[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 506
Thread images: 109

File: 148312739385023.jpg (116KB, 1006x692px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148312739385023.jpg
116KB, 1006x692px
These filler episodes need to BTFO and February needs to hurry the fuck up.
>>
File: 148312739385023.jpg (71KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148312739385023.jpg
71KB, 400x400px
>Bulma, Chichi, Videl, Ranfan, 18, Lunch, Vados, Gine, and Towa.

Fuck one vaginally (position of choice), anally (position of choice), orally (cum shot of choice: tits, mouth, face, ect.), and receive a tit fuck from the other. You can only choose 4 out the 9. Go.
>>
>>151640481
>>151640481
>These filler episodes need to BTFO
Literally means nothing, I believe the word you are looking for is GTFO
>>
>>151640527
No Pan, no deal.
>>
>>151640481
>implying the filler isn't the only good parts of Super
>>
File: 1480184616509.jpg (41KB, 500x371px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480184616509.jpg
41KB, 500x371px
>>151640574
>pan
people like you make me sick
>>
>>151640625
Well I've wanted to bang her since I was her age so it's less weird if you think about it like that.
>>
File: 1479959046180.jpg (170KB, 507x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479959046180.jpg
170KB, 507x380px
>>151640574
>>151640659
>>
>>151640527
>That Towa

And people bitch about Toyotaro
>>
>>151640707
Nice.
Double nice.
>>
>>151640748
That was drawn by Toyo?
>>
>>151640481
Daily reminder that Future Trunks and Bulma are most likely still purple haired in the manga.
(Pic of colored Kid Trunks is from Vol 1's cover page.)
>>
Happy new years everyone.
To another year of shitposting.
>>
So when Goku took back Future Zenoh to present-day Zenoh, did he create another alternate timeline?
>>
>>151640903
bummer, I liked trunks new color hair. It still makes sense to leave it purple, just seems best with blue. Bulmas hair was purple for a time.
>>
>>151641487
still the 31st here
>>
>>151641543
I wanna say no, because there was no alternate future where goku didn't bring back Zeno.
>>
>>151641676
>>151641543
no the only alternate time line that was created was the double of future trunks.
Makes no sense to me how killing Zamasu creates a duplicate of trunks future but there it is.
>>
>>151641585
Bulma was always purple in the manga and teal then blue for Super and the anime.
Bulma was depicted purple in the Path of Power DB recap movie where they did an homage to her original manga color.
>>
>>151642326
Forgot to mention she was initially blue/teal in the first 3 or so chapters.
>>
>>151640527
Sweet passionate normal sex love with Launch.

Anal sex with Videl.

Oral sex with Towa

Titfuck from 18

For some reason I can't imagine lewd stuff of Gine. It feels weird.
>>
File: zeno fucks given.jpg (33KB, 897x499px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zeno fucks given.jpg
33KB, 897x499px
>>151640527
>Bulma(teen); creampie
>18; anal
>Videl(twintails); blowjob cum in mouth
>Vados; tit fuck

5th runner up; Chichi(loli) creampie

>>151641487
Happy new years for more:
>manga vs anime
>powerlevel autism
>canon vs noncanon autism(protip nips dont even have a concept for the word "canon" aka canon and non canon is non-existent)
>super vs gt
>>
>>151642531
Nips know the manga is canon.
>>
>>151642531
Chads know the anime is canon.
>>
the doujinshi are the true canon.
I don't want a canon where Bulma didn't get fucked by Child Goku and Roshi.
i'm sury Toriyama would agree.
>>
>>151642531
gt gogeta can beat vegito lol fuck off
>>
>>151640481
All of super is needless filler
>>
>>151642765
Your life is needless filler for your parents, bitch.
>>
>>151640659
No it doesn't.
>>
If Zamasu took control of Vegetto's body and the one-hour time limit ran out, would their be two Zamasus inside of Goku and Vegeta?
>>
>>151644353
yes
>>
>>151644353
no
>>
>>151644353
maybe
>>
Once Boruto turns a sucess for Pierrot, I can see Toei pushing DBS beyond EoZ and make Pan the make character, with traits similar to Salada.
>>
>>151644353
I don't know
>>
>>151644353
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>151644353
you're not the boss of me
>>
>>151644353
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME NOW
AND YOU'RE NOT SO BIG

Life is unfaaair.
>>
>>151645177
Salada has traits of Pan not the other way around.
>>
>>151640527
Missionary Vaginal 18, Oral (mouth) Chichi, Doggy Anal Videl and Titty Bulma. Where's Pan? How did Towa, Vados, etc. get on before her?
>>
>>151641487
To another year of Vegeta being undefeated against Goku.
>>
41st for Justice For Ginyu
>>
42nd for Justice For Ginyu
>>
43rd for Justice For Ginyu
>>
44th for Justice for Ginyu
>>
FUCKING NINGENS
>>
46th for Justice for Ginyu
>>
Ep tonight?
>>
48th For Justice For Ginyu
>>
File: 1481954310957.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481954310957.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>>
File: Oolong.gif (541KB, 500x501px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oolong.gif
541KB, 500x501px
I still don't understand how Goku resurrected himself with the Ki blast.
He was dead for like several minutes.
If its so easy to resurrect people, why even bother with the dragon balls?
Why did Goku chimp out at Krillins death on Namek if all he had to do is shoot him with a ki blast?
>>
>>151647838
His heart stopped. He shot the ki blast so it would restart his heart quickly enough.

So basically, he didn't really "die", but he definately would have if not for that ki blast.
>>
>>151647838
> Why did Goku chimp out at Krillins death on Namek if all he had to do is shoot him with a ki blast?
...shoot what? The DUST that remained form explosion?
>>
>>151647923
It could work, you don't know.
>>
>>151647838
Krillin got obliterated, there was nothing left to shoot.
>>
File: 1315668740126.png (358KB, 446x327px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315668740126.png
358KB, 446x327px
>>151648194
>>151647923
>collect all the krillin dust
>put it into a krillin shaped container
>blast the container with ki
>use the wish you saved for bulmas panties
>>
>>151648566
yeah, try doing that while Freeza shouts at you
>>
>>151648646
you could just cover your ears or sing really loudly
>>
>>151648703
And then he'll shoots at you.
And blows all the dust away
>>
File: ssj transform.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ssj transform.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>151648783
IT TOOK ME LIKE HALF AN HOUR TO COLLECT THAT DUST

FREEEZAAAAA
>>
File: 61.png (211KB, 512x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
61.png
211KB, 512x384px
Speaking of dust, why has no one grinded the dragonballs into dust?

The dragonballs are literally chipped from the super dragonballs, so in a sense the normal dragonballs are the dust of super dragonballs. So, if you grind down the small ones, you can have very small wishes for everyone. You could carry a pouch with literally 50 mini-wishes with you at all times. Fuck Senzu Beans, it's wishes where it's at.
>>
>>151647838
It's just Toei filler, I ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>151648991
"Frieza blows up Krillin"
G: Oh man, now I'll have to gather him up again.
F: Wait, what?
"Goku makes a Energy Broom (like energy sword, but broom) and starts sweeping around"
F: O_O what are you doing
G: I have to revive him now, why did you grab him? You know he's very fragile!
F: ...umm
"Goku keep sweeping"
F: ...Stop ignoring me
G: no
F: STOP IT
G: no
F: FUCK YOU FILTHY MONKEY
starts randomly shooting death beams around Goku
G: NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE BLOWING KRILLIN AWAY
F: HE IS FUCKING DEAD YOU STUPID MONKEY STOP IGNORING ME
G: I HATE YOU FREEEEEEEZAAAAA!!!!!
>>
>>151649249
>>
>>151649249
A better question would be, what if you use those tiny balls like cocaine?
could you grant crack wishes?
What if you shout "come dragon grant my wish"? Will you be rip apart by a dozens of tiny Shenrons?
>>
>>151649479
Or you could use it as a weapon, throw a fist of wish-dust into someones face and call for shenlong. And while your opponent is confused, run away.
>>
>>151649588
Sherron infestation
>>
>>151649249
>an itty bitty Shenron pops out of the marble sized Dragon Balls to grant you a wish
:3
>>
>>151649249
> news
> it has been 3 weeks since Dr. Briefs started an experiment with West City citizens as guinea pigs
> They grinded the famous DragonBalls into dust and spilled all of it into the waterworks
> By now every West Cityzen has DB-Dust inside their bodies.
> A week ago we started getting reports of people occasionally getting what they want, even if before it seemed impossible
> There have reports of people getting rich, or getting superpowers or having their enemies die.
>>
>>151650026
>and for some reason, there's panties everywhere now
>>
>>151644353
Vegito is a separate entity from Goku and Vegeta. So when he ceases to exist because the fusion runs out, Zamasu also ceases to exist because his soul no longer inhabits an existing vessel.

Makes sense to me anyway.
>>
Come up with a new Super Saiyan transformation.

>Gohan trains with Hit and gains Mystic 2
>Is stronger than SS3 (think 3.7) but still weaker than SSG
>He uses "invisible" kai blasts/punches unless it's a signature move
>>
>>151653995
Super Saiyan Star

It's just as strong as Super Saiyan Blue, but everytime you smile you get a sparkle effect.
Also, your energy beams are star shaped.

That being said, be a mexican somewhere else.
>>
I just notice there's no episode this week,fucking hell another week of shitposting.
>>
>>151653995
> Super Saiyan Max Heart
> Can only be achieved with a partner
> You have to hold hands, reach upwards with other hand and shout "Dual Aurora Wave!" in order to transform
> Your hair will be of a lighter color, then they were initially. Either that or pink
> All of your special beam attacks can only be made by holding hands with your partner.
>>
File: IMG_1230.gif (150KB, 500x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1230.gif
150KB, 500x333px
>>151654393
>>151654112
Very FUCKING gay
>>
File: 1478387288522.png (195KB, 417x578px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478387288522.png
195KB, 417x578px
>>151654509
Go mow my lawn, faggot.
>>
>>151642531
>nips dont even have a concept for the word "canon"
I'm sick of this retarded meme
>>
>>151653995
>gohanfags

Super Saiyan Super Sayian God Super Saiyan (or super super saiyan blue)

Hair turns white, becomes an undercut, and the user looks like a total faggot.
>>
>>151640903
>>151641585
It would make sense when two Trunks are in the future one has purple hair and becomes Xenoverse Trunks and the other is Super Trunks.
>>
File: IMG_2247.jpg (58KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2247.jpg
58KB, 600x800px
When Frieza trained, did he learn how to sense ki?
>>
>>151654390
>another week
There will be shitposting until the next manga chapter comes out and then until the new arc starts.
>>
Anime > Manga
>>
File: CAJLZlfWUAAfEvR.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CAJLZlfWUAAfEvR.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>151660030
>>
File: sweet.jpg (204KB, 742x535px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweet.jpg
204KB, 742x535px
Zeno-chan is a pretty cool guy.
>>
Who would win, current Chiatozu or 21st WT Goku?
>>
File: winner.png (173KB, 395x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
winner.png
173KB, 395x407px
>>151661748
Chiaotzu has a higher stable power level than WT Goku but he can basically triple and quadruple his power level when he launches a Kamehameha at full power. I'd say that in hand-to-hand combat Chiaotzu would win with a decisive edge but Goku would be able to weaken and finish him with his signature attack.

Chiaotzu could force a draw if he pulls a suicide bomberman but otherwise Goku would win edge out a win at the end and would probably look like this when the dust clears.
>>
Where the fuck can I find the original manga raw? Maybe it's because I'm not normally on /a/ but fuck it's hard to find.
>>
>>151662528
Chiaotzu is far above the power level of 1000 (which was start of Z when he tried his kamehameha on raditz iirc) at this point as he has trained with Tien ever since he got revived the second time.
>>
>>151662819
http://mangaseeonline.net/manga/Dragon-Ball

This is in English but I mainly use this site.
>>
>>151662914

I've found it a few times in English but nothing in Japanese.
>>
>>151662528
>>151662825
Chiatozu as of Super is as strong as Raditz, I would have loved to have seen that Goku fight though.
>>
>>151663116
No he isn't.
>>
>>151663171
>Raditz PL was 1,500
>Chiaotzu managed to hold Goku in-place in Super for a brief period
>Saiyan Beyond God Goku
>made to struggle

Chiaotzu is playing it low-key he's a beast.
>>
File: relevant when.jpg (646KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
relevant when.jpg
646KB, 1000x750px
>>151663426
Long lost brother of Zeno.
Also Tien is the strongest human.
>>
>>151663426
OK smart guy, what's Chiatozu power level then?
>>
MAFUBA
>>
>>151664022
Quite large.
I'd say anywhere between the 8,000-8,999 bracket, but certainly no higher.
>>
>>151664272
Lol he's so weak, still probably couldn't beat nappa
>>
>>151663502
HIS NAME IS TENSHINHAN, NOT TIEN.
>>
File: strongest.png (150KB, 610x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
strongest.png
150KB, 610x380px
>>151663502
>human
>3 eyes
yeah right.
>>
so if potara fusions aren't permanent anymore for non supreme kais why not just have a set of potaras on hand to fuse everyone together to beat any future world/galaxy/universe ending threats
>>
>Friend watched first episode of Hit vs Goku
>Expected it to be a full arc with Gohan becoming relevant again, despite Goku being alive in the next episode preview
>Second episode; Goku revives himself and was the person who ordered the assassination on himself, Gohan still irrelevant
>Friend upset that it's still more gag filler coming
>Friend then asks me to tell him when it stops being filler
>He hated the Driving School episode in Z

Anyone else enjoying the filler? I'm loving how stupid and goofy it is.
>>
>>151640527
>Bulma: Orally (cum shot in mouth and face; making her swallow)
>Towa: Tit fuck (those tits are fucking huge)
>18: Vaginally (creampie)
>Chichi: Anally (cum shot on ass)
>>
>>151664854
>human
>no nose
>>
>>151665141
I watch the filler for the QUALITY material.
>>
File: kk.jpg (9KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kk.jpg
9KB, 320x240px
>>151665287
It's called plastic surgery, friend.
>>
>>151665355
Kuririn not having a nose is a plus in combat because he can't be effected by smell.
>ex.) His fight with Bacterian.
>>
>>151665141
>He hated the Driving School episode in Z
Drop him.
>>
File: CMgiw_SUcAErcWa.png (213KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CMgiw_SUcAErcWa.png
213KB, 600x338px
>>151665512
He does have a nose. He doesn't have noseholes tho.
>>
>>151665603
He doesn't. It's pointed out several times in the original manga. Goku tells Kuririn that he doesn't have a nose and Kuririn even responds, "Oh, yeah!"

That was simply a Toei mistake.
>>
File: 26qiQUK.png (221KB, 527x597px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
26qiQUK.png
221KB, 527x597px
>>151665809
Then why can he sniff?
>>
>>151665603
Also, Toriyama mentioned in a Q&A in early Dragon Ball that he didn't want to give Kuririn a nose because his face had "too much going on as is."
>>
File: IMG_2245.png (177KB, 625x1276px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2245.png
177KB, 625x1276px
>M-maybe I can be your girlfriend tonight, Yamcha sama...
>>
>>151665875
A mistake by Toriyama. Kuririn's victory against Bacterian in the 21st TB was only because of the fact that he had no nose. Kuririn "believes" he can smell something, but as Goku pointed out, it's all in his head.
>>
>>151666079
How can he make the Sniff sound effect without a nose?
And don't say he's imagining it. Bulma notices that he sniffs it and turns around to him.
>>
>>151666183
You must've not read my post:
>It's a mistake from Toriyama.
Plus, it was a joke since that diamond had just be inside Bulma's panties. Poking fun at Kuririn's perverted side.
>>
File: krillin_face.jpg (29KB, 582x532px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
krillin_face.jpg
29KB, 582x532px
>>151666277
>it was a joke
You see, I can claim the same thing about the Bacterion fight. It's used for comedic purposes in both instances.
>mistake
there's no evidence for that.
>>
>>151665875
>"Why does it smell like fish?"
>>
>>151640622
The incoming filler with Gohan will be terrible, probably as bad or even worse then Purple Vegeta episodes.
>>
File: NoNose.png (554KB, 1283x557px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NoNose.png
554KB, 1283x557px
>>151666480
Clearly it was a mistake if Kuririn sniffing something for comedic purposes takes place AFTER the 21st TB, where it's clearly stated that he has no nose.

In the 21st TB, Kuririn is seen holding his "nose" despite not have one until Goku finally points out that Kuririn has no nose, therefore can't be effected by Bacterian's stench.
>I can claim the same thing about the Bacterian fight.
You can't, actually. Kuririn vs Bacterian was an actual relevant fight in their first ever tournament. You can't compare that to a two panel joke that happens later on in the story.
>>
>>151640527
Vados is the only option.
>>
File: npsE6Nb.jpg (57KB, 540x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
npsE6Nb.jpg
57KB, 540x960px
what is this form called again
>>
>>151668182
(You)
>>
File: 1482013606190.png (133KB, 451x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482013606190.png
133KB, 451x367px
how was your year Normens
>>
>>151668182
Super Non-Canon-Jim.
>>151668467
I'm arguing about navigation methods in One Piece while people are doing fireworks outside.

Good way to end the year.
>>
>>151668467
Not enough ningens on the thread
>>
>>151668182
Hitozaru.
>>
last time on DB Super
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKHga3gFdLc
>>
>>151668715
Far more interesting than Super.
That's not saying much tho
>>
>>151668182
The real Super Saiyan God
>>
>>151669168
speaking of more interesting than Super
when do we get more chapters of Nu-Yamcha?
>>
>>151669486
Send a mail to Toei
>>
File: 1364520042642.jpg (18KB, 445x334px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364520042642.jpg
18KB, 445x334px
Good concepts in GT:

>The Dragon Balls being all fucked up from all the years of constant use
>Intergalactic adventures
>Building on established Saiyan lore
>Super Saiyan 4 (better compared to blue hair)
>The return of Fusion
>Uub and Buu reuniting
>17 doing something
>A return of some Dragon Ball-style wackiness
>Bra
>a nice ending which was the perfect sendoff for Goku

But people don't like GT. Why is this?
>>
>>151670401
Because not everyone is from mexico.
>>
>>151670401
>Why is this?
Not them but
>Magic pants
>the fur color on SSJ4 is not suitable for the character, should have been golden or like the user's hair.
>GT stands of Goku Time
>not canon (that one is different to the rest of reasons)
>Super 17
>At least in the dub, the music was terrible, japanese OP and ED were memorable
>Goku is a kid again
I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but these are some reasons.
>>
>>151670401
>>Building on established Saiyan lore
Poorly.
>>Super Saiyan 4 (better compared to blue hair)
No, SSJ4 is very messy.
>>Uub and Buu reuniting
>anything involving Uub
>good
>>17 doing something
You mean prompting the Super 17 arc, an arguably WOAT arc?
>>
>>151668182
Magic pants and eyeliner
>>
>>151670401
good concepts don't excuse poor execution.
>>
>>151670401
Because it did all of that poorly. The Shadow Dragon saga should have been amazing, but I was bored out of my mind. I didn't care about any of them.

I have honestly enjoyed all the filler when Goku fought Freiza for "5 minutes" more.
>>
>>151671301
GT is good ideas done badly. Super is bad ideas done well.
>>
>>151671470
>Super
>bad ideas

Adding a divine scaling and an upper plateau of growth for the main characters to strive for is hardly a bad idea.
They're both done pretty poorly, but Super is done less poorly.
>>
>>151671585
I'd truthfully rather have SSJ4 than SSB. I really don't like the blue.
>>
>>151671676
And I like God better than either of them. Opinions are neat things.
>>
Why do people give GT and Super shit for having too much Goku when the original DB did it way more? Also Beerus, although an enjoyable character, has ruined everything.
>>
File: GT GOTENKS.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GT GOTENKS.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151670401
The intergalactic adventures were some of the worst parts. They dragged an Oolong rehash over two episodes. Even the fucking dub knew how stupid that was.
And the Saiyan lore was bullshit upon bullshit. Remember how it was completely invalidated by Bulma?
GT is a crime against Fusion.
Majuub is the literal definition of wasted potential.
17 did nothing other than prove Trunks is so weak he almost dies in a car crash.
The "wackiness" is compounded stupid, with none of the charm of the original.
Bra was as useless as Vegeta's mustache.

The ending and the OP song were the ONLY things that it actually did well. Everything else was wasted.
>>
>>151672404
>has ruined everything
What did he ruin? The tension of danger on treats like Golden Frieza and Black/Zamasu?
>>
When is Vegeta gonna go to planet Sadla?
>>
File: XenoBardock.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
XenoBardock.webm
1MB, 640x360px
why don't Toei just make "DB Heroes - Victory Mission" a full anime?
>>
>>151672746
can someone cut the first frame part from this .webm for me please?
>>
>>151664022
I'd put him at the early 20,000s along with Yamcha.
>>
>>151672910
Yamcha is the strongest human
>>
File: 1481666475148.png (631KB, 810x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481666475148.png
631KB, 810x810px
>>151672746
Bardock and Chronoa tho.
>>
>>151672572
Probably after the tournament arc.
>>
>>151671676
but blue's better than red
>>
File: vegito55.jpg (371KB, 1677x933px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegito55.jpg
371KB, 1677x933px
Will he ever return?
>>
File: 1425194196440.png (421KB, 882x549px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425194196440.png
421KB, 882x549px
>>151672531
yes beerus has ruined tension and making the main characters struggles irrelevant.
He also subtly ruined Goku and Freeza's characters. Goku was always confident and came in as the last hope when everything seemed bleak while always powering up to new heights and now the only reason Goku does shit is because the cat man is too lazy or isnt allowed for what ever reason.
Freeza is ruined by making him a sniveling coward under Beerus. Freeza was unchallenged in the universe and somewhat enjoyed the battle with Goku as he was the only one to challenge his power in the universe but now thats all out the window, if Freeza had so much potential he should have been working to grow stronger than Beerus so he could be truly unchallenged as emperor.
Beerus also ruins the end of the manga. The only reason Goku gives a shit about Uub is because there was nothing left to challenge him so he wanting to take Uub who had the potential of Buu to train him up enough so he could have a tough opponent. With the gods and the multiverse it makes Uub's power insignificant when Goku can challenge people who are far stronger than Uub could ever be.
I've been holding this rant back for a long time
>>
>>151672746
because its retarded?
>>
File: 148312739385023.jpg (74KB, 656x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148312739385023.jpg
74KB, 656x384px
>>151673621
>yfw according to Toei, Vegetto is simply wearing a regular earrings and not Potara.
>>
>>151673696
A lot of this is just a bunch of headcanons. Like, every point you bring up. If anything RoF makes Uub getting training make even more sense, since Uub has Buu's potential, and Buu was way stronger than pre-training Frieza.
>>
>>151673853
canonautists need to hang themselves before 2017 fully hits
>>
>>151673853
>autism
not an argument
>>
>>151673907
>A lot of this is just a bunch of headcanons
not if you read the manga
>>
>>151673945
how could a heros faggot seriously call someone else autistic. you dont need to be a canon fag to take a look at DBH and see how fucking stupid it is
>>
>>151672746
saiyan girl is hot, would bang
>>
So when do we learn that each person can only fight once because they die after their match even if they win, and then some competitors try to run so their fight actually turns into a hunt for them before time runs out and the match defaults
>>
>>151674265
This isn't Bokurano.
>>
>>151674226
>you *need to be a canon fag to take a look at DBH and not see how fucking fun it is
fixed
>>
>>151674329
the gameplay looks like complete ass. unless looking at all the retarded designs resonates with you as fun
>>
>>151674416
>unless looking at all the retarded designs resonates with you as fun
>"fanservice is retarded, not fun!"
>>
File: 1436149208843.jpg (141KB, 1774x1032px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436149208843.jpg
141KB, 1774x1032px
>>151673696
The end of the Zamasu arc was really disappointing to me because of reasons you mentioned. Team Goku didn't have a victory. The only reason the problem was solved is because of divine intervention. Gods used to train Goku and company to win their own battles, now the gods show up to win their battles for them. This means the main arcs don't have any tension at all and the only enjoyment I'm getting from this show is the comedic filler episodes.
>>
>>151674070
>no argument
Okay anon.
>>
>>151674572
You have utter shit taste, stop posting, Brolyfag.
>>
As much as i enjoyed the Future Trunks arc, Dragonball Super still feels like one gigantic filler.

Dragonball really finished at the end of Cell Games.
>>
File: 1480162289340.png (99KB, 427x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480162289340.png
99KB, 427x489px
>>151674613
The ending was a result of Deus Ex Machina.
>>
>>151674613
It wasn't a win at all. They lost
>>
>>151674615
can you cite the parts that are head canon and i will argue that they are not
>>
>>151674716
>someone like Heroes stuff, must be a Brolyfag
lol no
>>
>>151674733
>Cell Games
You mean Namek
>>
>>151674733
Dragonball finished when Goku and Chichi got married. Everything after that is a just a coma dream.
>>
>>151674613
same, the baseball episode has got to the best one. there are only like 3 non comedy episodes that i actually loved
>>
>>151674893
Actually if you're pulling that, I'd add the Saiyan/Frieza sagas on the end.
>>
>>151674070
Buu ruins Frieza in exactly the same way you claim Beerus to ruin him. As does Dabura. And Babidi's forces in general. If anything, the retcon it makes is just like the retcon to Vegeta's character: immortality, to face a greater challenge and become undisputed among the universe. Frieza's training reinforces it, since he still cowered before Beerus.

I bet you don't remember that being a retcon though. It happened so long ago. But it's still a retcon.
>>
File: 0006-001.jpg (367KB, 1027x1500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0006-001.jpg
367KB, 1027x1500px
>>151674859
Just noticed they took that from Chapter 6 of Toyo's manga.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-XQWt5bMWNSQ/VlgQZGQ3FDI/AAAAAAAH5KY/o_kyUO7rUWA/s16000/0006-003.jpg
>>
>>151665939
We all know this has happened at least once
>>
>>151674844
>what is burden of proof

>>151674859
Heroes is fanservice garbage. If you think fanservice is good you're probably also a fan of Multiverse which means your opinion is shit. Don't bother responding, I won't give you any more attention.
>>
>>151674951
>Buu ruins Frieza in exactly the same way you claim Beerus to ruin him

Not him, but not it doesn't.
Frieza came back, all trained up, once again with power that exceeded the main heroes, and Beerus was lingering overheard, an ever-present threat that could squash him.
Were any of those guys hanging over Goku and Frieza's fight on Namek – Buu, Dabura, Cell, whatever –, THEN they would have ruined him in that sense.
>>
>>151674948
No.
>>
>>151674951
freeza did not originally know of buu and crew, they were in hiding on earth for ages probably before freeza was born in which the only way he would have heard of buu would like be through some myths or shit
>>
>>151674733
Freiza Arc was the end of Goku's journey.

Cell was the end of Gohan's journey.

Thats why everything after them has felt meh, there has been no real character arc or journey since.

Even Future Trunks Arc was almost a literal rehash of Android/imperfect cell, except imperfect cell had the whole mystery suspense thing done right.
>>
>>151675068
>m-muh original is the bestest

How's it hanging Pedro
>>
>>151674893
>Everything after that is a just a coma dream.
And how Goku got a coma?
>>
>>151675181
Eating too much
>>
>>151675007
>Heroes is fanservice garbage.
>"something i like don't like is garbage!"

>If you think fanservice is good you're probably also a fan of Multiverse which means your opinion is shit
>"You like X, so you must be a fag eating up Salagir's shit."
i would prefer if you can just stop with this retarded nonsense

you clearly hate fun anon. admit
>>
>>151675181
Sex with Chi Chi.
>>151675180
I don't hate Z. But honestly, the wedding would've been the perfect ending.
>>
>>151675175
Imperfect cell was great for his creepy smugness.
I wonder what the jap voice was like,the english one was perfect.
>>
>>151675367
The Frieza saga was literally the entire franchise's high-point of popularity, imparting the series' most popular villain by a wide, WIDE margin to date.
Cutting that out would just be silly.
It also expanded on Goku's tail, introduced his alien heritage, and pit him against the final boss of that race as he achieved legend.
That's the best place to cut it undeniably
>>
>>151675335
(You)
>>
>>151675007
>If you think fanservice is good you're probably also a fan of Multiverse which means your opinion is shit.
Cancel DB Super and all of the upcoming merch for 2017

these dragon ball "fans" clearly don't want to be "served" with new things and stuff they'll never see in canon action outside video game merch

also
>implying anyone likes Multiverse after Mary Sue Bra
>>
>>151675064
Reread his claim. Beerus and Buu are interchangeable. Frieza would still be a sniveling coward if Buu showed up. Buu invalidated Frieza being unchallenged, as did most of Babidi's crew. Frieza's desire for immortality becomes the same as Vegeta's retconned desire.

>>151675139
Myths like the Super Saiyan? The thing that exists on a single planet in the entire universe that he only recently had knowledge of? Compared to a monster that caused destruction across the universe several times? Bullshit Frieza didn't know about Buu, Babidi, or Dabura.
>>
>>151675608
>being this retarded
What's your point, dumb fuck?
>>
>>151675698
right back at you, autismo
>>
>>151675797
>no argument
I accept your concession.
>>
>>151675608
Reminder that Multiverse ruined Vegito worse than Super ever could have.
>>
>>151675661
>Reread his claim. Beerus and Buu are interchangeable. Frieza would still be a sniveling coward if Buu showed up.

But that's the point, IF Buu showed up.
He didn't, they didn't come into contact, so he wasn't ruined by Buu in the same sense he was by Beerus.
As of Namek, regardless of whoever else was out there or who would come into play, Frieza was widely unchallenged in the Universe, so he had the braggadocios air of supreme authority.
As of RoF, he no longer had that, despite being the greatest threat relative to Goku's capabilities to date (he handily outplayed SSB Goku, whereas Beerus went more blow-for-blow with God), his authority was undermined by Beerus standing off-shot being all "I don't care I could Hakai you you nigger."
>>
>>151675524
Hear me out anon.
The wedding gave us closure on Gokus character arc. Our hero defeated the son of King Picollo and got the girl. We're seeing him grown up, as opposed to the rest of the series.
Picollo was the biggest threat on earth and he was defeated.

Once you introduce the Saiyans and Freeza, the scope gets to big. Suddenly it's not just the earth anymore, the entire Galaxy becomes a potential threat. Finishing the story after Freeza would have not been satisfactory, I feel, at least not for me. You're left with questions like "are there more surviving saiyans?" and "was freeza really the strongest in the universe?".
>>
>>151675571
>Hiro brought back (You)s
god bless 2017

thanks for the (You), funhater
>>
File: 1482278480231.png (36KB, 155x233px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482278480231.png
36KB, 155x233px
>>151675919
Reminder that Multiverse Bra is /ourslut/.
>>
>>151676038
>he handily outplayed SSB Goku, whereas Beerus went more blow-for-blow with God
Beerus was nowhere near his full power, whereas Frieza was going-all out even if he could only output that amount of power for a little while.
>>
>>151675858
>no refutation
the autist is a chicken

fitting for the Year of the Cock
>>
>>151676157
You as well, I didn't actually notice (You)s had returned

Enjoy your New Year, Heroesfag
>>
File: 148298301295587.jpg (40KB, 560x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148298301295587.jpg
40KB, 560x319px
I ship them.
>>
Virtually everything in Super was shit, only thing i enjoyed was Black's smugness, but i've always been a DIO-style villain lover.

Fuck, even SSB build-up/reveal was shit, at least SSJ2 reveal was pretty decent.
>>
>>151676299
>still no argument
Concession still accepted faganon
>>
>>151676264
/ourslut/ is Gohanfag, you swine
>>
>>151675007
The only thing I can think of is Freeza enjoying his attention with battle with Goku as what you are calling headcanon
You'll have to actually make an argument if you want to argue
>>
>>151676483
>still no refutation
admit you're a chicken, cocksucker
>>
>>151676140
And I would like to remind you, even the people in charge of the anime at that time thought it would be a good idea to "end" the series like that, by calling the next series Z.
>>
>>151676497
You say that now but Gohan is returning this arc.
>>
>>151676271
That's why I said "relative to Goku's capabilities".
Just to put (completely fictional, merely to prove my point) numbers to it: Beerus was going 1% his power, Goku was going 100% his power. Beerus was clearly far stronger, but he was repressing to create a contest.
As an SSB, Goku had pushed himself to 300% of that previous power, but Frieza was, for his peak duration, going 400%.
Frieza and Goku weren't equal, Beerus and Goku were, but only because Beerus was dicking around.
>>
>>151676578
>still no fucking argument
admit youre a bug brained idiot.
>>
>>151675661
the buu disaster happened millions of years ago, freeza likely heard of the super saiyan after meeting the saiyans, or his ancestor if you want to go by the bardock episode
>>
I don't really remember all of GT that much but I remember having liked it as a kid.

I was mad that Pan went instead of Goten though. Pan a shit.
>>
>>151676592
Which is hilarious to me.
All this science and learning, but in the end he still has to fight or his family will literally cease existing along with the rest of his universe.
Just goes to show that being a nerd doesn't pay off. He can't math himself out of this one.
>>
>>151676592
Is this confirmed?
>>
File: Usagi_Goku.jpg (89KB, 736x533px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Usagi_Goku.jpg
89KB, 736x533px
>>151676416
Gross and wrong.
>>
>>151676775
Are u fucking dumb?
>>
>>151677078
No. It's right. Naru dominates Goku in sex more than Chichi does.
>>
>>151677078
>most iconic male protag
>most iconic female protag
This is literally the number 1 ship in all of anime.
>>
>>151676693
And there were still civilizations around. Still remnants of his damage, according to Supreme Kai. Frieza would know what Buu was exactly because of folks like Babidi still running around.
>>
>>151676668
>still fucking no refutation
god damn ningen

quit bawking around and admit the autism.
>>
>>151676668
Isabella, that you?
>>
>>151677078
2002 called
>>
>>151677254
>>151677294
stupid moronics all of you. dont waste time.
>>
>>151676761
Goten was ditched in GT and ditched again in Super. Trunks gets all the attention, it ain't fair.
>>
File: Gogeta Fanbase.jpg (52KB, 512x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gogeta Fanbase.jpg
52KB, 512x384px
>>151677078
remember that time when Goku sucked Usagi's dick
>>
Can we talk about the bullshit in the Buu arc? Like when Trunks and Vegeta are training for the tournament. Why can an 8-year old withstand 150g of gravity when Goku couldn't handle 10g when he was like 30?
>>
>>151676416
the left is married by a bitch
the right is occupied by a gang of young thug-looking black men
>>
>>151675175
i think buu and maybe super have been vegetas character arcs
>>
>>151677417
Hi Isabella, you autistic girl.
>>
>>151677636
Half Breed potential, speedreader.
>>
>>151677417
NO REFUTATIONS INBOUND

ADMIT YOUR A CHICKEN, FUCKING AUTIST
>>
>>151647675
>not liking ningens
No wonder why Zamasu has shit taste
>>
>>151677719
I know it's pointless to complain, but it's just stupid. Same with them being able to go SSJ3 as Gotenks.
>>
>>151677651
And when they come together, they fuck like madmen.
>>
>>151676140
the wedding is a good point and even ends the DB anime but i think cutting it off right as goku becomes a young man would have been unsatisfactory when he has had so much potential as a child
>>
>>151677702
>>151677728
lol fucking stupid dumbasses. vegeta was killed by fucking volcano but still defend supers bullshit power. stupid morons you make me laugh at you haha
>>
>>151676416
i will ship Goku and Bulma for eternity
>>
>>151678051
And Trunks was almost killed in a car crash.

Super's Bulma > GT's Trunks.

Isabella you're too easy.
>>
>>151678090
Disgusting.
>>
>>151678090
You. I like you.
>>
>>151677971
But we do see him unfold his potential when he defeats Picollo Jr.

Because even with the Saiyan arc, it takes a long time until Goku really kicks ass again. He lost against Vegeta and spends most of the arc dead or traveling to Namek.
>>
File: manlets2.jpg (690KB, 687x1396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
manlets2.jpg
690KB, 687x1396px
>>151678277
not an argument, manlet
>>
>>151678571
How did both his sons turn out to be such manlets? Did he fuck a dwarf?
>>
>>151678735
Worse. He fugged a Truffle.
>>
>>151678571
Why the fuck did they give Vegeta a brother? And why give Bulma a sister? All this time later and I still don't see the point.
>>
>>151678571
Whose hand is that on Tarble's right shoulder?
>>
>>151678849
A ghost
>>
>>151678849
My guess is Tights.
>>
>>151678940
No, Vegeta is holding on to Tights.
>>
>>151679057
Probably Bulma's mother then.
>>
>>151676264
source
>>
File: vlcsnap-error305.png (707KB, 720x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vlcsnap-error305.png
707KB, 720x540px
>>151678476
my melanin brother
>>
File: 5185121212.gif (34KB, 318x268px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5185121212.gif
34KB, 318x268px
Is there an episode tonight or not?
>>
>>151679243
No because new year, wait another week
>>
>>151678835
>Vegeta a manlet because of Truffle genes
I HOPE TORIYAMA GOES MADMAN AND LET TOEI MAKE THIS CANON

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF LORD ZEN-OH
>>
>>151675175
Buu was the end of Vegeta's and the Dragon Ball world's journey.

On the topic of how the arcs played out though, Cell didn't really work that well as a development arc for Gohan due to how fucking out of focus he was for the entire arc.
>>
>>151647838
I still don't understand how AT could have his MC always lose to the rival. Vegeta just keeps beating Goku. I can only imagine how the poor original editor feels about Vegeta taking Bulma.
>>
>>151678571
>you'll never have an smol alien-fu like that
Tarble is fucking lucky
>>
>>151679955
Tarble is pointless. And we wont get any children from him since I don't think he can breed with his Dragon Quest monster wife so he's doubly pointless.
>>
>>151668182
>Equally Non-Canon to SSG/SSB, Gay but less shit Super Saiyan
Or SS4.
>>
>>151680090
>Needing kids
nigga the Saiyans ain't coming back even if they wanted to
Tarble and Gure have pure love
>>
>>151672746
Why is Bardock always involved in this time travel bullshit?
>>
>>151680292
>even if they wanted to

Nah they could.
>Shenron please birth me a planet full of low class Saiyan males and females
>>
>>151670401
Bad execution (especially bad fight choreography).

>>151670875
>magic clothing, eyeliner, pink fur
Yet still better than SSB/SSG. No hand-holding ritual (though a larger source of 'blutz' isn't great either). Brown fur and regular hair would be fine for a mixed transformation state (needing a change of clothes or Frieza Soldier Armor and the like) before SS gets mixed in to take it further (gold). Not sure why the eyes are a different color with visible pupils or why this more ape-like case lacks the brows even SS3 had.

>>151670905
>messy
Still better than Super Cyan.

>>151671470
>bad ideas done well
Super is just shit.
>>
>>151680531
>Wanting a bunch of weaklings
dis ningen
>>
File: fridge.jpg (181KB, 550x777px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fridge.jpg
181KB, 550x777px
Would you buy one?
>>
>>151680681
It would be the best way, since we've seen their scale for growth under necessary pressure.
At least Goku and Vegeta could single-handedly keep them in check.
>>
>>151680631
>mexican
SSj4 is gay and so are you. Go make me a taco, bitch.
>>
>>151673696
>Freeza is ruined by making him a sniveling coward under Beerus.

I will never not be mad about this. There was literally no reason to make Beerus responsible for the destruction of Planet Vegeta.
>>
>>151678090
>>151678571
Vegeta always beats Goku. Just how it is.
>>
>>151680849
He fucking isn't, Frieza still does it of his own accord.
>>
File: 1464818920147.png (30KB, 256x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464818920147.png
30KB, 256x264px
>>151678571
>Tarble

No wonder he got banished, King Vegeta probably walked in on him jacking off to Tech-Tech porn.
>>
>>151680841
>mexican
Not a proper noun? I'm unsure what this refer to, then.

>SSj4
>j
You're speaking English, are you not? Do you refer to them as "Saiya-jin"? There's no "j" in "Saiyan". Are these "Saiya-People", you refer to?

NOTE: Will Vegeta's third victory over Goku in the streak be a KO, TKO, submission, kill or what?
>>
>>151681288
*refers
>>
>>151680957
Frieza annihilated most of the saiyan race because he feared their potential to rise up against him, not because God told him to.
>>
>>151681609
>God
>G
No such being in this series. Just 'gods', fruits, 'angels' and guardians.
>>
>>151681609
Yes, this is exactly why he did it. Beerus just gave him one more reason.
>>
>>151681288
Quit getting so asshurt
>>
File: 1474273215928.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474273215928.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>151680793
>>151680793
w-what's it do? why are there vegetables shooting out of it?

i-is it economy-friendly?
>>
>>151682897
I'm thinking a third KO seems likely.
>>
>>151683175
Chichi should start wearing the helmet again.
>>
>>151683175
Third KO?
Vegeta vs goku on earth vegeta had him crippled
SSJ2 Goku vs SSJ2 Majin Vegeta Tie
>>
File: 1474011487188.png (608KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474011487188.png
608KB, 640x480px
>tfw went to the doc today
>"hi anon how tall are you?"
>"5'9"..."
>"that can't be right I'm 5'9" anon get on this scale"
>"o-ok"
>"haha anon you're 5'7" hahahaha"
>"o-oh... ok..."
>tfw
>>
>>151683407
Vegeta was stronger at first, took the help of his friends to beat him. SSJ2 Goku was stronger but he was distracted and wasn't able to win because he let his guard down.
>>
>>151683407
>third KO
Yes, as in three occurrences of a severe concussion or other means leading to unconsciousness.

>goku
What's a "goku"? If not a proper noun, then I can't say I'm familiar with the term.

>earth vegeta
What's all this?

>crippled
Picture related.

>SSJ2
>J
Good Lord.

>tie
Eating dirt is not the look of a tie. Fights have no rules. Goku's naivety was taken advantage of. Also, sentences end with punctuation.
>>
>>151683558
>using a scale for height
This must be bait.
>>
File: 1480433437412.jpg (32KB, 624x341px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1480433437412.jpg
32KB, 624x341px
>>151683717
the scales I used can double for both weight and height
>>
>>151683632
>stronger
As he is for much of the series.

>SS2 Goku was stronger
Than Majin Vegeta? This is based on nothing. They were equal. Vegeta being the better fighter gave him the advantage even with Goku having a utility tool of note (IT) even if he didn't make good use of it in canon.

NOTE: SS3 would have been a grand failure. A pity AT didn't work that into the bout. I suppose he hadn't made it up yet.

>let his guard down
Like Genos, he never learns.
>>
>>151683632
You actually care about SSJ, really?
>>
>>151683931
Goku surpassed him on his trip to Namek, that isn't "much of the series". Goku was distracted by the thought of Buu escaping and didn't want to injure Vegeta because it all went to Buu. Vegeta took a cheap shot after Goku thought they fight ended.
>>
>>151684137
Don't reply to the shitposter, his m-muh vegeta thing is his shtick.
>>
>>151684215
I would like to see Vegeta be stronger in a fair fight, but we won't get it.
>>
>>151684215
I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.
>>
>>151684278
Vegeta prince of all jobbers
>>
>>151684278
I'd like to see Frieza KO Vegeta for a third time.
>>
>>151684365
>>151684372
It's all right, anons. There's no need to continue being assmad about Vegeta's undefeated record against Goku. They're equal now. Let it go.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (19KB, 250x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
btfo.jpg
19KB, 250x200px
>>151684137
>>151684278
>>151684365
You know what you're doing? Making excuses.

I'm not even that anon but I agree with his justification: Vegeta got the KO on Goku and ended the battle. None of your ass pull excuses will change that fact. He beat Goku.

Vegeta got the first and second KO's on Goku. Whenever they actually fight in the series Vegeta always comes out on top.

Be mad gokufags.
>>
>>151684422
>>151684441
Man this is autism. I don't even like Goku, but their second fight, Vegeta attacks after Goku powers down.
>>
>>151684441
That doesn't change the fact that he ends up as a punching bad for almost every villan after him.(before super)
>>
>>151684675
>powers down
Okay anon.
>>
>>151684441
>Second fight goku feels so sorry for the jobber prince he weakens himself and then vegeta sucker punches him

Shamefur dispray.
>>
>>151657388
I don't think so. I skipped the anime adaptation of Resurrection F though.
The movie didn't have any indication whether he could or couldn't sense ki.
>>
File: winning.gif (513KB, 250x250px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
winning.gif
513KB, 250x250px
>>151684675
>>151684685
>>151684765
He still won.
>>
>>151684441
>had to literally sell his soul to some demon magic to be able to beat goku
L
M
A
O
>>
>>151684137
>isn't much of the series
Very well. Let us review. Vegeta is stronger from birth, but we'll begin with Goku's birth (as a weakling).

Vegeta gets no real challenges, so little improvement is had before arriving on Earth. Goku gets many masters, training sessions, etc. aside from SKW (passive Oozaru for x10 boost *helps when considering he never learned how to control the form*).

After Goku's death (given the privilege of training with a deity), he returns from light gravity training with KK (and SB). It let him get a power edge over base Vegeta, but not enough to do real damage for long. Vegeta puts him down.

With the above, Vegeta's base is higher, but Goku has KK to go beyond that (not enough for matching Oozaru *or coming close*). SKW couldn't carry the day.

With Namek, Vegeta gets a light zenkai (as with after Earth), but makes little progress while Goku's severe beating on Earth and multiple zenkai during gravity training give him a notable base rise (going beyond the Vegeta stomped by Recoome). Vegeta gets a zenkai that takes him well and beyond that with his base, but the KK limits Goku exhibits soon enough suggest he would have the same capacity to briefly overpower him (AT drops tails by this point *soon KK will follow*).

Vegeta beat Goku's body to a pulp (again) thanks to Ginyu's antics (another nice zenkai incoming). Vegeta's base is surpassed by this healed Goku (who has KK *which is then replaced by SS*).

Vegeta raises his base beyond Goku's and gets SS during the time of the android menace (Goku makes an ass of himself with the heart virus while he's at it). Zenkai mostly fade from AT's mind. Vegeta increase his power lead over Goku with RoSaT.

Goku has a moment of clarity with FPSS, overtaking Vegeta (such that even a second dip in the chamber doesn't quite close the gap). Goku manages to hold a slight lead with Other World training (even while not working as hard) aside from obtaining SS3 (shit form).
>>
File: 1464386254900.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464386254900.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>>151684804
The W is all that matters.
>>
>>151680090
His wife is Zeno's cousin tho
>>
>>151684441
Dude, are you really counting when Vegeta slugged Goku in the back head after he thought they agreed to stop fighting?
>>
>>151684803
When goku stopped fighting. That's not a win.

It's like if they were playing rock paper scissors and goku stopped playing and was making a fire and vegeta calls out scissors.
>>
>>151684862
Please tell me this is copied and that you didn't type this.
>>
>>151684892
It should've been an L instead of an M on his forehead
>>
>>151684765
Didn't Goku have a set time limit since he's not resurrected?
>>
>>151684905
>>151684910
>>151684932
>>151684934
look at all these assmad gokufags hahahaha
>>
File: 148298301295587.png (112KB, 281x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148298301295587.png
112KB, 281x324px
>>151684862
>>
We could've had a whole arc of the team scouring the universe looking for the strongest fighters to join their team for the upcoming tournament

But no, we had to make Roshi, 17, and 18 relevant again
>>
>>151685015
He got a day. And going Super Saiyan 3 drains that limit like a Hummer drains gas because reasons
>>
>>151685082
>this assblasted about roshi

You're right though, where's arale?
>>
>>151684803
>Pride crushed ny Freeza
>Arms broken by 18
>Spine broken by Cell
>Beaten by Fat Buu
>Almost killed by Kid Buu
>Paralyzed by Beerus infront of his wife
>Freeza kill stolen by Goku
>Jobbed to Hit infront of his wife and kid
>Jobbed to Black
>>
>>151685082
>implying Roshi hasn't been holding back all this time
>>
File: 1419866928841.gif (2MB, 400x444px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419866928841.gif
2MB, 400x444px
>>151685039
Sorry bud, I'm a vegetafag, but I'm not delusional.
>>
File: Cholo.webm (2MB, 640x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cholo.webm
2MB, 640x640px
> vegeta defeated goku because he let his guard down
No just no. Goku> Vegeta and it will always be that way you my spics.
The strong should fear the weak.
>>
>>151685082
Don't under estimate Roshi
>>
>>151685082
I loved Roshi's involvement against Freeza's minions and I'm glad he's being used again.
>>
>>151685185
this is the funniest shit I have seen for 2017.
thx based anon for the good start.Literally spit out my coffee
>>
>>151685174
Sure you are, faganon. Sure you are.
>>
File: Victor.png (192KB, 631x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Victor.png
192KB, 631x475px
>>151684905
>>151684910
It's a battle to the death. You really think saying "haha lol timeout my dude let's go beat up this pink bubblegum monster first lmao" has any bearing?

Goku was naive and let down his guard. Vegeta got the KO. There are no rules in a battle you twats. Goku lost. He was rendered unconscious.

Vegeta wins 2-0.

>>151685039
Yes, brother. They will be forever buttmad. Glorious.

>>151685130
Don't forget his undefeated record against Goku. :^)
>>
>>151685185
this shit is hilarious
>>
>>151685082
>But no, we had to make Roshi, 17, and 18 relevant again
You act like making old characters relevant again is bad. Time for the non-saiyans to get back in the spotlight
>>
>>151685185
this webm literally summed up 2016
>>
>>151684862
Vegeta uses Babidi for a small power increase that closes the gap (form for form). Goku only has SS3 for a power advantage. Then comes this business with Super (muh buruma overtaking SS3). Goku holds hands for SSG, Vegeta earns it and they tie up with SSB.

This 'Black' business makes it look like Vegeta's small extra solo training gave him a base advantage over Goku (though SSB KK comes up). Anime likes doing silly things, so we'll see what different avenue the manga takes.

>Vegeta beat Goku
Just so.

>>151684215
>his thing is his schtick
My, how articulate you are.

>>151684264
>letting Vegeta have the full power advantage
>against Goku
Another free win? How boring. Is it not easy enough for him as it is?

>>151684278
Well said, friend. I couldn't have said it better myself.

>>151684365
>prince of all jobbers
He is the prince of Saiyans (who jobbed to Frieza pretty good). Hell, Goku jobs like crazy (especially to Vegeta). Black did alright staving off this fact of the body he took, but there is only so much you can do. That manga beating was pretty severe though. At least he had an excuse with the seeming SS1 against Vegeta's SS2 (then came SSB for overkill).

>>151684372
>Frieza KO Vegeta
I don't recall him getting any KO's with Vegeta. He got a TKO (then kill) and then another kill (in what was otherwise a sure loss). Getting plain knocked out is really something more Goku's speed.

>>151684422
>equal now
In power and form (not so much skill, technique, etc.), sure. Certainly not the fight record.

>>151684441
>beat Goku
Or maybe it is more accurate to say Goku beat himself.

>be mad
You don't have to worry about that.
>>
>>151685185
I have so many questions.
>>
File: Vegeta on rules.png (493KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vegeta on rules.png
493KB, 1024x1536px
>>151684675
Yes, and? Didn't Vegeta tell you how it is?
>>
>>151685296
Goku was already dead. There is no battle to the death on the line. So that argument is totally moot.

The only reason vegeta did what he did was he knew goku was strong enough to stop him from trying to kill buu.
>>
>>151685185
yo I am having a heart attack
>>
even vegeta himself knows he's weaker than goku
>>
>>151685185
that beautiful volley combo. straight up black belt in taekwando
>>
>>151685185
kek
>>
File: wew.png (164KB, 600x461px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wew.png
164KB, 600x461px
>>151685505
You can die twice in DB lore (apparently, except when it comes to the Supreme Kai in F. Trunks timeline... or something?...)

First death gives you a halo if you're a good boy or important enough, second death is permanent. I forget if your soul gets deleted or if you auto-reincarnate at that point. But dying twice = death for realsies.

Also no one is talking about why he did what he did. We're talking about the FACT that Vegeta has defeated Goku twice.
>>
>>151684685
Does this somehow change the fight record? Also, Goku was scared of Super Buu (rare moment of intelligence). Guy couldn't wrap his head around how shit SS3 was or how dangerous Buu actually is (kept fantasizing about his shit state being enough to take out even fatty).

>>151684737
>>151684765
>dropping guard
And getting dropped. How fitting.

>>151684803
That was a neat bit of filler. I wonder if it aired before AT had Gotenks do the 'ki rings' (for binding). I should check on that some time.

>>151684804
>had to
Given his having defeated Goku with less power before (being the better fighter *according to AT*), I'm not so sure. He was just being smart, really. Goku had SKW, Vegeta should have something to balance things out too.

>>151684892
That is correct.

>>151684905
Should one not? You're not going to cry foul about fairness, are you? It isn't like he had other people jump in to help or something. Vegeta played Goku. Goku lost to a trick. You don't have to like it. Just accept the loss with grace. Goku's friends and family don't begrudge him his shit record against his rival. Why should you?
>>
>>151685185
>literally me right now
>>
>>151684932
>please
I wouldn't lie. I've just had a lot practice. 3-0, when?
>>
File: 1482844669997.jpg (70KB, 470x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482844669997.jpg
70KB, 470x740px
>>151685887
> being this butthurt about a fictional character
>>
>>151684934
>L
There is no "L" in "Win", sport. If Goku is Vegeta's opponent, he cannot lose. It is known. Canon fact. An absolute truth. AT wills it. Write that down on your hand if you don't trust your head.
>>
>>
>>151685185
holy fuck wtf is this shit hahaha
>>
>>151685185
watching this on loop dont know why but this is beautiful also still trying to figure out how he did that
>>
>>151685443
>>151685887
I can never imagine caring this much about a manga character.
>>
>>151684910
>it's like
That's not how fights work, son. Nor how proper nouns are to be represented.

>>151685015
Correct.

>>151685039
The wound never seems to heal, I've found.

>>151685111
>SS3 drain
If Goku could just use it properly the thing wouldn't be such a waste.

>>151685130
>various
I'm not seeing any losses to the MC. Rather, nothing but wins as far as the eye can see.

NOTE: Do you think AT will treat their next fight like the first time Vegeta's won (forgetting the fight record himself)? I'd find that amusing (as with how it was in one of the Budokai 3 what-if bits using GT's timeline).
>>
File: 1381071642681.gif (72KB, 150x112px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1381071642681.gif
72KB, 150x112px
>all these wall of text replies that no one bothers to read
>>
>>151685174
>not delusional
You would have to be if you think Goku's ever really had a chance against his better. Ginyu and Zammy both had to learn the hard way that the body they took wasn't suited to fighting Vegeta (basically Kryptonite for carrot-type Saiyans).

>>151685185
Your grammar needs work. Also, how can Goku be greater than Vegeta when he can't beat him in a fight? At even says Vegeta is the better fighter. Better leader too. Going beyond this, Vegeta is the superior father, husband, friend, lover, hero, etc. About the only thing I think Goku has been shown to be better at would casual racing games (according to Super's manga).
>>
>>151685123
>>151685227
>>151685264
>>151685131

Roshi couldn't take Demon King Piccolo or Raditz
>>
>>151686466
I read them faggot.

Because I acknowledge that Vegeta has defeated Goku every single time they've officially fought.

Must be a shitty life to hate facts?
>>
File: puff puff.gif (838KB, 500x284px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
puff puff.gif
838KB, 500x284px
>>151686597
Bullshit, he would be able to if you gave him the right motivation, if you know what I mean.

Do not underestimate pervert gag characters.

In fact, I'm pretty sure Roshi would be able to kill every other single fighter in DB, if Bulma lets him fuck her once.
>>
>>151686597
Not everyone in the tournament will have a trillionbojillion power level. Winnie the Pooh wasn't that strong, just had a weird gimmick, Roshi will probably fight enemies like that.
>>
>>151685296
>to the death
Death isn't exactly necessary for a fight to be called.

>forever
As long of a time as that is, I'd have to agree.

>don't forget
I would never allow them to.

>>151686263
Ika is big on her vegetables, that's all.

>>151686024
>upset
I'm fine with Vegeta's undefeated record. AT willed it, so it was.
>>
>>151686729
>vegetafags
>>
File: veg.jpg (47KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
veg.jpg
47KB, 500x500px
vegeta is undeafeated against goku.
now he needs to beat a big bad to be confirmed best character.
shouldn't be too long
>>
File: king me.png (21KB, 268x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
king me.png
21KB, 268x197px
>>151686836
stay mad bitch
>>
>>151685363
>Time for the non-saiyans to get back in the spotlight

I'm not against that. I'm against the idea that the whole universe, with its very existence on the line, has no fighters to offer other than those on Earth. AND of those, Roshi is somehow above Yamcha or Chiaotzu
>>
You can almost lose track of how many times vegeta canonically cries. Fuck even cries in the movies.
>>
>>151686729
>Must be a shitty life to hate facts?
You mean like the fact that vegeta himself thinks he's weaker than Goku and has a massive inferiority complex against him?
>>
>>151686060
The man really shouldn't be so hard on himself. He'll get 3-0 soon enough. He need only be patient.

>>151686466
>no one
Absolutes are absolutely tricky business, sailor. Only takes one exception to bring them down (which happens to be the number of blows Goku needs to the back of the head for another KO loss to Vegeta).

>>151686729
I just don't see why they have to be upset about this. It isn't like Goku hasn't achieved anything throughout his series. So what if he couldn't beat Vegeta in any of their fights? Does it really matter if Vegeta got the better girl? Had the better son? Has better ki techniques (that he actually made)? His friends and family still accept him. I should think Goku's fans can too.
>>
File: 1474730255434.png (1MB, 743x1094px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1474730255434.png
1MB, 743x1094px
>>151686971
>>
>>151686920
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Roshi is stronger Chiaotzu now. I mean when's the last time we've seen him doing absolutely anything of importance? Blowing himself up in the Saiyan Saga?
>>
>>151687163
Sucking a three eyed freaks cock all day long has to count for something.
>>
File: vegetafags.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegetafags.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>151687206
Nice deflection, buddy. Not even your hero agrees with you.
>>
File: Murder King Vegeta.jpg (4MB, 4000x3500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Murder King Vegeta.jpg
4MB, 4000x3500px
>>151686836
You say this like it is a bad thing. Goku's gay for Vegeta, didn't you realize it? How else do you explain him always throwing their fights? It clearly distracted Ginyu and Zamasu (as Black) both. That body they used was poison to their fighting ability.

>>151686910
>big bad win
Wouldn't hold out for that one. AT's kind, but not that kind.

>>151686918
A given.

>king me
Oh, you.

>>151686971
>cries
It isn't easy being undefeated against Goku. He'll never know the pleasure of a worthy rival. It just isn't fair.

>>151687052
>thinks he's weaker
Even if he actually was weaker, still beating Goku every time doesn't really do his advocates many favors, wouldn't you agree?

>>151687206
3-0, when?
>>
>>151687337
With the exception of one time, his crying has never been about Goku. Don't deflect like that. He's gohan "tear".
>>
>>151687304
>muh feelings
Didn't you boys learn your lesson from this avenue already? Objective reality trumps subjective opinion, sentiments, etc. You don't have to like AT's writing. Just know the score.

NOTE: It was pretty shitty of Goku to break his promise to Krillin like he did. What an asshole.
>>
>>151665939
>Puar can transform into your waifu

I have a a new fetish
>>
>>151640527
Vados for everything
>>
File: 1323449852341.png (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323449852341.png
15KB, 400x400px
>Vegeta isn't even allowed to fight Beerus, the strongest being in the universe, against which Goku tied
>>
File: 15994312.gif (234KB, 500x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
15994312.gif
234KB, 500x350px
>>151687337
>Goku holding on to Raditz's tail
CUTE!
>>
>>151687337
>Yamcha has no kills
Confirmed for goodest boy of them all.

Also who's the purple guy in Gohan's pic? Don't remember him
>>
>>151687450
>has never been about Goku
Certainly wouldn't be about losing to him, right?

>>151687523
>tied
Not exactly how it went down. Will Goku ever manage a tie with Vegeta? So far it has been nothing but defeats. Will Goku ever overcome the slump? Shall he be using his broken heap style? Or maybe dirt-eating fist? I don't think a world exists where Goku can ever beat Vegeta. Guy can't even please his wife.
>>
File: vegeta123.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegeta123.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>151687337
>Wouldn't hold out for that one
i need to dream,gohan,goku and now trunks all have one so why not vegeta
>>
File: 1323449699807.png (28KB, 653x378px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1323449699807.png
28KB, 653x378px
>>151687656
Will Vegeta ever be allowed to fight Beerus again after embarrassing himself in front of his wife?
>>
>>151687656
He lost the race to super saiyan :^) and that's why he cried his little eyes out for that time.

The rest is because he's a weak bitch and there are several.
>>
>Vegeta is such a shitter that he tries to bribe Whis to get out of training
>immediately gets jealous when he finds out Goku found a better training partner in Hit
>>
>>151687971
>calls Beerus stupid but has to take it back just a second after
>>
>>151687971
>>151688103
Vegeta has a hard life
>>
>>151687337

>all those kills from before the android/cell saga

They really need to somehow go back to their being more villains, like underlings for a main villain... all the sagas since have been just one big bad for the most part.
>>
>>151687693
If Black (a Goku) wasn't going to be it, I don't think anything will be. Hell, Cell was part Goku.

>>151687740
His SS2 did better than Goku's SS3. That'll suffice. Had he done the hand-holding with himself as the SSG chosen, the results would be the same (save for a better fight).

>>151687826
>lost the race
Won their fights, at least.

>>151687971
>tries
Try? He succeeded.

>Hit is better than Whis
What's all this now?

>>151688103
If only any of this helped Goku win a fight.

>>151688242
Hard having the main girl of the series and a son who isn't a useless shit. Being undefeated against the MC is just tough luck.

>>151688248
They would all die to Vegeta (and maybe Piccolo).
>>
>>151688319
>That'll suffice.
vegeta in a nutshell, always half assing
>>
>>151688319
>>Hit is better than Whis
>reading comprehension
>>
>>151688319
cabbas planet will be at risk and vegeta will save the day.
>>
>>151688319
>Try? He succeeded.
And that's supposed to be a point in his favor? Not following through? kek
No wonder he couldn't avenge his race, it suffices when Goku does it for him, right? :^)
>>
>Goku in the Anime
>1997 Quote "There’s how, basically, Son Goku from Dragon Ball doesn’t fight for the sake of others, but because he wants to fight against strong guys. So once Dragon Ball got animated, at any rate, I’ve always been dissatisfied with the “righteous hero”-type portrayal they gave him. I guess I couldn’t quite get them to grasp the elements of “poison” that slip in and out of sight among the shadows."

Lol Toriyama never liked Toei's Goku, and probably hates Funi Goku even more. Rofl no wonder he's all on Toyo's side
>>
I want an episode of the kid vegeta and bulma arc 1 adventures
>>
>>151690249
so, basically kid vegeta kills teen bulma?
you do remember why saiyans are sent to planets, right?
>>
File: 1440788398-504.jpg (82KB, 480x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440788398-504.jpg
82KB, 480x612px
>>151690385
>>
File: IMG_2249.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2249.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>151687468
I guess you're fine with your waifu looking like a Ditto

Oolong can actually transform into an identical match but can't hold it.
>>
>>151640527
>Videl, vag, sideways
>Towa, titfuck
>Launch(evil), oral(deepthroat swallow)
>Gine, anal, dogstyle while gripping tail
>>
>>151691490
He also can't change his voice, so your waifu is gonna squeal, LITERALLY, like a pig. Which is appropriate.
>>
>>151642531
>manga vs anime
I just go through dragon ball believing that there is anime canon and manga canon, it let's me appreciate both more.
>>
>>151690525
Is there an english version?
>>
I hope Vegeta defeats a main villain on 2017
>>
File: 7.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
I want this chi chi as well
>>
>>151684278
Which is sad considering how Vegeta cries like a bitch every time Goku does something
>>
Am I the only one that thinks that dance fusions look terrible? I hate the half cut tank they wear and much prefer a regular gi. What's your favorite design in canon or non canon dragon ball?

>EX Gotenks
>>
>>151693154
is there anymore past this point uploaded somewhere? i read it some years ago and the last few chapters were untranslated
>>
File: 1482996314733.jpg (19KB, 225x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482996314733.jpg
19KB, 225x300px
>>151693154
Is that from the same comic as this? Why is ChiChi in saiyan armor?
>>
>>151693564
She is a saiyan in this.
>>
>>151680531
>>Shenron please birth me a planet full of low class Saiyan males and females

Just the Saiyan males would do.
No need to bring the females back, they are worthless.
It is better to bring the Saiyan males back and have them mate with human females, this way we will possibly have a lot of hybrids with hidden potential like Gohan.
>>
>>151693766
>>
File: IMG_2109.jpg (13KB, 216x253px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2109.jpg
13KB, 216x253px
>that time Chi-Chi tried to go to Namek
>twice
https://youtu.be/JsrZW-y22ZE
>>
>>151689944
https://youtu.be/fmfyp_4JpUE

Funi Goku can really be a Superman clone at times
>>
File: 1479765834733.png (671KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479765834733.png
671KB, 1280x738px
Happy New Years /a/.

Kai marathon on Toonami tonight.
>>
>>151695298
I just celebrated with a Kid Buu marathon, then played some DBZ BT3. Too bad the Wii's online stuff is gone.
>>
>>151695738
I need BT3 back.
>>
>>151642722
No he can't bitch boy
>>
>>151673003
Chiaotsu ain't human then
>>
>>151649351
never post again
>>
No new episode today?
>>
>>151696962
No
>>
Since the new theme song is about evil angel or something. Does that mean Whis and Vados is actually evil? Are they going to be a new villains?
>>
>>151697387
Maybe just Daishinkan.
>>
>>151697387
Whis, definitely not. Vados, she's mischievous, but it's also unlikely. Daishinkan seems loyal to the Omni-King, but who knows?
>>
>Videl

Vaginal missionary position

>Bulma

Blowjob cum on her face

>Chichi

Titfuck

>Lazuli

Anal, doggy style
>>
>>151640527
>Vaginally
Vados because I want to nut inside of an angel
>Anally
Bulma is wilin
>Orally
Lunch because she's a real qt
>Titfuck
18 because she's a real sweetie
>>
>>151680793
They could LITERALLY call it Freeza but no
>>
File: 1457141686198.png (293KB, 748x539px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457141686198.png
293KB, 748x539px
>>
>>151685185
Showed this to my family, they laughed
>>
Why are there no new episode yet?
>>
>>151691545
Good taste
>>
>>151698831
does Cap still shitpost his crap here?

>baldgod
>>
>>151700284
I've never been here before, I just had that image and thought it was funny and posted it
I didn't even know the dude from it came here
>>
>>151646132
a fellow tmbg fan i see
>>
>>151665141
Super's filler has been top-tier so far so fuck him
>the next four episodes before the saga starts are gonna be Great Saiyaman episodes

fuck yeah, I hope Great Saiyawoman is there too so Videl finally gets to do something
>>
>>151700284
does he still shitpost about vinesauce on /v/?
>>
>>151702724
Saiyawoman porn when?
>>
>>151670401
>The Dragon Balls being all fucked up from all the years of constant use
Good concept, terrible execution
>Intergalactic adventures
Super is doing it better
>Building on established Saiyan lore
Meh, building on enstablished lore about the gods is more interesting and a better direction for the series
>Super Saiyan 4 (better compared to blue hair)
I'll give you that
>The return of Fusion
SSJ4 Gogeta was cool so I'll give you that
>Uub and Buu reuniting
And nothing was done with it
>17 doing something
Super 17 was the worst arc in all of DB, 17 is also about to do things in DBS so
>A return of some Dragon Ball-style wackiness
Super is literally constantly bringing back stuff from the original DB for the sake of nostalgia pandering
>Bra
Worst slut
>a nice ending which was the perfect sendoff for Goku
Goku just leaving into the sunset riding Shenron was not a ''perfect sendoff'' at all

GT's biggest faults are Goku being a kid and everything about Pan
>>
File: 1429293848405.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429293848405.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Ok so, I'm picturing this:

Because the fate of the universe is at stake, Beerus and Whis are gonna train the fuck out of everyone in U7 team
So, what kind of power-ups do you guys think the characters will get?

>Goku and Vegeta
Maybe some new wacky transformation?
>Gohan
He finally gets to achieve SSB
>Piccolo
Super Namekian God or something
>Krillin and Roshi
no idea there but I want something stupid like God Earthling
>17 and 18
no idea
>Buu
no idea
>>
>>151703445
>Tien
Enlightenment
>>
File: IMG_2191.jpg (34KB, 600x315px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2191.jpg
34KB, 600x315px
>>151703445
Buu is gonna absorb people or discover some non-evil Super Buu-like transformation.

17 and 18 will overclock themselves.
>>
>>151703850
I forgot about him lel
>>