[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Gin almost killed Megure in episode one Not even him would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

>Gin almost killed Megure in episode one
Not even him would get away with it, right?
>>
>>151730382
When will it be revealed that Gin is a double agent?
>>
I don't think Gin would actually have killed Megure.
>>
>>151731972
>Conan
>progressing the Organization story
>>
>>151732094
Why did he grab the weapon then?
>>
when the fuck they gonna introduce some actual bad dude? The past 500 chapters all they've done is chase after some mystery guy who then turned out to be a good guy. bet rum is gonna turn out to be a fucking mole too. fuck, give me some action
>>
>>151732841
Its been progressing steadily for 20 years.
I'm sorry you didn't watch beyond the first 100 episodes.
>>
>>151733322
The story stopped progressing when Akai 'died'.
>>
I stopped watching at episode 500 can you fill me in anything new that has happened?
>>
>>151733474
Nothing.
>>
>>151733507
Sweet good to know I didn't miss anything.
>>
>Gin kills Megure, Shinichi, Ran and the other guy
>Leaves the place
It's that easy. Of course he would get away with it. The 'you kill a cop you're fucked' is just a meme.
>>
>>151733441
So the entire bourbon arc wasn't progressing the story?
Are you retarded?
>>
>>151730382
Did he? I thought he fucked off right off the bat and didn't interact with any of the police.
>>
>>151733650
ok during the bourbon arc we got:
eisuke clone
another mole
akai still just sits around shinichi's house sipping bourbon like nothing's happened

how did the story progress? it's just a rerun of the kir arc
>>
>>151733822
Akai is protecting Haibara. That's his job right now.
And don't pretend Sera isn't way more interesting than Eisuke. And her story is still going.
And Amuro is bro tier.
>>
>>151733822
Now comes the part when you notice you wasted your time writing all that text replying to a waifufag when he replies with "hurr durr but they introduced my blonde child waifu!"
>>
>>151733971
>>151733822
I'm not a maryfag but I will point out that Sera/Mary's story is part of the BO story.
>>
Do you think Mary yells at Sera for lounging around the hotel room in her underwear instead of putting some damn clothes on?
>>
bump because Conan threads are awesome.
>>
File: 1470985779682.jpg (509KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1470985779682.jpg
509KB, 600x800px
Best girl and best mom
>>
File: what is this.jpg (221KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
what is this.jpg
221KB, 1680x1050px
So what is this supposed to convey? Why is Conan shocked at some errant mascara?
>>
>>151736651
It's the eyes bro. Mary is her aunt.
>>
>>151736680
>It's the eyes bro

The only reason their eyes look similar is because of runny mascara.
Runny mascara doesn't mean two people are related.
>>
>>151736722
Mary is from England, Haibara's mom is from England, and Gosho said that Akai and Akemi are cousins.
>>
>>151736763
I don't recall Gosho explicitly stating that.
The fanbase inferred that from his comments.
>>
>>151736809
In one of the threads a few months ago there was an exact quote where someone asked Gosho is they were cousins and he said yes.
>>
>>151736860
As I recall his answer was ambiguous at best.
>>
>>151736908
No. His answer was literally yes.
>>
>>151736860
I keep hearing things about these "interviews" stuff but nobody ever translated/posted them.
>>
>>151736942
You'll have to post the interview then. Cause that's not how I remember it.
>>
>>151736948
>>151736980

https://jnetworkonline.com/2016/11/22/up-close-with-gosho-aoyama-the-creator-of-detective-conan/

>He also revealed that lovers Akemi and Akai were cousins, sending most of the audience into a shock.
>>
>>151737009
Also this is from a different translation of the QA session:

Q: "Are Akemi and Akai cousins?"
A: "Yes they are."
[Person who asked the question: "Nooooo!" lol]
>>
>>151737009
>>151737084
I'd rather see exactly what was asked back and forth instead of an editorial from a website I've never even heard of.
>>
>>151737009
>Heiji wouldn't even be in the manga if not for the anime
>Heiji's first appearance is an adaptation from the manga

This entire article reeks of misinformation.
>>
I haven't followed Conan in more than 10 years.

At what point is the story at right now? Any sign of closure or major plot point being revealed?
>>
>>151737132
https://plus.google.com/+AyaJadeCarter/posts/UYgXN2UCKFm

https://clyp.it/mwoiwshx

Go to 34:25 in the audio clip
>>
>>151737238
Currently, everyone is on the look out for the boss's #2. It'll probably take a year or two more and after that, the only major arc left is probably the boss himself.
>>
>>151736722
Even if you're not believing that Mary and Haibara are related, which by the way is confirmed true, at least at this point Conan is realizing that Mary is an APTX victim. Before he always called her a middle school age girl but now he is thinking of her and Haibara in the same context so he realizes she is a shrunken person.
>>
>>151737371
He didn't expand on that at all. Just a simple answer. That's very unlike Gosho and I expect that they aren't cousins but are related in another way.
>>
>>151737590
The question asked if they were cousins though. I don't understand what is ambiguous at all.

Are they cousins? Yes.
>>
>>151737655
What I mean is, he didn't give an answer like "Maybe" or "keep watching and find out" he just flat out said yes and didn't expand on it at all. There's something more there.
>>
>>151737719
Maybe there is. But he clearly did say that Akai and Akemi are cousins.
>>
>>151737769
Yeah but its probably along the same lines of Sera's comment about Conan and Mary being siblings.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.