[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occasional reminder to always skip the first episode of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Asagi Mika GunGrave - cholesenel.jpg (195KB, 904x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Asagi Mika GunGrave - cholesenel.jpg
195KB, 904x1280px
Occasional reminder to always skip the first episode of this classic show.
>>
>>151605559

Reminder that the show as a whole wasn't very good, skipping the first episode accomplishes nothing.
>>
>>151605587
The first half was good. Go kill yourself.
>>
>tfw skipped first episode then dropped it like a hot potato when it caught up to that point

Fuck man, it was really good too, why did they have to ruin it with zombie shit? That elevator scene was 10/10 material.
>>
Too late, dropped at the first episode when trying to watch it 10 years ago.
>>
>>151605559
This wasn't all that good
>>
>>151605559
Am I supposed to find her attractive?
>>
>>151605559
It's good until he gets shot. Then it goes downhill from there
>>
I couldn't finish this, no matter how hard I tried. Just too fucking boring.
>>
>>151605559
I mean, the first ep prepared you for the other half bullshit.

I was like:
>1 ep ok, hellsing type anime, a little bit weirder
>2 ep ok, flash back episode I guess
>3+ eps, oh so this is a normal show about mafia after all, I guess in some point it's going to get weird for what I have seen in the first ep. let's find out.

Without the firs ep I would droped it when things go out of control with the green zombie.
>>
>>151605559
Just finished watching it yesterday.
It was better than I expected. The zombie shit did kind of ruin it.
Solid 7/10
>>
>>151610878
Fuck you might be right. I skipped the first ep like some retards suggested and I ended up dropping it at the zombie shit, maybe I wouldn't have if I knew what was coming.
>>
>>151605919
Agree with you, the rest of that show was absolute dogshit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.