[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Objective asspulls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 98e7a10b7ae8d3170bb7011ed1274040.jpg (108KB, 1019x566px) Image search: [Google]
98e7a10b7ae8d3170bb7011ed1274040.jpg
108KB, 1019x566px
>don't worry about it, I have a sibling with godlike powers that I've forgotten about

really makes you think doesn't it
>>
You're watching an anime about 2 gay 8y olds, what do you expect? HBO quality?
>>
>hurr durr muh foreshadowing

go back to one piece, fag.
>>
>>151740771
>HxHfags unironically think asspulls are good writing
>>
>>151740824
I have noticed that the HxH fanbase is extremely defensive of any perceived criticism. Wanpissfags are similar, but their superiority complex isn't as severe as HxHfags. HxHfags will autistically defend every aspect of their series to the death.

At least Bleachfags have the maturity to admit how flawed their series was.
>>
>>151740824
I was joking...

Maybe Togashi does not have full control over this? The one pointless shit was Kite resurrection... wtf? (I think the Hisoka last revival was kinda good)

Gon could have perfectly just died, it would have been a nice twist, we got Kurapika and Ging and, FUCK, a lot of characters could carry the series without any problems, but i guess muh MC is more important.
>>
File: 1478141522746.png (575KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
1478141522746.png
575KB, 600x847px
>>151740906
You're missing one important fact though, Killua is cute.
>>
File: 1430685604839.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430685604839.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
You can think of it as an asspull, but Gon being on the verge of dying wasn't really the central conflict of that arc. His literal self destruction was the culmination of a problem that plagued Gon from the moment Kite died. It was more about Gon's loss of innocence and the fracture between his and Killua's friendship, and Alluka wasn't able to mend that. His near-death was the fallout of a deep-running problem. A true asspull would have been reviving Kite so that everything was peachy and Gon didn't have to come to terms with the fact that the world is cruel and that things don't always work out the way he thinks they should.

Oh wait that kind of happened, didn't it?
>>
>Togashi takes 7 combined years of hiatus to come up with shit plot and it's DC magic I don't have to explain shit
>>
File: nanika_by_ray_kbys-d7fw4gu.jpg (142KB, 751x1064px) Image search: [Google]
nanika_by_ray_kbys-d7fw4gu.jpg
142KB, 751x1064px
>>151739670
nanika? yeah that was kinda dumb but Killua says he didn't want to abuse the powers so you know its not that bad. cause Nanika could easily be the "dragonballs" of HxH so I'm glad the plot wrote themselves out for now.

....still hiatus over when?
>>
File: 1460663546269.gif (992KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
1460663546269.gif
992KB, 400x299px
>>151742618
Hiatus over when Togashi dies, he already finished it, he just teases with a release every now and then to keep people interested, but it's in his will to release all of it after he dies. True story, he's a douche like that.
>>
>>151742618
I have a feeling Nanika won't stick around long, too, seeing as her origins are probably relevant to the plot of the current arc, and she keeps Killua away from Gon which makes Killua more boring and leaves Gon at home.
>>
>>151742729
I wish it was a true story. I'd rather have that then for him to die during a hiatus and be left with an incomplete story forever.
>>
>>151739670
>tfw youre so hungry for hxh content that you have to come to threads like this.
ive seen practically every argument and shitpost that can be made.
>>
Jotaro having a shirt full of magazines when fighting Dio is one of the funniest asspulls I've ever seen.
>>
>>151739670
>nd Killua's friendship, and Alluka wasn't able to mend that. His near-death was the fallout of a deep-running problem. A true asspull would have been reviving Kite so that everything was peachy and Gon didn't have to come to terms with the fact that the world is cruel and that things don't always work out the way he thinks they should.

It was because of the needle
>>
>>151743910
Everything about Jojo is hilarious
>>
>>151740251
>HBO quality?
No, I didn't expect it to be that shit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.