[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started reading a few days ago, and so far, it is very good,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: gunka_no_baltzar.jpg (236KB, 822x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gunka_no_baltzar.jpg
236KB, 822x1200px
Just started reading a few days ago, and so far, it is very good, in my opinion. However, seen this been mentioned on /a/ only couple of times. Why this is so unpopular?
>>
I hate how military discipline is pretty much non-existent in it. They're 19th century not-Germans and discipline is like this little thing on the side to occasionally remind you they're military.
>>
>>151595264
Its is ok, though gets tedious later on. Dropped the manga, but would have loved anime adapting first arks.
>>
>>151595264
Because it's not cute girls.
>>
>>151595477
Except it is, though later it becomes fujo.
>>
>>151595264
As always, popularity depends on regular new content to be able to talk about the development of a manga or anime.
I like the manga, and I follow it, but if I have to wait three or more weeks, sometimes even one or two months for a new chapter to come out AND to be translated and then uploaded, I will focus whatever time I spend on /a/ rather talking about other anime stuff.
>>
>>151595520
>fujo
There's the problem
>>
>>151595520
>fujo
You meant bara?
>>
File: 564651654.jpg (304KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
564651654.jpg
304KB, 1280x720px
>>151595409
>They're 19th century not-Germans
I didn't read the manga but it's pretty funny to see them wear Napoleonic uniforms then.
>>
>>151598258
For regular people those imperial uniform are probably look same, hell they probably can't even tell the difference between the Confederate's uniform and the Union's uniform
>>
>>151595264
Because it updates once every century, that's it.
>>
>>151595264
>couple of times
>unpopular
I don't think you understand how manga conversation functions on /a/. I've also seen /a/ discuss this at length before.
>>
>>151598258
>but it's pretty funny to see them wear Napoleonic uniforms then
You fuckface, the 19th century IS the Napoleonic era.
>>
>>151599326
Yeah, like the very start 15 years of it. They're running around in latter half of the 19th in tech though some are backwards.
>>
>>151600304
Napoleonic warfare was used all the way into the 1880s, a good 40s years after the DC electric generator began to see real usage.
>>
>>151595264
prussiaboo the manga. Russians should have ended that shit back in 18th century too bad their tsar was a prussiaboo too.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.