[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hyped so hard over the course of 400 episodes >Did absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Kakashi_Hatake.png (79KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
Kakashi_Hatake.png
79KB, 300x263px
>Hyped so hard over the course of 400 episodes
>Did absolutely nothing
>Became the sixth Hokage off screen

Is this the most over hyped character in shonenshit history?

Inb4

>The third

No, The third at the very least beat Edo tensei first and second. He doesn't deserve his title but he did do something.
>>
>>151611900
>initial lesson to Team 7 is using teamwork
>never builds their teamwork skills
>never gives Sakura any training so she can contribute to the team
>teaches Sasuke how to use his signature move while neglecting to teach his other students how to use elements

Kakashi was a mistake.
>>
>hyped as having copied a thousand techniques
>only ever spams raikiri, and later obitos warp shit

Yeah he was a sack of shit. Even at the end Gai completely shat on him.

The funniest thing is being made Hokage after losing the only thing that made him half-competent. Remember how the speed of Raikiri/Chidori could only be dealt with using a Sharingan?
>>
>>151611900
Remember how great his rampage was? I'm talking about the manga.
>>
>Hyped as having the strongest eye technique
>Supposed genius ninja
>Can see chakra but still loses to a guy hiding underground
>Signature move is just spinning like a retard hoping it would deflect enemy attacks, if there are any
>Dies in the dumbest way possible despite having the greatest defense in town
>>
>>151613099
You forgot
>only person to stay actually stay dead in this piece of shit manga
>>
File: niceme.me.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
niceme.me.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>watches narushit
>surprised by how garbage is the writing
lol
>>
Fuck Naruto.. I watched all 220 episodes of the 1st series and around 400 episodes of Shippuden before I just had to give up on it. I'm just glad I didn't waste any more time reading the manga along with the anime.
>>
>>151613309
>watching the 2 years of filler
>>
>>151614124
I kept telling myself shit like "I've made it through 300 or 400 or 500 episodes, I might as well just keep watching until the end at this point, surely it can't go on for much longer." I was wrong, so very wrong. After I hit 600 episodes or so and the end still wasn't in sight I finally gave up.
>>
File: maito_gai.jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
maito_gai.jpg
24KB, 400x300px
He could've saved the franchise but kishi didn't let him
>>
File: 1479416897417.jpg (90KB, 477x548px) Image search: [Google]
1479416897417.jpg
90KB, 477x548px
>>151611900
I wish they adapted Kakashi Gaiden instead of yet more Sasuke shit. He's deeply aware of how inadequate he is in that and the story focuses on him coming to terms with the situations he's in.

Ultimately getting the sharingan crippled him; he used it as a crutch and probably would have been better off without it. Kakashi went from being the greatest prodigy of his generation to being surpassed by Gai who was a joke at the same age.
>>
kakashi was a boring faggot and his popularity always baffled me

then again l guess he had the advantage of not being completely obnoxious over the other main characters
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.