[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: Berserk Guts C.jpg (148KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk Guts C.jpg
148KB, 752x1063px
First Berserk thread of the year
>>
File: it's worse.jpg (85KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
it's worse.jpg
85KB, 722x349px
Whats there even to talk about? The manga is on hiatus. The anime sucks. The new game will suck to. Seriously it's too fucking depressing to even mention anything.
>>
File: Thighs.jpg (643KB, 2000x1480px) Image search: [Google]
Thighs.jpg
643KB, 2000x1480px
>>151702507
Isn't depression what posting on 4chan all about?

Also, the game isn't a proper adaptation, but I read it fun and well done.

Also I made legs.
>>
The anime was so bad coupled with the uttershit digital chapters that it's killed all my interest in Berserk.

Congrats Miura, your hiatuses can't hurt me anymore.
>>
Are you ready for the second cour?
>>
>>151702507
I thought it was started up again, like this year.
>>
>>151703503
Yes. ;_;
>>
>>151703503
>>151703599
Manga is starting again early 2017, so I'd expect news before the end of February. And it would seem that more mango means more anime, so we've got that to look forward to.

I'm keeping my expectations down in the drain and hoping they actually put some effort into this season.
>>
File: Berserk-Griffith-life.jpg (84KB, 350x562px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk-Griffith-life.jpg
84KB, 350x562px
>>151702232
What chapter is this from?
>>
>>151703047
lookin good desu
>>
File: igoofed.png (207KB, 1021x564px) Image search: [Google]
igoofed.png
207KB, 1021x564px
>>151704399
I don't know, but I'm utterly disgusted there's a scanlation group out there that uses Comic Sans.

>>151704443
Thanks. I put off this part because of problems, uni work and because that part that wraps around the outer part of the thigh is too damn organic. But I think it's okay, I probably will work on it some more. Can't right now though, doing a render. I think I bit off more than I can chew...
>>
>>151703503
They're actually doing the other 12? Fucking madmen.
>>
>>151703904
i only really care for the berserker armor fight but they will fuck it up bad with the CG
>>
>>151704859
It's possible to not fuck up... I'd be okay if they managed something similar to Fate/Zero's berserker... But I don't think they have the budget or talent for it, so it'll probably be underwhelming.
>>
>>151703094
digital chapters?
did he start drawing digital?
i noticed the outlines got thicker.
>>
You said early 2017 you fucking hack where's my chapter Miura where the fuck is it
>>
>>151706455
Anon is memeing.
Yes, he went digital. There is no problem with it, except a few quality nitpicks.

First scans we used to get this year were Korean scans with postprocessing and effects out of the ass which made it all look like smeared with grease. Of course, retards like him jumped on the bandwaggon procaliming digital being the death of Berserk and still refuse to acknowledge they were wrong and it was only because of those Korean scans.
>>
File: samus_waifu_5_by_beethy-d2yphyb.jpg (157KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
samus_waifu_5_by_beethy-d2yphyb.jpg
157KB, 800x533px
>>151702232

The author of berserk (i forgot his name) wants the readers to struggle like guts.
>>
>>151702507
>Whats there even to talk about?
The imminent rape dream.
Griffiths is going to full some Freddy Kruger shit
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.