[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 15

File: Happy 2017.jpg (113KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
Happy 2017.jpg
113KB, 800x585px
Here's to a happy new year for everyone. Also reminder that January 1st is Reinhard's birthday.

What are your thoughts on the newest chapter? From the way things ended on chapter 82 i'm expecting Roswaal to start sperging out about Echidna, or maybe he'll simply provide an explanation? Surely not all that simple considering he got a reaction out of that specific question.
>>
File: Reinhard wants to celebrate.jpg (1MB, 634x3600px) Image search: [Google]
Reinhard wants to celebrate.jpg
1MB, 634x3600px
Here's a comic i just typeset in relation to Reinhard's birthday as well.
>>
File: WhichCharacter.jpg (171KB, 692x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WhichCharacter.jpg
171KB, 692x1000px
Which would you rather spend new year's eve with?
>>
>>151680737
Why not both?
>>
Every thread until Rem wakes up.
>>
>>151652922
>It feels as it's all the anime's fault.
Actually, I'm pretty sure this is it. I think I'm even starting to understand why there are no longer any scenes with Subaru alone with Rem.

All of those scenes relied on Subaru's internal monologue, which they didn't like showing in the anime. I think Emilia's presence may have been added to be a sounding board for Subaru, and that Petra was present in a scene for the very same reason. In short, there are unlikely to be any coma scenes of significant length that don't have someone else there for Subaru to sound off his thoughts.

That's also probably why the scenes with Elsa at the mansion are changed, so that more people are with Subaru and why Subaru isn't left dragging Petra's corspe around. That last part is probably just a little too much for an anime to show.

It's not entirely ignored that Subaru does love Rem. It's just that lines are cut to obfuscate certain details anime-onlys would be unfamiliar with. If my guess is accurate, I think they might be aiming for a slow buildup so the Anime can use Carmilla's scene to reveal the full extent of Subaru's feelings for Rem. If that's the case, another scene is going to have to be added where Subaru and Emilia can discuss it properly, instead of having him weasel around by saying Rem is "very important and dear" to him.
>>
>>151682356
I think you guys need a freaking chill pill on the nut theories.

Wait for translations before jumping to conclusions. Many of the scenes can be pushed towards another moment. Tappei is simply addressing stuff that would have made more sense to address early on instead of waiting years to do so.

Subaru is also more competent, looking for information and clues prior to doing something. Nothing major in the story changed so far. So until something extremely big changes, i'd tone those theories down a notich.
>>
>>151680140
Doesn't Felt not even know when her birthday is? How would she ever celebrate it?
>>
Oh, just browsing through a shitty google translate, but it seems like the Childhood Friend may have actually won in one harem protagonist's case.

That being Regulus, who murdered her family and made her his first wife.
>>151683283
>I think you guys need a freaking chill pill on the nut theories.
Chill pill? Please reread what I wrote. I'm actually trying to address those concerns. I've read translations of enough scenes to know that things have been edited to better fit with what someone who only watched the anime would know. I'm saying it looks like it's been rewritten for a potential Season 2, but that doesn't mean they're dropping the Rem romance. Rather, the story might be doing it this way so that the Carmilla scene will be how it's revealed in the Anime.
>>
>>151683722
>That being Regulus, who murdered her family and made her his first wife.
Oh, and in case anyone can translate the Q&A properly.

>Q: レグルスは最初のころは妻がいないから死ぬ可能性があったので早急に妻を集める必要があったと思うのですが、最初の妻はどのように調達してきたのでしょうか。
>A: 自分をバカにしていた(レグルス主観)幼馴染みの家族を皆殺しにして、心を壊して嫁にしました。それなりに甲斐甲斐しく面倒を見ましたが、たぶんあまりもたなかったと思います。
>>
>>151680737
Although I like Felix more than Crusch, she seems a more interesting person to spend the night with.
She certainly would bring up more interesting topics than "hey anon-kyun want to suck me off?"
>>
>>151683722
>>151683830
Wait, so Regulus freaking murdered his childhood friend's family?

That's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>151684207
Something like that. I can't read Japanese myself, but I think he also talks about how gallant and generous he was in looking after his heartbroken wife.
>>
Does anyone have the translated version? Also could the typeset anon do the rest of the image set? I'm curious about the Elsa and Echidna ones.
>>
File: MXW92R0.jpg (117KB, 590x1110px) Image search: [Google]
MXW92R0.jpg
117KB, 590x1110px
>>151685075
Forgot my image
>>
File: Rem_8.png (542KB, 590x1110px) Image search: [Google]
Rem_8.png
542KB, 590x1110px
>>151685125
>>
Ok so after reading all the chapters trabslated by chicken should i start reading the less accurate translations from further chapters at the pastebin?

The translator himself said those where a rough translation so i fear there might be a lot of typos and missinterpretations or am i wrong? Is it worth it?

Also posting the pastebin like every thread gotta have http://pastebin.com/gWi7LURJ
>>
>>151685388
He just said that early on since he thinks his translations are subpar by comparison, but he does great translations too.

Go ahead and read, they're pretty good.
>>
>>151685388
It's accurate but he just summarizes transitions and paraphrases at times or ommits 2ch meme references. It's still more or less complete chapters and more dramatic or violent scenes don't paraphrase at all.
>>
>>151685523
I don't think he's been summarizing anything the past few chapters.
>>
>>151684207
Oh, I also think it's said that Regulus's heart power has no limits on physical distance, but that it's more about whether or not he feels love for them. He can't put his heart in anyone he doesn't love, regardless of how shallow his love is.
>>
>Q.Which character from rezero would you marry?
>A. With her specifications and her deep love, perhaps Ram.
Huh.
>>
Oh, here's one google translated clearly enough.
>Once it died, is it possible to see Reinhart's protection of the Phoenix as losing its effect?
>The Phoenix will revive as many times as you want! It is a joke, but how is it?
>>
>>151686142
I wouldn't call Stockholm syndrome "love".
>>
>>151686900
Well, she has it for Stockholm Syndrome, but her and Rem are the same in their passionate loving. So if you did something impressive to get her locked on to begin with she'd be like Rem.

Or you could just have a huge fucking dick, I guess that works.
>>
>both of felix parents were human
>he has demihuman features

I guess the milkman was a cat.
>>
>>151686900
I'm not the one who wrote that.
>>
>>151687389
Recessive genes?
>>
Semi legible google translate!
>Who is your favorite character in Rézero?

>Since every character can not be said to be part of himself, I do not feel like being picky with likes and dislikes. Would not you like something if your father ordered his children with brothers? If you could objectively look at the reader's perspective, I think that it is someone around Subaru, Otto, Wilhelm, Garfiel.
And there you have it.
>>
File: 1437868568881.png (45KB, 347x385px) Image search: [Google]
1437868568881.png
45KB, 347x385px
Season 2 when?
>>
>>151686142
Wait a minute.

>[Rem: Regarding my older sister, she is at Roswaal’s for this morning. It seems she was out since the afternoon to clean the house while he went out to find material to help with his novel.]

>[Subaru: Ram sure is brave...it really is difficult to understand that person.]

------

>Upon looking away from them and returning my glance, I saw Ram sitting in front of Rem, who arrived to the school god knows when. Seeing Ram calling out to Rem while holding up a peace sign, it seemed that her meeting with Roswald went well.
>>
>>151688048
Yes, we know, she is Clowned in all universes.
>>
>>151688119
But the important bit is the clown is a novelist in that AU.
>>
>>151688048
Are you suggesting Roswaal is Tappei's self-insert?

In other news, Regulus hasn't eaten since he became a Bishop, as his metabolism is frozen. When he shits himself and dies, the shit is from what was frozen inside of him since back then.
>>
>>151688351
>Are you suggesting Roswaal is Tappei's self-insert?
>Is a bastard
>Is sadistic
>Novelist in the AU
>Cheeky as fuck when questioned
>Also has a long white-haired girl fetish
It checks out
>>
>>151688351
>dies and shits himself
Reminds me of that south park episode. And Chef's death
>>
Felix isn't a trap, he's an ambush.
>>
Looking through these Q&As, and it seems Reinhard can actually drain mana from people or cancel out their ability to cast spells. Someone was actually asking about what happens to magical devices he touches, so I think there might be something about Reinhard mana draining whatever he touches.
>>
>>151689952
I think that it's actually about how Reinhard drain the mana from his surroundings, which in turn affects magic users around him.
>>
>>151688119
the question is how old is the clown in that universe?
>>
>What kind of criminal would the Bishops of Sin be if they were in modern Japan without their Authority?
>Sloth: Stalker.
>Wrath: Stalker's stalker.
>Greed: Disrespectful of his parents.
>Lust: Provokes a grudge and gets stabbed to death.
>Gluttony: Shoplifter.
>They're only able to do what they want because they have their power. Without it, they're just trash.
>>
>>151691053
>Gluttony: Shoplifter.

that piece of shit stole something you can't get in a shop
>>
>>151691053
>Disrespecting your parents
>Criminal

So he wouldn't be able to even be an actual criminal.
>>
>>151691362
I mean it sorta makes sense. He can only act out on his delusions of purity and other stuff because he had power.
>>
>>151691362
I think the point is that the Bishops are all just petty assholes given way too much power, and Regulus is the prime example of that. He's just some pathetic loser given the power of a god.
>>
>>151691053
So Regulus is just a typical /r9k/ robot?
>>
>>151692552
Something like that, yes.

Oh, and I found a list of people who nips think might be Pride.
>Subaru, Al, Reinhard, Priscilla, and Rem.
I'm really not sure how Rem found her way onto that list, but that really is some dumbass theory over there.
>>
>>151693056
I'm sure it's the Buggy D. Clown theory of this story.
>>
>>151693056
Something about her insecurity matching the idea of the Archbishops not really representing their sins like Pete, although he's really the only exception. I hear its mostly a meme thing anyway, like clown Otto.
>>
>>151695138
I actually hear that most Bishops deny their Sin, though that doesn't mean they don't also express it at the same time. Regulus claims to be generous and to live a life without wanting for much, but he's clearly full of shit.
>>
Sex with Beako.
>>
>>151698840
I think the Gluttonies are 'most bishops' and they love the shit out of their sin.
>>
>>151699058
SUBRASHIIIIIII
>>
>>151699058
That's if they aren't all one guy doing some fucked up splitting trick.
>>
>>151699565
And if speculation is correct, there's more to come
>>
>>151699565
I think they're empty, so 'one guy' is probably a bit of a useless description, though there probably was a single progenitor.
>>
Is Satella in the high school AU?
>>
>>151700790
Not so far. What would she even be, a super creepy stalker?
>>
>>151702777
And then Pete can be her super creepy stalker and Sirius can be his super creepy stalker and we'll have a good old stalker chain going.
>>
>>151670998
No, in the LN it was stated Betelgeuse died when she froze him. So she will do more than just threaten you.

Tappei even states this in his tweet during ep 23’s live stream:

>Might be a bit late, but Emilia-tan is the kind of person who would kill any opponent with an intent to kill back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/518nsi/spoilers_rezero_episode_23_nagatsuki_tappeis/?st=ixdwp2cn&sh=34937c58

>>151700790
Not even sure she work in that setting. Maybe as Emilia's stalker twin sister?

Oh and Happy New Year everyone
>>
>>151683584
People that don't know typically choose a day
>>
File: C1A2wtMUkAAPhjn.jpg orig.jpg (187KB, 761x926px) Image search: [Google]
C1A2wtMUkAAPhjn.jpg orig.jpg
187KB, 761x926px
>>
>>151704378
I wonder how good those three thugs are after being trained by Reinhard.
>>
File: happynewyear.jpg (218KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
happynewyear.jpg
218KB, 900x1200px
>>151704186
Yeah, Rom was taking care of up til Reinhard had discovered she been chosen.
>>
Anata
taida
desu
ne
>>
File: bilibilimoe.png (235KB, 995x646px) Image search: [Google]
bilibilimoe.png
235KB, 995x646px
Might be a bit off topic, but the chinks are having their waifu wars of 2016. Today is the final and it looks like Rem is going to win.
>>
>>151687389
An accident involving a young Felix, a cat and some uncontrolled magic.
>>
Welp. Just skimmed through a Japanese fanfic where everyone Subaru knows gets memories from every loop, and Rem forces her way into Echidna's trials to try to get over her guilt. She passes the first trial by deciding to keep moving forward with Subaru and is satisfied, but is moved onto the second trial without her knowledge. The alternate present being one in which she killed Subaru and there was no RbD to undo it. Last part so far is her cuddling with Subaru's meaty chunks in a puddle of his blood.

Such a lovely scene.
>>
>>151704856
Nice boat.
>>
>>151704856
Would love to read with my limited Japanese, mind sharing the link anon?
>>
>>151704999
Well, she's still in the trial.
>>151705108
I'm not sure if it's actually any good, but it starts here.

http://www.pixiv.net/novel/show.php?id=7508143
>>
>>151685208
even if there were the scurching sun burning me i would share that scarf dammit
>>
>>151705197
People say that Rem is the ultimate waifu, however I can't waifu her at all. She belongs to Toyota, he put in a lot of effort and he managed to melt her icy exterior.
>>
>>151705618
true that
>>
>>151705618
Rem is the ultimate waifu for Subaru only.
>>
>>151705618
That's not how waifism works though. Technically no anime girl can't be waifed because they normally belong someone else. Any other presumed male presence is irrelevant because waifuing is about the girl itself and her appeal to you.
>>
File: 1468638558661.png (1MB, 800x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1468638558661.png
1MB, 800x1130px
>>151705708
I'm not exactly sure why, but they look cute together.
>>
File: CprHOPvUkAAcPnj.jpg large.jpg (62KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
CprHOPvUkAAcPnj.jpg large.jpg
62KB, 640x512px
https://mega.nz/#!EJsE2CSC!bE_a0YzSqzun4L-3iW-Y_UgChp3RA_G3fGJwo3Fzqn8
>>
>>151707447
Thanks and happy New Year
>>
>>151706006
I just can't man, it really brings in a sense of guilt. I ain't that lustful/greedy
>>
>>151707447

Roswaal: “Summoning yourself and Emilia-sama to SANCTUARY while aware of Garfiel's
disposition.”
Subaru: “—”
Roswaal: “Forcing Emilia-sama to challenge the TRIAL while myself knowing how terrifying it is,
showing you her wounded, stirring you up...”
Subaru: “Wait, please wait. Wa—”
And,
Roswaal: “Perfecting you by having you lose those precious to you in a place beyond your reach...
everything, all of it, and it still wasn't enough.”
—Roswaal confesses that the trigger-puller on the mansion murders was himself.

FUCK YOU, CLOWN
>>
>>151684207
Or karmic justice, if his childhood friend was Sakura Matou.
>>
>>151707447
Fucking clown. I was suspect but holy fuck.
>>
File: berserk_guts-beast-of-darkness.jpg (47KB, 900x567px) Image search: [Google]
berserk_guts-beast-of-darkness.jpg
47KB, 900x567px
>>151707447
Arigatou, TL-anon.
>>
So two isekais that shat on SAO while being complete opposites is somehow making a crossover?

Who greenlit this?
>>
>>151708661
the authors are friends and like each others stuff. Wasn't exactly a great secret that a collab would happen.
>>
File: 59705461_p0.jpg (3MB, 2480x2862px) Image search: [Google]
59705461_p0.jpg
3MB, 2480x2862px
>>
>>151708661
The question I ask you, why shouldn't it be greenlit?

Both are polarizing franchises being released in the same year under the same publisher ( If you count Kadokawa Shoten & Media Factory as Kadokawa since they're its daughter companies ).

A crossover like this will benefit each respective series and open up a whole new can of worms that fire up both franchises' worth.

If anything Kadokawa itself being the publisher for the crossover material is already very telling on how much both series are acknowledged. And ultimately this will lead to more content being made.

It's a win win situation where two series lift each other up and I like this idea a lot especially since both authors, mangaka, illustrator and recently VAs are on very good terms.
>>
>>151709169
Didn't say anything about it not being greenlit
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.