[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lodoss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Would anyone want the novels translated?
>>
Would anyone not want the novles translated?
>>
>>151644008
I would want to see how different they are to the series. Based on the anime I can't really believe that this was once a DnD campaign, mostly because everything is so centered around Parn.
>>
>>151643845
I know I would
>>
Who wouldn't?????
>>
I'll need an editor (a good one) if I plan to work on the series. Anyone up for it?
>>
How many novels / volumes are there?

What would the editor need to do?
>>
>>151645701
Proof read and make sure it flows properly, continuity errors name spellings etc
>>
Here's an example of what the editor would need to fix:

>“……Huh?”
He asked. It was a dull dark room, he sat alone. There were two bunk beds, he sat on the lower bed. The beds were made from iron and positioned on both sides of the room, there was no decent furniture. There was a window, it had an iron frame covered in red dust, the shape was also crooked.
>>
And I want to read /tg/ playing lodoss war
>>
I'd read it
>>
File: you're worth it.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
you're worth it.webm
1MB, 853x480px
I'll have a crack at it later on today after I finish what I'm doing.
>>
>>151643845

I'd be down for reading it.

>>151644124
It was, but a lot of things were changed up a tiny bit for the sake of the story.
>>
>>151648087
How faithful is the TV series to the last two novels? I'm mostly curious because the 6 volume manga for it is so different.
>>
File: 1481047112569.gif (180KB, 404x416px) Image search: [Google]
1481047112569.gif
180KB, 404x416px
Alright here's the first bit of the book:

Chapter 1 – Adventurers

The temple of Marfa bore white marble walls, and finally a glorious ray of spring sunshine came to visit them. The brown earth had retained some of its snow, and the yellow green grass peaked its head above it as it lined both streets from the centre of the village to the temple. Yellow wildflowers had also begun to bloom.

Thoughts?
>>
Here's some more:

The village of Tarba (taba/tabo) is the northernmost village of Rhodes. It’s a small village consisting of about one hundred people situated between the “White Dragon Mountains”. Ice spirits (Ice Sprites) congregate here from time to time since it’s cold, and since spring comes here later than most places.

I can't really remember location names and terms, it's been a while since I've watched/read Lodoss.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.