[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Claymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (83KB, 960x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 960x323px
This Anime is almost a literal 10/10 for me. Raki and ending, the only two thinks that are holding it back.
It hit all the right spots for me
>all female characters
>fighting
>somewhat serious tone
And that's just in general. Everything was executed almost perfectly.
I finished watching it a month ago and since can't bring myself to watch other anime knowing they'll never be as good. It's suffering.
>>
It was pretty good, the animation could have been better but the plot was entertaining.

Definitely improved a lot when Raki was gone. I read that it was better in the manga where he actually becomes a badass.
>>
>>151737609
Is this your tenth anime or something? It's a mediocre adaptation of a decent manga, nothing exceptional whatsoever.
>>
It was the Attack on Titan of the 2000s.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 640x657px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 640x657px
>>151737924
How did you guess?
>>
>>151738033
Lurk for two years before posting.

Sage and report.
>>
File: Dietrich 2.jpg (107KB, 792x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dietrich 2.jpg
107KB, 792x900px
>>151737609
I remember I thought the same exact thing when I first started watching anime

Good times, looking back on that show it really wasn't that special and the manga was hot shit after the anime ended. Also posting best girl
>>
>>151738048
Fuck off, faggot.
>>
I watched the Teresa flashback episodes and then dropped it. No regrets, I saw the parts worth seeing.
>>
File: 30.jpg (374KB, 1098x1551px) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
374KB, 1098x1551px
>>151737609

DO NOT READ!

It sucked after the time skip. Also no yuri/scissoring happened.
>>
>>151738972
No romance really happens at all. But the story does really fall apart after the time skip, and in ways it does feel like it's a different sort of story.
>>
>>151739141
It was such a chore to finish up the last 30 or so chapters of Claymore I'm happy they just rushed the ending and said fuck it so I could stop suffering every month
>>
>>151739141
The only real positive thing that happens in the second half was that raki becomes a badass but that's about it
>>
>>151738972
That's from queen's blade, right?
wtf what that season 2 ending? Do I have to read manga to get some closure on that shit?
>>
>>151737609
All the fucking girls look the same. I just get to the time skip, and now you say that fall apart, ok here i go.
>>
>>151739222
There are some more cool monster designs in the second half too, though Riful's daughter was a bit of a letdown.
>>
File: apple sequence1.jpg (18KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
apple sequence1.jpg
18KB, 150x150px
Claymore was bizarre with the finale having large amounts of lore dump for a series which was ending and apparently was NOT being continued in a new spinoff series.

Also, Raki won life SO HARD.
>>
>>151737924
With how bad the manga ended up, I actually prefer the anime ending.
>>
File: QBVQ_16.jpg (194KB, 1280x940px) Image search: [Google]
QBVQ_16.jpg
194KB, 1280x940px
>>151739280

No clue, I just watch it for the fan service.
>>
>>151739331
I feel like once they reveal that the setting where the story takes place was essentially just a testing island to make super soldiers for a war that is happening someplace else was pretty huge, but they never develop on that either. We only ever get mirias piece of dialogue
>>
>>151739508
To be fair, you shouldn't have to drag your characters across the entire setting and solve every problem just because there is more of it out there.

But a spin off on the mainland would have been neat.
>>
>>151739348
The anime ending felt like it had more closure to me than the manga ending, even though they went with the "If you kill the villain you become the villain" bullshit that they pulled at the last second
>>
>Ophelia will never give you a hand job with her Rippling Sword technique
>>
>>151739508
That reveal was retarded as fuck, it only made the whole manga feel pointless as fuck
>>
>>151737609
If it makes you feel any better, it was one of my first 20 or so anime, though I've come back to it several times since then (almost 300 anime and manga later). I still think it's one of the best fantasy worlds I've seen depicted in anime.
>>
>>151741751
>it only made the whole manga feel pointless as fuck

I felt that way when terressa came back.

a revenge story where the main lead is so fucking useless she has to be saved by the fucking ghost of the person she set out on her journey to get revenge for is so fucking retarded.

fuck me why can't japs write endings that don't leave me with the feeling of having wasted my fucking time?
>>
Never saw whole anime, but manga is ok plot wise, but I can't get over how all the women look the same and the only way you could tell them apart was because of the hair.

Also, the author was too lazy to draw action scenes so he made all the Claymores swing at supersonic speeds, which meant he could draw them just holding the swords but it's implied they are swinging them super fast.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.