[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>romanticising foot fetish why was this allowed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1459153964625.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459153964625.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>romanticising foot fetish

why was this allowed?
>>
Because feet are top tier
>>
>>151748461
Doesn't matter if it looks beautifully done.
m8 they could make a middle aged man and some cute loli look like a perfectly normal thing for the western world, if done right.
>>
>>151748461
Best Fetish movie ever.
>>
>using bits of 3DCG for character models
why is this aloud?
>>
>>151748461
Why would you even care? Feet is literally the most common fetish - chances are you know at the very least one person who's into them. And yet it'a always the self-proclaimed "normal" people who come into all kinds of fetish threads, only to bitch about "mental illness" (hint: it's NOT by the very definition of the term) and demand explanations, often with the pretext of being "genuinely curious". You fuckers seriously need to learn to mind your own business like decent human beings.
>>
>>151748765
>Feet is literally the most common fetish
first of of all it isn't the most common. second it's fucking disgusting you fucking faggot.
>>
>>151748768
>this is what feetfags actually believe
>>
>>151748795
Imagine being so mad you respond to the wrong post in your fit of rage, laughing at you.
>>
>>151748875
still doesnt make you any less of a virgin faggot cocksucker. suck my dick
>>
>>151748870
We know this due to studies - the estimated number of unreported cases oughta be a lot higher.

>>151748795
>first of of all it isn't the most common
Oh yeah? Then tell me what is.
>>
File: 1461883074989.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1461883074989.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>you will never have a qt older teacher gf

fuck my life bros
>>
>>151749094
>you will never massage her feet after a long day at work
>>
>>151748461
Because feet is best fetish
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.