[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should talk about the best anime and one of the best manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: shitface[1].png (493KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
shitface[1].png
493KB, 1366x768px
We should talk about the best anime and one of the best manga ever to exist, Aku no Hana.
>>
I actually liked it and didn't even mind rotoscoping, but what the hell was with that ending?
>>
>>151603341

You mean the flash forward? Just like how every episode showed you glimpses of what would happen to keep you nervous the entire episode, the end of the season showed you what would happen next season to keep you wondering.

Alternatively, they knew there was no way they'd get a second season so they just threw all the shit in for laughs.
>>
>>151603413
>Alternatively, they knew there was no way they'd get a second season so they just threw all the shit in for laughs
I have a feeling that this is exactly what happened, it didn't make any sense without knowledge of manga and it really impacted my enjoyment. It's a shame since the atmosphere was so good.
>>
I want to do perverted things with her.
>>
Did the manga have a decent ending? I checked out the first few eps of the anime and I honestly liked it.
>>
I haven't watched the anime but Aku no Hana is indeed the greatest manga to ever exist, great taste OP.

All hail Oshimi Shuzo, THE greatest mangaka ever.
>>
Worth watching even if it's just for that vandalising the classroom scene.
>>
>>151604472
The manga had a fucking great ending, I'm getting goosebumps while typing this and remembering it. What a fucking masterpiece, after you're done reading it go straight to Boku Wa Mari no Naka.
>>
>>151604555
If I'm an animeonly fag, should I start reading it from the beginning or can I skip to the point where anime ended?
>>
>>151604583
I haven't watched the anime so I wouldn't know but I recommend reading it from the beginning so you can get used to the actual illustrations rather than the rotoscoping shit. It's a great read either way, just read the first chapter and I'm sure you'll be hooked.

Where the fuck are the (You)'s? MOOOOOT
>>
The rotoscoping can be pretty ugly but in some ways I think it enhances the experience.
>>
>>151604701
Okay, anon, I'll do that. Thank you!
>>
>>151604991
I don't think you're supposed to feel sympathy for anyone, it's just a close look on the minds of some severely psychotic people and the impact they have on their surroundings.

I won't say best but it certainly is the best manga I've read by far and later on I came to love all of Oshimi Shuzo's works because of it.
>>
>>151604434
Never stick your dick in crazy. I guess that was the message of the manga, since in the end he only fugged book-fu (excluding rape).
>>
>>151606613
>Not wanting to stick your dick in Nakamura
>>
>>151607662
Oh I'd fuck her senseless no questioning that but it would probably be the biggest and last mistake I ever made.
>>
>>151604518
How much manga have you read, exactly? I can get that some people might not find Shuzo's bullshit as pretentious and poorly-plotted as I did, but I just don't see how he could possibly be "THE greatest mangaka ever" out of all the billion other psychological-series-about-loser-and-sexual-stuff mangaka out there.
>>
>>151608067
I don't exactly keep count but I've read my fair share. I really don't get why you think it's pretentious, I obviously exaggerated with the greatest mangaka thing but honestly he is by far my favourite author. Read all his stuff already and each one felt fresh and engaging, his characters are realistic and I can't find a particular problem with his narrative.

I guess it boils down to preference, out of all the cliched and repetitive garbage I've read Shuzo's works seemed like a shining beacon of hope for what the manga industry can offer to me as a reader. I'm sure my opinion will change with time and once I have a lot more series on my back but as it stands Oshimi Shuzo is the reason I keep reading manga.
>>
Masterpiece

Very disappointed how bad was received here
>>
File: nakamura_sawa.png (108KB, 447x361px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura_sawa.png
108KB, 447x361px
>>151607756
>Oh I'd fuck her senseless no questioning that but it would probably be the biggest and best mistake I ever made.

FTFY
>>
It' really well made. Rotoscoping wasnt' even that bad and the atmosphere was glorious.
Everybody likes the ending but I really love the opening being sang by the VAs.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.