[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

3-gatsu no Lion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

What are your thoughts about this show & comic? Also, upcoming movie looks Kino. Its also interresting that Rei would be starred by Taki's voice actor from Your Name.

Movie trailer
https://youtu.be/DIvvQstrngQ
>>
How do you feel that Shitbo destroyed your precious series?
>>
>>151633373
I'm actually enjoying the anime a lot.
>>
>>151633373
Fuck off /v/
>>
>>151633124
Wow that trailer looks good. My only problem is that they will probably cram the movie just to include the bullying arc which I can say a pretty dangerous move but we'll see. I hope it would be 3 hours long
>>
>>151633124
Shitty nothing happens by a meme studio
so go figure
We all saw it coming a mile away though
>>
>>151633124
Garbage adaptation of an amazing manga
>>151633824
>My only problem is that they will probably cram the movie just to include the bullying arc which I can say a pretty dangerous move but we'll see
doesn't really matter that much, if you want it unabridged just read the manga
>>
File: autism-speaks.jpg (135KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
autism-speaks.jpg
135KB, 1500x844px
>>151634035
>>
>>151633124
>Those gigantic hands
Anyways, the problem with the anime is that half the SoL shit is super boring and not all that cute. With the manga you can easily skim it and get the gist of the characters and relationships being built. That's not particularly SHAFT's fault. But some of the directing decisions, faces and designs are super Shaft like and very annoying. Keep that shit in Monogatari.
>>
>>151634111
The cartoon is not really "abriged" tho considering that they animated the comic chapter by chapter. It also helped me understand some of the details which I didnt understood when I read the mango years before (his rant on that middle aged divorcee for example)
>>
>>151633124
Slaugthered by Shaft, as expected.

At least live action seems to be decently made.
>>
I honestly don't see what everyone's problem with the adaptation is. I love the manga and I've been enjoying the anime a lot.
>>
>>151634447
Autistic studiowar fags from /v/
>>
It's poop
as we thought it will be
>>
>>151634447
>what everyone's problem with the adaptation is.
Honey and Clover anime exists.
>>
>>151634489
sad this place is basically becoming /v/ for anime
>>
>>151633373
Pretty shit mate
>>
>3-gatsu no Lion - 11.5 [720p]

Does this mean we don't get a regular episode today?
>>
>>151638423
Probably ;_;
>>
3gatsu is good and I like it in both forms.

who else /reiIRL/ here
>>
Yeah so what I think Hina is sexy. So fucking what?
>>
>>151639819
Im more like Nikaidou IRL without anemia and friends ;_;
>>
File: mpv-shot0019.png (473KB, 1267x688px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0019.png
473KB, 1267x688px
>tfw visited by the Christmas spirits.
>>
The anime is great.
If this is an example of poor adaptation for some people then boy do they despise rest of the industry.
>>
>>151633124
Too emo for me.
>>
Will it be a full adaptation?
>>
It's AOTS, so I'd say it's going pretty well.
>>
File: rape.webm (819KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
rape.webm
819KB, 720x405px
No matter how you put it, this was rape.
>>
File: Kyouko feet.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kyouko feet.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
I seriously feel like I'm watching the show out of order.
Why would you have two grumpy jii-sans with the same set-up one after another, and not end with the "I'm going to save this man's career"?
Why would you introduce two shogi friends and proceed to do fuck all with them for eight episodes?
Why are Kyouko's feet so fucking horrendous?
>>
>recap episode

FUCK.
>>
>>151649466
Fuck Shaft
as if this show isn't a trainwreck enough
>>
>>151651377
but recap was already released on thursday, today we should get episode 12
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.