[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: shows you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

ITT: shows you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate, but you still like/enjoy.
>>
>>151725116
Sword Art Online and Akame ga Kill.

But that's more of a tolerate if anything
>>
Rakudai.
>>
>>151725116
Why are people so autistic? Just because a certain amount of people on an anonymous imageboard don't like a show doesn't make it bad
>>
>>151725358
Well, these shows get the mostly negative reactions when i bring them up.
>>
>>151725116
Most of that, whatever, taste isn't anything set in stone. BUT TSUKIHIME, really?
>>
File: tsundere.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tsundere.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I fucking love Log Horizon, one of the few stuck in an RPG shows that actually feel like an RPG.
>>
>>151725116
>you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate
There are no such shows.
>>
Diebuster.
Of all the high profile shows Gainax has put out, Diebuster is up there. I like Gainax's more obscure shows more though.
>>
>>151725116
>Eden of the East
Mah nigga. I thought I was the only one who liked it.
>>
Pic related.

Also, when did /a/ start hating log horizon? when it was airing everyone one here agreed it was the comfiest anime ever.
>>
>>151725116
you mean guilty pleasure right ? what the fuck was wrong with fate/zero? it wasn't a bad anime it was 7/10 anime the only bad thing was the end and that was stay night's fault
>>
>>151725296
It's average at best but the fanbase bring it down to cancerous tier. And no, i'm not just talking about stellafag.
>>
>>151726105
The fatefags will eat you alive, if you say that you like F/Z.

>>151725968
I never thought that NNT was disliked.

As for Log horizon, people mostly hate season 2 and the fact that there will not be a third season.

>>151725624
Tsukihime was not a great anime, but it had a nice horror vibe and i found it to be okay, instead of ''there is no tsukihime anime'' bad.
>>
>>151725116
>ITT: shows you are not allowed to like/are supposed to hate
By whom?
>>
>>151727936
>The fatefags will eat you alive, if you say that you like F/Z.
Wait, really?
>>
>>151727936
NNT is disliked by /a/ because it's on netflix and thus tons of normies watched it.
>>
>>151728091
>ons of normies watched it
that isn't a reason for /a/ to hate an anime . /a/ starts hating an anime when the normies start treat it as a masterpiece like re;zero .
>>
File: news_20140904183156.jpg (223KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
news_20140904183156.jpg
223KB, 640x360px
I don't think it's a good show, but it's nowhere near the "one of the wors shows of the decade" level like some people treat it as such.
>>
>>151728243
>that isn't a reason for /a/ to hate an anime

are you really that desperate for (you)'s you fucking addict?
>>
>>151728261
Im watching it currently
Its average and not very offensive

I think the hate is just a meme
>>
>>151728359
>>151728243
>>151728091
>normies
Fuck off to /r9k/, retards.
>>
>>151725779
Characters being self-aware like that is kinda annoying.

>>151725968
Marathoning this right now and it's pretty underrated.
>>
Attack on Titan desu senpai
>>
>>151728410
kill yourself, normie trash
>>
>>151725116
you are kidding right? /a/ loves suck fulmetal's dick
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.