[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eien Shinken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: how.png (1MB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
how.png
1MB, 800x601px
Aseliafags, what the fuck are these two doing in the Time Tree? Don't tell me Yuuto's original world was from the time tree? His world was housing Narukana from the start? That's kinda a big thing.. How the hell did he get pulled to Phantasmagoria from it then?

Also ES thread, I guess?
>>
Tokimi is best girl of all time
>>
>>151761900
I love you.
>>
>>151761843
No lorefags around?
>>
Last attempt at some answers.
>>
>>151761843
I don't know the answer to that but Aselia best girl
>>
EnA:
Aselia, Orpha, Uruka, Tokimi, Lesteena.

Seinarukana:
Naya, Narukana, Euphie, Sword-Angels, Ruputna, Yaga, Jirol

Rest of the girls aren't worth considering.
Shame for the 2nd because apparently Satsuki is the 'main' route, not Narukana
>>
It doesnt make sense. Yuuto's world is supposed to be from another time tree entirely.
>>
>>151764424
Maybe they ended up in the TT after the events of EnA? With Aselia and Yuuto becoming immortals they did kinda forget about them, there could be a chance some bullshit happened to Yuuto's original world and they ended up in the TT.
>>
>>151764480
But then again Tokimi is in the copy-world, why would she randomly enter a place hard to enter like the Time tree?
>>
>>151763883
>tfw always end up liking green girls the most in eienshinken titles
suffering, they will never get good routes
>>
>>151764972
Esperia's a drag, but Nozomi is pretty tame, just another regular childhood friend so I got nothing against her.
>>
File: EnA_SM_eternal.png (516KB, 650x528px) Image search: [Google]
EnA_SM_eternal.png
516KB, 650x528px
Leestina > Esperia > Aselia > Uruka > Orpha > Tokimi

Tokimi is just a dumb hag-slut. Mikos a shit

This Eternal however is the hotness
>>
Are Guardian Spirits like Reime exclusive to the Time Tree? Because EnA didn't have them.
>>
>>151765153
>Tokimi is just a dumb hag-slut. Mikos a shit

It's on now faggot.
>>
>>151765153
Damn, I honestly dont even remember her.
>>
>>151765209
I guess, eternity swords in general work differently in the time tree because they are all parts of narukana, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>151764521
The time tree is just a thing made by a rank 2 eternal playing house, Izumo could have just sent Narukana, Tokimi and some other rank 2 the Chaos Eternals got to the Sephirot to beat Et Ca Repha's into the ground and get Narukana out of the prison.
>>
Fucking Evolia and her shitty Reverse-lol-I-can-heal-myself-with-your-Rank-1-Eternal-skill defense skill, how the fuck do you beat her besides using up the charges over 60 bloody turns.
>>
>>151766205
lolgitgut
I dont even remember having problems with her fight
>>
>>151766367
I had no problems on normal, but on hard no matter what skill I use she just ends up getting healed, I can only hope the script sometimes fails and she forgets to turn on Star Veil when she reaches 20% HP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.