[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eyeshield 21

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: eyeshield21.jpg (377KB, 1702x1214px) Image search: [Google]
eyeshield21.jpg
377KB, 1702x1214px
Just finished reading this, thought it was really good and entertaining, although formulaic, but what can you expect from a sports shounen.
What does /a/ think of it? Who's your favorite character?

Shin a best, Maria a cute.
>>
>>151738186
I always thought of this as the Reborn of sports anime. Has good moments, but somehow never gets mentioned. Am I wrong? Was thing popular when it came out?
>>
>>151738276
How new?

Eyeshield 21 was so popular here it got a sticky when the Christmas Bowl ended.
>>
>>151738186
Formulaic how? Has better twists than Jojo and that shit is talked to death. Give it props for adding such tension and ridiculous twists to a game that should otherwise be no more interesting than highly-testosteroned males smashing their bodies into one another
>>
>>151738276
Noooooo.

Reborn is hated here as a series that had potential but went to shit. Eyeshield 21 on the other hand is pretty well-liked. Personally, it's one of my favorite manga.
>>
>>151738186
>that water bottle
jesus christ
>>
>>151738492
agreed.

Handegg is a pretty trash sport that has like 5 minute breaks between each play and 10 minutes of commercials and singing and sluts dancing
>>
>>151738492
The twists and new skills they come up with during the matches are entertaining and create a lot of hype, but you will always see them coming, and they are mostly born on a moment of desperation. But I agree the writer made it work really well with the sport that he was working with.
That was just a minor observation, I can't see the manga being any other way.
>>
>>151738674
That's Murata for you.
>>
Was really surprised about how good this turned out. Usually I don't give a shit about sports but somehow it pulled me in.
>>
>>151738276
>Am I wrong?
Yes.
>>
>>151738186
Murata has really improved since then
>>
>>151738186
It's pretty good at straddling the line between plausible and superpowers.
>>
>>151738674
the light shining through it onto his shirt...

i would do anything for 1/4 of murata's drawing ability, jesus christ
>>
>>151738186
characters were based as fuck. too bad the world arc ended so short.

mamori is such a babe
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.