[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

K-On: Cute girls drinking tea and eating cake in a music club

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 10

File: describe anime.png (8KB, 466x258px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
describe anime.png
8KB, 466x258px
K-On: Cute girls drinking tea and eating cake in a music club where they barely play.
>>
>>151716331
That's correct
>>
>>151716331
Re: Zero

Blue is best twin and Emilia is retarted?
>>
JoJo is an action comedy about a bunch of overly buff dudes or overly flamboyant dudes doing homoerotic poses at each other
>>
Euphonium: The lesbians aren't fucking

Yuuri on ice: the homos aren't fucking
>>
>>151716331
yuri yuri

Cute girls doing cute things while being one of the best anime comedies. Chinatsu is a shit and Akarin is ignored
>>
Kyoukai no Kanata
Something about ghosts or spirits or someshit, but there's an episode where they all dress up as idols and dance and that's the only episode anyone actually talks about.
>>
>>151716460
it's not a comedy, but otherwise yeah
>>
Overlord

A guy becomes a skeleton inside a videogame and obtains his own harem
A kind of masterpiece that everyone likes, I suppose

Umaru
A tsundere imouto becomes a fat hamster-shaped girl as soon as comes home
She watches anime and play videogames and she is totally trash and deserves lots of pain too
>>
>>151716331
>jojo's
nutmanpost
>>
Yuri on ice
A couple of fags get married
>>
>>151717428
close enough
>>
>>151716331

shinsekai yori:
Terrific world building, great premise to be the best story ever.
Than 2 faggots have a gay kiss in episode 8 so no one ever watched the show again
>>
File: no homo.png (233KB, 652x372px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no homo.png
233KB, 652x372px
>>151717631
>Than 2 faggots have a gay kiss in episode 8 so no one ever watched the show again

Ha, I always found that to be one of the more amusing shitstorms
>>
>>151717428
That's pretty gay, but the show is way, way gayer than that.
>>
>>151717188
>umaru
>tsundere
wrong
>>
Nichijou

I really have no idea. Even after all this time I don't know what happens in it. I guess that means nothing really happens.
>>
Flip Flappers: lesbians take acid and blue ball each other
>>
>Why are there so many threads up?
>>
>>151718354
Pretty much yeah
>>
File: IMG_1289.jpg (157KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1289.jpg
157KB, 500x500px
>>151717631
>>151717689
>never made out with one of your bros just for fun and not in any sexual way

Literally nothing gay about unless your a closet homosex
>>
>>151718354
It's like a moe Cromartie High but less funny.
>>
File: 1482759351121.webm (3MB, 1116x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482759351121.webm
3MB, 1116x720px
>>151718424
Not quite. I guess you have to watch it now.
>>
File: 1478256257447.jpg (38KB, 512x512px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478256257447.jpg
38KB, 512x512px
Childhood dreams get destroyed
>>
I didn't start Code Geass until R2 started. When I first saw threads for it I thought Shirley was the main character, and that she piloted a mecha while wearing a swimsuit. I didn't know who Lelouch was until I watched the first episode and thought all of the characters were girls.
>>
>>151717689
t.insecure faggot
>>
Saekano: MC is a fag, Megumi is best girl, the whole show makes a point about making fun of harem tropes then playing those harem tropes straight.

Yuri on Ice: It's very gay, the story is inspiring, and the animation goes from awesome to shit after the first episode.

Shuumatsu no Izetta: Tell don't show storytelling, very weak main yuri couple, the action is 99% Izetta oneshotting everything, ending is half-assed bittersweet garbage.
>>
>>151718846
How did you end up at that conclusion?
>>
/a/: Full of Trap Loving Faggots
>>
>Soushin Shoujo Matoi
Generic magical girl anime where blue is best girl but didn't get enough screen time. Also about 3 anons watched it.
>>
>>151718929
Because you dropped a good anime just because of 5 seconds of 2 guys kissing
>>
>>151716557
You got that right there
>>
>Gintama
It's shit until you've watched 100 episodes, then it gets really good.
>>
Re:zero

A guy named Subaru is suffering. Rem is best girl and there is a pink Rem. Emilia is also a person and there's something about NTR but I'm not sure since I haven't seen the series.
>>
>>151719138
You can't read.
>>
>>151719138
I never said I dropped it, in fact it's one of my favourites. Reading comprehension man.
>>
File: forced animation.jpg (117KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
forced animation.jpg
117KB, 1280x720px
>>151716331
Literally Anything KoAni Has Ever Made Ever:

A moron with big tits dresses in miscellaneous fetish outfits and walks around overreacting to everything while the animator overdoses on crystal meth and slams his drooling cross-eyed face into the 'saturation' button at random intervals.
>>
Aria

a show about nothing
>>
>Legend of The Galactic Heros
The 2 protags rival each other.
One of them is a commoner.
Something about paintings.
Everything is going according to keikaku.
Both rivals end up dying in a stupid way.
>>
Konosuba
a pathetic loser and his pathetic guild do stupid things for laughs

And Megumin has an explosion fetish and Aqua is a bitch.
>>
>>151719281
All correct.
>>
File: 1467814570151.jpg (95KB, 642x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467814570151.jpg
95KB, 642x738px
Evangelion
>dude has daddy complex
>get abused by a tsun-tsun
>start liking a puppet
>did some mecha shit
>get omodetou at the end
>>
>>151719436
yes
mostly
not really
yes
yes
>>
>>151719103
About right. It's very well made though.
>>
Card Captor Sakura : cute monster of the week mahou shoujo show. Some dark stuff happens in the later episodes.
>>
Madoka Magica: A lesbian is satan and does nothing wrong and a girl named Sayaka is a bitch and no one seems to know why.
>>
>>151720637
The second part is correct.
The first part is only describing the 3rd movie though.
>>
Keijo
A bunch of schoolgirls compete in some sort of American Gladiators using their butts as their main weapon.
>>
>>151716331
JoJo:

A bunch of burly men (and maybe one burly woman) with a gay psychedelic fashion-sense travel around and fight each other with weird alien-alter-ego-looking things by doing poses called stands.

Also the main villain, Dio, has a vampire mask that makes him immortal or some shit and has become a meme for NTRing MC.
>>
>>151716331
Evangelion

MC is a kid who wants an ordinary life, a big alien thingy crashes in his hometown, a hot babe picks him up in her car and they drive to a facility where they build big robots to fight the alien thingies, and the director is the MC's dad. Rei (blue hair girl) is supposedly a clone of MC's mom and Asuka (red hair girl) is a genius pilot from Germany who isn't that good of a pilot after all. MC has a bunch of school friends that comment on stuff but they don't do much. Eventually the alien things attack en masse and the robots fight back and everyone gets fucked over. MC strangles Asuka at some point and I think Rei blows up? Things get really confused and people argue over what the jumble of images meant to this day. At the end everything gets covered in red dye and I think everyone is pulped except MC and Asuka. MC tries to strangle Asuka but couldn't and cries while Asuka calls him gross. Meanwhile Rei is a giant head now and she watches them do this on the horizon.

The movies I think is supposed to be a continuation where they went back on a time loop, there's a lesbian with glasses named Mari and a white haired pretty boy named Kaworu and supposedly they create romantic tension with Asuka and MC. Meanwhile Rei is still watching everyone from the horizon.
>>
>>151718763
thats fucking hilarious edit
>>
Symphogear: Singing and other manly things like space fights and punches and anal sex
>>
>>151716547
>The lesbians aren't fucking
Lesbians can't fuck you dumb fuck
>>
File: gto_v02hq_008.png (538KB, 1769x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gto_v02hq_008.png
538KB, 1769x960px
>>151721822
>2016+1
>posting on /a/
>hasn't seen NGE
This can't be real.
>>
Gurren Lagann
generic shonen MC and his older brother drill a hole in the sky. older brother has big glasses and is a living meme
also there's a titty fanservice girl and she just kinda hangs around i think
>>
>>151719281
>there is a pink Rem
Yameroo my sides
>>
>>151719281
>there's something about NTR
I don't remember anything like that
>>
>>151719277
Same with One piece tbqhwyfmsss
>>
>>151717689
>I always found that to be one of the more amusing shitstorms
I don't know what was the funnier shitstorm in recent memory between this and all the sjws triggered about the rape scene in Valvrave.
>>
The Fate series is a well-written, complicated series of VNs and differing adaptations but what they all have in common is that they're shit
>>
>>151716675
Pretty sure this is what was handed to the CEO of KyoAni before signing off on production of the anime
>>
Love Live

Boring idolshit and people like to shitpost one of the girls on /g/ for some reason
>>
Orange:

A guy allows himself to be cucked from the past
>>
Valvrave: Code Geass in space with vampires and angels
>>
Higurashi: Some kid named K1 has a harem of country bumpkin girls, and slowly realizes they're all insane. Also, the blue-eyed one REALLY hates it when you lie.
>>
File: 1472087492159.gif (773KB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472087492159.gif
773KB, 500x281px
>>151722588
I haven't seen it either. The only clip I ever saw was the ending, and made me drop any interest to watch it.
>>
>>151716331
Code Geass

lelouch is god-emperor trump

C.C. is best girl by default because shirley is dead

suzaku is g4y

JIBUN WOOOOOOOO
>>
Glasslip:
The worst anime ever created.
Something about time travel or precognition.
>>
>>151736366
>Something about time travel or precognition.
isn't this a show about feeding chickens?
>>
Monster: Overrated shit
>>
Master of Martial Hearts: The first five episodes are shit and don't matter
>>
yuri on ice, some lesbians show in sweden or russia.
>>
>>151736963
Im on episode 20 right now and its so fucking boring. The dialogue is cheesy and they are failing to create a fearful atmosphere around johan, he's just a serial killer. The ED is the only good thing about this show.
>>
>>151716331
ReZero: It's an Isekai where the MC dies alot, chooses the worst girl and everyone forgets all about the best girl. Also there's a trap catboy that the MC didn't pick and fuck if I know why because that cat looks better than any of the girls from the show.
>>
>>151737674

I enjoyed it because it works well as an adult animation rather than what people typically think of as "anime".

Also, the story get's a lot more dense towards the last 25ish episodes. LIke, they pack in a ton of info in the first part of the series, then he just kind of fucks around for a while, then shit starts happening again. It's good dude I promise.
>>
>I enjoyed it because it works well as an adult animation rather than what people typically think of as "anime".
I could name plenty of anime that fall into this stupid category of yours, being a ''mature anime for mature people such as myself'' doesn't make it good.

I hated Monster with passion in my first watch, but then after giving it some thought and reading the manga my opinion shift to ''the manga is good while the anime is just okay''
>>
>>151716331
Naruto

haven't seen a single episode
>>
File: 1483137921682.png (187KB, 279x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483137921682.png
187KB, 279x337px
>>151738521
The OP said describe the anime you havent watched, not post an anime you dont like.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.