[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SC > PB > BT young joseph was such a fucking shit, older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

SC > PB > BT

young joseph was such a fucking shit, older joseph is an entirely different character, actually enjoyable.

Kakyoin, Polnareff and Stroheim are the best characters.

Kars was the only good Villain

Iggy made me skip episodes until the fight with Dio.

now why should I watch part 4?
>>
>>151709250
The only believable line was the last
>>
File: wat.jpg (2KB, 125x106px) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
2KB, 125x106px
>>151709364
>now why should I watch part 4?
>>
If you dont like jojo that much and cant find a reason to watch part 4 then dont make any new thread, fuck off and dont come back
>>
>>151709250

I can't take anybody who says SC was better than BT seriously. Not at fucking all. It's so formulaic that it brought anything good about the show down.

Literally every episode:

>Wow, we're in a new area
>A strange person acts strange
>ENEMY STANDO DA
>yare yare daze
>oraoraoraora
>To Be Continued

Over and over again. Don't get me wrong, there were a few high points (shadow stand was one of my favorite, but it was also a wasted opportunity to bring old Joseph back. Instead we got 5 year old Josuke with young adult Josuke's strength... The Vanilla Ice fight was the best fight, better than the DIO fight for sure.)

As for why you should watch Part 4, Josuke is a far better protagonist. Kira is a better antagonist. The supporting cast actually does things other than job to make Jotaro look better. It does villain of the week better than SC, but all of the villain fights actually build up to something rather than "this is a roadblock to the real end goal".

>Kakyoin, Polnareff and Stroheim are the best characters.

Kakyoin was a complete waste of a character. He did NOTHING. He could have been written out of the show and the only thing that would have been missing is a vehicle to reveal how DIO's stand works. He fucking comes back from his eyes getting fucked up, ONLY TO JOB TO MAKE JOTARO LOOK GOOD AND THEN DIE TO DIO. Part 3 is fucking shit.
>>
File: Untitled.png (818B, 98x19px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
818B, 98x19px
>>151709874
Wow you don't say. It was cliche? Formulaic? Old fashioned? Holy fuck man, you're right... Whoa...
>>
>>151709874
>Araki makes Kakyoin the one to asspull his own version of The World after learning how it works
>>
>>151709992

I didn't say it was cliche or old fashioned, retard. I said it was formulaic. As in every story arc in the plot literally followed the same formula as the last one. Only exception was the very start and the very end.
>>
File: 113227279.png (270KB, 196x577px) Image search: [Google]
113227279.png
270KB, 196x577px
>>
>>151709874
Formulaic as it was, it had really creative fights that allowed every member of the team to shine.
>>
BT and PB had a dynamc MC
SC didn't, Jotaro is not only emotionless and awkwardly wins every fight without trouble. Every other team member gets into deep shit and its almost always Jotaro that bailed them out.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.