[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT SUBURU. I cannot stand in any film, game,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 2de.jpg (61KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2de.jpg
61KB, 640x360px
FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT SUBURU.

I cannot stand in any film, game, book, anime, whatever; where people don't act like people. For example, Suburu constantly states the obvious and the other person, namely Emillia, just acts like they're surprised or say 'don't joke around like that' and I just pull my hair out like fucking hell.

>Subaru loves Emillia even though she's kinda shit
Alright, so he's crushing on her real hard, wants to get to know her, likes her a lot and is sort of obsessed

>Ignores awesome Rem who even proffesses her love for him
Again, she's sort of crushing on him, but she doesn't obsess thankfully, but he's so lovestruck with Emillia he doesn't see what's right in front of him

>"Nah sorry even though I can rely on you more than I can Emillia and you're a way more interesting character with depth and personality I just like this boring character lol"
And she's just accepting of it.

>"Yeah alright that's fair I'll just be your cucked bitch and help you love Emillia then while I look on wishing I could be with you."

The real fucking kicker was him going back to Emillia and acting crazy.

"Oh hey we have to go because I say so but I wont explain why and just expect you to come with me HURRY RIGHT NOW WHILE I LOOK CRAZY"
>Is surprised when she doesn't want to go with him
Alright I get that he can't tell her or anyone about the going back in time deal, but he could have at least said 'Oh hey, guys are coming to kill you, so please come with me', it would have fucking helped!

Jesus fuck episode 18 almost makes me want to stop watching it though.

>"You get a front row seat to watch the man you fell for become a true hero!"
Yeah, Subaru, add in 'and leave you in the dust and use you for your compelling abilities, while I try to get with this other girl'

ARGH.
>>
>>151599873
t. Remfag.
>>
>>151599919
So far, she's the only likeable character other than Reinhardt or bitch-worship-my-feet's personal knight.
>>
>>151599989
Rem is the only character that gets any kind of development besides MC.
>>
>>151599873
>""""""awesome"""""" Rem
Rather someone who was trying to murder him for no reason the entire first part of the show
>>
>>151599873
You said fuck everything about him but all I see was he did not choose your waifu
>>151600150
He had the witches scent on him and was acting kind of suspicious knowing things he shouldn't.
>>
File: 1481636847072.gif (3MB, 445x247px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481636847072.gif
3MB, 445x247px
>>151599873
>So upset because his waifu lost
Reddit:Zero posters are absolutely pathetic.
When will normalfags fuck off? Don't you have some sort of smelly anime convention to go to?
>>
>>151600461
>false flagging by redditsubafag

Pathetic.
>>
>>151600700
>falseflagging by reddit:zero trash waifufag
>reddit space
pathetic
>>
File: 1481137798106.jpg (315KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1481137798106.jpg
315KB, 800x800px
>>151599873
Shitposter-kun is going all out today. How are you not banned yet may I ask?

Rem won Subaru anyways later on in the series and Emilia was a Witch curse thing so you can fuck off now.
>>
>>151599873

This is the exact reason shit like The Wire received so much praise. The characters don't stand around explaining obvious shit that everyone present must know. They don't engage in weirdly long monologues just to make sure the audience is up to speed. Their speech isn't purged of anything that resembles idioms or internal references.They walk like real people who know the world they live in talk. Anime is absolutely god awful at this.
>>
File: 1432.png (414KB, 1871x923px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432.png
414KB, 1871x923px
>>151599873
How are you not banned yet? Also, why do you always use the same image sets? You do a good job of cropping so people can't track down all your shitposts though. I'll commend you on that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.