[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hamsters themselves didn't ruin everything. Revealing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1480842292752.jpg (515KB, 1280x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1480842292752.jpg
515KB, 1280x1115px
The hamsters themselves didn't ruin everything.

Revealing the hamsters at episode 4, that's what ruined everything.
>>
>>151635048
Hamsters did nothing wrong.
>>
The plot never mattered. Only naval battles and moe. The show could have used a bit more action in the middle episodes, around when hamsters were introduced. That's probably why they're the scapegoat.
>>
I felt the "oh noes the entire world thinks we are terrorists" plot line should've lasted longer.
>>
Their ship didnt get battered enough, though too much would invite the "holy shit how did they survive!" posters.
>>
File: HaiFuri.jpg (112KB, 1008x403px) Image search: [Google]
HaiFuri.jpg
112KB, 1008x403px
>>151635048
Even aside from the hamsters, there were other problems, even from the start.

It could have done with pulling the "what are the Blue Mermaids?" from ep2 into ep1, and ending that on the "live fire incoming" as a cliffhanger; and it went downhill from there.
>>
People were expecting GUP in boats, which is where their disappointment stems from.
>>
File: Haifuri 3.png (536KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
Haifuri 3.png
536KB, 1100x500px
>>151635528

It actually would've been pretty compelling if they did that.
>>
>>151636066
>>151635528
It would've been like that, but it's too bad that the JMSDF wouldn't allow for the studio to do that.
>>
Not doing anything with the hamsters or any of the other plot points was what ruined it. It started out exciting and mysterious and then reduced the tension with every episode by casually killing off plotlines and threats offscreen with throwaway lines. We started off with a mysterious conspiracy making a boat full of highschoolers wanted by the world; we ended with them having full support from everyone while they defeat a random escaped science fair project by squirting it with water.
>>
File: 1462819496944.jpg (50KB, 535x665px) Image search: [Google]
1462819496944.jpg
50KB, 535x665px
Threadly reminder that Mike a shit captain.
>>
>>151635048
I forgot which girl was best girl, was it Trash?
>>
File: Naginata-chan.jpg (632KB, 1000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
Naginata-chan.jpg
632KB, 1000x1419px
>>151637134

Best girl is the vanguard of every boarding party.
>>
>>151637134
>was it Trash?
No. Definitely not.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.