[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone beat Smugzaku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 9

File: 1220242453054.jpg (67KB, 760x573px) Image search: [Google]
1220242453054.jpg
67KB, 760x573px
Can anyone beat Smugzaku?
>>
Why did the Knights of the Round oppose Lelouch?
>>
>>151595437
They all swore loyalty to Charles himself. Since Lelouch killed Charles, he is their number 1 enemy. It's pretty simple, although it is dumb that they put loyalty to one emperor over loyalty to the country.
>>
>>151595437
Because he wasn't destined to be the rightful heir to the throne. That would be Schnitzel.
>>
>>151595376
Kallen did.
>>
>>151595616

Don't rmind me of this bitch.
>>
Who is excited for R3? I'm pretty excited. I know it's probably a cash grab and it ruins the finality of the ending of R2. But I can't help but be hyped to see what comes next in the misadventures of Lelouch.
>>
>>151595616
>Kallen
He let her win to fake his own death I order to become the ne zero.
>>
>>151595376
He's one of the weaker people
>>
File: 1480377044290.png (12KB, 243x243px) Image search: [Google]
1480377044290.png
12KB, 243x243px
>>151595586
If Schnitzel is blonde and he's Lelouch's brother, then why does Lelouch have black hair?
>>
>zero isn't even a whole number
Which one of you retards made this?
>>
>>151595376
Mao
>>
>>151597750
dif mothers noob.
>>
>>151597884
this
>>
File: 4L_2X0rRbkD.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4L_2X0rRbkD.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>151595376
he could
>>
>>151595556
Bismrack last word was "Marianne". Lelouch fucked up because he could turn him to his side just as he did with Orange
>>
>>151595691
JIIIIIIIIIIIIBUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM
>>
>>151595616
Let her win.

Kallen had a superior KF and yet rarely won against the Knights, meanwhile Suzaku humiliated many Knights at once when Lelouch sent him for the first battle of Zero Requiem.

That and Suzaku is a super human, no one can beat him on a fist fight.
>>
>>151598652
In the negative reality ginofag? Gino fucking got his ass handed back to him.
>>
>>151599079
still salty because Suzaku lost to a school girl with supposedly low inteligence?
>>
>>151597686
>one of the weaker people.
Suzaku is literally a super human whose background was never explained because R2's was heavily altered.
>>
>>151599209
Why would anyone be? It's clear as day Suzaku let her win.
>>
Knight of -1 coming in the sequel.
>>
>>151599261
>Who said Knights only go from Zero to Eleven?
>>
>>151599232
>It's clear as day Suzaku let her win.
lel no
he had his geass triggered
>>
>>151599232
Sure, him thinking to himself that he couldn't beat her even with the Geass' curse was all part of his plan to let her win.
>>
>>151599366
>>151599369
Haha what, you guys think his "Live On" command grants Suzaku super powers? It just forces him out of being a suicidal faggot when he is in mortal danger.

The Lancelot got its leg wrecked so the Geass ringed the bell for Suzaku to think of something better or he would die, he chose to give up and even complimented Kallen who fainted and got away unharmed.

The plan was have the public know he died a hero.
>>
>>151599509
>the Geass ringed the bell for Suzaku to think of something better or he would die
So then you admit he didn't let Kallen win but gave up to avoid losing?
>>
>>151597750
Siblings can have different colored hair.
>>
>>151599568
Gave up to avoid thinking of another maneuver to overthrow her, he needed "to die".
>>
>>151599079
>That and Suzaku is a super human, no one can beat him on a fist fight.
He couldn't beat bismarck in a sword fight.
>>
>>151599717
This denial is getting exceedingly convoluted if you ask me. It's not shameful to admit Suzaku lost that one, they were evenly matched all throughout and he still achieved his objective anyway.
>>
>>151599568
the amount of mental gymnastics Suzakufags need to do to justify not losing to a girl...
>>
>>151595616
She would have died if Gino didn't save her ass.
>>
Disucssing the final battle between Kallen and Suzaku is redundant. For Zero requiem to work Suzaku had to appear to be dead, we have no idea if he was ever actually fighting seriously, or putting on a show just to make his death appear more grandiose.
>>
>>151599823
She fell off the Damocles after the battle was already over though.
>>
>>151599824
he had his geass triggered so your argument is invalid.
>>
What would happen if C.C. was hit by Fleija?
>>
File: Screenshot-00338.jpg (192KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-00338.jpg
192KB, 1280x720px
>>151599824
>we have no idea if he was ever actually fighting seriously
And he goes on saying: "Kallen, your strenght is unimaginable!"
>>
>>151599836
Suzaku survived on his own while Kallen would fall to death if Gino didn't catch her.
Therefore Suzaku > Kallen.
>>
>>151599963
>would fall to death if Gino didn't catch her.
pure speculation that.
>>
>>151599824
This clashes with his internal dialogue where he seemed to be going all out.
A simple solution to this is suzaku was going for a different win scenario.
He knew he had to appear dead by the end of the battle, which would lose the Lancelot Albion ideally, so he needed to disable or destroy Guren S.E.I.T.A.N so that subjugation of the world with his absence would be safer.
If cornelia's group had gotten their hands on a largely in tact 9th generation knightmare frame they might have been able to kill lelouch with it and ruin the plan of having Zero take his place on the world stage by way of lelouch's death.
>>
>>151600036
>A simple solution to this is suzaku was going for a different win scenario.
He knew he had to appear dead by the end of the battle,
Except this is the exact thing his Geass prevents him to do.
>>
>>151600031
Kallen's knightmare is trashed, no one would survive if someone fell from that height.
Basic physics isn't a speculation retard.
>>
>>151600105
pure speculation that.
>>
>>151599220
Half the fucking series is about how Suzaku is fucked up inside because *insert background here about his childhood and how he joined Britannia*. Maybe you don't remember it, but it was explained and reminded every episode.
>>
>>151598744
>Lelouch fucked up because he could turn him to his side just as he did with Orange
How? Unlike Orange Bismrack wasn't insane
>>
>>151600099
1. It prevents him from dying, faking your death is a rather effective way to avoid dying
2. The geass isn't absolute, it can be overcome with willpower or the situation simply not allowing the completion of an order. If suzaku struggled against the "Live on" geass for too long in a fight against his equal he could easily have lost the opportunity to win.
>>
>>151600119
Yeah faggot.
>>
>>151600105
As if that's an issue in the world of Code Geass. I'm still left wondering how Jeremiah survived the end of season 1 and Gottfield the nuking of Tokyo.
>>
>>151600126
Wrong again retard
>>
>>151600158
Orange was loyal to Marianne. Same thing was implied by Bismarck. The difference was Lelouch never had a chance to convince Bismarck
>>
>>151600181
Meant Guilford. I can never remember his name.
>>
>>151595616
She didn't.
>>151595701
>>151599079
>>151599232
Guys Suzaku didn't let her win because he couldn't hold back with the Curse of Geass active. His objective was to prevent people from getting to Lelouch which he succeeded. Kallen's was suppose to stop Lelouch which she failed. Why anyone still going about that she won I have no clue.
>>
>>151600204
But Bismarck knew what Marianne and Charles were up to and how probably Lelouch killed her.
>>
>>151600242
She won the duel, not the overall battle.
>>
>>151600204
>Orange was loyal to Marianne.
Blind loyalty because he didn't know shit about her or knew what she was planning.
>Same thing was implied by Bismarck.
Nope he loved her and knew everything about her and Charles plan. He would have never side with Lelouch
>>
>>151600204
Bismarck was complicit with Charles' and Marianne's plans more than anyone else alive in the world.
He knew Marianne's dream and that lelouch ruined it, Orange was just trying to reclaim his honor for failing to protect Marianne by protecting her son and also seemed to know of and support zero requiem.
>>
>>151600163
In a fight, when his Geass was triggered the was no 'faking death' plan. He needed to go all out and reach a point where even his Geass didnt see a chance for him surviving. What you are saying is basically a way for him to cheat his geass - but it doesnt really matter if he does it himself because everything is in his brain anyway so he would be able to go around it like that.
>>
>>151600272
>She won the duel
She didn't since her KMF was rendered useless and Suzaku still lived
>>
>>151600181
Jeremiah is a fucking cyborg inside an orange robot while Gilbert's knightmare wasn't as busted as Kallen's knightmare so he have time to escape the blast's radius in split second.
>>
>>151600311
You seem to completely misunderstand his geass, it's not a "make a miracle" order, it's just "find a way to live" He is only completely beholden to it when he -knows- has no way to live while keeping to his ideals like with fleija. The geass isn't omniscient, it's only when suzaku's fight brain thinks he has no other way out that it can activate
Suzaku may have been trying to fight in a way that wouldn't kill Kallen and his live on geass was flaring up because he couldn't imagine a way for him to win without going for her life, that's the kind of order that it is.
This is only a possibility but it would also explain his surprise at her tenacity that even though the geass was forcing him to try and kill her she wasn't budging an inch
>>
>>151600502
except all his dialogs during that fight say the opposite thing
>>
>>151600552
Prove it
>>
>>151600502
To support this Suzaku never actually went for the kill when it came to fighting the BK or Gino even though we saw him decimate the remnants of Charles faction in seconds.
>>
>>151595376
Why does he wear a school uniform when executing a coup? He hasn't even been to school in months.
>>
>>151600502
>>151600576
how about you prove you are not pulling stuff from your ass first. You created a theory which only is supported by your speculations. We might as well turn the tables and say Kallen wasnt fighting seriously because she didnt really want to kill him
>>
>>151600761
>We might as well turn the tables and say Kallen wasnt fighting seriously because she didnt really want to kill him
The Guren was operating at her limit and given that she was willing to kill Lelouch why wouldn't she want to kill Suzaku? Meanwhile we know that Suzaku can switch on and off his Live command at will and wasn't aiming to kill the BK like he did Charles faction.
>>
>Zero
>Not a whole number

Should have used natural numbers or something
>>
>>151600761
I created a theory that I believe has no contradictions in the story.
It's necessary to theorise in this area because the story does not give sufficient explanation as to why suzaku acted like he was trying his hardest when the plan all along seemed for him to appear to die in that battle.
I am already fairly sure there's nothing that directly contradicts the theory, so it's up to you to prove me wrong or come up with a counter theory I can't prove wrong. Your kallen theory isn't impossible but it's unlikely, throughout the series she's tried to kill suzaku multiple times it seems unlikely in the situation she was in that she'd be more hesitant to kill suzaku than she was in the past when he didn't look like a total piece of shit.
>>
>>151600912
>The Guren was operating at her limit and given that she was willing to kill Lelouch why wouldn't she want to kill Suzaku?
This is your speculation
You imply Suzaku wouldnt do something because -insert your theory here- but dont expect anyone else would try to do something similar.
Losing his knigtmare went against his geass command because the fight could as well ended up the other way around - with him falling down to the sea. He wouldnt have a way to save himself.
>>
Is there a character stronger than soup sake queue rookie? Bare in mind I'm talking about shoe shake quirky equipped with the landslide on sakura's diet, along with fload system while using his superior spinning skills? I don't think so.
>>
>>151601149
>You imply Suzaku wouldnt do something because -insert your theory here- but dont expect anyone else would try to do something similar.
That's nice. Prove him wrong then.
>Losing his knigtmare went against his geass command
No it didn't. We see the command still going when the Lancelot was nearly destroyed during the FLEIJA incident. Curse of Geass does not stop because its command is to make sure Suzaku lives under any circumstance and losing his Knightmare doesn't go against the command at all
>>
>>151601149
>This is your speculation
Nope its stated IN SHOW that 60% output was her limit so she was piloting the Guren to the full of her ability and she was willing to kill Lelouch so again WHY WOULD SHE BE HOLDING BACK AGAINST SUZAKU WHEN SHE CAN'T AND EVEN ADMITS THIS?
>>
>>151595376
>zero isn't a whole number
For someone who's supposedly so awesome he sure skips out on his studies.
>>
File: you.jpg (155KB, 466x379px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
155KB, 466x379px
>>151601101
>throughout the series she's tried to kill suzaku multiple times it seems unlikely in the situation she was in that she'd be more hesitant to kill suzaku than she was in the past when he didn't look like a total piece of shit.
>>
After Lelouch become Emperor, his smug game was out of his world. Almost all of his expressions and poses were up to eleven at times on how ridiculous they sometimes look
>>
>>151595376
spinzaku can
>>
>>151601296
How is that ridiculous?
She's tried to kill him like 3 times, it's not even a one off thing.
Even when suzaku was at his worst after he found out zero ordered euphy to kill the japs he didn't go for the kill with kallen.
There's an established difference in bloodlust
>>
>>151601215
>Suzaku lives under any circumstance and losing his Knightmare doesn't go against the command at all
this is the part we wont come to any agreement. In the middle of a fight losing his best method of defence is against logic of survival.
Point to me to a single thing that would imply that he wasnt going all out because his geass somehow made him do exactly the opposite of the logical thing to do, then maybe i will believe you
>>
>>151601377
>In the middle of a fight losing his best method of defence is against logic of survival.
>Code Geass
>logic

Ya blew it
>>
>>151601377
No one is saying he wasn't going all out you dumbass.
>>
>>151601414
yes he/you did, you donut
By say he wasnt trying his best to win because that would potentially mean he had to kill her
>>
>>151601473
>"Suzaku may have been trying to fight in a way that wouldn't kill Kallen and his live on geass was flaring up because he couldn't imagine a way for him to win without going for her life, that's the kind of order that it is."
You fucking suck at reading.
>>
>>151601401
>Ya blew it
im sorry.
This is of course a speculation thread where everything goes.
>>
>>151601497
>may have been trying
key words here, you donut
Find me something that would suggest that and i may believe you
>>
>>151601577
I don't care if you believe me.
>>
>>151601595
yet you are still replying
>>
>>151601607
So?
>>
File: question frogs.jpg (55KB, 639x560px) Image search: [Google]
question frogs.jpg
55KB, 639x560px
what happens when old age kicks in and the grim reaper attempts to claim suzaku
>>
File: IMG_4060.jpg (41KB, 260x418px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4060.jpg
41KB, 260x418px
>>151595616
She's alive only alive because of /our/ guy
>>
>Kallenfags TO THIS DAY still believe she's a better pilot than Suzaku
It'd be funny if it weren't so sad
>>
>>151603039
It's pathetic.
Her plotarmor weren't so strong that she could compete with Suzaku's Geassarmor. Her knightmare was superior, but that doesn't chance the fact that her strength was nothing compared to Suzaku.
>>
>>151603039
Until she finds out the zero she's been working for was him commanded by Schnitzel
>>
File: IMG_0266.jpg (77KB, 700x458px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0266.jpg
77KB, 700x458px
Schnizel 'white rebellion' is the weakest shit I have ever seen
>>
>>151599232
Clear to everyone but him though
>>
>>151603039
She's better at piloting my dick
>>
>>151603608
To everyone but Suzaku given his dialogue yeah
>>
>>151603810
Time to stop posting Gino
>>
>>151595376
Anyone else who is a superhuman and can spinkick. We just haven't met one yet.
>>
>>151595616
Draw. Kallen didn't win because they both ended up in a position where their robots were useless. Suzaku won in terms of continuing the plan though.
>>
>>151599079
The only time Kallen had a better KMF than the knights she defeated them. Not her fault that Suzaku killed the remaining ones.
>>
>>151600105
Actually, Tamaki's mecha got cut in half and he also survived. Sounds like it's not that deadly of a fall.
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.