>
>>151770938
It's probably a reference to Reinhard's mother yeah. Also they're only talking about the similarity in that Rem is sleeping and unresponsive, not the memories (probably should have emphasized "physical condition" more)

>>151771092
Thank you.
>>
File: 1480932738107.jpg (300KB, 797x450px) Image search: [Google]
1480932738107.jpg
300KB, 797x450px
What will Betty do when she outlives Subaru?
>>
>>151771410
Subaru will achieve immortality soon.
>>
>>151771469
By getting absorbed into Envy's rape dungeon?
>>
>>151770436
>21) Afterwards a bunch of filler dialogue is cut/re-arranged and Lewes comes in. Subaru thinks she looks like the girl he saw when entering Sanctuary, but gets interrupted by Ram before he can ask, and she tells him to “keep it confidential” (how does she know what he saw??).
WN Chapter 57 mentions that Lewes doubles have a telepathy network, so that might explain this.
>>
>>151769191
Yep, but that's as far as her education goes.
>>
>So he says that he’s got something to tell them, but they have to keep it a secret (“not tell anyone about it”) and makes them swear/pledge it. White Lewes agrees. So he then tells them that after he interrogates Roswaal and talks it over with Emilia he’s planning on taking the trials in her place to liberate the Sanctuary. Then Garf grabs/chokes and restrains him while White Lewes says:
[Lewes: I will uphold your promise. Won’t disclose it to anyone. ---This I swear on the name of Lewes Shima/Cima. (リューズ・シーマ)]
And after that Subaru gets imprisoned like in the WN, except that he still his eye since Garfiel didn’t knock him the fuck out.

Remind me again. Why would they not want him to do the trials to free everyone?
>>
Also a little disappointed about the lack of invisible providence foreshadowing.

There's still more to arc 4, so i'll wait to see what they'll do about it.
>>
So uhhh... should we be expecting a second season then?
>>
>>151772240
In the WN Lewes smells the witch on him when he respawns. So he goes into a witch's tomb he shouldn't be able to enter then comes out smelling like Satella. She tells Garfiel this and then he tries to pull a pre-friendly Rem on him. This subplot looks downplayed or altered in the LN though
>>
>>151772367
There's never nothing clear about a future season unless stated.
>>
>>151771726
A lewes led him to the tomb, if that was part of a clown plot Ram would probably know about it.
>>
>>151772367
Some scenes in the LN seem like they were changed to be more compatible with that, but who knows?
>>
>>151770436
>10) Roswaal never reveals he has a Gospel to Subaru (thus removing the Rem strangulation scene) and also tells him to tell Beatrice that he(Subaru) is “that person”
Huh. Strange that he didn't reveal it. I wonder how they're going to play off that reveal now? Is the strangulation going to happen in a different loop?
>>
>>151772655
Maybe, or maybe it won't happen at all. It seems they're making the fact that Roswaal and Beatrice both know the future a later reveal.
>>
>>151772240
If you're following summaryanon's translations, it hasn't actually been revealed yet. Most of it has to do with Lewes and Garf's backstory stuff which is revealed in the final loop.
>>
>>151770436
>removed carrying dead Petra, strangling Roswaal, invisible providence, eating own hand
I mean I understand why but I miss all these scenes.
>>
>>151772720
Roswaal knows the future i meant.

Poor Beatrice gets a shitty book that tells nothing.
>>
>>151772828
Some of those can still happen in the future. Remember, there's still more arc 4 to go.
>>
QUICK
SPOIL EVERYTHING FOR THE NEWFAGS
>>
>>151772915
Subaru gets revenge by eating a rabbit's ass
>>
File: 14567865454.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
14567865454.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>151763416
>[Subaru: Sup. How have you been?]
>Subaru said these words and raised his hand to her as if nothing had happened at all.
>[???: O―onii-san you idiott! At least knock before you come innn!]
>And of course, she yelled at him to play off her previous scene.
>[Subaru: So yeah, this the prisoner of this mansion. She will be listening to what we say as an adviser in relation to mabeasts.]
>[Meili: They’re dirtyy. Onii-san hurt them……sniffle…..]
>When Subaru introduced the depressed girl who crouched at the corner of the room being surrounded by stuffed toys――when he introduced Meili, Julius shook his head, who put his finger on his brow.

My killer can't be this cute
>>
>>151772915
Subaru dies
>>
>>151772988
I'm surprised at how ballsy Subaru is. Leading both Julius and Anastasia there without explaining shit.

I kinda don't blame them for thinking Subaru may be a pedo.
>>
>>151772828
>removed 'I love Sanctuary'
>>
File: 1476971817751.jpg (57KB, 850x708px) Image search: [Google]
1476971817751.jpg
57KB, 850x708px
>>151773070
Yes that one too
I'm actually pretty steamed about that, that scene was where I first really started liking Ram.
>>
>>151773111
So, from what I'm seeing, all of the memorable scenes have been changed aside from Otto being a bro?
>>
>>151772915
rem is in coma but saved after subaru kills the cardinal of greed
subaru absorbs powers of the cardinals and archbishops due to being the archbishop of envy as well as the next sage
roswaal was echidnas assistant and he loved her which is why he watches over sanctuary
satella is emilia
>>
>>151773198
Subaru's ass was not saved.
>>
File: 1475730310794.jpg (174KB, 2248x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1475730310794.jpg
174KB, 2248x1500px
>>151773198
Assrabbits are still go.
>>
[>Subaru: I’m telling you! That sacrifice….]
>[Ram: Right, she may be my little sister. --- But if she was my sister, she would probably say this]
(...)
>[Ram: ‘For Roswaal-sama’s sake as well, please make me(Rem) a sacrifice’]

I'm surprised Subaru didn't slap her there
>>
Well I didn't see puck destroying the whole world if Emilia dies coming. God fucking damn.
>>
>>151773238
Oh yeah. So assrabbits and Brotto are the most memorable moments that remain unchanged.

Kind of odd that the first suggestions of Invisible Providence were cut out, as well as the Roswaal strangulation scene. Obviously those scenes are going to be combined in an added loop, when Subaru almost manages to hold back his rage but the hand starts strangling Roswaal for him.
>>
File: Rem points.png (186KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Rem points.png
186KB, 480x480px
>>151773366
>Subaru strangles Roswaal with the invisible providence

I like that idea actually
>>
>>151773355
Are you currently watching the anime?
>>
>>151772988
How many stuffed toys does she have i wonder
>>
>>151773300
A little busy dying/trying not to die. Slapping Ram would be pretty unproductive, plus that line is a real boner killer.
>>
File: 1480206351667.jpg (80KB, 818x818px) Image search: [Google]
1480206351667.jpg
80KB, 818x818px
>>151773300
They must've toned down how triggered Subaru gets in the LN my a number considering that Ram would have been left without oxygen if it was the WN.
>>
>>151773402
The hand does what he's too Slothful to do himself, so I just kind of thought it'd be hilarious if it acted on his repressed impulses and started sperging out about Rem on his behalf.
>>
File: 1467812965201.jpg (24KB, 258x263px) Image search: [Google]
1467812965201.jpg
24KB, 258x263px
>[Subaru: I did talk about it when we were on the dragon carriage, but this girl actually tried to kill people like Emilia and us before……..Ummm, so she’s like a professional killer. Guess you could put it like that, right?]
>[Julius I feel that is wrong already at that point, but please continue.]

This fucking guy
>>
>>151773571
That would be funny, but also obnoxious.
>>
>>151773571
>toyota has lewd thoughts about emilia
>the hand grabs her breasts
>>
>>151773571
Didn't he also get it to work when he strangled Ram while thinking a lot of negative shit, and thinking of Rem?

It fits that it would work against Roswaal too i think. Basically a "How dare you do that to Rem?" Much like Subaru going "How dare you look the same as Rem!" Whem strangling Ram.
>>
>>151773550
they left the mansion at this point and Subaru thought about going back and save Rem and Beako, Ram wanted to stop him by saying this shit

I think he had more than enough time and anger to slap her
>>
>>151773550
He's more understanding of Ram in the WN too i think.

It hurts a lot more to know that the sister who was always so caring for Rem, to completely disregard her like that. I like it better honestly, as long as they don't cut out Subaru going rage mode on Roswaal.
>>
>>151773659
Something like that, yes.
>>151773638
They'd have to be careful not to overplay it, but nearby shit starting to break or get knocked over when Subaru gets angry would probably work to suggest something was growing inside of him. Just imagine Subaru barely managing to maintain his composure, only for a nearby vase to suddenly get smashed.
>>
>>151773808
Well it really hits on a point of how Ram's perspective changed. Rem probably wouldn't say anything about it being for Roswaal's sake, but she would totally be up for being a sacrifice, its just Ram would never, ever allow that.
>>
>>151773988
>Rem probably wouldn't say anything about it being for Roswaal's sake
Of course, she'd probably tell Subaru to save himself and not get himself killed over her.

Kind of reminds me of that Q&A where someone asked Tappei what kind of Yandere Rem would be.
>Q: Is yandere Rem-chan the type to kill Subaru? Or is she the type to confine him?
>A: She is the type to stand in front of obstacles in every way for Subaru’s sake, continuing to dedicate herself to it until she dies, no matter how many limbs she loses.
YandeRem sounds suspiciously identical to the Rem we know.
>>
>>151773988
>but she would totally be up for being a sacrifice,

For Subaru or Ram yes but not for someone else. She values her life more after talking to Subaru in ep 11
>>
>>151774127
>She values her life more after talking to Subaru in ep 11
Sort of. She'll risk her life to protect lots of things, similar to Freddie.
>>
>>151774212
That oni. I hope she'll change that attitude when she finds out that Subaru went through hell to save her
>>
>>151774357
He might need a conversation to convince her that her life might as well be his and she should protect it as such.
>>
>>151774411
They already had that conversation after the confession scene, though I guess they could have another one like that.
>>
File: 1476438812873.jpg (212KB, 1199x738px) Image search: [Google]
1476438812873.jpg
212KB, 1199x738px
>>151773111
>change it to so she throws her sister under the bus while sucking the clown's dick

How will Ramu make up for this?
>>
>>151774411
They sort of had this already but not sure if that was convincing enough for her

>[Subaru: If you died, I would have died as well.]
>[Rem: Wa. For you to think that much of me, Rem is a lucky girl isn’t she.]
>[Subaru: I’m not kidding either.]
>>
>>151774411
Subaru was taught by Satella to value his life more in arc 4. Here's hoping Subaru will do the same to Rem after she wakes up.
>>
>>151774411
>[Rem: Well, I guess I really shouldn’t go off and die now huh.]
>[Subaru: That’s obvious. Even if you were to die, I wouldn’t let you.]
>>
>>151764728
Why was Petelgeuse able to use them so often then? Did he just make himself crazy enough that he felt like he ALWAYS had a great need?
>>
So how far is translation in relation to the most recent chapter released?
>>
>>151774552
The translation is at Arc 4 Chapter 84 or something, isn't it? Latest Chapter is Arc 6 Chapter 29.
>>
>>151774538
Anon, the way authorities work is pure speculation on the anon's part.
>>
File: JyILg9Y.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JyILg9Y.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
What is the relationship between Subaru and Rem? In ep 18 he rejected her and in 21 they are closer than ever? What happened?
>>
>>151775000
They are probably the most bi-polar of relationships. But those two absolutely love the fuck out of each other right now.
>>
>>151775000
Before whale fight Rem proposes polygamy, Subaru accepts
After whale fight Rem feigns death to get a love confession from Subaru, it works
Got cut from the anime, but the love's reciprocal.
>>
>>151775000
They've always been close since the end of episode 11 and even flirted with each other almost daily. His rejection was more of a warning about Emilia. Also the anime cut it out but he backpedaled on his confession less ambiguously. Rem tricked him into revealing his true feelings and saying I love you to her by pretending her wounds were fatal.
>>
>>151775000
Romantic love from Rem, and platonic love from Subaru(in the anime at least).
>>
>>151775140
It's meant to be romantic in the anime too they just made it ambiguous.
>>
>>151775000
https://lemonwater123.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/rezero-web-novel-translated-scene-of-rem-feigning-her-death/
>>
>>151775199
When did Subaru become black?
>>
>>151775254
Never. But Rem got BLACKED.
>>
>>151775169
If it were meant to be romantic they wouldn't have cut Rem's polygamy suggestion from the anime.
As much as I like Rem, I think it's better like this. Otherwise Subaru would just come off as a horny indecisive prick thinking with his dick.
>>
>>151774524
>[Rem: Well, I guess I really shouldn’t go off and die now huh.]
Well she didn't I guess
>>
>>151775317
There are no blacks in Lugnica though.
>>
>>151775381
Except the whole talk about being by his side and intimate holding isn't a very platonic thing to do. They'll have to backpedal for S2 either way.
>>
>>151775381
Subaru's brainwashed into loving Emelia by witch magic.
>>
>>151775317
>Rem
>Blue Ribbon instead of pink like Ram
>Hair parted on the wrong side
That's Ram with hair dye.
>>
>>151775381
>Not feeling anything for the girl that literally died for you multiple times
>Not feeling anything after that confession

Anon, if he felt nothing, he'd be lower than scum.
>>
>>151775381
>Otherwise Subaru would just come off as a horny indecisive prick thinking with his dick.
He's a greedy prick that's thinking with his heartboner. Its kind of a plot point for a number of reasons.
>>
>>151775381
It's even stated in the WN that Subaru has urge to touch her but can't due to her condition. It's clear that he loves her romantically
>>
>>151775381
>Subaru would just come off as a horny indecisive prick

But that's kinda what he is though.
>>
>>151775520
It's funny because Subaru expressed those thoughts too.

>>151775381
They only cut it because it would have no closure with the ending they went with. That's it.
>>
>>151775546
> Subaru has urge to touch her but can't due to her condition
Wait what will happen if Subaru touches Rem?
>>
File: 1465109473094.png (105KB, 493x504px) Image search: [Google]
1465109473094.png
105KB, 493x504px
>>151775597
>>
>>151775520
Feeling something for someone doesn't mean you want to fuck them, anon.
Even if he does love her, he also loves Emilia, so he should at least have the balls to choose one.
>>
>>151775638
He touches her afterwards, there's nothing wrong with it.

I think the idea is more around the lines of caressing her, which he probably felt was wrong at first.
>>
>>151775664
>so he should at least have the balls to choose one.
Most people around him agree to some extent, but again, greedy fucker.
>>
>>151775658
Ram is right, though she probably just wants to convert her sister into a BCC lover.
>>
>>151775664
He was trying to ignore his feelings for Rem since he most likely was thinking along your line of thought, but it's not like you can force yourself to stop something like that.

Love isn't that simple. It doesn't help that Rem never lets up, and also stated that she'd be fine with being his second wife.
>>
>>151775638
Subaru wants to touch spots he needs her permission for.

There's also the line after the first tea party that he wouldn't mind tasting body fluids if they were Rem's or Emilia's
>>
>>151775664
It's a common theory that Rem would have weaned him off Emilia at some point if she didn't enter her coma because Subaru and Rem's relationship developed much faster. He was already cuddling, flirting, and taking lunch breaks with her in the novels, and presumably in the anime so he was already attracted to her before her sacrifices and speech.
>>
>>151775913
Well, that's not much but they even slept twice together
>>
>>151775773
>Subaru wants to touch spots he needs her permission for.
This is new for me. Where was this stated? In the WN?
>>
>>151775760
I think that's one thing Ram wouldn't want. Having to hear nee-sama is amazing for the umpteenth time while you're trying to take the BCC is a mood killer.
>>
>>151775961
It's in one of the scenes where Subaru has a tender moment of introspection while alone with Rem. It's just a single line in the narration to emphasize his yearning for her. Someone here capped that paragraph and posts it from time to time.
>>
>>151775977
It went in with no resistance at all... as expected of nee-sama!
>>
>>151776038
"I know because i saw Nee-sama doing the same thing with Roswaal sama. Nee-sama has truly trained her body for it."
>>
>>151775913
Well, he's genuinely attracted to any pretty girl, though he was definitely quite fond of Rem and quite close with her.

By the time of the confession, his feelings definitely aren't platonic.
>>151775977
>I think that's one thing Ram wouldn't want.
That's directly stated in one of the short stories, if my ability to read shitty google translate is accurate. Ram will give everything she has to the Clown, with the exception of Rem.
>>
>>151775664
>Even if he does love her, he also loves Emilia, so he should at least have the balls to choose one.
It's not a matter of having balls, it's that Emilia wouldn't share Subaru with anyone.
>>
>there will never be doujins with Betelgeuse's female fingers

>Omanko ga...FURUERU!
>>
>>151776150
I really do wonder if Emilia would've blown Subaru off if she remembered Rem.

>“That’s fine. Appas are my favorite fruit, after all! Seriously, it’s Appa Night Fever! The two of us will eat them all up!”

>“Definitely not. Rem is a maid with sense, so I will not hinder Subaru-kun, who likes appas so much. All of the food will be served to Subaru-kun.”

>“Why is it you’re so merciless when it comes to me?!”

>Subaru yelled at Rem, who always bore in mind her position, or rather, bore in mind how to use her position to her advantage. While watching their comedy sketch-like exchange, Emilia looked thoughtful, then turned her head to the side as if trying to shake off an idea.

She was already having ideas about their relationship.
>>
>>151776226
Well, she definitely thought those two were very close, to the point of being secretly jealous of it. That much, at least, isn't even subtext.
>>
File: slothful.jpg (70KB, 520x718px) Image search: [Google]
slothful.jpg
70KB, 520x718px
>spend 400 years worshiping some haffu-erufu slut
>even create a cult in her honor
>bitch NTRs you for some random nip schoolboy
>>
Why doesn't Emelia just dye her hair?
>>
>>151776438
>implying subaru isn't the actual head of the cult
>implying all those authorities weren't originally his to begin with
>questioning the dark lord
>>
>>151776438
400 years? Wasn't he "normal" 100 years ago?
>>
>>151776438
She at least loves Mitsubishi for something 400 years ago but time travel shenanigans either retconned them out of existence or he somehow changed his appearance and became Flugel. We clearly are missing more than half the puzzle pieces though.
>>
>>151776489
because shes literally satella.
>>
>>151776489
That's a futile effort that might make things worse if word gets out that she's hiding it. Half elves are still widely discriminated against.
>>
>>151776389
I'm betting the Emilia goes witch tier and kills Rem thing will happen but

>she's under miasma and isn't herself
>it doesn't stick thanks to RbD
>>
File: 149872463.png (199KB, 1170x1709px) Image search: [Google]
149872463.png
199KB, 1170x1709px
>>151775961
>>151776024
Here you go
>>
Are there elves still alive in Lugnica or did Not!satella turned them all into popsicles?
>>
>>151776438
He didn't create the cult though?

The circumstances for him joining were fairly fucked too.
>>
>>151776623
Apparently there's an elf in a side story with golden hair called Dias Fatsbalm.

http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/My_Fair_Bad_Lady
>>
File: 539078-the-wiggles.jpg (53KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
539078-the-wiggles.jpg
53KB, 650x366px
WAKE UP REM
>>
>>151776685
>The circumstances for him joining were fairly fucked too.
Nah. He was part of the Cult even before Pandora mindfucked him. So was Fortuna, for that matter. Which I guess means Emilia was raised by one of the nicer sects of the Witch Cult.
>>
Man all these people who are saying Subarau and Rem's relationship is whitewashed in the anime are making me want to actually read the manga, Literally one of the best part of the series and they decide to whitewash it?
>>
File: 1475841972368.jpg (110KB, 904x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1475841972368.jpg
110KB, 904x1200px
>>151773111
At least they gave Garf a chance to make him not act like a cunt
>>
>>151776795
I'd wait on the translations to confirm if Fortuna was a cultist or not.

Fairly sure the one who said it was the google translate guy, and while google is much better, it can still fuck up.
>>
>>151776810
It's a little more fleshed out in the manga but the WN/LNs have the most content and also makes their dynamic more clear. Rem also goes through more of a character arc where she's needily trying to get Subaru to acknowledge her all the time kind of like Subaru does for Emilia. They really do have a lot of parallels to each other.
>>
>>151776623
There are other enclaves but it's not stated where they are.
>>
>>151776844
>it can still fuck up.
Mistakes are usually fairly obvious. When talking about Witch Cultists, the two of them were mentioned together while Emilia was wondering about what could have happened to the Witch Cult for them all to be bastards in the present day.

Of course, Fortuna is probably Sirius now. Her one visible identifying feature is her eyes, which are described as the same color as Emilia's. She also uses Fire magic, which is the same kind of magic as Ice in Re:Zero.
>>
>>151776825
>Garf isn't some burly Scotsman
>looks like generic nigger from Slytherin

why
>>
>>151776984
Yet Subaru still somehow finds time out of his day to spoil the shit out of Rem.
>>
>>151777288
It fits. He's supposed to be 15 and a cocky little shit with a big head.
>>
>>151777288
Thanks asshole now I'm thinking of what house all the characters would be in
>>
>>151777288
He's the same age as Mimi.
>>151777297
Well, Rem saves him a lot of time whenever she has the chance, since she's willing to do a lot of his work for him. If someone is spoiling you so much, it's not too hard to find time to spoil them back.
>>
>>151777349
He's 14 in the picture. 15 is in Arcs 5 and 6.
>>
>>151777353
What house would Minerva PBUH belong to?
>>
>>151777440
Gryffindor
>>
>>151777353
Subaru would be Slytherin, according to Tappei.
>>
So is it explained WHY Subaru was taken to that world?
>>
>>151777617
There are hints.
>>
>>151777617
Satella, not the Envy persona though, wants to die by his hand but this might not be the primary reason. She remembers him as a lover despite this being impossible from Subaru's perspective and by extension the reader's. There's a lot we don't know yet.
>>
>>151777617
A number of stuff has been info dropped not it just takes people to piece it together
>>
>>151777617
We have bits and pieces but not enough to come to an actual conclusion as to the reasoning.
>>
>>151777617
In a Layton vs Wright-tier twist, Lugunica actually exists about 400 years in the future after an apocalyptic event reshapes the world. The witches, the only surviving members of a JSDF experiment, erase the collective memory of humanity and spread the illusion of the new world. Satella was Lexus-san's stalker all those years ago, eventually going crazy and, through Keit-Ai-tier bullshit, becomes an experiment subject, determined to revive her lover. In the process, she creates Emilia after the Great Rebirth, hoping to gain Mitsubishi's love through another identical medium, since the Great Rebirth and the destruction of the other witches left her sealed away, unable to directly contact her beloved Mercedes Benz-kun.
>>
>>151778894
what
>>
>>151778894
This theory ignores conventional magic and the world not being round.
>>
>>151778955
Your response ignores the mutations caused through tragic errors in JSDF experimentation. Their attempt to create a natural infinite energy source caused both the initial discovery of mana, as well as extended testing causing a rupture in the laboratory, fracturing the earth to its core. The nature of mana kept the earth together, albeit leaving it in such a shape that the Great Cascade formed.
>>
>>151778894
>>151779145
>implying the JSDF would ever succeed at something of that magnitude
You know nothing about their inferiority complex
>>
>>151779330
>You know nothing about their inferiority complex
I did after reading GATE.
>>
>yfw there are people who unironically like the 1D anime version of Rem
>>
>>151779660
She's relatively good in the anime still given that the anime did that to everything (especially the candidates even Emilia) and she's still essentially the same character, but outside of From Zero a lot of her general traits became a couple of blink and you'll miss it moments. A lot of the general audience found her endearing either way but that endearment was a simple one.
>>
>>151779660
I'm glad I was introduced to translations early on. However, I think the change to her last scene was pretty awful for her portrayal, and wasn't very in-character for her current stage of development.
>>
>>151779768
The endearment was simple, but besides the long speech she gave to Subaru, her obsession was really toned down. It gave her more than one dimension.
>>
>>151780087
Conversely it didn't show enough of the times that she shot him down in the novels or called him out with her deceptively sweet sounding bluntness. The original moment where Subaru "tricks" her into escaping the inn (it turns out she was under orders by Roswaal to let him go where he wants and Rem expresses some exasperation at this) is almost a completely different scene than the anime's that gave people the impression that she truly wanted him to go and wasn't forced to.
>>
>>151780087
>her obsession was really toned down. It gave her more than one dimension.
Toning down her obsession actually makes her feel a lot flatter to me, because her obsession displays multiple dimensions in itself.
>>
>>151780281
That's what I meant. The anime version was dry as shit.
>>
Where does the anime leave off at? Where can I find the chapter to download and read?
>>
>>151780506

Ctrl + f pastebin
>>
>>151780506
See >>151766512
>>
>>151780350
Ah yeah. I'll honestly admit I wouldn't have liked Rem past episode 11 if it wasn't for the translations that started getting passed around. I wish Kaguro was still alive so we could see more from that.

I feel the anime strips down most of her complexities, and only leaves the parts which serve a direct function for Subaru's benefit and allowing him and the story to move forward.
>>
File: 1465756442359.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1465756442359.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>151780281
This. Her praise seeking was also a good follow-up that reflected her slow but steady growth after spending so long trying to be an expendable Ram replacement. She finally meets someone outside of family who values her as girl with her own merits unique from Ram. So she milks the hell out of it by doing things to get praise. Not to make Subaru happy, I'm sure she likes that too, but to raise her self-esteem and to hear a reminder that she's worth something. She practically demands it at times. It's so similar to what drove Subaru until From Zero that Tappei even made comparisons.

>“Of course, the whole point of the mayonnaise was to make me look good.”

>Due to his poor self-esteem, Subaru constantly looks for ways to get praise from others. And with some self-confidence, he could finally escape from ‘helpless little doggie’ status ---is what Subaru saw a lot of in manga and games.

>But with Rem single-handedly running the manor like clockwork, Subaru hardly ever has a chance to prove himself. And even then she probably thinks to herself, “Not yet, there’s no doubt that Rem can go further.”

I know why a lot of it didn't make it in the anime but this is a pretty underrated part of her outside of its cute and comic elements that I found pretty interesting and hopefully she'll learn to prove things to herself. If/when she wakes up.
>>
>>151780603
It's ingenious in a way. Turned a >complex character into a generic waifu
>>
>>151780625
Well, it's more than that. The anime does show how genuine she is in her love, and prioritizing her love for Subaru over her desire to be loved by him. What it fails to get across is that her desire to be loved by him is still there and quite strong, and that she's got a strong persistent and stubborn streak of her own.
>>151780702
I generally like how it's portrayed in the WN, which makes it kind of clear she's still the same girl who bashed in Subaru's skull and tortured him. Even if she's no longer hostile, it's obvious she's got a few screws loose and wasn't immediately "fixed" or anything. She still has much of the same tunnel-vision, even if she was starting to work on changing herself.

There's a reason why lots of people seem to get yandere vibes from her.
>>
>[Meili: Mom will get mad at me. Elsa died, and I failed, so she’ll definitely kill me if she finds me. So, staying here is the safest option.]
>Meili answered with a calm tone, but it seemed like she was hiding something in her expression.

What do you think she's hiding?
>>
>>151781222
Her fear
>>
>>151781222
She loves big mother
>>
>>151781222
That she'd probably backstab them all if they bump into her Mom
>>
File: WZ2ZZjr.png (287KB, 478x1014px) Image search: [Google]
WZ2ZZjr.png
287KB, 478x1014px
>>151781198
I like the to think of her as a reverse yandere. Someone who starts out yan and slowly loses it over time.You can see this when she starts getting disgusted with herself for being jealous of Emilia and Ram.
>>
>>151778894
Bravo shyamalan
>>
>>151770436
So they cut Subaru saying Emilia he loves Rem too. White Fox was a mistake.

Unless Tappei being Tappei plans to use this to create a bigger rift between Emilia and Rem once everything gets to that.
>>
>>151781222
Do you think "Mom" assigned her the mission or is just someone who doesn't tolerate botched jobs?
>>
Kind of off topic,

but am I the only one surprised there's no anal emilia doujin yet, considering the haafu erufu schtick?
>>
>>151783154
I mean, the overwhelming majority of doujins for the series are Rem ones, so the other characters go unexplored for doujin potential.
>>
>>151783209

That's no real surprise, considering she's best girl.
But most of those are vanilla.
There should be somewhat rougher shit happening to characters like Emilia or Priscilla.
>>
It's kind off funny how in almost every thread there is this one person using very similar ways to poke at the fact that anime and source material diverge from their portrayal of Rem and it always results in the same convo.
>>
https://mega.nz/#!cAtQHYpK!fUOLPaXtsXs_PPCLlKf0SlhgHNRQUeK_A-afIQ495vc
>>
>>151783719
Thanks
>>
>>151783719
Are you sure you're not secretly a translation robot or something?
Thanks for the translations.
>>
File: 1482867775951.jpg (1MB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1482867775951.jpg
1MB, 1500x2000px
>>151783154
Ram does anal in two doujins. To preserve her snatch for the clown, both times.
>>
File: 1472443683941.jpg (126KB, 1038x854px) Image search: [Google]
1472443683941.jpg
126KB, 1038x854px
>>151783719
Man, Otto doesn´t fuck around with friendship and shit
>>
>>151769115
actually if you read the web novel youll know that subaru and rem talk a little bit about polygamy and how theyd be okay with it

of course when he is about to ask emilia about being a sister wife with rem things go awry :^ )
>>
>>151784215
Can subaru beat otto in a fight?
>>
>>151784310
Didn´t tappei say that Arc 6 Subaru couldn´t beat otto in a straight fistfight? what I´m sure is that right now he can´t
>>
>>151784310
Otto knows how to use earth magic to a degree so unless we talk about post Arc 4 Subaru with Beako by his side and one of his 3 big spells by his side, I don't think he stands a chance
>>
>>151784342
Otto doesn't look sturdy at all, does he know jew-fu or something?
>>
>>151784378
>can use earth magic
>got cucked by witch cult mooks
>>
File: CN7ncl3WsAEcNwx.png (363KB, 600x571px) Image search: [Google]
CN7ncl3WsAEcNwx.png
363KB, 600x571px
>>151767122
>Boys can't be miko
>>
>>151784487
What is it with Whitefox and traps?
>>
File: 1481476557817.jpg (195KB, 800x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1481476557817.jpg
195KB, 800x1100px
>>151783834

sasuga nee-sama
>>
>>151784544
They have good taste.

Felix >>> Ruka though.
>>
>>151784415
Yeah by a large number of cultists...who can use magic on their own ( Flashes back to the giant explosion in episode 15 )
>>
>>151784560
These would be so much more entertaining if I could read it.
>>
Emilia: “It makes me sooo happy you feel that way. You're sooo trustworthy. I'm relying on you
sooo much. Just by having you watching me like this, I know I can try sooo hard.”
Hand to her chest, her cheeks reddening slightly, Emilia closes her eyes.
She continues, her words packed with incredible emotion.
Emilia: “And so,”
Emilia: “Don't get stuck thinking that you have to do something. I can do my best just by having
you watching me. If you want to do something, if you'll follow with my conceits, then I want you
by my side. I want you to support me.”
Subaru: “Emilia...”
Emilia: “If there's a hand to support my back when I'm faltering, I know I can stand back up. I want
you to be there for me when I'm wavering, Subaru.”
Subaru: “—”
Emilia: “For trying to always walk ahead of me, move away the stones so I don't trip, smooth out
the path, cut back the weeds, and guide me by the hand, thank you. But if it's that you're always
doing things for me, I know I'm going to impose entirely on you. Because my core nature's
slapdash.”
Subaru: “Who says, sl... ap,”
Subaru attempts his usual line, but the words won't come.
He cannot restrain the emotions swelling in his chest. This indescribable, nigh-incomprehensible
feeling was what, exactly? To keep from losing it as it strongly asserts its existence, Subaru grits his
teeth as he continues facing Emilia.
Emilia: “I've imposed, imposed, entirely imposed... and so this time I want to try thing without
doing that. It does unease me that with every failure, I'm making you and everyone worry, but... I'll
do things so that doesn't happen, so I can finish it even a day earlier.”
A small but hearty smile rises on Emilia's face.
Emilia: “Please be at my side, watching over my efforts, as I work my best. —That is my wish for
you, Subaru.”

EMILIA A BEST.
>>
>>151784817
>Subaru: “Who says, sl... ap,”
Haffu-erufu-chan warned Subaru of her tendency of saying silly things though.
>>
So is Otto just mad cause Suburu isn't opening up and taking everything on himself again? Does Otto even know Suburu enough to be making that kind of call?
>>
>>151785254
He can probably just tell from the way Subaru is acting.
>>
Are the other bishops of sin as great as based Betelgeuse Romanée-Conti DESU?
>>
>>151785382

They're mostly memes.
Gluttony is a cunt though.
>>
>>151785382
Regulus is an /a/ purity fag who rambles endlessly about the stupidest shit

Sirius is yandere for Petelgeuse

Capella is a piece of shit and slut

Gluttonies are insane hyper crack addicts
>>
Anyone has the pastebin link for the extra stuff? Like chapters about side-characters and world building.
>>
>>151785676
There's this doc that's a compilation of a lot of shit all over the place. Careful since there are spoilers too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit
>>
File: 1480283843581-0.gif (2MB, 330x312px) Image search: [Google]
1480283843581-0.gif
2MB, 330x312px
>Subaru scared shitless, refuses and Roswaal casts the same fire spell he used to eradicate all the mabeasts, also known as the most powerful fire spell in recorded history, at Subaru.

Kek, I need to read this in detail.
>>
>still no annoucnement of volume 12 release date

SEASON 2 NEVER
>>
>>151785964
There is though, it's march.

It was said at the end of vol 11.
>>
>>151785984
>back to 3 month release
Welp
>>
>>151784817
Where is this from I don't remember it
>>
File: 1431572310342.png (268KB, 599x667px) Image search: [Google]
1431572310342.png
268KB, 599x667px
>Q. Subaru used that technique(RbD) on the whale, but why didn't it die like Emilia?
>A. Because the white whale is not Emilia.
>>
>>151783719
>>151784817

FINALLY, I wanted this sponsored car name motherfucker realize that all this time, and finally he did, and even Otto will drop the bomb on him, how many times people has to say that to you, Toyota ?
>>
>>151787243
>whale
>girl that looks exactly like Satella receiving the one thing Envy wants
>>
>>151763316
I like how she looks so happy.
>>
>>151787849
Probably because she figured he's not a baddie.

I'm guessing baddies feel pain from limb removal, while non baddies don't feel shit.
>>
Re:zero is a comedy through google translate

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fncode.syosetu.com%2Fn2267be%2F&edit-text=&act=url
>>
>>151765093
Probably a good time to post this again, keep in mind this an old Q&A:

>Strength Ranking among 7 Witches

>Envy > Sloth > Pride > Gluttony > Greed = >Lust>>>>>>>>>Wrath
>Degree of Risk Ranking among 6 Witches

>Wrath > Gluttony > Lust > Pride > Greed >>>>>>>>>>>> Sloth
>Ranking of magical strength

>Roswaal > Emilia(At her best) > Echidna > Beatrice > Fortuna
>Ranking on amount of mana (Without order)

>Emilia, Roswaal, Echidna, Typhon, Carmilla, Daphne, Ferris, Priscilla
>Strongest 5 (Everyone here can kill the White Whale alone)

>Reinhard > Ram(Grown-up with horn) > >Regulus > Sekhmet > Puck(True form)
>Weakest 5 (Without order)

>Subaru, Petra, Anastasia, Lewes(Real one), Ferris
>Witch of Sloth(Sekhmet) can be beaten by Reinhard or Ram(Grown-up with horn)
>If he draws his own sword, Reinhard can fight against Volcanica(The Dragon), and makes stalemate on Satella.

>Q. What if all witches were to fight, excluding Envy?

>A. Sekhmet will kill all others under a minute.

>Q. Who's the strongest Archbishop?

>A. Regulus.

>Q. What if Witches and Archbishops fight each other, according to their sins?

>A. Greed is Regulus's win(against Echidna), Wrath is Sirius's win(against Minerva), Sloth is Sekhmet's win(against Petelgeuse), Lust is Carmilla's win barely(against Capella), Gluttony is almost stalemate(TL : Don't know it's 3 on 1 or not)
>>
>>151788574
>Q. What if all Witches and Archbishops of Sins were to fight?

>A. Regulus is the sole survivor.

>Q. What if Wilhelm fight against Elsa?

>A. Wilhelm wins.

>Q. What if Puck and Beatrice fight?

>A. Beatrice also has possibility of winning, but it's mostly Puck's win.
>Q. Who can stay longest fighting Reinhard?

>A. Witch of Envy and Regulus.
>Q. Why isn't Witch of Envy in the Top 5 list?

>A. Characters not appeared yet aren't included in that list(Including Reid)
>Q. What is the strongest authority or blessing among those appeared so far?

>A. If it's purely for combat, Regulus's authority
>Q. To kill Regulus without knowing his weakness, we must use a mass murdering weapon or spell. Then, If our mass murdering specialist, Puck(With Emilia dead) fights against Regulus and his brides, who's winning?

>A. It will be determined by Regulus's distance with his brides. If it's short, Puck might win. If it's distant, Regulus will win.

>Q. If Petelgeuse knows weakness of Regulus, even Petelgeuse could win against him easily, isn't it?

>A. You don't need to be Petelgeuse to win if you can just kill all the brides knowing his weakness. Problem is on how to know it.

>And, for bonus, Q&A on Minerva

>Q. What would happen if Minerva-tan faces Great Rabbit? With so many injured rabbits in her sight, does she try to heal them all? or just give it up?

>A. It is the reason why Witches were so desperate not to let Minerva-tan see the Great Rabbit.

>Q. How dangerous was Minerva-tan considered in her life? Because she could harm no one directly, it would have been easier to send a raid group on her, or they gave up fearing indirect damage?

>A. Many nations tried but almost no one could follow Minerva-tan when she started to run. She has physical power of shaking ground with her punch.
>>
>>151788602

>Q. Minerva-tan has tough time on insects, doesn't she?

>A. Yes. Camping outside with mosquitoes flying around was a matter of life and death for Minerva-tan.
>>
Someone post the link to the summary of the "what if" chapter of Toyota-kun abusing his RbD powers.
>>
>>151776825
I mean, he still kills her off-screen, there's just not this kind of interesting scene to build it up.
>>
>>151788949
You mean this?
>Arc 4 Spoilers WHAT-IF Acceptance of Echidna Contract
>>
>>151783770
Maybe summary anon is an experimental AI-powered translation engine which gained sentiences and decided to hang around with us.
Thank you btw, summary anon.
>>
>>151784310
No, he's physically weaker than Otto, and Otto also has magic.
>>
I dont get one thing, maybe I messed up the timeline somehow in my head
> Subaru is talking with the witches and get the right for the trials
> new reset point
> some loops
> subaru loses the right for the trials
It should be possible so take the trials at the next loop, right?
>>
>>151789666
I think it may have something to do with his soul itself or something. Plus it's right after Subaru learned to value himself so it's not like he's planning to let this loop fail.
>>
>>151789666
No, Echidna can read his mind and knows he's disqualified from previous loops, so she'll disqualify him again until he comes back and drinks some tea fresh from the source.
>>
>>151789666
Somehow it passes between loops, otherwise Subaru would have forgotten about Echidna each time too (from the first tea party).
>>
>>151789666
>Subaru is talking with the witches and get the right for the trials

This happens the first time he enters Echidnas castle.

>subaru loses the right for the trials
Echidna took the right away after he left her castle with Satella and during the "some loops" we went over Echidnas ability to read Mitsubishis past and obtain information from Toyotas previous loops

Subaru and Rosfaggot even mention the fact that Subaru could probably go crying back to Echidna and she would probably take him
>>
>>151789666
>>151789817
>>151789819
I'm pretty RBD doesn't affect Echidna's space since Daphne remembered Subaru's last conversation with her about killing the Great Rabbit. This probably because it exist outside of reality.
>>
>>151789922
Daphne is a construct from Echidna, it gains knowledge from her because its linked to her
>>
>>151770436
This is great!

Will check regularly, thanks.
>>
>>151785995
Well Volume 11 released within the holidays and the man gotta take some time off around New Years as well. On top of that there is the whole crossover project as well and the deadline for the Volume 9 bonus also comes near.

In consideration of all of that even 3 months is insanely fast. Once the last BD/DVD volume has been released you can most likely expect him to go back to 1-2 months
>>
>>151790577
Plus that WN thing he needs to start updating
>>
File: blush.png (493KB, 615x615px) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
493KB, 615x615px
Can't wait for the new Natsuki Rem chapter
>>
>>151790654
While I want to have this back as well, I'd put it to the far back of the priority list. Once he is done with all the side stuff surrounding the first season of the anime he should have more breathing room and manage both without having his LN release being too influenced.
>>
So the guy in the Op with the mega releases is the only english translator doing arc 4 right?

and nobody is doing 5 or 6 yet?
>>
File: Elsa Slowly.png (869KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Elsa Slowly.png
869KB, 1920x1080px
>>151790694
Can't wait for Elsa to show up and make good on her promise from 10 years ago.
>>
>>151781506
When asked what kind of Yandere Rem would be, Tappei basically just described her normal personality. Which I think kind of implies Rem already is a Yandere to some extent, just not the traditional kind.
>>
>>151790496
>>151770436

BTW about this:

>8) Subaru is imprisoned by Garfiel and a white-robed Lewes who introduces herself(?) as “Lewes Shima/Cima”. (I dunno man)

Probably supposed to be Lewes Sigma
http://rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Lewes_Meyer_(copy)
>>
>>151783719
Thank you
>>
>>151763416
When did Subaru become a a leader?
>>
File: rtnuejcd1nnx.jpg (95KB, 1113x1200px) Image search: [Google]
rtnuejcd1nnx.jpg
95KB, 1113x1200px
>>151783719
Here we go boys
>>
>>151792392
He gets knighted, also helping significantly in the defense in arc 5. More of that though is just Julius is his friend and they're doing stuff to fix Anastasia.
>>
>>151790780
Chicken and his team are doing arc 4 but they're much farther behind. They aren't paraphrasing though.
>>
Wer /Petra/ hier?
>>
>>151784560
Typesetter could you do this one?
>>
>>151793331
Maybe.
>>
File: 1482969394954.jpg (184KB, 794x549px) Image search: [Google]
1482969394954.jpg
184KB, 794x549px
>>151793304
>There are people on this board who legitimately wants Subaru to fuck his daughteru
>>
>[Meili: I can go with you guys. If I’m there, the mabeasts won’t care what you do. You’ll be free to keep away from them, make them pets, make them kill each other, or make them eat the sage person.]
>[Subaru: We wont do the second half! Or anyways…….]

Why are all his daughterus a bunch of psychotics?
>>
>>151793910
400 year-old lonely loli
Tiny assassin who commands murder dogs
Okay Petra has no real excuse, maybe PTSD from all the shit that has routinely tried to kill her
>>
>>151793910
Pretty sure all the people who like Subaru are a bunch of psychotics
>>
>>151794161
Otto seems sane.
>>
File: C1CsVvoUAAAVj1G.jpg orig.jpg (83KB, 857x639px) Image search: [Google]
C1CsVvoUAAAVj1G.jpg orig.jpg
83KB, 857x639px
>>
>>151794208
>starts saying what he would do if he had hostages
>even Subaru is wondering if he's a real merchant

Eeeeh
>>
>>151794275
>bite mark

Hnnng
>>
>>151794208
>Tells him to take a deep breath
>Decks him when he does
Otto knows how to hurt people, no way he's not secretly something.
>>
>>151794275
>bite marks
>scratches
Calm your tits girl
>>
File: 1482867475019.jpg (131KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1482867475019.jpg
131KB, 636x900px
>>151794161
What do you mean?
>>
>>151794398
Once Rem goes horny, she can't keep calm.
>>
File: 1456738556294.gif (471KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1456738556294.gif
471KB, 300x300px
>>151794275
>Those marks

Jesus
>>
>>151793519
Petra ist nicht ein Gegenstand der Lust. Sie ist eine reiner töchter.
>>
>>151762155
Her knife says murder but her face says rape.
>>
>>151794398
She's an oni, she probably can't help but be absolutely fucking wild in bed.
>>
>>151794309
People's joking suspicions always seem to imply Otto got into trouble back home, and might have had to get out and go into hiding to save himself.
>>151794370
So, what do we think he is? Something tells me he wasn't actually a merchant in the first place, since he's terrible at that, but he's apparently surprisingly adept at handling official documents and managing Emilia's campaign. Rather than thinking like a proper merchant, he seems to think like someone who was involved in shady politics.

Dumbest possibility is that he's not a spy or anything, but an exiled Prince from one of the other countries. With his backstory just swapping out the finer details by having him claim his family were "merchants", that he wasn't likely to inherit the "family business", and that he left to follow his dream of opening up his own "store" in Lugnica.
>>
What is this shit?
>>
>>151794650
An isekai story
>>
>>151794643
Watch as Meili's "Mother" is Otto's actual mother.
>>
>>151794650
Translations for the WN.
>>
>>151794643
So are we upgrading Otto from "spy" to political assassin?
>>
>>151794624
They have sex in the what if like every day for 10 years, so it definitely doesn't get boring with her
>>
>>151794922
Well, "spy" works well enough, but there's one major issue with that. A spy would be trained to understand political documents so he could report on them. Otto, on the other hand, knows how to handle them well enough to be Emilia's campaign manager. In fact, I think it can be inferred he's much better at handling this kind of stuff than he is at being a merchant.

I think Otto might be a little more than a spy, since he talks about what he'd do if he was in charge of a hostage scenario. Which suggests he's studied up to know what to do if he was the one in charge of a hostage scenario. In short, I think he formerly held a government or political position of some sort, or was at least trained for it.
>>
>>151788574
>Emilia only loses to Roswaal on magic strenght
>and wins agaisnt Roswaal on mana output
>calls her useless thing that can't do nothing by herself

This Clown sure is cocky huh ?
>>
>>151795155
Couldn't he previously have been some kind of clerk who, having earned enough money, tried to strike out on his own as a merchant?
>>
>>151795239
I don't think a merchant would know how to interrogate people, hold hostages and break into prisons

At least not a normal one that is
>>
>>151790780
Remonwater is doing 6 because he loves Rem. As far as I know, nobody is doing 5 and we don't have too much translations for it.
>>
File: Regulus.png (189KB, 626x2035px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus.png
189KB, 626x2035px
>>151795478
You can't really blame people for not wanting to translate arc 5 because of Regulus though.
>>
>>151795225
>and wins agaisnt Roswaal on mana output
Read it again. The mana output isn't ranked by order.
>Ranking on amount of mana (Without order)
>>151795239
His magical talents are all very obviously focused on sneaking around and eavesdropping. Whatever his former line of work was, it most certainly involved more than just paperwork. Plus, he's also pretty damn strong. Too strong for some guy who just worked a desk job, because he's stronger than Subaru despite Subaru being /fit/. His knowledge base also doesn't seem to imply desk job. Rather, it seems to indicate he was trained in things like hostage negotiation.

Oh, and Otto is actually supposed to be really handsome, though his facial expressions make it harder to tell. He only seems like a bullyable loser because of his attitude, when he's objectively a strong, athletic, and handsome man. He's obviously Clark Kenting it up.
>>
>>151795549
Jesus fucking Christ, what a glorious display of pure autism.
But who the fuck let him ramble without interrupting him?
>>
>>151795649
Well considering he is near invulnerable he probably just walked through people while spewing his pastas
>>
>>151794643
I'm telling you people Otto is James Bond
>>
>>151795589
Also he's a pussy slayer. Being that he's also from Gusteco, I expect him to have some tie to the other mercenaries somehow. He seems hesitant about his Xenoglossy Blessing as well.
>>
>>151795704
I now want a comic of Regulus strolling along, completely calm and composed, and rambling his huge wall of text, while people approaching him get torn to shreds.
>>
>>151795549
That chapter is literally called "Regulus Corneas", and that part seems to be his backstory about how he became an autist who wanted everyone to leave him the fuck alone so he could do whatever he wanted.
>>151796027
>Also he's a pussy slayer.
So he says when he's drinking. Of course, he does have the looks for it, and he's no fool either. The only reason to disbelieve him is if you really believe he's just that much of a total loser.
>>
>>151794275
This is strangely cute.
>>
>>151796223
Strangely? Nothing strange about that being cute.
>>
File: Regulus.jpg (547KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Regulus.jpg
547KB, 960x1200px
>>151795649
Just so you know, the one you replied to is in his mind, as he's about to die from drowning with water and mud

I believe it's the biggest one compared to all the others.
>>
>>151795549
Looked up Reinhard's line from that chapter.
>"Yes, I'm a monster who hunts monsters - you too are to accept destiny."
Well, Reinhard's got some issues of his own.
>>
File: 1482209564341.png (295KB, 700x561px) Image search: [Google]
1482209564341.png
295KB, 700x561px
>>151796223
>>
>>151796317
Well that's upsetting. I hope for a happy ending for Reinhardt.
>>
>>151796325
No
>>
>>151796027
>Be shitty merchants who always complains about his shit luck
>Talk about the pussy you get while drunk
>People actually believe this

While it would be funny if it was true, i'd hold my breath.
>>
>>151796385
Well rule of comedy dictates that the most bullied character always says the truth while drunk and nobody believes him.
>>
File: Ram's little sister.png (252KB, 700x561px) Image search: [Google]
Ram's little sister.png
252KB, 700x561px
>>151796325
Oh hey, you saved my typeset. But here, someone made a nicer looking one.
>>
>>151795649
Who could stop him? He's literally invincible unless you know his gimmick.
>>
>>151796424
Thanks
>>
>>151796437
Surely Reinhard would have some gimmick of his own to counter Regulus' gimmick?
How do they find out about the gimmick? Please spoiler it
>>
>>151796498
Bizarre astrology trivia basically, only Subaru could possibly have a chance of figuring it out. Without it neither Reinhard or Regulus could really do much about the other.
>>
>>151796498
We don't have translations but from summaries it seems that they fought, Reinhard let himself get hit in order to free hostages since Regulus demanded it, he dies and revives.

Then Reinhard fights him, but is unable to hurt him, while Emilia and Subaru run around trying to figure out what to do and find the wives. Subaru has been noticing for a while that all the bishops have star related names, and since he's a star nut, he remembers the story of the star of Regulus, and it happens to be the "heart" of the constellation it's from.

Subaru asks the women to check if they had anything weird with their hearts and apparently one notices a strange second heartbeat, he says that Regulus is possibly alocating his own heart into them or something similar in order to use his power. Angered and tired of everything he did, they all try to suicide by stabbing their hearts to get back at him, Emilia freezes all of them, to stop it.

They get back, but Regulus is still invincible, them Subaru realizes that Emilia has the second heartbeat, and asks her to stand still. He then uses his invisible providence to phase through her body and destroys the pseudo heart. Which makes Regulus only capable of using the power for about 5 seconds each time he activates it, due to the fact that he is stopping his own heart now.
>>
>>151796370
Yep. Now we know all of the shit Subaru says about him being inhuman or a monster probably hurts him.
>>
File: Reinhard wants to celebrate.jpg (1MB, 634x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard wants to celebrate.jpg
1MB, 634x3600px
>>151796370
>Wanting a monster to be happy
>>
>>151796691
Holy shit that's some magnificent luck.
This has implications, though. What if the other Bishops' names are also related to their gimmick somehow? That could mean that Subaru has a way of figuring out how to counter gluttony. Which might lead to awakening Rem.
>>
>>151796778
That's the assumption most have yes.

The only odd one out is Petelgeuse, since his name is apparently not actually Betelgeuse like the star name. We don't know why that is, but it's similar enough in a way, but yet different. Tappei said the reason for the P may be important in a later reveal.
>>
>>151796778
Don't count on it there, the Gluttonies are related to the Great Mabeasts in the constellations of Cetus(The Whale), Lepus(The Hare), and Hydra(The Snake)
>>
File: CyWNu1AUQAALuSp.png (528KB, 642x900px) Image search: [Google]
CyWNu1AUQAALuSp.png
528KB, 642x900px
>>151796770
This is nice
>>
>>151796132
Anyhow, if Google translate isn't entirely awful, Regulus couldn't stand anyone taking pity on him or looking down on him, and he used his power to live a life where he didn't have to wallow in self-pity either.
>>
>>151788602
>>151788574
Why is minerva such a best.
>>
>>151797222
Infinite blowjobs
>>
File: Cw5sKtmUQAAyeWS.jpg (44KB, 779x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cw5sKtmUQAAyeWS.jpg
44KB, 779x600px
>>151797222
Probably being really lovable helps
>>
>>151798423
>Reminder that she has probably killed more people than anyone except Satella
>>
>>151798460
I bet you she still had a ton of sympathizers and enablers who hid her from authorities and let her stay in their homes.
>>
>>151798796
Does she even need rest? Her description made it sound like she never really stopped.
>>
File: Crusch and Felix 44.jpg (97KB, 610x850px) Image search: [Google]
Crusch and Felix 44.jpg
97KB, 610x850px
>>
File: Angelo senpai synopses.png (500KB, 652x841px) Image search: [Google]
Angelo senpai synopses.png
500KB, 652x841px
Angelo senpai updated a bunch of things
>>
>>151799182
Lets see what changes will piss me off today. Still mad they didn't include Subaru's missing eye in the LN.
>>
>>151799304
Lets see if they roll Clown killing Garf and Ram and Subaru trying to choke Clown into the same scene. The LN looks like its going to drop all the bombs at once.
>>
>>151799511
That would bee too intense of a scene.

Make it happen editors
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.