[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

What you guys thought about this little series? For me, the whole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Qv0g3O7.jpg (132KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Qv0g3O7.jpg
132KB, 1366x768px
What you guys thought about this little series? For me, the whole story and characters were pretty intersting and very fun to watch, however as many good stories it had to end after short while. Why such series has only one season, but things like Highschool DxD has 4...

Flemie was the Best Yuusha.
>>
still mad about bunny girl betrayal.
>>
>>151606682
I really liked it and the outcome was obvious on the first episode they entered the chamber although for it being about killing a demon lord I'm gonna be pissed if there isn't another season where that happens.
>>
>>151606682

rokka no sales
>>
Real easy to spot the bad guy, but still a fun show
Monk best girl
>>
>>151606899
Don't worry, the studio getting new work and coming 2017 spring.
They're saved by SOL show.
http://hinakonote.jp/
>>
>>151606682
It was crap, but least not as bad as Grimgar.
>>
I heard the LN gets real shit real fast after that. Still, enjoyed the show and I actually liked that it turned to a whodunnit.
>>
>Good show wit sexy rabbit decieving MCs and mindgames
Mondaijitachi
>Shit show with sexy rabbit decieving MCs and mindgames
Rokka
>>
Someone translate the LN please.
>>
>>151607122
>Black rabbit
>decieving
waaa
>>
Where is my volume 7?
I need to know if love lost forever.
>>
>>151607281
She works for Lady of Pain and has power to blow up an universe or two itt she is just a vessel existing in Sigil according to rules and to maintain them. She is forced to betray their party later on, but is beaten by Izayoi into submission again, but either way she doesnt really have free will.
>>
>>151607519
Oh shit son, gotta pick the LNs again
>>
Aoty
>>
>>151607519
I read all of the translated volumes of Mondaijitachi and read Last Embryo summaries but I never seen anything like that.
>>
>>151606682
>>
>>151606682
Flemie was a retard and a teenage emo. Worst character.
>>
>>151607519
WAT
I only remember her using cheat armour and cheat weapon together to defeat some bad guy and loosing the ears.
Then she got them back much later and that one Anon probably hero'ed himself because of it.
>>
>>151607712

I know, I know she is kind of meh for many, but I do really like her design... maybe I like her more, just because of her VA. Hard to explain, but I am sure she wasn't a retard, she killed a lot of powerful hero's and saints.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.