[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Why does everyone likes this autistic bitch???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why does everyone likes this autistic bitch???
>>
I don't know who she is.
>>
>>151717737
She's not autistic, she's deaf you fuck.
>>
>>151717737
Better than Uno or whatever the fuck her name is.
>>
>>151720085
uno btfo'd deaf girl in that one chapter where she starts assaulting her before nishimom comes to her defense. shes by far the most well-writen character in the manga and is the only reason it didn't end up being pure feels trash that I would drop 10-20 chaptesr in
>>
Cute, you spick.
>>
>>151720476
> well written
If I expect all women to be emotionally unstable, mean spirited, and complete pieces of shit, then I agree that she's well written.
>>
>>151720085
>>151720476
I eventually realized that she was right and that the deaf thing was a loser who hid behind others. She deserved her bullying not because she was deaf but because she was weak and she never changed one bit.
>>
>>151717737
kyoani
>>
>>151720684
Sure and people deserve to be raped or robbed because they're weak. Don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
What do you think she sounds like during sex?
>>
>>151724025
I had little empathy for Shouko after she tried to kill herself.
>>
>>151724419
Depression and self-hatred isn't pretty. If you truly care about someone, you express your feelings in a constructive manner. You don't behave like an ape and put the blame on your victims for your actions.

That is, if you're not just forming rationalizations to cover a real motivation, like jealousy.
>>
>>151717737
Because disabled girls are moe.

If only she was also blind, mute and quadriplegic.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.