[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fafner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

Let's talk fafner /a/

I just started season 1 yesterday and it's pretty entertaining so far, although I feel many deaths are imminent especially these two.
>>
>>151612743
A new series/OVA/film has just been announced. Rejoice.
>>
File: 030.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
030.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
If you're going to have a live watch thread, you're better off on /m/ because the ratio of posters who've actually watched it is greater there.
>>
File: fafner.jpg (921KB, 1200x850px) Image search: [Google]
fafner.jpg
921KB, 1200x850px
>>151613620
Yeah. Like yesterday the Fafner thread on /a/ turned into a Gundam shitpost. What a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>151613724
Don't blame Gundam for it. It's dedicated MAL shitposters who wants G-Reco to be the WORST ANIME EVER because they got their feelings hurt and love IBO.

Fuck, if people started shitposting about how much better Fafner was to IBO in their threads we'd never be able to talk about it again
>>
>>151615507
I know. I'm quite familiar with that GReco autist. He pollutes /m/ and gets away with it all the time, because neither mods not janies care about /m/ anymore.
>>
File: kenji_kondo2.png (124KB, 425x308px) Image search: [Google]
kenji_kondo2.png
124KB, 425x308px
>>151612743
Watch for this based man.
>>
>>151612743
I like the original Fafner bit season 2 is mostly godlike. Maya of murder is the best girl, chuunibro Soushi is best boy.
>>
>>151615507
But G-Reco is crap and one of the worst Gundams ever. Some of us had high hopes for the show and were quite dispapointed, it's logical that we are butthurt about the show being pure unadulterated shit.
>>
>>151615507
I started hating G-Reco because the simple act of talking about summons both sides that like and dislike it, now I fucking loath the show for simply existing and finally breaking /m/
>>
File: G.jpg (173KB, 672x1517px) Image search: [Google]
G.jpg
173KB, 672x1517px
>deep and powerful writing
>bursting with fantastic characters
>realistic interactions
>>
>>151612743
Just brace yourself through the shitty first half of the first season.
>>
>>151618925
>>151619235
>>151619479
'sup Recorager.
>>
>>151621372
But I gave you valid reasons for my hate for it, I didn't go into how I might have or not found the anime lacking, I just don't like it because something happened that broke the whole board in half, thats the sole reason I don't like it, its simply because you autists cannot enjoy something without having to compare it to everything and reply to trolls
>>
>>151621658
You're the one replying to a troll right now,, son.
>>
>>151621713
I'm stupid I guess
>>
File: fafnerunderstandingguide.png (4MB, 949x1072px) Image search: [Google]
fafnerunderstandingguide.png
4MB, 949x1072px
For those of you wanting to watch Fafner, but don't know where to start, here is your how to guide.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.