[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the most commom complaint about this series is the fear the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 510
Thread images: 92

File: bakugou.png (227KB, 344x622px) Image search: [Google]
bakugou.png
227KB, 344x622px
Why the most commom complaint about this series is the fear the Bakugou will become the new Sasuke? The fact that his objective is to become the number one hero and not MUH REVENGE isn't enough to people stop expecting him to go full emo edgelord?
>>
People are stupid.
>>
>>151621803
Because Nip writers do stupid shit all the time.
>>
>>151621803
Before I actually read the series, all I saw was Baku yelling and thought the same. And then I read the damn thing and realized that he's far and away from Sasuke, a better character, too.

He's just straight-up pissed off.
>>
>>151622258
You would be too if you were unable to masturbate without exploding your own dong
>>
You'd have a point if his idea of a hero wasn't "terrorize everyone around you"
>>
>>151622446
Seriously, Baku is just a bully that want's to beat up criminals. He's no much better than the rednecks that join the military that want to kill terrorists.
>>
Except that there's not much difference between a hero and villain, especially in his case. It really wouldn't take a whole lot of good, legitimate writing to flip his perspective, so imagine what even a pinch of shitty Japanese logic could do.
>>
Because it started picking up steam as naruto ended so fucking massive amounts of ESL third worlders latched on like a batch of murderous leeches and will never let it go without comparing it to their holy grail.
>>
>>151621803
if you mongoloids stopped taking everything so literally you'd understand the comparisons with sasuke have nothing to do with their personality, goals or character arcs but with the way his rivalry with the mc is cancerous and the fear that the character who's widely hated but also very popular would end up parasiting the entire narrative

now kill yourself
>>
File: m009.jpg (272KB, 869x1245px) Image search: [Google]
m009.jpg
272KB, 869x1245px
He's mother is best milf.
>>
>>151625057
>juma juice made a kinda shitty doujin about her
Its a complex feeling
>>
>>151624844
i wouldnt say bakugou is widely hated. only a few triggered betas are the people who hate him. even in /a/ where there is an abundance of these people, only a few of them really hate him, the easily triggered extreme shitposting variant which makes it seem like its more when its not
>>
the secret is that the real sasuke is ochako
>>
>>
>>151625158
Dude you can't just fucking point that out. We're supposed to act surprised when the sudden but inevitable betrayal happens.
>>
File: r005.jpg (178KB, 856x1250px) Image search: [Google]
r005.jpg
178KB, 856x1250px
>you will never have rough sex with a healthy girl
>>
>>151625143
>i wouldnt say bakugou is widely hated. only a few triggered betas are the people who hate him.
whatever helps you live with yourself bakugofag
>>
>>151625444
Did they put out a character sheet for Invisi-tits?
>>
>>151625057
I'd plus her ultra
>>
>>151621803
>nothin personnel.png
>>
>>151625444
Not worth getting your dick melted like cotton candy in water
>>
File: vegeta_face_super_saiyan_dbz.jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta_face_super_saiyan_dbz.jpg
51KB, 500x375px
>>151621803
>Bakugou will become the new Sasuke
I like him, he is one of the few Vegetas in a world of Sasukes.
>>
File: tumblr_oiz4r4zDvq1runvnao1_540.jpg (101KB, 540x362px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiz4r4zDvq1runvnao1_540.jpg
101KB, 540x362px
Fuck bakugo

Lets talk about tsunotori

Fuckin qt3.14
>>
>>151625726
Vegetas are 10x better than Sasukes.
>>
File: 1361041961087.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1361041961087.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
Other thread died so I'm gonna ask it here:

Should Heroes really get paid through taxes and the government?
I asked this a few weeks ago already. I think it's a dangerous situation, because once there's peace (i.e. no villains) there's no need for heroes anymore (given that this is their primary job). So, the heroes are reliant on the existence of villains.
So, what if a hero fabricates villains or does villainous acts or enables villainy so that he can keep his job and tax money?
Sort of like a fireman that burns houses down.
>>
>>151626110
Looking purely at the occupation and not the inherent meaning of the word, the Hero extending his sphere of influence beyond themselves such that their neighbors also benefit deserves compensation.
>>
>>151622714
This. He really is a massive asshole. I hope he gets some kind of character development eventually so that he cares about someone other than just himself.
>>
>>151625702
it says she CAN use it to melt things, but also change it to being something slippery. so chances are she can control it's acidity.

Also I doubt it comes from her vagina
>>
File: 1483147110715.png (182KB, 850x1250px) Image search: [Google]
1483147110715.png
182KB, 850x1250px
>>151625873
I'm not sure if Hori wants her to be a cute monster girl like Tsuyu, with human features exaggerated by association with an animal, or an obvious hybrid mutant, like Kamakiri (snakeface) in 1B. Her design switches between uncanny and cute as she's appeared.
>>
>>151626244
I think we're already getting there. His interaction with Deku at the end of the last chapter shows he's not going to be as constantly pissed off at everything.
I suspect he'll help Deku with fighting and Deku will help him with not being a dickhole.
>>
>>151621803
>Why the most commom complaint about this series is the fear the Bakugou will become the new Sasuke?

What do you mean by "the fear"?

If Bakugou became the new Sasuke, then he would be a lot better than the literal dogshit he is now.
>>
I'd buy Uraraka going Sauce before Bakugou
>>
File: torny.jpg (148KB, 720x537px) Image search: [Google]
torny.jpg
148KB, 720x537px
A little of autism with a L/a/tino

Approximate matchups-vignette/page/chapter ratio for the School festival Tournament
(p = page. ch = chapter. v = vignette)

>Round 1:
Sero/Todoroki 4p
Kaminari/Ibara 2v
Mei/Iida 5p (gag)
Mina/Aoyama 3v
Momo/Birb 1v
Tetsu/Kiri 6v (a la Metapod)
Bakugo/Ochacuck 1ch

>Round 2:
TodoDeku 3ch
Bakugo/Kirishima 3p
NO Ibara/Tenya
NO Mina/Birb

>Round 3:
Iida/Todo 5p
Bakugo/Birb 5p

>Round 4:
Bakugo/Todoroki 1ch (chapter 43)

Should Hori take advantage of the upcoming Season and expand said battles? I mean come on. It's wasted potential.
>>
>>151625576
yes. He mentioned there that her power wasn't exactly invisibility.
>>
>>151626935
If he did that it'd go into bleach/shitty shonen territory with a bunch of fights featuring people no one cares about.
>>
File: 17_17695.jpg (292KB, 869x1259px) Image search: [Google]
17_17695.jpg
292KB, 869x1259px
>>151626950
Yeah, she has a Solar Flare attack.
Obviously general light manipulation power set.
>>
>>151622714
>the rednecks that join the military that want to kill terrorists
Congrats on trivializing why people join the army. I wonder why people think that mandatory military service is a good idea...
>>
>>151626935
Hori already gave Kaminari/Ibara an extra page in the tankoubon volume but it depend entirely if Bone decided to do the Stain arc or not. If they do decide to do Stain then I doubt they want to waste anytime especially considering how long the festival arc is.
>>
File: 1478809456331.jpg (9KB, 153x113px) Image search: [Google]
1478809456331.jpg
9KB, 153x113px
>>151626935
>Should Hori take advantage of the upcoming Season and expand said battles?
No, I want to see plot and I want to see villains wreck shit. I'm tired of this pussy ass student vs student bullshit that has no relevance or impact on the plot unless its Deku vs Baku.
The exams/tests/mock battles are the weakest part of BnhA for me.

I want to know more about the villains. I want to know more about the other schools. I want to know about the private school Stain went to. That's the stuff that's interesting. The pissing contest between the students? No thanks.
>>
>>151627222
I was specifically talking about the group of people in the army that only joined to kill people.
Not everyone in the army is an insane hick.
>>
>>151621803
No one is afraid of him becoming Sasuke except for shitposters.

No, Baku is just fucking shit. A screaming screeching autist with no likable traits. Just when you think he's made a change he gets another scene where he yells with le angry rageface.

He's basically a secondary protagonist at this point and he's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>151626720
>>a female character going Sasuke
It will still be a shitty development but it's marginally more tolerable.
>>
To be honest, the slice of life Japanese schoollife bits are much more interesting than the shonen parts nowadays. There's just no more tension left really.
>>
What is Bakugou's problem anyways? Why was he ever mad at Deku to begin with?
>>
>>151627531
deku was weak and had the audacity to try to help him so he thought he was mocking him

great character believable motivation 10/10
>>
>>151627531
>What is Bakugou's problem anyways?
Shit writing. He has no literary reason to act like this. Just pure unjustified bad writing.
>>
>>151627531
Did you not read the last 3 chapters? He literally says what his problem is.
As children, Deku was a fucking scrub that constantly tagged along despite getting bullied by Baku all the time. Sort of like an annoying younger brother.
And now, Deku suddenly surpassed him out of nowhere, offering him help and shit.
Baku grew up thinking he will be the #1, and everyone, including Deku, supported that belief.
Then Baku gets kidnapped, and as a direct consequence All Might loses his power in a desperate fight. Baku blames himself for it (and honestly, this is great writing for Baku. People can hate on him all they want, that line came totally out of left field and gave him a lot more depth).
>>
>>151627683
>As children, Deku was a fucking scrub that constantly tagged along despite getting bullied by Baku all the time. Sort of like an annoying younger brother.
>>151627531
>Why was he ever mad at Deku to begin with?

>to begin with
>>
>>151627643
>>151627677
>Well maybe his parents are shit at least?

>Nope they're loving and mostly goofs

He has no reason to be the way he is other than being an unlikable asshole, yet the author keeps shoving him down our face as if we're supposed to respect this character or not. Him winning the latest fight was a complete joke.
>>
>>151627745
>>Well maybe his parents are shit at least?
>
>>Nope they're loving and mostly goofs

Oh it's you again, that autist who said that Bakugou shouldn't have had a father.
>>
>>151627717
And that's his reasoning.
Baku never liked Deku. period. But Deku looked up to him. That rubs Baku the wrong way ever since they were kids.
>>
Can Bakugou's explosions melt Sero's tapes?
>>
>>151627797
Huh? I have no idea who that is. This is literally my first time posting my opinion about Baku. I've hated him from the beginning but mostly stay out of BNHA threads.

Surprise, more than one person hates the character.
>>
>>151627824
More importantly, can it melt steel beams?
>>
>>151627842
I doubt that. Everyone who criticizes Bakugou ends up being the same autist.
>>
Why Bakugo haters are such autists?

>Why he hates Deku?
>Why is he an asshole when his parents are good persons?
>Hori explains it several times
>I don't understand! It doesn't make sense!
>>
>>151627881
Well believe what you want to believe I guess. That's some radical thinking though.
>>
>>151627799
that's not it at all, he felt threatened because a kid he thought was useless extended a helping hand at him, that's how insecure he is

all might said he "feared midoriya's spirit" which is frankly pathetic
>>
>>151627887
>Why Bakugo haters are such autists?

It's all the same guy. He was probably bullied in school a lot that's why he hates Bakugo.
>>
>>151627887
I don't mind Baku, but people are allowed to hate characters for whatever reason they want to.
>>151627932
Baku already didn't like him before that incident in the woods. At least that's the order we're being shown things.
>>
>>151627887
>>Hori explains it several times
You realize that people can give shitty reasons for things, right? Are you that fucking autistic that you think just an explanation, regardless if it's an actual good one, is good enough? Kill yourself.
>>
I find it hard to believe that you fuckers can't understand someone being an unapologetic dick for no reason
>>
>>151628019
>Baku already didn't like him before that incident in the woods.
he had a low opinion of him and was already a bit of a dick to him but he seemed to tolerate him, it's after that incident he goes full autist

it's obvious what triggered him was the feeling deku looked down on him and thought he could surpass him, that's flat out what he said like three chapters ago
>>
>>151628071
This. Just like the guys who disagree with me on anything; they're just unapologetic dicks with no humanity.
>>
>manga has a big cast full of interesting characters
>focuses only on the most boring ones all the time
god fucking damnit why
>>
>>151625534
t. triggered beta
>>
>>151628177
>uses the rebuttal of the fujo conspiracyfag
conglaturations cocksucker
>>
>>151625163
On the left, highest ranked girl in Japan (most popular with a vocal minority of ugly women).

On the right, highest ranked girl in America (most popular with guys, aka the majority of the fanbase).
>>
>>151628347
I like them both, those two and gravity slut are my top 3.
>>
>>151628071
but he has a reason, it's just a retarded one
>>
>>151628347
>>151628397

Pinky > Ochako > momo
>>
I bet every guy with an average or higher testosterone level posting in this thread has Ochako in his top 3. Momo too. The other spot is for exotic.
>>
File: IMG_0492.jpg (76KB, 777x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0492.jpg
76KB, 777x1024px
Bakugou is a fucking cunt. He's an arrogant bully and I wish I could shove him into the mud. One of those faggots who think's he's sooo talented but then goes to uni and learns he's at the high end of average.

Pic unrelated, she's just too sexy for words. I usually don't like sluts but she's irresistible.
>>
>>151628444
As expected of a teenager.
>>
>>151628444

His reasoning is pretty decent. Yeah baku is a bullying dick but from his perspective deku was a sneaky, smug, trickster who dicked around all throughout childhood
>>
File: TEAMS.png (724KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
TEAMS.png
724KB, 1024x768px
>>151627244
IMHO Hori was unable to handle the potential of the manga at the early stage. Its quick as shit pacing didn't really help him that much

There were two clear directions near the end of the first volume:
>The manga will be a comfy school SoL with bits of action which will unfold slowly but steady
(as preferred by >>151627495)
or
>The manga goes full speed because "MUH fear of being axed". There will be a lot of danger and it should be darker than the average shonen.
(as preferred by >>151627244)

Current situation is not enjoyable for neither of both parts. And that's a problem as a result from decisions of two years ago.

Two classes of 20 students each was a fucking mistake. You either have just 1 class in heroics with 15 fuckers or two of 10 students each. That's a proper number of characters.
That's how you make us care about all of the 15 students of the heroics department at U.A. or how you make important the interaction between classes. But it didn't happen.
The only way out Hori has is to keep destroying
the fucking status quo and going darker. There's no way back.
>>
>>151628584
>One of those faggots who think's he's sooo talented but then goes to uni and learns he's at the high end of average.
Except that's not what happens at all.
>>
Bakugou is legit my favorite character. I didn't realize why I liked him so much until I compared him to torodoki. Torodoki is a silent weirdo with famillial issues. Bakugou is an asshole who gets shit done. Also, he's a jihad's wetdream. Who doesn't want that kind of ability?
>>
>>151628584

I would like to whiten those teeth if you know what I mean.
>>
>>151628646
>from his perspective deku was a sneaky, smug, trickster
how does he get that from the kid trying to help him

and then he wants to become a hero

it's completely retarded
>>
>>151627531
He has an inferiority complex. Think "with great power comes great responsibility" but a little altered. With his great quirk, he puts a lot of pressure on himself to become the best. And then he sees Deku with no quirk have the same resolve and dreams and rationalizes that Deku thinks he's so good he'll become the best hero without a quirk. Baku stopped really bullying him after the slime incident anyway. He's just angry at himself that Deku is doing just as well as him without a quirk/just got one bc he puts alot of pressure on himself to be better than that bc of his quirk.
>>
>>151628704
Great comparison. Todoroki is a stupid poopyhead. I don't care for his lame family issues and background at all!

Bakugou, on the other hand, is exciting and cool and has no baggage at all! He just is mean because he is.
>>
>>151628704
>Bakugou is legit my favorite character.
Do you have a vagina?
>>
>>151628704
>Bakugou is an asshole who gets shit done.
yeah like getting a nice haircut from best jeanist, getting kidnapped and failing the provisional exam license

meanwhile at least todoroki contributed to stain's arrest
>>
>>151628806

Either that or his balls haven't dropped yet.
>>
>>151628687
>The only way out Hori has is to keep destroying
>the fucking status quo and going darker. There's no way back.
That kinda goes without saying. It's pretty hard to tell us how Deku "became the greatest" hero if everything will stay nice and rosey all the time.
Shit has to go down hard or the readers will not be satisfied at the end of the series.

Concerning the SoL bits, I wouldn't mind a spin off Manga for that by a different artist. Like, put the focus entirely on Class 1-B, because they don't do much anyway.
>>
>>151628737

>kid claims he will be a great hero
>shows no signs of it
>literally the worst candidate possible by middle school

SUDDENLY

>gets in top school
>can do stuff he never even tried to when growing up
>improving at an absurd rate
>talking more shit than ever

You are lying if you say something like that wouldn't bother the fuck out of you
>>
Why does a bastard like him want to be someone who must be by definition noble, selfless, brave, compassionate, and admirable?
>>
>>151629040
Not in the world of BnhA. It's just a job.
>>
>>151629040

>endeavor
>>
>>151629039
he had this irrational distate for deku before he got his powers and made it to UA

stop trying to justify it it's shit writing
>>
>>151629253
His behavior changed though.
Before Deku gets his powers, Baku just mocks and bullies him.
After Deku gets his powers, Baku just insults him now and then and tries to fight him.
>>
>>151629298
obviously his behavior is going to change when he's not the big fish in a small pond anymore and deku can fight back
>>
>>151629253

Because deku was literally inferior to everyone. Baku treated everyone like shit anyway. Deku just got more of it because he was the worst yet still claimed he would be a hero
>>
>>151629380
he actively went after him because he was such a bitch he felt threatened by a fucking helping hand and so he had to make sure to assert his dominance over deku by fucking with his ambition

honestly it'd have been better if he had just been an arbitrary bully, the attempt to give an actual justification is why he's such an annoying character
>>
File: Ponka.png (281KB, 528x518px) Image search: [Google]
Ponka.png
281KB, 528x518px
>>151625873
i want to marry the pony
>>
What if Deku is the traitor, but he doesn't know it?

Like say, AfO has a quirk that lets him pinpoint the location of OfA. So OfA can tell his buddies where to attack.
>>
I don't get how he can show his face after getting raped by a blob monster and looking so pitiful even Deku could tell he was scared.

This followed by getting kidnapped by villains and crying tears of joy when his green haired prince came to his rescue.

I mean holy shit, for a "badass" he sure does go down like a bitch.
>>
>>151629656
>OfA contains the wills of its previous wielders
>including the wielders of the "power-stocking" half of the component quirk
>>
I don't particularly care for Jirou but I really like her half asleep expressions
>>
>>151627222
I never understood the insane pride military types have for their job. They applied for a job and got training for it like any other job. They just gotta berate any inconvenience addressed by people as civilian woes.

We haven't had a draft for decades so no one forced them to go through shit.
>>
>>151629935
i think is more like
>i cant give more than half a fuck rigth now
>>
>>151629530

He's a dick with a big ego and didn't want help, especially from the biggest scrub he knew. What's hard to understand? Did he have to constantly fuck with him? Not really but that's what bullies do. Sounds to me like you and most baku haters just don't like that he was a bully with a big ego who is now a hothead with a big ego.
>>
>>151629963
Its funny how people forget, for the longest time soldiers were considered the scum of society and barely a step above common thugs

When people say "thank you for your service" I think "you're thanking me for running a lot, sitting in air conditioned offices, jacking off, making camel spiders fight scorpions, and hearing the odd gunshot every few weeks?"
>>
File: momojirou.png (245KB, 500x528px) Image search: [Google]
momojirou.png
245KB, 500x528px
>>
>>151630050
>What's hard to understand?
are you genuinely retarded? what makes you think l don't understand his reasoning and motivation? l think it's stupid and makes him look completely insane

it'd have been better if he just picked on deku because he could and thought it was fun and then learned that wasn't the ideal mindset to have for a hero instead of that half arsed backstory and cancerous rivalry we got
>>
>>151630050
>people hate bullies

Golly gee, Batman! It's almost as if people don't like needlessly cruel people. There's a world of difference between picking on an obnoxious autist vs a shy kindhearted dreamy boy
>>
>>151627222
Anon didn't say "people" , anon said "Rednecks"
>>
>>151625873
>>151629653
>As if BnHA threads could get worse

PSA: EVERYONE in these threads need to be ON GUARD against the BRONY FAGGOT menace that will undoubtedly flood this board
>>
Baku's mom is an S Rank Semen Demon! I want to have rough sex with her
>>
>>151630335
good

we can always do with more new forms of shitposting
>>
File: dipdoup.png (93KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
dipdoup.png
93KB, 500x503px
>>151629935
Jirou is the only kind of girl who would date an /a/non
>socially awkward
>ugly
>flat
>not girly
>shit taste in clothing
>fan of an obscure band
>skills below average
>>
>>151630287
But Deku was an autistic stalker who Bakugo kept trying to scare off as kids
>>
>>151630641
Wrong
Jirou is the kind of 7/10 girl that most guys will go for because they want someone moderately attractive but are too intimidated by super hot girls
Seriously girls like her get more attention than you thin
>>
>>151628584
>slut
Mina is pure.
>>
>>151621803
I have never heard of that complaint. Sasuke has a depressing past that drives him away from his teammates. Bakugou's end goal is generally the same as everyone else. It's just his personality/ability that causes him to naturally disregard the destructive path he takes to achieve that.
>>
>>151630800
>Mina
>pure

Mina can suck a bowling ball through a straw
>>
File: Gotagodash.png (295KB, 528x518px) Image search: [Google]
Gotagodash.png
295KB, 528x518px
>>151630335
Anon you seems tense here have a pony
>>
File: thequeenofbikes.jpg (296KB, 1502x1199px) Image search: [Google]
thequeenofbikes.jpg
296KB, 1502x1199px
>>151630915
>>
>>151627222
Yeah I can because I'm actually in the army. About a third of people who join are rednecks who either

A) jingoistic lets-kill-foriengers type who never finish the mandatory reading material
B) join the army as a way to get their hands on more and bigger guns
>>
File: 51654461.jpg (698KB, 1028x814px) Image search: [Google]
51654461.jpg
698KB, 1028x814px
I want to get sloppy with Froppy!
>>
>>151631062
well who else is gona join the militar? nu-males? i dont think so
>>
>>151629963
It's mostly government propaganda. The government finds it much easier to convince people joining the army is a great patriotic self sacrifice than to explain war goals.
>>
>>151631105
People who dropped out of college and can't pay their denbts so they join and finish later on the tax payer's dime.
>>
>>151631105
The two thirds is lower class people at their wits end looking for a job. Then a small percentage military family/trying to impress daddy types who make up most of the special ops.

I'd say the government should target the people without jobs. Being in the military is easy as fuck and pays decently.
>>
File: froppyrenderx.png (368KB, 564x912px) Image search: [Google]
froppyrenderx.png
368KB, 564x912px
>>151631097
>>
File: 1482776807913.jpg (91KB, 632x554px) Image search: [Google]
1482776807913.jpg
91KB, 632x554px
>>151631097
Froppy is old and busted, Toga is the new hotness
>>
>>151631249
easy as fuck? what if you need to go to the midle east to figth some sand niggers and risk your life for a country that dont even care abouh you
>>
File: 1479077249779.jpg (142KB, 566x602px) Image search: [Google]
1479077249779.jpg
142KB, 566x602px
>>151631344
Would she still be as high if she was shown before froppy?
>>
>>151628687
I agree that Hori missed potentials with student life hijinks, but things really isn't as bad as you claim.

The dorm room contest after the kamino ward arc were comfy as fuck and I can easily see Hori alternate between both tension and SOL

At least theoretically he should. He's set things up for a very enjoyable story I hope he doesn't fuck it up.
>>
>>151631097
that's a cool style

who's the artist
>>
File: 1478542145326.jpg (375KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
1478542145326.jpg
375KB, 784x1145px
>>151631406
Yes
>>
>>151631412
i rather have rushed arcs than have baku and deku figthing for 3 fuking chapters
>>
>>151631324

Best girl

>>151631344

How dare you

I do like yandere but frog is still a best
>>
File: 1479830987813.png (259KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1479830987813.png
259KB, 640x480px
>>151631412
TBQH this kind of details trigger me really easily... Since I'm an editor and shit. I've seen so much wasted potential in my career that you couldn't even imagine
>>
>>151631422
http://whistlinfrog.deviantart.com/art/Tsu-chan-648675851
>>
>>151628999
>Concerning the SoL bits, I wouldn't mind a spin off Manga for that by a different artist. Like, put the focus entirely on Class 1-B, because they don't do much anyway.
That might be pretty interesting. Or maybe have it be SoL and worldbuilding with each chapter focusing on a different side character, so some class B, some minor heroes, some students in the other departments or schools.
>>
>>151630641
You must be joking
>>well adjusted
>>friends with the richest girl in class
>>plays a musical instrument
>>goes to her world's equivalent of Harvard
>>child bearing hips
>>slim and not fat
She has nothing in common with /a/ and she's several leagues above average.
>>
>>151631740
I guess you could argue that any UA student is above average, just for going to UA. Same goes for Shiketsu (but not Ketsubutsu because fuck those kids).
>>
>>151631740
she play mutliple instruments actualy
>>
>>151631596
thanks
>>
>>151631503
It was 4 chapters and I would probably have enjoyed it better if Hori shortened it to 3 chapters instead.

I'll be honest, I was pleasantly surprised by Bakugou's development in the past two chapters, but that's not enough payoff to worth them fighting a whole month
>>
>>151631351
>risk my life

Hahahhahhahahahhahahaha

US military policy after Vietnam is don't fight anyone even close to your level. Even then we use drones. I mean for the war against terrorism the most advanced weapon the enemy had was the bicycle bomb.
>>
>>151630917
I'm really excited to see her official color scheme in the anime.
>>
>>151631841
so all the casualties are wath? soldiers shothing themselfs in the face?
>>
>>151631889
Watch it be normal human skin and blonde hair.
>>
File: Bacon.png (290KB, 528x518px) Image search: [Google]
Bacon.png
290KB, 528x518px
>>151631889
so mutch potecial
>>
On the topic of military, how do you think war works in this world? Are soldiers just able to freely use their quirks during shootouts? Do you go through a quirk screening in order to enlist?
>>
>>151631936
Car bombs, IEDs and mines mostly. For the Iraq war against the Iraqi army backing Saddam about 1.5% of the commited troops died. In the period after its 0.000 something.

Causalities on the other side were much higher. About 33% of the Iraqi army died, a million troops. No official estimates but some peacenik NGOs estimate it around several tens of thousands non combatants killed from collateral (lack of medicine, clean water, sanctions et cetera)
>>
>>151632113
maybe is a low probability but you are risking your life mate i mean more than beaing a construction worker or something
>>
>>151632074
I'm more curious about how people with quirks approach ordinary employment. Uraraka's quirk is very useful in a lot of situations.

Shigaraki can probably single-handedly manage 10% of Japan's plastic waste if he seeks employment in the waste management sector. Heck, if he becomes a hero he can becomes some kind of mascot for the green movement
>>
>>151628687
The 40 students exist in tiers of relevancy but I think Hori himself is still figuring where he wants some of them to go. He clearly wants to do something with Kendou but hasn't found time yet. He wanted Iida at the forefront with Ochako, Todoroki, and Bakugou at first but has eased up on him significantly. The fact that most have received enough characterization to make us want to see more of them is this manga's gift and curse.
>>
>>151632470
I would assume so. Heroes aren't the only people who can use their quirk if their job requires it. But I think it depends on the quirk at that point. A businessman wouldn't use the power to harness light energy when pitching something. On the other hand, Deku's chef dad can breathe fire, so it would probably be fine using his quirk in that setting.
>>
File: BESTS.jpg (923KB, 3508x2098px) Image search: [Google]
BESTS.jpg
923KB, 3508x2098px
>>151632403
That's why I would've preferred a considerably smaller cast. I mean most of Class B is completely irrelevant. At the moment there are just 3 "interesting" characters and one of them is a comic relief.

Class A too has their forgettable characters like Sadrock, Sugarman and Sero. In fact some nice designs get lost in the shuffle because of the class' overpopulation like Birdbro, Mina and Tentacle and they've worked better as part of another class or school. Same goes with either Bakugo or Todoroki.
>>
Bakugou is hated by beta anons because of just how fucking alpha he is. He isn't like the burn victim with daddy issues. He takes what he wants, when he wants. He's the person scrawny weaklings should aspire to be but probably never will be.
>>
File: Jirou.Kyouka.full.1980505.jpg (152KB, 800x565px) Image search: [Google]
Jirou.Kyouka.full.1980505.jpg
152KB, 800x565px
Wait, so she draws little triangles below her eyes whenever she gets changed into her hero costume?

Why?
>>
>>151633225
To try and make herself less invisible than the actual invisible chick in terms of popularity.
>>
>>151632997
>Sero
Sero has done enough cool shit to be slightly above forgettable. Plus his costume is great.

Fuck, here I am shilling Sero, this is exactly the problem.
>>
>>151633256
Fujos love to project onto her.
>>
>>151632997
The reveal of Tokoyami on Deku's headband team was one of the hypest moments in the manga.
>>
File: 1456117150934.jpg (49KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
1456117150934.jpg
49KB, 560x602px
>>151633225
Rule of cool

Though, Denki honestly should be the one doing that if his electricity actually gets super bright, to help him see
>>
File: opbirb.jpg (258KB, 678x622px) Image search: [Google]
opbirb.jpg
258KB, 678x622px
>>151633288
Being a tapebro fag is nothing to be ashamed of. Neither being a Laserfag or a Tailfag. And yes. Is a fucking problem.

Fuck. if Sugar goes full Kinnikuman and starts making flashy wrestling moves I'll become the biggest Sugarfag ever. Same goes with Sadrock if he becomes more than a mere Eliza Thornberry.

>>151633354
Remember when Birb was BASED? He placed 3rd at the School festival.
And then at the School trip...
>>
>>151633511
He'll get his moment. The Banquet will soon return once more. He'll probably beat the shit out of that Class B girl.
>>
>>151633511
Shit man, Hori's so good at giving you just enough to keep you wanting more of the character.
>Tokoyami losing control in the forest
>Aoyama using his laser as a beacon to prove his worth
>Ojiro warning Deku about Shinsou's quirk
>Tsuyu getting to cry it out
The guy understands how to pique your interest. Hell even little things like including Momo and Kirishima in the crew that disguises themselves to save Bakugou help to make the world feel bigger.
>>
>>151628999
>a spin off Manga for that by a different artist. Like, put the focus entirely on Class 1-B
Nobody would buy it I still want it though.
>>
>>151625873
So does this girl have a tail? She has one in Hori's sketches but not in the manga proper, and I know the tail version of this image floating around is an edit.
>>
>>151635193
What would you do if she had one?
>>
>>151635328
Be satisfied knowing my curiosity has been sated.
>>
>>151635328
I'd name it: the Poni Tail
>>
>>151622714
>Baku

I misread it as "baka." Fitting.
>>
File: 60665728_p0.jpg (2MB, 3965x2680px) Image search: [Google]
60665728_p0.jpg
2MB, 3965x2680px
>the femdom crew
>>
>>151633511
Tokoyami is strong, he's just critically weak against anyone who can produce light. And shrouding himself in his shadow isn't much of a compensation for that weakness. If the dude actually trained his body or got a weapon, he could be two fighters in one.
>>
File: apuu;.jpg (390KB, 1024x1461px) Image search: [Google]
apuu;.jpg
390KB, 1024x1461px
>>151635193
Like you said, since the sketch had them, I'll say that she really does.
>>
File: 57393709_p22.png (192KB, 492x480px) Image search: [Google]
57393709_p22.png
192KB, 492x480px
>>151635193
>has a tail
>hooves
>american
>will beat the shit out of you
>>
>>151636967
>hooves
Ambiguous tail situation aside, I don't remember her having this. After all, the only part of Tokoyami's body that is a bird is his head, and Tsuyu doesn't have webbed fingers or toes.
>>
File: PonyLegs.png (11KB, 73x221px) Image search: [Google]
PonyLegs.png
11KB, 73x221px
>>151637080
Doesn't look much like human legs.
>>
If you've ever killed the Adoring Fan in Oblivion or Lydia in Skyrim, you understand Bakugo's motivation.
>>
>>151621803
Because narutards. He is best boy.
>>
File: 1472329673600.jpg (32KB, 427x396px) Image search: [Google]
1472329673600.jpg
32KB, 427x396px
>class A
>>
Im still kinda pissed that Bakugo won latest 1vs1 with Midoriya, how the hell his bone didn't broke after getting kicked/punched from him?
>>
>>151628584
>One of those faggots who think's he's sooo talented but then goes to uni and learns he's at the high end of average.
And yet he is not.
>>
>>151632201
>more than beaing a construction worker or something
Construction worker is more dangerous. Hell, living in Detroit is more dangerous.
>>
>>151638798
Hori probably wanted to hold him back a bit, if Deku had defeated Bakugou, he would've risen too far ahead of the rest of the class.

I think a happy medium would've been Bakugou winning in the end after being really beaten up by Deku
>>
>>151636967

>pairing Sadrock, the loser male that no one wants in 1-A with Pony because she is a gaikokujin so the ugly Jap male are good enough for her

Calling Debito now!!
>>
>>151633256

Ice burn.

>>151633225
>Why?

Apparently it's pretty normal for ugly Japanese chicks to put makeup on their face no matter what when they go out in public (in this case when she puts on her Heroin costume).
>>
>>151630131
>considered
>actually were
And still are.

Though I must point out, that righteous people make better killing machines.

Also, living in a time, when people worship thugs and thug behavior, watch TV dramas about murderers and criminals, claim that capitalism is the way when at it's core - can't function without exploiting labor and resources.

The point is, people are dicks, so there's no need to distinguish military as a special kind of dicks.
>>
If Kirishima cummens in the Fropussy, their quirks merge so we get a frogman who can harden his tongue and cut off niggas heads with it.
>>
>>151641501
Fuck off
>>
>>151625873
Why does she speak such bad Japanese when one of her parents is Japanese?
>>
>>151640852
>>151630131
>>151629963
>>151627222
>>151627322
>>151631062
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTr60WYjNM4
>>
>>151621803
I'm not fully convince he won't become a sausuke until he spit in the face of the villain's offer,
>>
>>151627683
The only problem I have with Bakugou and the writing is that someone like him got inside U.A.
I dont give a shit about how great his abilities are, someone like him SHOULD NOT have passed the entrance exams since he's such an unstable little cunt. This bothers me especially because U.A. is supposedly such a prestigious school for heroes. Makes no fucking sense.
>>
>>151641501

>Parasyte
>>
>>151643053
what
do we read different manga? The staff at UA is completely incompetent. Of course they're gonna let him in because he's so good at fighting.

Do you remember the entrance exam? Which was essentially just a video game, kill as many robots as you can? Baku did so, why should he not allowed in the school when he did what was asked of him?
>>
>>151643053
>>151643158
And honestly, would you rather have Baku wandering the streets? In the school you can at least keep an eye on him and kick him in the sack if he tries something stupid.
>>
>>151643158
Because eventually he's gonna have to become a Hero that protects people, not only blow shit up.
Lemme remind you that he failed the Hero license test. Why? Because he got in just because he knew how to blow shit up, and only LATER did the school remind itself that "Oh shit wait they need to care about saving people's life as well, so that Bakugou guy? yeah let's fail him he's not ready yet."
That's a waste of time, they could've easily held an assessment test for a student's mentality (or some shit) before they get into the school exactly to prevent something like that.
>>
File: boku smug.png (371KB, 439x582px) Image search: [Google]
boku smug.png
371KB, 439x582px
>>151632403
Depends on how you view Hori's skill with set up.

For example, either Hori has no clue what he's doing with Ochako, or he knows EXACTLY what he's doing with her and we're in for a wild ride
>>
>>151643253
>would you rather have Baku wandering the streets?

I would certainly not prefer him being a professional Hero, so that sounds better, yes.
At least on the streets he would do something stupid and might end up in jail, that would spare everyone of his existence.
>>
>>151621803
Single handedly killed the series. Can't nip writters do anything other than rival character garbage.
>>
>>151643320
>That's a waste of time, they could've easily held an assessment test for a student's mentality (or some shit) before they get into the school exactly to prevent something like that.
Like I said, UA staff is incompetent. I will forever shit on them for the stupid exams.

I have to repeat it again because it pisses me off. Remember Stain? Remember that he went to a private school? Why does no one investigate that school?
What happened about the traitor plot? Why is that not the top priority? What is the point of sweeping it under the rug? If they don't resolve the situation, the villains will just attack them again and again.
Honestly, this is my problem with BnhA. The good side consists of bumbling retards that are unable to handle the situation. And it sucks because I know that they will win at the end. And they don't deserve it.
>>
>>151643053
Do people still not know that we are reading about a manga where being heroes is a profession, there's a reason Stain exist, the word 'selfless' isn't stood by, because the 'heroes' in Bnha aren't exactly the same as your typical capeshit. Which is why Allmight is the uphold as the embodiment of 'heroes' in a world where the word 'heroes' has lost it's meaning.

It's only until recently that the world in BnHA, is starting to realise what makes a great hero, which is why they had the 'saving' aspect in the exam, and hence why Bakugou failed there and not then.
>>
>>151643514
If it killed the series from the start, why are you still following the series then.
>>
Bakugou is hot, I'm sure some really fierce dicking will mellow him out.
>>
>>151643792
Excuse me but that's bullshit reasoning.
"The meaning of a true Hero" doesn't have anything to do with deciding to approve a literal crazy sociopath student with massive powers of destruction into your school of Heros, that's just plain stupidity, and in this case, bad writing.
>>
>>151644024
I'm giving Hori the benefit of the doubt, because I'm looking at all the themes he's going for, and Bakugou being a symbol of relentless power can tell a good story if he follows up on the threads he's weaving with Deku, Ochako, and Todoroki.

But I could just be looking at nothing and reading into shit that isn't there. I remember when folks thought Toga wasn't gonna show up again but then she did as Kemi. Hori goes for a slow burn, but even slow burns can wear out their welcome. Let's see how he handles this arc.
>>
>>151644323
Earthquake guy getting focus and being said to have "become more serious" the chapter after he does well in the polls is making me doubt Hori pretty substantially
>>
>>151628687
>>151627244
>>151627495
It needs to alternate between school life and villain encounters. If they were just fighting villains the whole time then the villains would lose credibility as threats. It would make zero sense as well seeing as they are only first years in the school and there are real heroes to fight the villains.

Just because they aren't fighting real villains all the time, it does not mean the plot won't advance. We've just been shown how Bakugou may be starting to tolerate Deku a little more and him and Todoroki are both having to do make up lessons because of their previous actions. Both are developing as characters and they don't need to be fighting villains all the time to do that. Also, it's a manga about superhero highschool. The whole fucking premise demands that there be matches between students and we'd be complaining if there weren't.
>>
>>151626244
>>151626360
This and I think he genuinely cares about All Might too, not just as an idolised figure.
>>
>>151631789
Jirou has a rich rock star family
Momo is a super rich ojou-sama
Todoroki is rich because Endeavor is the #2 Hero #1 wifebeater
Iida is rich because prestigious hero family that hires many sidekicks

Bakugo's home looks uppermidclass but the rest don't seem above average from how impressed they were with the dorms.
Tsuyu looks like a poorfag from how both her parents have to slave away and she has to raise her siblings.
Ochako is a poorfag
>>
>>151644567
>Jirou has a rich rock star family
they're not rich
>>
>>151637131
I somehow missed that she had hooves
>>
>>151644430
You know that they usually have chapters plotted in advance and sometimes they will be a chapter ahead, right? It was probably written before the results of the poll even came in.
>>
>>151625873
Someone please make a banner out of this
>>
File: 1463972600290.png (351KB, 900x792px) Image search: [Google]
1463972600290.png
351KB, 900x792px
>>151644567
>custom sportswear
>cares only about appearances
I wouldn't be surprised if Aoyama was from a pretty rich family too.
>>
>>151644658
Her dad is a composer and her mother is a rock star

There is no way they aren't if they're living off it..
>>
>>151645193
Her dad composes for indie hipster bands for ramen money and her mom is the rock star of poledancing in Roppongi.
>>
>>151645299
ah the shitposter, should've figured
>>
>>151645345
But you're the jiroufag?
>>
>>151644024
>"The meaning of a true Hero" doesn't have anything to do with deciding to approve a literal crazy sociopath student with massive powers of destruction into your school of Heros, that's just plain stupidity, and in this case, bad writing.

He isn't a crazy sociopath and his aspirations are childish but heroic not to mention he is still a kid in school and not fully developed.

UA would have no reason to reject him when his behavior can be changed. They would see that he's just an egotistical, self-important child with anger management issues that needs to grow up and he is starting to already. He thought he was the best like any precocious little brat and he hasn't learnt otherwise because he has always been at the top of the class with the most powerful quirk. Now that he is in UA he starting to see that he isn't as special as he believed himself to be.
>>
File: tumblr_nq1zrh2cnf1sjr8edo1_500.png (214KB, 466x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq1zrh2cnf1sjr8edo1_500.png
214KB, 466x750px
Which hero would make the best parent?
>>
>>151645299
>>151644658
They must be earning a pretty decent amount. Do you know how much all that music gear she has in her room would cost?
>>
>>151645469
Momo
>>
>>151645469
Tsuyu, without a doubt. She has a resolute core that is distinctly acknowledged by the UA staff.
>>
>>151645511
You're talking to the insane autist from the previous threads
>>
>>151645469
I think Kirishima would make a great dad.
Also, the way this artist draws Deku so shota-like creeps me the fuck out
>>
The traitor has to be on the UA staff, it can't be a student.
The students didn't know they where they were going, only the staff knew.
>>
>>151621803
What does U.A. actually stand for now that I think about it?
>>
>>151645823
Pronunciation wordplay: 'yuuei' means hero, and happen to sound out the letters U and A.
>>
>>151645785
Not to mention, the students of Class A all knew each others' quirks, and Deku pointed out that the Villains in the USJ invasion didn't have any intel on their quirks. A teacher from a different class might not know.
>>
>>151645823
Unique Assholes
>>
>>151645823
I assume that the A stands for Academia. Ultra Academy?
>>
>>151645890
You know what, that also works.
>the staff can be assholes because the rules allow it (playing rules fast and loose yet within reason)
>the students can be assholes under that staff's jurisdiction
>>
Why doesn't All Might just say that he already found a successor? What is the point of keeping that fact hidden? He is supposed to be good friends with the Dog-or-whatever, so why is he lying to him?
>>
>>151646452
The Hamster probably already knows, that flashback took place before All-Might was hired as a teacher.
>>
And honestly, All Might seems kinda retarded in retrospect. He gave his power to some scrub kid that will need years of training before he can properly use it, despite knowing that he very soon loose the power himself.
So, what about the time between that? He ultimately doomed the society because he made a snap decision.
>>
>>151646682
Finding someone who won't abuse it > Finding someone who can use it right away
>>
>>151646836
What? Did you look at Class 1-A? Who would abuse it?
Like, give Iida the OfA. Or sugarboy. Or whoever.

Giving the power to some scrub guarantees that people will die.
>>
>>151646934
Deku must have reflected circumstances that Toshinori endured to earn One for All in Nana's eyes.
>Quirkless
>a desire to see true justice
>a history of powerlessness in a society where power is 80% guaranteed to begin with
>>
>>151646934
>Iida
>The guy who went after Stain for revenge and ultimately caused the villain's alliance strengthening, Bakugou's kidnapping and All Might's retirement
>>
>>151646934
Iida left Ochako behind during the first test
Sugar is too ugly and maybe he'd explode if he tried mixing OfA + strength multiplication
>>
>>151647107
You forgot that he also caused AfO getting put in jail :^)

Iida is the best. If it wouldn't be for him, AfO would still run around like a schoolgirl, stealing quirks.
>>
>>151647174
>Sugar is too ugly and maybe he'd explode if he tried mixing OfA + strength multiplication
Or he'd become a god
>>
Deku vs Bakugou Is literally Goku vs Vegeta

He even has a fucking Final Flash attack

Todoroki Is more similar to Sasuke
>>
>>151647205
>Implying getting put in jail wasn't part of AfO's plan
I love Iida but he fucked up
>>
>>151647205
He's also the cause of many people dying during the final clash between AfO and OfA (confirmed by the peanut gallery, no "everyone got injured but survived").
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>151645469
Bakugou would be one of those drunken sports dads who tries to live through his son and probably bursts into his room while he's with a girl and tapes his hands to her tits screaming "OH, BETTER MAKE SURE YOU DONT FUMBLE THESE EITHER!! LOSER!"

Kirishima would be a bro tier Tou-san. I imagine him has the goofy sort who likes embarrassing you and telling corny jokes. He'd let you drink beer when he judges you're the right age and shows you how to be "manly".

Deku would be a very nurturing sort of dad who'd instill you with a deep moral sense. He'd function like a wise guide but step in if you met with something you can't handle alone.

Icy-Hot would love you dearly but would be rather awkward and mostly aloof. The sort of dad who held you up at an arms length as a baby when you cried and asked mom if he broke you. Definitely not a real shoulder to cry on, he'd just bluntly ask what's wrong and offer you solutions. He'd be very honest and straightforward with you "no, you can't have cookies because you'll get diabetes" or "no, you're not staying out past 10. It's a school night and the streets crawl with degenerates at that hour". You'd learn to read hella early too. He'd be a bit anxious about hurting you like his father hurt him.

Iida-kun = Tiger dad all day. You will rearn disciprine
>>
>>151647426
So, it's okay if All Might causes death, but it's bad when Iida does it?
>>
File: 1420762890799.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1420762890799.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
I think it's standard in most shows to have a lovable asshole where you can love or hate him.

I think Baku fits it perfectly.
>>
>>151647462
I didn't say All Might can get off scot-free (he didn't even confirm Sensei's corpse five years ago, how sloppy), but Sensei had played a long game and may still be winning.
>>
>>151645768
>ywn play catch with Dadshima

I didn't know I wanted this so much
>>
>>151645469

Explain what's going on in this picture.
>>
>>151648332
He found a lost child
>>
>>151648332
He is going to eat that child, while Torodoki and Baku are standing in front of a cheap and lazy background.
>>
>>151645599
Best answer probably. She will take care of the little Minetas as the perfect housewife. Anything she needs (except food) she can create on the spot. Heck, she can even make toys for them.

Mineta himself can then do the hero work and fuck his fangirls/groupies on the side and be the provider of the family.
>>
>>151648400
Kawaii
>>
>>151645469
Kirishima best dad.
>>
>>151647431
>Kiridad
>Dekudad
>Paparoki
Cute. I want them to take their kids to the park together.
>>
>>151648730
can you gay adopt childs in Japan though? since two of the characters you mentioned are gay
>>
>>151628687
Finally some real fucking discussion. Even if you're arguably wrong about stone of those points, they're interesting to actually talk about.
>>
>>151648332
I like to think a time anomaly forces the canon characters to take care of their young selves while a method is found to return them to their own time.
>>
>>151648332
He found a lost kid, but Icyhot and Blasty think it's his because they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>151649366
They're not retarded, because even I thought the same thing >>151648516
>It looks like the child is his and Ochako's
and I am not a retard.
>>
>>151649366
>because they're fucking retarded.
Are we treating random fanart as canon now
>>
>>151649526
Yeah we are. Problem?

This is fujotown, betalad.
>>
>>151648516
>Jiroukin
Stop this meme. Jirou is cute and pure
>>
>>151643990
>Bakugou is hot
Sup fujo
>>
>>151650963
She literally ships Bakugou with other guys in the canon spin offs. She is the fujoshi of the series.
>>
File: 1467050253777.jpg (246KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467050253777.jpg
246KB, 600x600px
>>151647370
>Todoroki Is more similar to Sasuke

nice meme friend
>>
>>151650963
this remidns me did the vanilla doujin where she is handholding + missionary fucked by denki get scanned and translated yet?
>>
File: 1483060240574.jpg (276KB, 1178x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483060240574.jpg
276KB, 1178x1200px
>>151648790
BnHA's potential is still there. It's in the middle between muh regular shonen cliche and an standard shonen that's really trying to be something different.

So it's time for the manga to completely embrace gray morality

>some top tier superhumans going full vigilantes
>villains/heroes switching sides
>organised groups following their creeds
(maybe some anti/pro Quirk fundamentalists or segregation by some standards -mutants, elemental users-)

I'm not saying at all that Hori should ripoff some of the most iconic capeshit themes but come on. It is really interesting to read how Hori is gonna face such tradition.
>>
>>151651319
>it's time for the manga to completely embrace gray morality

I'd rather Deku continue being a goody two shoes and have the manga be a study of the consequences that come from sticking to your guns
>>
>>151622290
kek
>>
File: 1472886024627.png (106KB, 271x269px) Image search: [Google]
1472886024627.png
106KB, 271x269px
Feels good to have a civil discussion thread
>>
>>151651919
Where? Post link to the thread.
>>
>>151651015
No, she doesn't. Where did this even come from?
>>
>>151648456
>Momo x Mineta

Best taste & confirmed by Hori.
>>
>>151652184
Don't reply to the shitposter holy shit
>>
>>151650966
I'm a dude.
>>
>>151652184
Holy fucking shit can you stop replying to people I don't like? You're making me so angry.
>>
If you could pick one (1) minor character to get more focus, who would you pick? For me it's a three way tie between Sadrock (because his quirk could be very powerful if used correctly), Sero (because he's cool), or Pony (to find out more about the American hero system).
>>
>>151651141

He is, or was:

>Le "you're on my way, move" character
> Quiet, grimdark face expresion
>Family issues
>Teen angst

Thankfully he gets character development and gets rid of this after his fight against Deku
>>
>>151652702
Speech Bubble guy
>>
>>151652719
So? He's been non-Sasuke more than Sasuke-like in the manga. In fact he started getting focus in the same arc where the change happened.
Calling him Sasuke is ridiculous, it's like saying Deku is 'weak' because in the past he had no quirk even though he's had super strength for the last 120 chapters.
>>
>>151652702

I would say Grapes, but he's not really a minor character, just a minoru character.
>>
>>151645398
I just came back home so I'll reply to you.

>UA would have no reason to reject him when his behavior can be changed.

U.A. has to have some kind of standards, by your logic every person with a quirk can be accepted into the school because they can "develop".
Unfortunately it doesn't go this way, you either live up to the basic expectations or you dont. In Bakguou's case he's so out of the expectation radar that one has to wonder how the hell he got in if you put aside how strong he is.

>no cooperativeness
>poor communication skills
>is rude as fuck to everyone around him
>not showing any signs of interest in his surroundings
>eager to blow shit up
>doesnt listen

I wouldn't have a problem at all if the school was a second rate Hero school that just takes whatever kids into its program, but the fact that they keep Bakugou without expelling him, let alone even accepting him into the "Most prestigious Hero school" is ridiculous.
>>
File: 59291506_p67.jpg (93KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
59291506_p67.jpg
93KB, 750x600px
>>151652702
Yui.
>>
>>151652702
Ragdoll, because losing your Quirk must be a horror story you'd post on /x/.
>>
>>151653156

My future wife.
>>
>>151652308
I don't know why but frisky manlets paired with stone cold foxes is very satisfying
>>
File: crowboys2.png (280KB, 897x567px) Image search: [Google]
crowboys2.png
280KB, 897x567px
>>151652719
Bipolar todoroki > emo todoroki

>>151652702
I'm sorry about my boy Sero or cannonhead Kinnikuman Sugarlips but Ojiro needs this.

He is always around, seems reliable and is a really hardworker. Also this:

"I know this is a great opportunity. And I know how stupid it must seem to throw it away... but this final tournament... everyone else made it here by their own strength. Yet I'm standing here, and I don't even know how or why. I just can't take it."

Tailbro is based

>>151651567
Deku is fine as he is. That's why in a full gray situation he shall shine even brighter. Although Bakugou or Todoroki going vigilantes would be a mistake.

As you said "the consequences that come from sticking to your guns" is what makes Stain a remarkable character and what could distinguish BnHA aside from the others.
>>
I bet people who like sero are pinoys
>>
>>151653324
>frisky manlets paired with stone cold foxes is very satisfying

I'm guessing it's just your self-insert.
>>
>>151652719
Todoroki isn't half as vindictive as Sasuke was
>>
>>151653394
das raciss mane *smacks lips*
>>
>>151653820
Also, Sasuki was handsome, unlike Todo.
>>
>>151653413
I'm a lanky prude desu
>>
File: 1474473172400.jpg (161KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1474473172400.jpg
161KB, 1000x1200px
>>151654488
>visual kei haircut
>handsome

Is school back in session soon? These underage posters are annoying.
>>
>>151654671
Look, all the girls in Nardo wanted him to cum inside them just because he was pretty as reason alone.
>>
>>151654708
>teenage girls have shit taste

news at 10
>>
>>151653039

The Point was that Todoroki Is more similar to Sasuke than Bakugou, and he is.

Not that he is Sasuke 2.0
>>
>>151654880

I bet there will be a teen pregnancy scare plot twist in the next BnHA arc.

Who will be the victim? Who will be the perpetrator?
>>
>>151654949
Definitely not Ochako, she would just have an abortion, she's used to it.
>>
I'm really hoping Toga has her way with Deku

Would it be better if she captures him and has him locked up or if they meet out in the open?
>>
>>151651253

>Kyouka
>heterosexual

Pick one.
>>
>>151655527

open
>>
>>151626935
>Ochacuck
Why?
>>
>>151638798

You realize bakugou has tanked punches from All Might right? Granted they were from a weighed down All Might the punches are clearly above an 8% deku let alone 5%.
>>
>you will never get dominated by any of the fujos in this thread

why even live
>>
>>151655527
I don't think he'll get captured, at least not anytime soon. We just had a small rescue arc with Bakugo.
>>
>>151658499

I know exactly that feel, my respectful Jiroubrother.
>>
If season 2 were to be 2 cour where would it ideally end?
>>
>>151659225
at the ED credits.
>>
https://blog.sakugabooru.com/2016/12/29/a-look-at-my-hero-academias-animation-veteran-animators-feat-young-talents/

>It was a safe but satisfying farewell to an enjoyable and fun series that…will actually return this spring! But this time in an even more mainstream TV timeslot due to the untimely death of the Nichigo slot it belonged to, presumably twice as long and with a way better production schedule.
>>
>>151648730
Fuck off fujoshit
>>
>>151659565
>anyone who mentions guys is a fujo

You found Narnia in that closet yet?
>>
>>151659551
I think they won't let go of milking this cow
>>
>>151652457
Oh I'm sorry...Fudanshi
>>
>>151621803
After Naruto's popularity it became a knee-jerk reaction to shounen rivals. Bakugo and Sasuke aren't alike in personality at all. Bakugo developed a superiority complex from being told how awesome he is at everything, but is at heart, similar to Deku, as both idolize all-might and want to be the best hero ever. Sasuke's motivation is revenge, but little besides that, which is why he became kinda boring at the end of part 1 and totally retarded at the end of part 2.
>>
>>151659225
At Chapter 97
>>
>>151642428
Grew up in Americamaybe?
>>
God damn these threads are fucking cancerous. It is like its full of fujos.
>>
>>151637080
>>151625873
>American
>called Pony
ah yes, the All American farm-girl
and she probably speaks English with a thick Southern accent
>Howdy, y'all
>>
>>151630131
When exactly?
>>
File: Inspector_Tsukachi.png (287KB, 408x867px) Image search: [Google]
Inspector_Tsukachi.png
287KB, 408x867px
>>151655527
everytime I see Toga I think
>there she goes, Hand banana
but I have to admit, she is a lot smarter than she looks
at least she knows when to fold them

>>151652702
Tsukachi
what horrors has he witnessed, what's his quirk
>if he even has one

I also would like some more neutral characters
besides innocent bystanders
I think it's nice to have seen more of Twice, who can't really help it
>and needs psychologicalk help more than running with the bad guys
but then there are the other villains who just really have the need to kill or steal, or hurt others
you'd think some 'villains' would just drop everything at some point because they just can't stand working with those others anymore
>I might be a thief/murderer but at least I have standards!
>>
man I just had a nightmare where jirou tried to rape me

i almost ejaculated inside her
>>
>>151658311
Those punches were pulled like fuck

If a 100% punch can literally change the weather, then 8% of that put into a kick should be like getting hit by a full speed truck

Although ofa's power is a but vague in terms of actual power output, since there is still the plus ultra factor
>>
>>151662880
With this is mind, just how much more durable is bakus body?

It's not ever officially stated in the manga, but quirks have to have subtle changes on anatomy and stuff like that, right?

Bakus hands are thicker in order to not be burnt to a crisp every time he uses his quirk, but do you think his actual body manifested stronger endurance as a by product?

Take stain for example, his actual quirk just involves his tongue, but his physical body looks much different than the average person. Same applies to his actual face. This is also the case for sad rock Do you think that he and bakugou both have a psuedo 'mutation' type quirks where the body is sliiightly above that of a normal humans body? Cause even stain is waaay to beast for his own good, taking out multiple high ranking heroes single handedly. He appears to have more than just average strength, being able to cut through solid ice mid air with relative ease
>>
>>151648789
Which Character is going to be Most likely to be revealed as Gay?
My vote Goes to all might
>>
Man you guys suck ass at legitimate conversation. There are like, a few good posts, but wtf it always degenerates in shit posting or asking stupid ass questions like ^^

You guys are too much, never change /a/ hahah
>>
>>151664115
>^^
please don't post these things on 4chan
>>
>>151664151
It's not eyes my friend, it's arrows
>>
>>151664183
bullshit, these are arrows
↑ ↑
>>
>>151621803
Not the over usage of flashbacks
>>
>>151643341
>we're in for a wild ride
Please be a 2 chapter confession arc after 5 chapter of Toga-mimic-Deku arc
>>
File: mandalay dickery.jpg (321KB, 1200x1822px) Image search: [Google]
mandalay dickery.jpg
321KB, 1200x1822px
>>151663804
In a surprise twist, Mineta
>>
>>151665617
Smash, in all its insanity, already did this.
>>
>>151665988
what, how?
>>
File: 1479441724504.jpg (395KB, 431x1351px) Image search: [Google]
1479441724504.jpg
395KB, 431x1351px
>>151666049
I worry about the mangaka's mental health.
>>
>>151666416
the artist is literally jirou in real life
>>
>>151663423
Judging from the All Might fight and hell even this fight with Deku, Bakugou seems to be able to take quite a lot of punishment before being put down. All Might had to beat him to sleep after he had already blown his own hands to kingdom come just to get him to stop fighting.
>>
File: 1377640680104.gif (133KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1377640680104.gif
133KB, 245x184px
>>151666416
>>
File: 1340086844590.png (17KB, 146x251px) Image search: [Google]
1340086844590.png
17KB, 146x251px
>>151648789
>gay adopt
Yes. Gay marriage isn't recognized in Japan and legal partnerships are only recognized in a few areas IIRC, so most homos adopt their lover so they can be in the same family register. Because it's straight-forward enough to do this, it should be almost as simple to adopt a child. So for a homo who 'married' his spouse by adopting him, you could say that if they adopted a kid, the adopted dad would also be the kid's adopted brother.
>>
>>151665617
the eyes need to be more open for mandalay
>>
File: 1479435701207.png (2MB, 1076x940px) Image search: [Google]
1479435701207.png
2MB, 1076x940px
>>151667984
Adopting your buttbuddy sounds weird as fuck desu.
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>151668161
why is the image quality so garbage?
>>
>>151667984

So wait, Bakugou can adopt Kirishima?

But the government won't let them adopt innocent child right?
>>
>>151668253
Isnt bnh Set in the Future?
They probably Can Adopt and marry by then>>151668253
>>
>>151668187
Probably got downscaled from some fuckhuge 6000x8000 file.

>>151668253
If that's your gay preference, sure. They'd probably have to go through a long background check and have a social worker visit to see if their home was suitable in order to get a kid.
>>
>>151668578
It is set in the future, but I'm not sure how far in the future. A few generations at least.
>>
>>151668617
>Probably got downscaled from some fuckhuge 6000x8000 file.

you mean upscaled
>>
>>151668161

Poor Occacco, she knows she can't buy that sugar but she really wants to bake some cake for Da Kuh's birthday.
>>
With ochako getting her license and the need of Heroes plus her need Forum Money couldnt she Go out and be a Part time hero-for-hire in her free time?
>>
happy new year to all my european friends i hope you will have erotic dreams about ochako and cum in your pants tonight
>>
>>151670290
Maybe you should get an English license first before posting shitty bait.
>>
File: IMG_0433.jpg (51KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0433.jpg
51KB, 225x350px
Is Ochako THICC? She's always seemed just slightly plump to me.

I like to think Deku is into voluptuous girls cuz Freud.
>>
>>151671108
She fluctuates between thin and a bit thicc
>>
File: uraraka pinup.jpg (103KB, 1023x717px) Image search: [Google]
uraraka pinup.jpg
103KB, 1023x717px
>>151671108
somewhat
>>
>>151671442
>you will never glide your hands up and down those luscious curves as she laughs about what a horndog you are
>>
>>151666416
my sides
>>
>>151666416
>Deku's harem
>>
Did anyone translated the drama CDs?
>>
File: ChiPyL_VEAwcvzg.jpg (285KB, 1024x1557px) Image search: [Google]
ChiPyL_VEAwcvzg.jpg
285KB, 1024x1557px
>that one nip was right about pony one year ago
>>
>>151675178
That's disturbing and kinda hot.
>>
>>151675178
>horn beam
I can dig it.
>>
>>151675178
Now she just looks like a mythological faun.

I don't know whether that's better or worse.
>>
File: 1472416224894.gif (867KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1472416224894.gif
867KB, 480x336px
>>151643053
>>151643414
>>151643158
>have troubled child
>his hands are grenade launchers and he's a combat genius
>stronger than 99.9% of the population

>HURR WHY WOULD A SCHOOL TRY TO FUCKING NURTURE SOMEONE LIKE THIS
>THEY SHOULD FUCKING KICK HIM TO THE CURB AND OSTRACIZE HIM SO HE BECOMES A VILLAIN BECAUSE HE'S A DICK
>I WAS BULLIED IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL AND NEVER GOT OVER IT

t. you
>>
>>151646682
>someone who can serve as a mediocre fit in the now vs someone who will be a perfect fit for a generation

tough choice, anon.
>>
>>151675178
I mean, we already knew about Pony a year ago since the festival arc. She's not a new character.
>>
Happy New Year. Hopefully there will be even more Bakugou awesomeness this year.
>>
>>151675178
Does she even have a tail?
>>
>>151676719
This, I agree. More epicness from Bakugou, my British girl friend.
>>
File: 01ujfkopq2l.jpg (223KB, 1024x1461px) Image search: [Google]
01ujfkopq2l.jpg
223KB, 1024x1461px
>>151676969
Yes, we even know her quirk or at least the name of her quirk.
>>
>>151677569
ah I knew I saw it somewhere before
>>
>>151677107
Sorry but I have a dick.
>>
>>151678316
o-oh my! a Bakufundoshi?
>>
How didn't Deku not get any recommendations when petty much everyone else did effortlessly?
>>
>>151680201
>pretty much everyone else
>>
>>151621803

>most common complaint

It's not.

It's just retards and shitposters spanning because they know they'll get a lot of (you)s.
>>
>>151680201
Aint no one got time for some kid absolutely destroying himself everytime he gets into a fight
>>
>>151680438
Fucking this.

Everyone who dislikes Bakugou is a shitposter, unless they're nice about it and willing to agree in the end that they're wrong and Bakugou is actually a great character.

End of line.
>>
>>151668638
>>151668578

Jirou's dad took her mom's name, and it's more normal than it is today. Social issues have probably progressed as well.

Tho we're probably not gonna see any of the kids be The Full Gayâ„¢ here because Jump. Maybe two moms at most.

>>151682133

Anon I...

(you)
>>
>>151682650
*Anon I... love...

Fixed.
>>
>>151682650
Just report him and move on.
>>
>>151682133
I like Bakugou, I just don't see him as a great character.

He has his gimmick, and it works. Nothing special, but not anything terrible either.
>>
>>151682990
Yes of course my mistress.
>>
I know
>>151682133
is obviously the bakugo/jirou hating shitposter
But I can't tell if it's people still taking his bait or if he's responding to himself from then on.
>>
>>151659551
I can hope too. Seriously fuck Arslan and Nanatsu. What were they thinking?
>>
>>151683201

I disagree, but your opinion is your own and I respect that.

My reasoning is more how well grounded in he is in MHA's universe. He's a bully, and no one justifies it. Instead he gets teased by his classmates. Everyone is like "WHAT THE FUCK?" when he makes that speech at the sports festival. He's a dick, he's stubborn, and he's treated as such. They acknowledge his strength, but that doesn't make everyone swoon over him a la Sasuke.

His actions also have consequences, but also make sense given his personality. He chooses to stay at the back of his entourage despite all indications pointing that it's a FUCKING STUPID idea? He gets kidnapped because of it. And then All Might loses his powers in the resulting battle. And he REALIZES it and it eats away at him because he's never learned proper coping mechanisms because he's never had to face anything that serious that could directly be traced as HIS fault. I like and his brain is fun to pick at.

On the other hand, what I find to be the weakest part of him was his Origin chapter. It happened just so fast it felt weirdly flat compared to everything else. Todoroki's was a nice amount of pressure that broke into an epiphany. Bakugou didn't have that buildup, which one would expect given his importance in the story.

Tl;dr: His concept is an arrogant childhood friend/bully (pretty standard for a shonen rival character), but dang, his execution is great.
>>
I wonder how many of the people (well... people...) who are in love with Bakugou ever read a real book in their lives.
>>
>>151651253
>>151655672

No such doujin exists.
>>
File: super.jpg (142KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
super.jpg
142KB, 960x600px
daily reminder that the hero system in America or any other country wont be discussed because its irrelevant to the story and thats okay with me
>>
File: 1456697748436.png (270KB, 600x438px) Image search: [Google]
1456697748436.png
270KB, 600x438px
>>151687146
>>151687431

>Pony has been introduced specifically
>She's an obvious gaijin and speaks awful Japanese

Oh we're getting it alright.
>>
Im so glad most people in this thread is not writing comics or manga,if theyre too retarded to understand how great baku is as character then imagine what awful shit writing they would make
>>
>>151627322
>>151631062
>>151631249
...good thing the selection processes for the peeps operating behind the "booya! ima b a special forces gate guard and operational replenishments convoy specilist." tend to weed out trigger happy murderers.

100% those units may contain a higher percentage than the mean of direct descendants of previously proven and known to be competent in terms of track record and judgement wrt character suitability- the apple doesn't generally doesn't fall too far from the tree.

oh dear pls excuse... you guys... happy new years advanced fishermen

dhn
>>
File: freedom-boner.gif (974KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
freedom-boner.gif
974KB, 285x171px
>>151687431
>all American pro heros have the dark classic shading like All Might

muh dik
>>
>>151687146

Nice cult shilling my friend.
>>
>>151687605

Anon, are you having a stroke?

Do you need us to call an ambulance?
>>
>>151688216
Let the Bakufujo die. Nothing of value lost.
>>
>>151625057
I want to know how the dad got with the mom
>>
>>151688269
Same reason why Bakugou is such a horrible character.
>>
>>151688269
>Both work at design firm
>She asks him out
>He says yes
>Years later she shits out Bakugou
>>
>>151688249
You shouldn't talk about yourself that way.
>>
why on page 10 suddenly? is there another BnHA thread elsewhere?

quickly, post some Momo x Mineta fanart
>>
File: 1482075926688.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482075926688.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>151692103
All the threads are slipping down crazy fast today.
>>
File: 1479413808511.jpg (30KB, 388x282px) Image search: [Google]
1479413808511.jpg
30KB, 388x282px
How can anyone dislike Sero?
>>
File: tumblr_o7vk3ocpdD1t306fwo1_1280.png (48KB, 926x826px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7vk3ocpdD1t306fwo1_1280.png
48KB, 926x826px
>>151692103
>>
File: jirou momo 2.jpg (64KB, 644x912px) Image search: [Google]
jirou momo 2.jpg
64KB, 644x912px
>>151693809
>>
File: C1DNFqyVIAAgEhr.jpg (206KB, 692x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C1DNFqyVIAAgEhr.jpg
206KB, 692x1024px
Happy New Year, assholes
>>
File: Jirou defending waifu's honor.jpg (93KB, 630x425px) Image search: [Google]
Jirou defending waifu's honor.jpg
93KB, 630x425px
>>151693236
>>
>>151687911
>dark age
>classic

oh anon
>>
>>151696059
That line made him better desu.
>>
>>151693236
>his quirk is tape
>his costume is a tape dispenser

what a goofball
>>
>>151697373
And somehow it's still the best costume in the class.
>>
>>151696059
Is that why Momo is so thick? Emergency fat stores in case she needs it for her quirk?

Can she even use the fat in her breasts?
>>
so i just finished marathoning the first season of this without reading anything about it

detective guy is the traitor right?
>>
>>151699001
No, you're a retard.
>>
>>151699193
A lot of people thought he was based on the material in season 1
>>
>>151693809
>>151694012

Kill yourself you pathetic numale Jiroucuck.

Low testosterone orbiter Beta, holy shit.
>>
>>151694012
Is this by who I think it is?
>>
>>151700468
yeah it is a mortician's assistant from florida probably
>>
>>151700411
>guy knows secret about all-might
>villains do not know secret about all-might
>durr is he the TRAITER??

A lot of people are retards.
>>
>>151700521
They did know he was supposed to be weaker, not why.

The traitor is someone who knows about his skelly form but not about one for all or the students quirks, the only thing unexplained would be how he knew his schedule but there could be ways to figure out that
>>
it's that he's willing to do anything to become number one could be his downfall
>>
>>151700462
>>
Does anyone else feel like BNHA is somehow "lacking" something?

I dunno what it is, but despite it being well-written, well-dawn, and having far more complex characters than your average shounen, I just don't look forward to it every week like I do other series and I can't figure out why.

Maybe it's just the school setting, I dunno. Anyone else feel the same?
>>
>>151701886
It's lacking a driving plot at the moment.

We just went through a training arc then an exam arc without anything really happening. The villains don't have any plans we're aware of yet (except the thing with Toga).

The last few chapters I haven't even bothered reading on release, because what's the point? It's not like I'll be spoiled by anything major happening.
>>
>>151688269
Classic "rough girl actually likes the sweet but quiet/dorky guy" trope
I can't recall many specific examples but this wasn't exactly rare in old American teen comedies, "that 70's show" had that dynamic iirc
>>
>>151625057
>Girl Baku married a Deku.
>>
>>151702649
Yeah, at some point (soon I hope) there should be a longer arc with a higher payoff. A much longer Field Training/Stain/Hideout Raid style arc.
>>
>>151662012
Well nips think we're all cowboys with blonde hair and blue eyes that speak in southern accents

>>151702649
This, it doesn't have muh saucegay, aizen, or pirate king. Sometime soon there is gonna be a major turning point, and we'll get the central plot element. Well, hopefully it's soon, because the timing seems right.
>>
>>151701830
Dear lord have mercy on my dick
>>
>>151702649
people like you are a plague to manga.

>muh action

what are you 12?
>>
>>151675178
So if something like this ends up accurate, then beside the Sauron's eye laser we can presume she's also pretty quick and kicks hard?

I really want to see more of what 1B can do. That joint class can't come quick enough.
>>
>>151621803
What a retarded fucking getup
>>
File: tumblr_obfcpg60G71t15knwo1_500.png (92KB, 500x437px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obfcpg60G71t15knwo1_500.png
92KB, 500x437px
Happy New Years faggots!

Death to all Fujos!
>>
File: 55590184_p3.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
55590184_p3.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
>>151676710
We never saw her hooves or tail until this chapter and the twitter doodle with Yui.
>>
>>151701886
>>151702649

Hori was so focused on not getting canned at the start that he completely skipped out on breathers and worldbuilding early on. We're so used to 110% HYPE being the standard that everything else seems boring now.

It's led to a catch 22 where people will keep being burned out on the hype if he keeps going strong, but will be craving DAT HIGH TENSION if it's not there. I can pretty much guarantee that everyone would've been on board with the exams, but would've then complained about the tournament if you switched their places in the story.

There's really no way around it unless Hori keeps up the SOL for awhile to let us detox.
>>
>>151707421
Good post & I agree even though it's clear you're being ironic.
>>
>>151621803
He will become the next endeavor. kek
>>
>>151708724
Yeah it's pretty obvious Todoroki won't be #2. Probably won't be even Top 5. Maybe his dad kills him for this.
>>
I don't think a lack of "hard plot" is the problem. It's just that the exam arc was boring (imo).

It had a bunch of new characters that I don't really care about, a bunch of meh fighting, etc.

I'd be totally on board for more SoL featuring all the existing kids (like the chapter where they showed their rooms).
>>
>>151708724

I know you're trolling, but it's really interesting how Kacchan was initially portrayed as a character that could wind up just like Endeavor in adulthood. They even both seemed to share the idea that power was everything and PR meant nothing.

But he's getting all this character development. He overheard Todo's backstory (and was visibly shaken). He's now aware of OfA and is gonna keep that secret. And these supplementary lessons are gonna make him at least able not to be a gigantic asshole to civilians.

>>151708753

>Implying Endeavor even cares anymore

He's #1 now. He only raised Shouto to be #1 because he himself knew he couldn't do it.

He literally has no reason to do ANYTHING now.
>>
>>151709126
I think it would still be an embarrassment that the son of #1 becomes a failure.

Post-natal abortion incoming.
>>
>>151708724
>He will become the next endeavor
Never.
>>151709126
Endeavor wants Todoroki to become the best hero. He is not happy with his current position.
>>
>>151709257

>Endeavor wants Todoroki to become the best hero.

Endeavor wanted him to be capable of defeating All Might. That's it.

It's the only thing he saw as important. He was beating his kid at 5 years olf for it, for Christ's sake.
>>
>>151709126
>I know you're trolling, but it's really interesting how Kacchan was initially portrayed as a character that could wind up just like Endeavor in adulthood.
He actually has never been portrayed like that. Fags were just forcing this. There has only been a Endeavor-Shouto parallel, and it doesn't mean much.
>>
>>151709319
How does that contradict that he wants him to be the best hero? He is not just training him to get stronger, which is why he took him under his wing during the Stain arc. He is teaching him everything to be the best.
>>
File: 59394969_p33.png (92KB, 978x673px) Image search: [Google]
59394969_p33.png
92KB, 978x673px
>>151709111
That guy from the other school had such a bland design, he looked exactly like a smiling version of some class B dude with tournament's Monoma's personality.
>>
File: KaminoPizza.png (4MB, 2262x1600px) Image search: [Google]
KaminoPizza.png
4MB, 2262x1600px
Bakugo will become the new Gran Torino
>>
>>151709426
Earthquake guy's design was underwhelming for such a powerful quirk.How he managed to score that high on the polls i have no idea. His cut-throat outlook was fascinating though.

On the other hand, Inasa's hero outfit looks metal as fuck, but his personality was just bland.
>>
>>151709547
I liked Inasa's personality, he felt like the kind of guy that would join the ouendan.
>>
>>151708062
The Twitter doodle is old as well, over 9 months ago.
>>
>>151709578
He would've been an interesting personality to add to the cast if Kirishima and Tetsu4 doesn't already exist
>>
>>151710076
I personally think that Meat-slut has an interesting personality
because he seemed to agree with Stains views
sure, more heroes seem to think that Stain is right but it is quite rare to find someone who's willingly open to admit it
>>
>>151710076
I think Inasa and the other new chars of this arc had potential. The arc was just too short and was meant to be used to introduce him.
>>
>>151710076
Inasa kind of acts nothing like Kirishima, what the hell
>>
>>151709426
sharktooth girl is fucking qt
>>
>>151708691
>ironic about killing fujos
>ironic about wishing them death
KEK No, seriously die nigger.
>>
File: Sharktooth.png (46KB, 210x148px) Image search: [Google]
Sharktooth.png
46KB, 210x148px
>>151710650
Sharktooth girls are always qt, my brother of Afro-American descent.
>>
File: 1481929272992.png (312KB, 447x763px) Image search: [Google]
1481929272992.png
312KB, 447x763px
>>151711072
>>
File: CrBxZLVUsAAXucj.jpg (107KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CrBxZLVUsAAXucj.jpg
107KB, 1200x1200px
>>151711219
>>
File: bakugou nickname.png (53KB, 810x255px) Image search: [Google]
bakugou nickname.png
53KB, 810x255px
Can someone explain HOW THE FUCK Bakugou was able to keep up with full cowl?
>>
File: po.png (42KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
po.png
42KB, 700x750px
Here have a doode that I made while waiting for 2016 Gachimuchi collab
Any request?
>>
>>151707421
>Mina will never sit on your face

This year sucks already
>>
>>151675770
Villains will become villains. No point in disguising them as heroes and training them into bigger problems.
>>
>>151711471
Let me guess, you are from the "it should have broken his arms" brigade? Read the manga and you will understand.
>>
File: d0c.jpg (80KB, 1492x1080px) Image search: [Google]
d0c.jpg
80KB, 1492x1080px
>>151711753
Pic related but with aizawa instead
>>
File: RequestSetsuna&buddies.jpg (1MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
RequestSetsuna&buddies.jpg
1MB, 2000x1000px
>>151711753
Anything with Lizardgirl and any of her class B buddies.
>>
>>151711471

I don't know how to tell (you) this anon but

he's stronger than deku
>>
File: 1460361798039.png (52KB, 377x313px) Image search: [Google]
1460361798039.png
52KB, 377x313px
>>151711471
Well being propelled by the power of fucking explosions should be an indicator
>>
>>151712171
feels good to be no. 1
>>
File: IMG_20170101_094355_598.jpg (150KB, 977x606px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170101_094355_598.jpg
150KB, 977x606px
>>151710514
He does get compared to him.
>>
>>151712591
>squared
dear god
that means you square Iida and Kirishima and then add them together
>>
>>151712689
I wonder if there's a guy with a quirk like Meat-senpai's but he makes cubes instead of potatoes.
>>
>>151712731
or someone who can make Fusions
if you watched Steven Universe
>>
>>151712689
Yeah. So in the end he's not that much like Kirishima
>>
>>151712206
IRL what would you need in order to resist the recoil of explosions like he does?
>>
File: fishuss.png (133KB, 727x597px) Image search: [Google]
fishuss.png
133KB, 727x597px
I am surprised how popular Inasa/Shouto became
>>
>>151621803
>Why the most commom complaint about this series is the fear the Bakugou will become the new Sasuke
I thought the most common complaint was the MC crying at the drop of an hat
>>
>>151712857
They've got a good dynamic
>>
>>151712857
Shit taste is pretty popular.
>>
>>151713140
Then your taste must be really popular!
>>
File: d.jpg (456KB, 968x1400px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
456KB, 968x1400px
>>151700468
Depends on who you think
>>
>>151712857
Because Inasa is great and Icyhot is popular among fujos anyway. Also, double autism.
>>
>>151713451
What is up with her eye?
>>
File: asm,a.png (41KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
asm,a.png
41KB, 700x750px
>>151712163
My Sai worked halfway, so this is as far as I can go before boring myself out
>>
>>151713658
kekked, definitely not what he was expecting
>>
File: 1392165567774.png (388KB, 366x576px) Image search: [Google]
1392165567774.png
388KB, 366x576px
>>151713658
>expect some cute drawing
>end up with your waifu brutally murdered
T-thanks anyway.
>>
>>151688269

>dad got with the mom

pretty sure it's the other way around
>>
>>151703090
W-What are you implying?
>>
>>151714172
That Bakugou's dad is a kuso naado.
>>
>>151712857
Get this faggotry away.
>>
File: 60627553_p4.jpg (250KB, 639x1000px) Image search: [Google]
60627553_p4.jpg
250KB, 639x1000px
>>151714245
>>
File: 1467268585198.jpg (100KB, 560x762px) Image search: [Google]
1467268585198.jpg
100KB, 560x762px
>>151688269
>new guy joins the company
>yankee dere pounds on him behind the photocopy machine
>>
Saw on reddit that the candidate could be this guy http://imgur.com/BHfWH1W
http://imgur.com/2D17IWk
. Anyone can read nip or has links for more cards or info about him?
>>
File: fishuus2.png (137KB, 727x640px) Image search: [Google]
fishuus2.png
137KB, 727x640px
>>151714245
they're not even doing anything
maybe Todoroki is just thirsty?
>>
>>151714506
Its a game exclusive character based on media personality that shill the game
>>
>>151714296
>DOUSHIO Endeavor

My heart
>>
>>151622027
You... you are a genius.
>>
File: 58650502_p7.jpg (40KB, 482x669px) Image search: [Google]
58650502_p7.jpg
40KB, 482x669px
>>
need a new thread
>>
>>151712857
>>151714296
the best thing about any guy/Todoroki is that Endavour is going to get an aneurysm knowing his son is getting fucked in the next room
>by someone he hates
and there's nothing he can do about it
>>
>>151715648
no let it die, theres nothing else to discuss
>>
>>151713658
this is really clever funny and brutal love it
>>
I had him pegged more as a Majin Vegeta type to get a real fight out of the MC the first couple of episodes, but after watching the season I doubt it. He'll just be a cocky, entitled asshole that learns to make friends and self improve.
>>
>>151715648
then go make one
>>
>>151627222
Sounds like he was only trivializing a very specific type of person that joins the military, and he wasn't even trivializing it. He's right. There are rednecks that just join to shoot guns, blow shit up, and work out all day. They were a minority, but they did exist when I served.
>>
If this is the last post, Deku and Ochako will have a happy and loving marriage.

If you post after me, Bakugo will NTR Deku with her.
>>
>>151716665
>Bakugo will NTR Deku with her
and Ochako will NTR Kirishima
nobody wins
Thread posts: 510
Thread images: 92

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.