[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did Gai's team end up with all the jobbers while other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: team_gai_by_denebflare.jpg (939KB, 1022x1200px) Image search: [Google]
team_gai_by_denebflare.jpg
939KB, 1022x1200px
How did Gai's team end up with all the jobbers while other teams had people with inherited superpowers.
>>
Most likely guy hand picked them, because he would rather train people who would work hard to become powerful instead of being naturally gifted.
>>
>>151727399
>jobbing
Gai is the only other human outside of naruto and sasuke jesus that can fight madara. Lee is going to surpass him or at least reach his level of opening all 8 eights. But yeah, the rest are jobbers.
>>
>>151727399
>inherited superpowers

byakugan doesn't qualify, i see
>>
>>151728229
>neither does Springtime of Youth
>>
Kurenai's team was horse shit.
>>
>>151727399
>Negi
>>
File: negi-pic1.jpg (4KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
negi-pic1.jpg
4KB, 249x202px
>>151730449
>>
>>151728193
When you think about it, if Naruto could heal so quickly why didn't he just learn the 8 gates and just ignore the after-effects?
>>
>>151730746
Didn't the Kyubey also decrease his life span?
>>
>>151732267
>life span decreasing technique
like that means anything in shounen
>>
Perfect timing!
I'm watching the anime for the first time from the start, but is it honestly worth it? The filler/pointless dialogue and flashbacks are annoying me at the point of episode 42. Should I skip ahead and say fuck it?
>>
>>151732460
Experiencing Naruto is best done by either reading the manga, watching Naruto Kai, or playing all the Storm games. I can only think of 2 good filler arcs and nothing else.
>>
>>151727399
They tried to make the teams even, so to balance out byakugan they had two people with no powers.

I guess that year just had a lot of jobbers.
>>
Kurenai's team was shit too. Kurenai jobbed to Itachi and then got pregnant and sat out the rest of the series. Kiba jobbed to Naruto and then Sakon and Ukon. Hinata jobbed to Neji and Pain and needed Naruto's help to destroy the Tenseigan. The only one who got some victories was Shino but that was only during the Chunin exams, after which he became a non-entity in the story.

>>151732538
Gai's team was built to specialize in close quarter combat.
>>
>>151727399
>inherited superpowers
To be fair, Sakura is a normie and Naruto was never expected to amount to anything. Being a useful Jinchuriki is incredibly uncommon. People didnt really expect him to be a re-incarnation of a god. His CV only looks impressive later on, because suddenly he isnt just the 4th son, but also a god, the student and grandson of a Sannin, the best buddy of all the Tailed Bests etc.
>>
Neji was right all along and did not deserve to die for his shit stain of a cousin.
>>
>>151730746
He couldn't, can't use the eight gates along with nine-tails chakra.
>>
>>151727399
Uh he still had one of the strongest teams overall didn't he?
>>
>>151733489
Naruto's also of the Uzumaki clan, and he at least has shown the quick recovery ability of the clan (it's not just Kurama's power that enabled him to heal quickly).
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.