[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ascension

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: Bravo.jpg (217KB, 1564x875px) Image search: [Google]
Bravo.jpg
217KB, 1564x875px
*claps*

Bravo A-1
>>
File: Gamojesus.jpg (641KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Gamojesus.jpg
641KB, 1200x1600px
Have you praised our guy,lord and savior by visiting Kiri Kiri Basara today?
>>
>>151605437
>Bravo A-1
You mean "Bravo Chiyomaru" right?
You do know this is just a big advertisement for the VN, right?
>>
File: ryo-tasairhead.jpg (656KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ryo-tasairhead.jpg
656KB, 1280x720px
Show had something going for it from around episode 3 to 10.

Then it went off the fucking rails into Tesla fanfic territory.

Shows like this make the mistake of trying to explain away every plothole when it's much better to just maintain the aura of mystique and leave things to the audience's preference.

Most half-assed ending since Mayoiga no question.

Can't believe it was written by Shikura.

>A-1's face when
>>
>>151605881
He didn't write the anime though I thought. It's accredited to Jumpei Morita on ANN and the guy who wrote Baccano on MAL. So I have no idea who's responsible for this trainwreck of a finale.

If it was an advertisement it certainly wasn't a very good one. The only thing with any substance by the end was the artsyle and titchan's tits.
>>
Why the fuck did that bitch keep saying Ascension
>>
>>151606231
She needed a gimmick or the audience might forget about her.
>>
Watched ep 4 through 12 today.
It had some fun moments, like figuring out everyone was dead, but it had way too many asspulls towards the end.
And everything felt too rushed.
>>
>>151606638
>too many asspulls
It's science bitch, you're just not sciency enough.
>>
>>151605437
Is this naruto?
>>
>>151605881
>muh advertisement

Yeah let's waste $2 million+ on an ad.
>>
>>151610258
Ad for a product that doesn't exist.
>>
>>151610258
That has worked plenty of times for LN, manga and such as well. Can't see why that's not reasonable
>>
>>151605913
Ryotas being teslas daughter was a mistake
It should have been tesla himself
>>
File: 1482653040018.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1482653040018.png
1MB, 1280x720px
I've never seen a show drop the ball so hard in its last episode. I'd say I'd wait for the VN, but the whole "Tesla actually had a daughter" plot was also retarded.
>>
Was it just me or was all the dialogue at 1.5 speed?
>>
>>151615841
>"Tesla actually had a daughter" plot was also retarded
I cringed so hard at the fact that Telsa had an illegitimate child with a Japanse women.
>>
>>151616093
I'm pretty sure a lot of people dropped this show simply because they couldn't keep up with the dialogue.
>>
Why do people hate the Tesla thing so much? Who cares? It could be anything, it doesn't really matter that much to the plot. It's just like CERN in S;G.
>>
>>151616529
Probably because they didn't even try to obscure the bad guys or their plan, it was just: Here are your villains, watch as they explain their villainous schemes.

As opposed to S;G where CERN was a faceless organization that the cast had to scrape for info about.
>>
>>151610031
Yes.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.