[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AOTY 2016 Poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: last year.png (1022KB, 966x758px) Image search: [Google]
last year.png
1022KB, 966x758px
The new year is here, but there's still a few more days before the new season begins. There's still one more chance to look back on the year before winter starts and we all go back to watching anime.

Categories include best anime, worst anime, most surprising anime, most disappointing anime, best OP, best ED, best OST, best scene, best girl, best boy, best seiyuu, shows watched, and shows dropped.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf6xtpof277rMKcuSE4LNjU-saPDRA4-u53N0-ppXVVFmZQnA/viewform

The poll will close tonight, you can go back and edit your response until then.
Results will be posted tomorrow.
>>
2015 results here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1R0y638s5zsSVpbkFTuS_pIxaalzrsSpdqZY9qk1Qb38/edit?usp=sharing
>>
And feel free to treat this like a normal AOTY thread and post your opinions after you vote. This will be the last thread, so once it dies the votes will stop. And who knows, maybe you'll remind someone how superior your favorite show was.
>>
Saiki was the best short of the year.
>>
Everything I would want to vote for isn't out yet.
>>
>>151722791
You digust me.
>>
>>151722824
You digest me.
>>
>>151722745
A shame the Funi subs made it an unwatchable clusterfuck.
>>
where's thunderbolt fantasy?
>>
>>151721413
fuck you. I was willing to try but when I got to the 3rd page it was already too much work. Should have cut out the per-season survey and just stuck to AOTY
>>
>>151725653
Scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking next was too much work?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.