[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Dragon Ball Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 512
Thread images: 142

File: 148298301295587.jpg (42KB, 414x321px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148298301295587.jpg
42KB, 414x321px
Was it autism?
>>
File: 1482648534536.jpg (101KB, 357x358px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482648534536.jpg
101KB, 357x358px
if a man fuses with a woman would the result be a futa or a cuntboy
>>
File: 148298301295587.png (112KB, 281x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148298301295587.png
112KB, 281x324px
>>151594751
Heroes experimented on this.
>>
>>151594751
Ask the elder Kai, he fused with a witch.
>>
>>151594751
when two people fuse do they get each others memories and remember that time they did that lewd thing alone when no one was looking
is the fusion its own self or is it like two people operating own body together
>>
>>151594716
Reminder that, seeing his friend being killed by a villain, Goku felt so angry that his hair turned golden and spikier and his eyes turned blue. It was autism from the start. Dragon Ball was never well written after the first fight against Vegeta. It's just a fun ride.
>>
File: IMG_2227.jpg (34KB, 240x320px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2227.jpg
34KB, 240x320px
Will we ever see the Queen of Planet Vegeta?
>>
File: 1483044098756.jpg (79KB, 540x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483044098756.jpg
79KB, 540x540px
Fuck one anally, vaginally, orally, and receive a tit fuck from the other.

Go.
>>
File: perfection.jpg (55KB, 398x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
perfection.jpg
55KB, 398x500px
>>151594716
>super saiyan rage pushing the power of friendship to god levels
>mafuba doesn't kill you
>spirit bomb out of nowhere
>The overt and unnecessary Mai-Trunks plot/romance
>reconing potara fusion
>Black's power level and jumps never making any sense
>How unnecessarily convoluted Zamasu's plan is
>"I JUST DECIDED TO BECOME THE UNIVERSE"
>We had to get the omni-king to fix this piece of shit story arc in the end


Black arc was the most hot garbage piece of shit i've ever seen. Super was already on deviant art tiers with the recolor "god/golden" forms, the massive power gap wanking, and rehashing of shit.

But fuck, Black saga was just pure autism. It wasn't in the slightest in line with anything in the lore or story of dragonball, and makes up shit as it goes.

Why can't super just be a slice of life series with Beerus looming doom shit in the background?
>>
>>151594716
He literally pulled a Broly, blank white eyes and weird colored ki and all. You better believe it's autism.
>>
>>151594861
>>reconing potara fusion
They didn't recon anything, It actually explains why the potara fusion ended inside buu.
>>
Super Saiyan Blue Broly when?

Don't tell me /a/ wouldn't love seeing a Broly return
>>
>>151594922
>witch and elder kai fuse
>they are still together despite witch not being a god

>Potara now runs out of energy and actually isn't any different from the dumb fucking fusion dance

>Manga stated the evil magic in buu's stomach canceled the magic of the fusion made by the potara.
>>
>>151594993
>witch and elder kai fuse
>they are still together despite witch not being a god

The elder Kai was a god, so it worked.
Besides, he says they kept the potara fusion as a secret from the Ningen (even Shin didn't know about it), so it's fair he didn't know how it works with ningens.

>Manga stated the evil magic in buu's stomach canceled the magic of the fusion made by the potara.
That was just an unedecuated guess from Goku. GOKU. And if that was the case, then why did Gotenks stayed fused inside Buu for a time if the evil magic is supposed to cancel fusion?
>>
>>151594991
/a/ wouldn't love seeing a Broly return.
>>
>>151594716
Super Saiyan Rage doesn't seem like a good name. Almost all Super Saiyan forms can be attributed to Rage. What do you think is a better name for Trunks's new form?
>>
>>151594993
>>Manga stated the evil magic in buu's stomach canceled the magic of the fusion made by the potara.

The strongest headcanon I've ever seen
>>
>>151595058
Potara = magic

Fusion Dance = technique

thats why fusion dance fusion is much more potent allowing gotenks, who is made of 2 shitter SSJ1's without much training to surpass Goku at SSJ3 when fighting super buu.
>>
>>151595108
False Legendary Super Saiyan. I don't care that Broly isn't canon, the forms are too damn similar for it to be a coincidence. Whoever designed Rage was almost certainly a Broly fan.
>>
>>151595166
Broly was only blue because of the mind control thing. He was normal in the next movie.
>>
>>151594861
>>"I JUST DECIDED TO BECOME THE UNIVERSE"
This will always annoy me.
>>
>>151594922
It is a retcon you retard. "Hurr durr it makes sense" still doesn't change the fact that it's a retcon. Read a dictionary
>>
>>151595108
Super Saiyan Sin, because its a culmination of his time traveling sins against the Gods.
>Super Saiyan 2
>Ultra Super Saiyan 2
>Super Saiyan Blue
All bashed together thanks to time shenanigans.
>>151595166
Broly literally only exists because of Trunks and USSJ in the first place.
>>
>>151594716
Those weird lines that look like they're made of cardboard on Dokkan and Heroes cards look beautiful.
>>
>>151594716
So we have a name for the transformation, but that still doesn't explain what the hell the transformation just is.
Like he is in his SS2 state, but he also has god ki. So what is he?
>>
>>151594991
When goes full fanservice mode.
Which could very well be soon, since that is what the tournament is marketed to be.
>>
>>151595188
I said similar, not identical. Mostly the white blank eyes, the uncontrolled rage, the fact that they both had non-standard Ki, Broly's Ki has a green tinge in most depictions and Anger had separated blue and yellow Ki. What happens when you mix blue and yellow? Hmm, I wonder.
>>
>>151595285
He's SSJ2, but has god ki imbued in his sword.(From Goku & Vegeta giving him their power)

As far as the sword goes, it's basically just a spirit bomb sword.
>>
>>151595326
But every time he powered up when fighting Black or Zamasu after his rage boost he was able to go to that stage, whereas he always had the god ki in it.
I will agree that his god ki doubled when Goku and Vegeta gave him their ki, but in his SSA state he always the god ki in him.
>>
>>151595381
He's using God Ki as a work around for USSJ2. Where USSJ2 has tons of strength but loses speed, he's using the God Ki to condense it around him, to keep the strength and the speed, since God Ki and SSJB tend to condense the muscles without losing any of the power.

Its just a workaround form he probably figured out from SSJB and SSJR and all the God Ki being leaked around.
>>
File: 148298301295587.jpg (40KB, 560x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148298301295587.jpg
40KB, 560x319px
I ship them.
>>
>>151594816
Vegeta's mom is probably a midget.
>>
>>151597309
that's rude anon
>>
>>151597606
But anon, King Vegeta is tall as fuck and both his kids are manlets. Their mom is probably a foot tall.
>>
File: Huh!.png (432KB, 721x723px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Huh!.png
432KB, 721x723px
>>151597683
What do you think sex was like for them?
>>
>>151597764
vore
>>
Super is pretty shit compared to DBZ, and i never considered DBZ to be high-tier either.

At least super saiyan yellow powerup kinda resonates with the whole going batshit rage.

Super saiyan blue is retarded, i keep thinking its supposed to be all calm and ki control powerup but their spazzing out in rage as much as they ever were before.

Only saving grace is beerus honestly.
>>
Do you really think this lazy old motherfucker will be able to design 100+ new characters?
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 600x399px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 600x399px
Post QUALITY cosplays
>>
>>151595326
>He's SSJ2
Wrong, moron
>>
File: bait.png (65KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.png
65KB, 625x626px
>>151599522
>>
>>151594861
>mafuba doesn't kill you
Just like it didn't kill Kami?
>>
>>151594991
>Don't tell me /a/ wouldn't love seeing a Broly return
Broly is shit. Literally Autism the Character. I don't even mean that in the meme definition, either.
>>
File: 1.jpg (112KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
112KB, 1136x640px
Ready for Gohan to save the day?
>>
File: 2.jpg (89KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
89KB, 1136x640px
>>
>>151594991
Broly in God or Blue should look like his skinny form, in theory.
>>
>>151599759
>>151599778
What if this is plot for the Saiyaman movie?
>>
File: SSAnger Trunks.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SSAnger Trunks.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151599609
SS -> muscles on -> muscles off -> sparks on -> sparks off -> SS Anger
SSA isn't a SS2 in the same way isn't a "SS grade 2", but a new form above them. I'm genuinely surprised that people is too stupid to realize something Toei made so obvious.

Also reminder it's 超サイヤ人 怒り translated as "SS ANGER", not "rage"
>http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
>>
File: broly swag.jpg (81KB, 399x497px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly swag.jpg
81KB, 399x497px
>>151599839
when heroes gives broly the god and blue form.
just watch he will have the red hair in his ssj state look
the blue hair in his lssj state look.

they already gave him a second more powerfull ssj4 form ontop of his regular ssj4 form.
>>
>>151599865
Watagashi is some alien that escapes from Jaco in the previous episode, so, no.
>>
What IS EoZ?
>>
File: I miss him.jpg (278KB, 1024x1436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
I miss him.jpg
278KB, 1024x1436px
>>151594861
> super saiyan rage pushing the power of friendship to god levels
Trunks was already ridiculously strong as a SS2. Also he absorbed borrowed power towards the end.

> mafuba doesn't kill you
Kami

>spirit bomb out of nowhere
True, but not first time in series where a technique was made on the fly

> Trunks x Mai is bad
Shit taste

> Black's power level and jumps never making any sense
He took advantage of Goku's Zenkai. Also Atsushi Kido mentioned: "(Black) used Son Goku’s power as a base and evolved in his own, unique way"

> reconing potara fusion
Explained why Vegetto de-fused in DBZ. It wasn't Buu's "magic insides" because that would've instantly de-fused Gotenks too.

> "I JUST DECIDED TO BECOME THE UNIVERSE"
A god who wished for immortality, and he had his mortal body removed.

> We had to get the omni-king to fix this piece of shit story arc in the end
And used to lead into the Universe Survival Arc. Pretty sure the two Zeno's will have an important role for the arc.
>>
>>151594861
Most of your points are only anime stuff, anon
>>
File: 008.png (314KB, 957x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
008.png
314KB, 957x1400px
>>151600203
The manga still has Trunks x Mai, and the Omni King being involved (Goku still got the button)

Everything else is still a maybe, since the manga's arc isn't over.
>>
> Implying Trunks x Mai is a bad thing
>>
>>151597683
so Tarble got his midget fetish from his father?
>>
>>151594785
Its own self, as in completely different person.
Note how Vegetto and Gotenks both even have completely different attacks than their components.
>>
>>151594817
Chi Chi and Bulma are the only valid choices for any of those.
>>
File: 1469409061171.png (743KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469409061171.png
743KB, 830x1200px
>>151594778
yeah but it wore off after an hour
>>
>>151594991
>Broly
>return

The DBZ movies aren't aren't canon, dumbshit
>>
>>151594861
They had to drop Gohan in Buu and didn't know what to do. That is half the reason it is all over the place.
>>
>>151600888
No it didn't. They retconned it ONLY for Vegeto because they couldn't use half of their brains to use Gogeta which would have made a lot more sense in the context of the current fight. Mainly the time they had fused.
>>
>>151594751
If you by Dragonall Fusions, there's always a base body in each fusion, so it'd be either 100% girl or 100% boy physically (although you can end up with a male body and a girlish hair style or outfit or vice-versa).
>>
>>151600924
Obviously but would you want him to be canon-ized, like Bardock?
>>
>>151600976
>Gogeta which would have made a lot more sense in the context of the current fight

Potara = 1 hour
Fusion Dance = 30 minutes

SSB Gogeta would have cut the time that they were SSB Vegetto by half.

No, in the context of the current fight, Gogeta would have been a worse idea.
>>
>>151600976
Yeah, this was pretty annoying.

It's not like they don't know the technique and using Gogeta would have kept Vegito's aura of invincibility intact.
>>
>>151600991
Yeah but Bardock has been pretty much canon since his first initial appearance in the manga.
>>
>>151594991
The sad part is the guy who directed his movie would probably love to use him again. They interviewed him after BoG and he couldn't stop talking about Broly.
>>
>>151601050
they wouldnt have had to write the retcon in the first place if they used gogeta
>>
>>151601066
See: >>151601050

> It's not like they don't know the technique

Vegeta actually DOESN'T know the technique.

You think it's possible for him to learn AND master the dance in the heat of battle?
>>
>>
>>151601242
Except Gogeta isn't canon. And Vegeta doesn't know the Fusion Dance.
>>
>>151601303
Janemba movie actually fits into the timeline.
He would've known it already if it were canon.
>>
>>151601323
He caught Black off-guard (nothing new)

Black proceeded to beat them right after that.
>>
File: IMG_1196.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1196.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>151595114
>Potara = magic
>Fusion Dance = technique

So fusing two bodies together is somehow realistic to you

>your post=potato
>>
>>151601331
>Janemba movie actually fits into the timeline
No it doesn't.

Vegeta is dead, and Gohan is continuing his Great Saiyaman antics.

Shouldn't he (and everyone else) be worried about Buu?
>>
>>151595114
>Potara = magic, but not Fusion Dance

<citation needed>
>>
>>151599916
So is this form stronger than SSJ3 too? It's just only below SSB then?
>>
>>151601323
>regular super saiyan
noone can win vs TOEI's fuccboipucci cash cow and the now reigning king of asspulls, Sturankusue.
>>
>>151601323
>SS1 Trunks is able to block and parry several attacks from SSR Black's Ki blade
>While SSGSS Vegeta gets "sneak attacked" in plain sight and done with stab of that same Ki blade
God Toei didn't even try.
>>
>>151600991
No, because I'm not underage
>>
>>151601323
See guys? Toyotaro sucks! No tension, no realism, inconsistent as fuck every chapter
>>
File: my one weakness.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
my one weakness.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>
>>151601478
Trunks already knew the move existed.

Vegeta didn't.

It's the whole "the same thing won't work on me twice!"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>151601547
>>151601478
>>151601323
>>151601538

> Toyofags are coming at full force
> ruining a good thread

Goddammit
>>
>>151601538
Except Black is still much more threatening in the anime.

If you think the villain-fodder and jobber Black from the manga provides the same tension, you're lying to yourself
>>
>>151601622
>Toyofags
>You need to be a Toyofag to point out shit writing

>ruining a good thread by discussing the series
That's telling.
>>
>>151601547
So basically this
>>
>>151594817
I want to fuck bulma anally, vaginally, orally and receive a tit fuck from lunch
>>
File: Flash banana peel.jpg (87KB, 500x460px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Flash banana peel.jpg
87KB, 500x460px
>>151601712
More like this actually
>>
File: toeigodlikewriting.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
toeigodlikewriting.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>goku
>ssb
>gets hit by a direct kamehameha from ssr black
>falls unconscious

>trunks
>ssj2
>gets hit with the same amount of force that ktfo'd ssb goku
>should be completely obliterated or at least fatally wounded
>lol no he gets to tank it with his plot sueper armor because why not
>>
>>151601444
>stronger than SS3
Wait, wasn't obvious?

>no muscles/energy fails
>introduced four arcs after SS3
>literally designed to be compared to SSB
Why not? I think the only question is if it's stronger or not than SSG
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OXoRpcf5b4
>>
https://www.inverse.com/article/25763-yamcha-dragon-ball

Yamcha fans are crawling out of the woodworks. This isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>151601672
> point out shit writing

You mean like how SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku?

Trunks said he couldn't beat Black at his best, yet SS2 Vegeta can toy with SS Black?

Not only was that shit writing on Toyo's part, he ruined a perfectly good villain by making him weakshit and losing his personality
>>
File: 12.png (548KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12.png
548KB, 954x1400px
>>151601712
Yeah, because characters are totally unable to evade clouds
>>
>>151601861
>yet SS2 Vegeta can toy with SS Black?
>What is Battle of Gods?

Still butthurt your favourite character lost a fight I see.
>>
>>151601814
> Implying Goku and Trunks were both at full-power before that attack

Do you know how stamina works?

Goku was concentrating on SSR Black for most of that fight, while Trunks had Future Zamasu.

Of course Goku was more exhausted
>>
>>151601908
>Temporary rage-boost from Bulma being hit
> permanent

Retard

> "lol you're just salty cause Black lost"

It's not just that, it makes zero sense as to WHY he lost
>>
File: crybb.jpg (24KB, 250x275px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crybb.jpg
24KB, 250x275px
>>151601622
>I was happy pretending that Toei version makes sense, why you don't let me be happy?
>>
>>151601888
> surprised by outside influence
>>
>>151601953
>Temporary
You mean like SSG retard?

>it makes zero sense
>Says the Toei shill
Except it does.
>>
>>151601957
> this faggot

these manga vs anime shitfests always ruins these threads

take your autism elsewhere
>>
File: 038 - 035.png (451KB, 964x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
038 - 035.png
451KB, 964x1400px
>>151601888
and this. They don't even need their eyes they can sense Ki.
>>
Filler beach episode when?
>>
So did they retcon the last chapter of DBZ?

Or are we eventually gonna get Oob?

Isn't it supposed to be 10 years after the boo fight and Pan is 4.

So the current events are 6 years after the Boo fight.
>>
>>151601861
SSJ3 is shit so no surprise there. Goku fucked up by wasting so many years with a form whose true power he can only use when he's literally dead.

Vegeta and Trunks being stronger due to only grinding the SSJ2 form makes sense.
>>
>>151601995
> SSG

What the fuck does that have to do with SS2 Vegeta beating SS Black when SS2 Trunks (SS3 Goku-tier) was nowhere near his level?

> Except it does
You're delusional
>>
>>151601861
>You mean like how SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku?
You mean like literally the only Toyotaro inconsistency so far :^) ? Too bad Toei can't say the same

>he ruined a perfectly good villain
>salty fag crying because Black doesn't have the ridicolous ability to become stronger than his opponent if plot requires also he's not Shadow the Saiyan anymore
>>
>>151602038
> sensing ki

Where theres a god-like ki around you, the ki of humans will be drowned out
>>
>>151601330
just like trunks didnt know the spirit bomb or mafuba
>>
Could Super Buu or Kid Buu tangle with Beerus? Remember that SS3 Goku couldn't actually step to the crazy fucker, he had to rely on the Genki Dama.

Also Super Buu has the best theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc
>>
>>151602065
>What the fuck does that have to do
>being this retarded
Oh god, SSG was also a temporary form which was made permanent in the manga. Which also appears to be the case with Vegeta muh Bulma powerup.
>>
>>151602059
> SS3 is shit
> SS3 Goku can handle Kid Buu for a while
> SS2 Vegeta couldn't do shit
>>
>>151602097
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
>>151602111
Is Super Buu aware that if you kill Kaio Shin Beerus dies?

Cause if so he'd just do that.

If it's Kid Buu probably not, remember that Beerus can technically just with you dead.
>>
>>151602068
>salty fag crying because Black doesn't have the ridicolous ability to become stronger

You mean zenkai?

Also doesn't change the fact that Black in the manga is BORING
>>
>>151602122
> SSG Ritual
> Raged SS2

Don't compare the two.

Also Beerus said Goku was a genius for even being able to absorb SSG in the first place
>>
>>151602128
And then he discovers he's literally unable to use his form's true power and it vanishes on him.

SSJ3 is all about short term gains. The idea that higher levels of SSJ like 2 and 3 are necessarily better is something that should really died a long time ago
>>
>>151594817
Titfuck-chi-chi I think that behind those conservative clothes she hides the biggest pair of tits in all db
anal- videl
vaginal- bulma
blowjob-Ranfan
>>
>>151594817
Dump everyone but Ranfan.

Do everything with Ranfan.
>>
>>151602149
You can sense it if you focus, but it's easy to be blind-sided when you're not expecting it.

Especially from insignificant Ki signatures
>>
>>151602160
>Is Super Buu aware that if you kill Kaio Shin Beerus dies?

Man, now I really wanna see Buu vs. Beerus. Someone (probably Satan or Goku) would tell him that, he wold set out to kill Kaioshin, then forget what he was even doing halfway through.
>>
Could DB super Gotenks beat DBS future Trunks?
>>
>>151602193
SS3 is bad for long-term fights. Not short spars like SS2 Trunks vs SS3 Goku
>>
>>151602189
>Don't compare the two.

Nice argument.

>Beerus said Goku was a genius for even being able to absorb SSG in the first place
And? Since Vegeta is able to go SSGSS too, this doesn't really help your case, besides that was God Ki not normal Ki.
>>
>>151602257
This is super Buu, so I'm assuming he's absorbed Piccolo. Meaning he can actually formulate a plan.
>>
>>151602161
>You mean zenkai?
You mean manga-Black?

zenkai = when a saiyan body is pushing near to death and recovers, become stronger
anime-Black cheated zenkai = lol if you punch me I become stronger than you xD

>not edgy masochist with scythe = boring
Here's your (You), enjoy it
>>
>>151602161
>You mean zenkai?
Top kek, Toei shills don't even know how Zenkai works.
>>
>>151601547
Let it be known that a Toyocuck ruined the whole thread

Possibly damage-control since Toyo fucked up the Future Trunks arc pretty early in
>>
>>151601852
yamacha was always a failure, always. he went out in the first round every tournament. the only time he was useful was when he and puar cut off gokus tail in the pilaf arc
>>
File: img_3606.png (1MB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img_3606.png
1MB, 2208x1242px
>>151602306
>when a saiyan body is pushing near to death and recovers
>>
>>151602244
You know Black literally can shot a blast to kill Goku, Trunks, Vegeta and the resistance at same time he flies to avoid the gas, right?
>>
Anyone else see Kanzenshuu forums after the last chapter was released?

They were having quite the field day
>>
>>151602388
Too bad Toei didn't remember the rules for his fight with SSB Vegeta or Rage SSB Goku.
>>
>>151602391
Again, it was a surprise. If he saw the Resistance first that would make sense
>>
>>151602270
It is good for spars in the sense Trunks is much weaker than Goku and he is trying to get a sense on where he is power wise.

Each form of SSJ drains more power as you go up so you end up wasting power on just keeping the form up. They are better on the short-term, but training the weaker forms gives you better gains in the long term. That's why post-BoG (Super Arc and Movie) Goku is only using his base, SSJ1, and God forms for the important stuff. SSJ2 and 3 are things he uses when he is testing people who are clearly weaker than him.
>>
>>151594861
I agree its not very good
>>
File: ok.png (95KB, 684x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ok.png
95KB, 684x377px
>>151602388
>ignoring Black literally stated since he's a Kaioshin in a saiyan body he become stronger every time he's hurt by Toeimagic
>>
>>151602450
>Too bad Toei didn't remember the rules for his fight with SSB Vegeta
>>
>>151602391
No anon, that would make anime Black competent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIhKswWkn5k
>>
File: 1478446706819.jpg (222KB, 1404x1092px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478446706819.jpg
222KB, 1404x1092px
Gohan has the strongest super saiyan form. God? Pfft. Try Super Saiyan Salaryman.
>>
>>151602441
Actually, they were much more civil than here (obviously)

Also many mangafags admitted to Toyo's screw-up
>>
File: Toei Zenkai.png (676KB, 966x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Toei Zenkai.png
676KB, 966x541px
>>151602556
Wrong fight, but yeah that one was strange too. For some reason after Vegeta beat the shit out of him, his weird non near death Zenkai stopped working.
>>
>>151602559
>Black
>Competent

Best part of the whole arc was when Vegeta gave Black a dressing down for stealing Kakarots body and expecting to have his combat experience/expertise. Super is garbage but it has its really hype moments.
>>
>>151602623
Say what you will about his power level, but I fucking loved seeing Mr. Satan and Gohan playing with Pan.
>>
>>151602471
>was a surprise
So? He see the gas, flies and say "fuck you ningens" and blast the gas cloud killing the heroes, really easy
Maybe you are retarded as anime-Black so you doesn't know how act properly against a shitty gas grenade
>>
>>151602654
Because Black got angry. He said never used rage to get a power boost until then

Vegeta got a similar boost when Beerus hit Bulma
>>
>>151602039
Bulma's thighs are juicy.
>>
>>151602784
>Because Black got angry
And? Why would that stop his Zenkai?
>>
>>151602683
> "he should've..."

Stuff like that happens all the time

Also, judging by Future Zamasu's composure and comment, he didn't care. "Let them go, they'll have to come back eventually"
>>
>>151601547
>>151602822
>he didn't care.
>>
>>151602822
>Stuff like that happens all the time
Yeah, if you born with extra chromosomes
>>
>>151602821
It didn't. Black just overpowered it with his rage boost.
>>
>>151602284
The plan would probably involve setting Goku and Vegeta against each other, and indulging Beerus' appetite for Earth food, while he sneaks off and blows Kaio Shin away, destroying Beerus From there he only needs to deal with Whis!
>>
>>151602854
Talking about Future Zamasu
>>
>>151602919
>It didn't.
Clearly it did, because he didn't get any stronger until he got mad, unlike when he faced Goku after taunting him with Chi Chi's death.
>>
>>151602919
WHY is that so bright? Fucking hurts my eyes
>>
> Toyotaro fucks up
> Toyocucks shifts the negative focus to Toei and events that happens later in the arc (that the manga hasn't even reached yet)

This is pretty smart actually...

Toyocucks in full damage-control mode
>>
File: Muh Smug!!!.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Muh Smug!!!.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>
Aaand thread ruined.
>>
>>151603016
>events that happens later in the arc (that the manga hasn't even reached yet)
Something butthurt Blackfags don't seem to realize.
>>
File: 40370906281.jpg (3KB, 106x126px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40370906281.jpg
3KB, 106x126px
how are sales/ratings/whatever for super? are people dropping it yet? is toei gonna drop it too?
>>
>>151602989
> Vegeta gets stabbed, losing to Black
> Vegeta gets zenkai, comes back and starts to overpower Black ("I am Vegeta-sama!! Scene)
> Black rages after being hurt by Vegeta, uses the rage boost to his advantage
>>
>>151603049
Except Toyo ruined Black early on.

No threat whatsoever. The first encounter with Black in the anime (before Future Zamasu interrupts the fight), had much more tension
>>
>>151603084

When Vegeta gets zenkai he got to the level of U6 Arc Kaioken Goku.
>>
>>151603084
>Black rages after being hurt by Vegeta, uses the rage boost to his advantage
Exactly his weird non near death Zenkai is a non factor for some reason.
>>
File: Fridge Saitama.png (190KB, 732x799px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fridge Saitama.png
190KB, 732x799px
Did you praise and adore Freeza, yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nPnYwfo8gA
>>
>>151603054
DBS is doing VERY good for Toei

TV views are always arouns the Top 10, and merchandise prints Toei money
>>
>>151603134
The zenkai worked, for a while.

Then Black got a "That's my Bulma!"-tier rage boost.
>>
File: irony.jpg (22KB, 369x364px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
irony.jpg
22KB, 369x364px
>>151603016
>Toei fucks up 90% of episodes
>Toeishills were waiting for one inconsistency in the manga all this time to finally complain about the superior version

>"toyocucks in damage-control mode"
>>
>>151601303
>You think it's possible for him to learn AND master the dance in the heat of battle?


>trunks learns mafuba from a youtube video in 15 minutes

>vegeta cant learn the fusion dance
>>
>>151603122
>No threat whatsoever.
You mean like anime Black who got rekted by SS2 Goku and failed to kill Future Trunks and the resistance for atleast one year. When Super Buu kill off all the humans on Earth within seconds?
Quit reaching Toei shill.
>>
File: 6895203.jpg (172KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6895203.jpg
172KB, 1024x768px
>>151603147
i cant believe people like this shit, i hope they all die
>>
>>151603196
> implying the difficulty level for the mafuba and fusion dance are the same
>>
>>151603195
One inconsistency that's big enough to ruin an entire villain, and possibly arc for taking the tension away

When has Toei gone this far?
>>
>>151603196
You have to be of similar height to do the fusion dance.

Vegeta is a manlet.
>>
>>151603196
There is a difference.
Vegeta isn't a Gary-Stu
>>
File: (You) girl.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
(You) girl.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>151603214
>people aren't allowed to like the things I like
>>
>>151603231
the difficulty for mafuba should be higher

fusion dance is just perfect body control which should be fairly easy for someone of vegeta's caliber

I still dont know how trunks learned mafuba from a phone when goku took all day from roshi to get it
>>
>>151603253
>One inconsistency that's big enough to ruin an entire villain, and possibly arc for taking the tension away
See >>151601547
>>
>>151603214
It's children and nostalgiafags, they can't see past the shiny new super saiyan powerup and crude, slapstick humor.
>>
File: 9104863506736177.jpg (247KB, 1224x1445px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9104863506736177.jpg
247KB, 1224x1445px
>>151603269
no, they can like what i like
>>
>>151603201
>who got rekted by SS2 Goku
Pretty close fight that got interrupted. It was nothing like how Vegeta humiliates Black in the manga

>Super Buu kill off all the humans on Earth within seconds

Black killed almost everyone save for a few. Would Super Buu think to check underground?
>>
>>151603271
Goku took all night from Roshi to get how you get the target in the urn.

Trunks had Mai holding the urn.

Yeah, it's still bullshit, I know.
>>
>>151603321
>nostalgiafags
nah, i am a nostalgiafag and im mad they are ruining all it
>>
>>151603281
See: >>151601712

Also not as bad either way. Blinded vs being toyed around by someone who should be far weaker than you
>>
>>151603260
So is Goku.
>>
>>151603271
Fusion Dance requires perfect sync, and for the dancers to be of equal height

Also the risk of Fat Gogeta
>>
>>151603328
>Pretty close fight that got interrupted.
Sure because Goku almost passed out like Black did here right? >>151603018

>Black killed almost everyone save for a few.
>almost everyone save for a few.
Fucking Turtle was still alive, fuck out of here.

>Would Super Buu think to check underground?
Yes because he killed everyone except Satan and Tien.
>>
>>151603374
See >>151601812 and >>151602559 and >>151602038
and >>151601888


>Top kek Universe level threat being thwarted by regular humans using conventional means.
>b-but there's still a sense of danger
Nope.
>>
>>151603487
>Sure because Goku almost passed out like Black did
Still a very different fight. Watch SS2 Goku vs Black. It's nowhere near the same amount of humiliation that was the SS2 Vegeta vs SS Black fight.

Also, in the anime Black immediately said it was a good thing, and he'll get more "perfect" as a result, keeping the tension there.
>>
File: best db girl.jpg (20KB, 236x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
best db girl.jpg
20KB, 236x308px
>>151594817
I refuse to play your game. Ranfan was married to an off-screen Trunks (no affiliation with our Trunks) and only teases evil men who cannot resist temptation, Bulma has Vegeta, Chi-Chi has Son Goku, and Videl has Gohan. Mai was claimed by Trunks so she's out of the question. I cannot defile the purity of another man's woman. I'm not into NTR.

That's why I'd choose the only objectively pure woman. Best yet, I'd get both sides of her all to myself. Tien is gay so she's entirely pure. All she needs is a good man to love and protect and she'd turn over a new leaf. Plus she's a /k/ crossboarder so we have a lot in common.

I'd impregnate both versions of Launch for at least 2 kids, ass fuck her while shaking pepper on the bed, and have her give me head during a titfuck before ending with an hour long mating press. Then I'd put a ring on it, cuddle, and discuss our bright and shining future together. Our purity would produce the strongest earthlings. Our children would but only need to sneeze to turn into a SSJ. Goku would be wishing that Gohan was half the warrior as my son, and even Vegeta would blush downcast with shame after he see's a true elite while his kid fucks around with some 50 year old bitch who wished herself young. With Lunch as my wife I'd easily surpass Whis and Beerus, claim my victory at the multiversal tournament, defeat both Zeno and F. Zeno in a one-to-two handicapped fight to the death, spare and befriend them, and gain my own personal galaxy as a prize to be seeded by my offspring as a new planetary race born from my seed mingled through Lunch's glorious birthing faculties.

Then, and only then, do you have permission to reflect upon your shitty (You)-bait and realize the error of your ways, you insufferable heathen with shit taste and a fetish for defiling another man's woman. You're a sick bastard and I hope you feel ashamed of yourself. Be jealous at my nobility and love of the pure! Be jelly!!

I love you, Lunch.
>>
>>151603487
>Turtle
It's a fucking turtle. You think Zamasu killed every fish and bug too?

He's more preoccupied with humans.

> Yes because he killed everyone except Satan and Tien.
Humans weren't hiding underground then, as they were during Black.
>>
>>151603688
it was funny the first time
>>
>>151594861

Yea twas pretty bad especially compared to the tourney arc before it which was actually pretty good.

The manga so far seems to be on the road to fixing a lot of the bullshit while keeping the most badass parts

>Black introduction being much better
>No multiple time hopping and jobbing
>in depth explanation of things like the time rings and trunks power level
>vegeta not jobbing
>black using super saiyan and not pulling rose out his ass

Its amazing people still don't think toyotaro is our guy.
>>
>>151600976
Too bad Gogeta isn't even canon
>>
>>151603583
>thwarted
It was a temporary stall. That's it.

> "ohh but humans were able to stall the villain a bit. Zero tension!"
Yes there is. And definitely much more than the manga (if the manga even has any)
>>
File: 1467851614462.png (768KB, 699x566px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467851614462.png
768KB, 699x566px
>>151603726
>he thinks I'm doing this for humor
>>
>>151603643
>SS2 Vegeta vs SS Black fight.
Please, he was doing fine until Vegeta went SSB and Vegeta was going all out unlike Goku who was fucking around in the anime fight and Black still looked like a wreck afterwards.

>Also, in the anime Black immediately said it was a good thing, and he'll get more "perfect" as a result, keeping the tension there.
You mean like Zamasu healing Black and saying that their one step closer to the Ultimate body in the manga? God the bias is real.
>>
>>151601242
The point was to nerf fusion so it's not a trump card to resolve everything.
>>
>>151603730
>vegeta not jobbing
Instead he makes the main villain job

Good move, Toyo
>>
>>151601666
Yeah lets have base Black magically stronger than SSB Vegeta cuz fuck logic or power levels.
>>
File: IMG_2228.jpg (20KB, 300x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2228.jpg
20KB, 300x272px
>>151594991
>Brolyfags will defend this
>>
>>151603792
>he was doing fine until Vegeta went SSB
Lol no he wasn't. SS2 Vegeta was winning.

SSB was just overkill.

> You mean like Zamasu healing Black and saying that their one step closer to the Ultimate body in the manga?
One is a pretty close fight (even though Goku didn't go full-power)

The other was compete annihilation in Vegeta's favor...when Vegeta should've lost to SS Black as SS2 easily.
>>
>>151594778

Was the witch a kai since their fusion is permanent? Or was the 1 hour thingy just an asspull?
>>
>>151603877
>Yeah lets have base Black magically stronger than SSB Vegeta
He wasnt though.

Black was just being cocky, smug self. But he was being pushed back as well. And then transformed.
>>
>>151603780
>It was a temporary stall. That's it.
Yet, if they weren't stalled they would have won. So still a massive failure.


>Yes there is. And definitely much more than the manga
Sure, anime Black failed to kill Future Mai, Future Trunks and the resistance several times.
He been on this planet atleast one year and fail to do something Super Buu did in seconds.
Plus Goku and pals keep coming and going into the Future as they please because Black and Zamasu are to incompetent to stop them.

Oh the tension.
>>
>>151603951
It needs to be at least one Kai to be permanent
>>
>>151603416
Goten and Trunks have the same height difference as Goku and Vegeta. If anything, they require them to be of similar strength.
>>
>>151603253
>Hey, guys, It's me, Toyotaro. You remember that about Trunks being SS3? Forget it
>"ruin an entire villain"
Try harder, toeishill.

>When has Toei gone this far?
When all villains are a joke because we know if they aren't strong enough, they become strong without excuse?

>manga-Hit's ki is weaker than Goku's, but his techniques make of he a good god tier adversary
>manga-Black is weaker than Goku, but a proper zenkai (once) makes it he stronger also allow it goes Rose

>anime-Hit's ki is weaker than Goku's, but his techniques make of he a good god tier adversary... then he becomes stronger before be defetaed because toei magic. Then Goku use a real technique to become stronger... but Hit becomes several times stronger again. Forget the techniques, this is the typhical shitty battle ala toei, just raw ki and punches and "I'M STRONGER THAN YOU NOW", "NO, I'M STRONGER THAN YOU NOW"
>anime-Black is weaker than Goku, but a proper zenkai makes it he stronger also allow it goes Rose... then he becomes stronger before be defetaed because toei zenkai magic. Then Goku finally surpass him.... but Black becomes stronger again (proper zenkai? No, cheated one). Then another one surpass him but Black becomes stronger again etc

We already know how the next villain will be in the anime, starts weaker than Goku, then becomes stronger and finally when protagonist will defead him [TOEI MAGIC] and villain becomes stronger and Toei can make 10 more episodes
>>
File: zamasss.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zamasss.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
Post R63
>>
File: Burraku.jpg (107KB, 758x1015px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Burraku.jpg
107KB, 758x1015px
>>151603980
>Sure, anime Black failed to kill Future Mai

Black's attitude and strength in the anime adds to the tension

Black jobbing in the manga (when he shouldn't have in the first place) takes away tension
>>
>>151603980
>He been on this planet atleast one year and fail to do something Super Buu did in seconds.

That's because Goku Black is sadistic, and wants to kill the mortals by hand. He already did so on other planets (according to him), so he wanted to take his sweet time and annihilate mortals. You guys seem to forget that Super Buu killed them quickly so there wouldn't be any distractions.
>>
>>151601861

It's like people forget the super saiyan transformations are multipliers. They even explain it right in the manga, trunks trained his base power level so he's much stronger as a ss2.

Ss2 also being basically the perfected form of super saiyan also means he has nuch better ki control than a ss3 goku would even if ss3 goku was stronger.
>>
File: 014 - 12.png (415KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
014 - 12.png
415KB, 954x1400px
>>151603912
>Lol no he wasn't. SS2 Vegeta was winning.
And? He was still holding his own.

>One is a pretty close fight (even though Goku didn't go full-power)
Again wrong
>Sure because Goku almost passed out like Black did here right?
>>151603018

>The other was compete annihilation in Vegeta's favor
No shit, Vegeta was using SSB and going for the kill.
>when Vegeta should've lost to SS Black as SS2 easily.
No, he shouldn't have.
>>
>>151604043
I wish Zamasu was female now.
>>
File: 1401921789021.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401921789021.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>151604079
>His inability to kill the people he's trying to kill adds to the tension
>>
>>151604026
>You remember that about Trunks being SS3? Forget it
But that's when he fucked up. This means Black is stronger than SS3 Goku

Yet Vegeta beats him as SS2.

> Uses Hit as an example
Hit was weak in the manga. And made the Goku vs Hit fight in the manga less epic.

I wouldn't count that as a plus.
>>
>>151604160
No it's his ability to actually be a terrifying antagonist for the main characters
>>
>>151601666
>>151601861

People crying about black not being final fantasy final boss really have no right to complain about the story.

Any villain can feel threatening if they pull powers out the ass, remember that dumbass scythe thing? They didn't even try to explain that and that served absolutely no purpose but to drag the arc further.

In the manga black is at least a character and if anything feels more like a zamasu that took a body he didn't know how to use out of spite then a fanfiction evil goku.
>>
File: IMG_2229.png (700KB, 644x1116px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2229.png
700KB, 644x1116px
Who did this midget dick to get tall children?
>>
File: Sumg Ouchie.gif (3MB, 380x211px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sumg Ouchie.gif
3MB, 380x211px
>>151604203
Sure.
>>
>>151603980
>>151604110
Actually Buu did that, because others were stalling for time, while Piccolo trains Gotenks in HTC
He was like "I want to fight NOW"
They were like "Well why dont'chu kill some humans while you wait, huh?"
then he kills everyone with one attack "NOW!!!"
>>
>>151604110
>That's because Goku Black is sadistic, and wants to kill the mortals by hand.
Nice headcanon.
>>
>>151602941
Whis vanishes if Beerus dies. He can't return until a new god is made.
>>
>>151594922

You really think Toriyama really sat on his ass one day while writing that Vegeto defused due to Buu's magical air within his body then proceeded to say

>Alright, 20 years from now i'll explain it in my Zamasu arc.

It's a recon, plain and simple.
>>
>>151594817
Anal Bulma, blowjob from Ranfan, tittyfuck Chichi and have sweet consensual vaginal sex with Videl.
>>
>>151604228
>remember that dumbass scythe thing? They didn't even try to explain that

Yes, Black did. See: >>151602784
>>
>>151604297
Headcanon? Zamasu has an ego the size of Shenron's dick, do you really think he wouldn't to "These ningen need to suffer slowly"? Come on anon, there's headcanon and then there's common sense.

>>151604262
Piccolo should have said do it slowly.
>>
File: Dragon Ball v12-181.jpg (905KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dragon Ball v12-181.jpg
905KB, 2037x3056px
>People talking about tension in Dragon Ball
Really?
>>
>>151604341
Not that anon, and yes you're right. It's a legitimate retcon.

But at least it explains a precious plot-hole from back then.
>>
>>151604228
(You).
>>
>>151604297
Black stabs himself in the hand when he was losing to Vegeta
>>
>>151604258
> SNIPER attack surprises Black, but doesn't do any damage to him
> pretending this means anything
>>
>>151604354
> Zamasu has an ego the size of Shenron's dick
More like SUPER Shenron's dick
>>
>>151604354
>Headcanon?
Yes, headcanon. Black fucking destroys the time machine so that Trunks is trapped in the past. He did so because Trunks kept stopping him from killing the humans, he wanted to get shit over with. Pay attention.
>>
>>151600976
I mean if they didn't asspull the rule we'd be stuck with Vegito forever.
>>
>>151604492
>he wanted to get shit over with
Or he just wanted Trunks to stop running away.

Anyway was it ever confirmed that EVERY SINGLE LAST human was killed off by Buu?

How about people working in tunnels or deep underwater?
>>
File: Dragon Ball v7-170.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dragon Ball v7-170.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>151604258
Uppa dad>>Black
>>
>>151604571
> Sniper out of nowhere vs gun in your face

I'd imagine Goku would have that same reaction if he was the target instead.
>>
File: At last.png (582KB, 974x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
At last.png
582KB, 974x536px
>>151604568
>Or he just wanted Trunks to stop running away.
Again, nice headcanon.


>Anyway was it ever confirmed that EVERY SINGLE LAST human was killed off by Buu?
The only humans apart from those on Kami's lookout left alive were Satan and Tien we didn't see anyone else.
>>
>>151604175
>But that's when he fucked up.
That's the point you retard
Toyo fucked up saying Trunks is SS3 tier, it's a wrong statement, Toyo first inconsistency... and that's all. Is Trunks so strong? Isn't. How that ruins Black? Because his base isn't stronger than SS3 Goku as anime-Black? If you don't remember, "beyond god" state isn't a thing in the manga but SSB still the same

base manga-Goku < base anime-Goku ("beyond god") < SSB manga-Goku = SSB anime-Goku

Same for Black, manga-Black base can't be equal to anime one, even if his Rose form is SSB tier too


>Hit
In the manga, Goku had to use strategy to beat Hit during the whole fight.
In the anime, once Hit is already defeated he "growns stronger" and fucks the whole fight. Hit is supposed to be an assassin based on special techniques, but Toei can't handle something like that so how ends? "I'm stronger than you" "no, I'm stronger than you now". No more techniques, strategy or menace, just two guys screaming until Toei finally ends the fight. Toei destroyed what Hit represents in this fight
>>
>>151604654
Black has killed 99% of the population.

Mai said the Human Resistance was all there was left of the humans, and that there was a lot less of them now.

They were probably people that lucked out and survived (or decendants of them) because they were in locations like underwater, underground, outerspace, or places similar to that of Kami's hideout
>>
>>151604258
Universe tier threat can't react to a bullet, fucking Raditz could do that.
>>
>>151604347
Black literally says he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing with the scythe, the fissure and the narutoclones
>>
File: latest[1].png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
latest[1].png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>151604242
>>
>>151604761
>Black has killed 99% of the population.
Nice headcanon bruh

>Mai said the Human Resistance was all there was left of the humans
Well she's wrong and how the fuck would she even know?
>>
>>151604347
>Pulls scythe out of hand cause "muh rage"
>Cuts whole in sky that makes clones
>Vegeta: what is that?
>Black: I dunno...FEAR ME!

Fucking autism
>>
>>151604713
Toyo is still continuing the manga, without ever saying "oops I was wrong about Trunks". He didn't make any character say that either.

So we (the audience) are led to believe that base Black is far stronger than SS3 Goku.

Not our fault he fucked up. If he wants to fix it, he can't ignore it.

> Hit
And yet, in the manga, Goku gave up. Even though he was much weaker, and realistically could've beaten him.

Anime Goku giving up made much more sense.
>>
>>151604775
He wasn't even looking. It was a fucking sniper shot.

Remember when the same thing happened to "universe-tier" Goku with Sorbet's gun? Except that one didn't miss.
>>
>>151604903
>Even though he was much weaker, and realistically could've beaten him.
>Anime Goku giving up made much more sense.
You clearly don't understand Goku's character.
>>
>>151604800
It came through his rage. What he didn't know was the extent of his power.
>>
>>151604883
> lol headcanon
> implying Android 8 is a human

Mai literally says that the Resistance was all that was left of them retard

> Well she's wrong

Says you? That's a fucking headcanon.
>>
>>151604883
i loved how well they animated number 8 in that episode
>>
>>151604713
How is that a fuck up when in the anime ss2 goku beats black too? Or did people just forget that.

People just can't accept ss2 vegeta is stronger than ss3 goku. Its not like it matters, both of them rely more on blue now anyway.
>>
>>151604451
Mei didn't hit Black tho she barely missed...
>>
>>151605054
>implying Android 8 is a human
Look at the people behind him retard.

>Says you?
Says the fucking pic retard and the Genki Dama.
>>
>>151604875
>supposed to be a demon
>looks like an angel similar to Whis and Vados

Could it be?
>>
File: 1426628345067.gif (3MB, 340x286px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426628345067.gif
3MB, 340x286px
>>151604956
>Sniper>>>>>>Universe tier threat
>>
>>151605128
She is actually Makaishin
Basically Fallen Supreme Kai
There is like a whole subrace of Makaishins
>>
File: 155645486523.gif (423KB, 600x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
155645486523.gif
423KB, 600x338px
>>151604875
brah
>>
>>151604989
If Goku wanted to give up because Hit couldn't use his killing techniques, he would've done so at the beginning.

If he could've won, he should've. And maybe ask to fight Hit later.
>>
>>151604875
Post more Towa
>>
>>151605046
But she missed anon

Also sniper has more force than a handgun
>>
>>151605382
Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>151605427
>But she missed anon
and his bitch ass still fell down? Top kek

>Also sniper has more force than a handgun
And? He's a planet buster.
>>
>>151605122
> behind him
> a cave

Looks like Android 8's taking the role of Future Mai for another sect of the Human Resistance
>>
>>151604903
>Toyo is still continuing the manga, without ever saying "oops I was wrong about Trunks"
Toriyama continued his manga, without saying "oops I was wrong about Dende being adult at the start of Buu saga or a lot of stuff more"
Toei still continuing animes, without ever say "oops I was wrong about thousands of inconsistencies for decades"
Your point?

>Goku giving up
Except that's wrong. Manga-Hit can beat a SSB with a raw ki lower than SS Goku... using ONE technique. That's fucking terrifying. If Hit have even more techniques he's for sure much stronger than that he can show in the tournament. Both Goku have the same reason to give up, they want beat (or be beated by) the true Hit, not a restrained one. Both cases are the same, no one makes more sense.
>ignoring the point of anime-Hit is a wasted character
>>
>>151605534
Nice headcanon bruh
>>
>>151605443
But he fought him anyway, knowing that Hit can't use his full arsenal of techniques
>>
File: 1478381151611.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478381151611.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Why didn't Gowasu just fuse with the tea?
>>
>>151605515
> Fell down
Because of the shock? The chair isn't a god-tier chair

>And? He's a planet buster.
So is Goku, but not even he is immune to sneaky snipers
>>
>>151604993
>stab your own hand
>"rage"
Nice asspull rage scythe
>>
>>151605562
> i can only argue with "muh headcanon"

Point is there aren't much humans left
>>
>>151605633
He was raging because of Vegeta overpowering him

His just took on the form of a scythe
>>
>>151605614
The tea needs an ear for the earring
>>
>>151605685
the handle of the cup
>>
>>151605656
> i can only argue with "muh headcanon"
Post proof then retard.

>Point is there aren't much humans left
Well your point is wrong.
>>
>>151605685
Handle
>>
>>151605614
Teawasu
"Zamasu, make me some ME"
>>
Why are toyocucks bringing up old shit like Mai sniping Black (and failing), and Black not killing Android 8?

Did something happen last chapter?
>>
>>151605705
> "there's still plenty of people lol"

Future Mai fucking said there wasn't
>>
>>151605681
>of Vegeta overpowering him
Then the stab was pointless? So anime-Black isn't only edgy, he's emo too
>>
Hey does anyone ever fantasize about fucking bulma ?
>>
File: vegeta derp.png (868KB, 703x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vegeta derp.png
868KB, 703x576px
>>151605740
>doesn't happened last chapter
>so doesn't count
>>
>>151605800
constantly. teen bulma is top tier. i would wish for her panties like oolong, cum all over them and force her to wear them.
>>
>>151605624
>Because of the shock?
Which shouldn't have been a thing >>151605046

>So is Goku, but not even he is immune to sneaky snipers
Ray gun which was brought as a back up plan to deal with a worn down Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sniper on peak condition Black.
>>
>>151605853
I wish to cum inside her asshole nd make her push it out and snort it from her nose
>>
>>151605778
Again wrong see >>151604883 >>151603487 and the fucking Genki Dama
>>
>>151605779
Anime Black is cocky, smug, and flamboyant too.

Manga Black is bland. Not to mention weak as shit.
>>
File: ow.png (58KB, 223x254px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ow.png
58KB, 223x254px
>>151604258
Why is Mai so bad at shooting? Hitting the fucking potara when his head is so HUGE?
>>
>>151605908
>Which shouldn't have been a thing
Sniper shock >>>> Handgun shock

Also Mai MISSED. The force pushed the chair, unlike Beerus absorbing the shock.
>>
>>151605939
> Android 8 + a few people + a turtle
> There's totally people left on Earth!
>>
>people complain that trunks powerup is an asspull (rightly so)
>nobody cares that zamasu just "became" the universe because ???
that's the bigger asspull in my opinion.
>>
>>151605993
>Sniper shock >>>> Handgun shock
Doesn't matter to a planet buster.

>Also Mai MISSED
and his bitch ass still fell down? Top kek
>>
>>151606028
>*plenty* of people

Obviously there are people left
>>
>>151606035
Immortal God with no vessel to contain him
>>
>>151606049
You're arguing in circles

Read: >>151605624
>>
>>151594817
Ranfan is definitely getting it in the ass I can tell you that much.
>>
File: 27.png (389KB, 957x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
27.png
389KB, 957x1400px
>>151605957
>isn't edgy and emo, so is bland
>weak because isn't SSB before reach SSR just like anime-Black
Try harder
>>
>>151606084
like i said, asspull
>>
File: dragonball.webm (979KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dragonball.webm
979KB, 1280x720px
>>151605993
>Pretend that gun actually does shit when people have been tanking blasts which can destroy an entire planet since forever

The anime is just retarded

Seriously though, i dont understand how can people eat this shit tier animation up
>>
>>151606028
>being this retarded
If a fucking turtle in plain sight is alive and well clearly Black wasn't working too hard and again the fucking Genki Dama that overpowered someone fighting on par with SSB Vegito. Clearly slows there was quite a lot of people left.
>>
>>151605964
>she shoots his hair
>>
>>151606146
*SSB tier
>>
>>151605957
>isn't a gay faggot
>is building up like any other DBZ character before they reach a stronger form
he'll be the better black by the end of the manga arc
>>
>>151606125
Read >>151605908
>>
>>151606146
> isn't edgy and emo, so is bland
Dont ignore my previous post

> weak because isn't SSB before reach SSR
No, he's weak cause he lost to SS2 Vegeta as a SS. While he can beat SS2 Trunks (SS3 Goku-tier) as base.

So it's either that, or Toyotaro fucked up the whole thing by saying SS2 Trunks is on par with SS3 Goku and never addressed it.
>>
>>151606149
It's not about tanking the shot. Mai missed and the force pushed the chair.

Black only fell because his chair fell
>>
if gotenks could go ssj3, why couldn't bejita?
>>
File: stop.jpg (255KB, 1129x706px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
stop.jpg
255KB, 1129x706px
>>151606263
>While he can beat SS2 Trunks (SS3 Goku-tier) as base.

Trunk was literally malnourished / got his shit constantly pushed in before

Even if he used SS2, it doesnt mean that his power was SS2 level

Remember how SSB Vegeta was weaker than Red Goku? It was pretty obvious, why is there still niggas who dont get it
>>
>>151606302

Vegeta knew better than to waste his time with that shitty form
>>
>>151606183
>Genki Dama that overpowered someone fighting on par with SSB Vegito.

SSB Vegetto had the edge. Zamasu was just immortal.

Also the Genki Dama was big because = SSRage Trunks + Goku +Vegeta + Gowasu + Kaioshin + everyone else

Kaioshin alone (dwarves Buu Saga Piccolo, who is much stronger than Freeza in Namek) can make a Spirit Bomb that big.
>>
>>151606302
Toriyama probably never liked Vegeta's SSJ3 look so he chose not to include it ever.
>>
>>151606302
Because Toriyama doesnt wanna bother with it


Why waste your time with a shittier and weaker transformation when you can just recolor his old form to be a stronger form
>>
File: 1478434571078.png (463KB, 800x616px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1478434571078.png
463KB, 800x616px
>>151594817
>Chi-Chi
Normal sex
>Videl
Anal Sex
>Ran Fan
Blowjob
>Bulma
Titfuck.
>>
>>151606216
>building up like any other DBZ character
Yea character. Not villain.

Except maybe with the exception Imperfect Cell, but he did wreck 17 and nearly killed Piccolo. Then absorbed 17 pretty quickly.
>>
>>151606219
Read the response to that.

Reply to the final one before you started going in circles
>>
>>151606263
>don't ignore my previous post
I don't

>he's weak cause he lost to SS2 Vegeta as a SS
>some guy is as SS1 stronger than a SS2, but weaker than another SS2, so he's weak
Are you literally retarded?

>also still pushing inconsistency SS2 Trunks being SS3 Goku tier
Anime-Trunks is already SSB tier even before goes SSA, then
>>
>>151606342
>Trunk was literally malnourished
He was hungry, but he wasn't like a starving kid in africa.

Also he had SS2 when fighting Dabura. He could've easily beaten base form Black when he appeared.
>>
>>151604883
That's a jinzoningen/"Android" (really, he's a cyborg).
>>
>>151606528
>but he wasn't like a starving kid in africa

Nigga it was fucking world's end and all they had left was some shitty canned food. Fuck more do you want?

>He had SS2 when fighting Dabura

Nigga it doesnt have shit to do with anything, Black destroyed the world way later

Bloody fucking miserable retard
>>
God Blackfags are obnoxious as hell
>Shit on Sean Schemmel because of his Black voice in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 even though he had no familiarity with the character compared to Masako Nozawa who had much more time with the character.

>Shits on Toyotaro because they're butthurt their favorite character lost a fight and keep bitching we haven't seen as much of his character in the short amount of time he has appeared compared to his anime counterpart whose arc has completed.
>>
>>151606545
do we have an actual source on 8 being a cyborg instead of an android
well, he was revived by Namekian DragonBalls I guess, but that might be Toriyama forgetting things
>>
>>151606584
Also considering how much Saiyan eat / use their energy. Yes he was fucking starving, fucking retard
>>
>>151606471
>Read the response to that.
Right back at you.
>>
>>151606183
Why would he kill a turtle? It's not a filthy ningen.
>>
>>151606483
>some guy is as SS1 stronger than a SS2, but weaker than another SS2, so he's weak

Black beat SS2 Trunks at base form

> "I can't defend this point, so let me bring up a totally unrelated issue...Anime-Trunks is already SSB tier even before goes SSA!"

He caught Black off-guard, and then got beaten by him.

He was primarily concentrating on Future Zamasu anyway, while Goku was focused on Black.
>>
>>151594817

Bulma is a slut so her vag and shitter are prolly loose af. But being the slut she is she'd give mean ass bj's. Blowjob from her.

Chi chi is pretty faithful and old school and is also clearly a freak, so anal for her.

Videl must be broken and she probably has the tightesr puss having on to deal with gohans poodledick. She's getting the seed in the babymaker.

Ranfan is bad enough for all the above but sadly we're leftbwith the tit job from her.
>>
>>151606644
The turtle is not a ningen, but he's surely filthy
>>
>>151606584
>Black destroyed the world way later
Actually he showed up pretty much right after Dabura.

At least in the manga. So SS2 Trunks should've easily defeated Black then.
>>
>>151606598
Daizenshuu 4 and 7 say he has a human base. I guess that's obvious considering he looks like Frankenstein's Monster.
>>
You know a character is shit when you make him weaker and suddenly he's not 'interesting' anymore

AKA Black

>Me no like manga because n-no smug!!

Toeifags everybody
>>
>>151606620
> i have no argument

I accept your concession then. Gg, anon
>>
>>151606734
>Me no like manga because n-no smug!!

Toyocucks defending their shit Black character everybody
>>
File: towa embarrassed.png (3MB, 2562x3198px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
towa embarrassed.png
3MB, 2562x3198px
>>151605397
You do wonder if Zamasu will be strung up into the Xenoverse plot since he's not exactly a normal character in the context of the story.
>>
>>151606710
He "showed" as in he stayed in the background mumbling some autist shit like " the destruction god is ded now"

Nothing said that he fight Trunk right after that. Nothing pointed to that scene where base Black beat SS2 Trunk was right after that. If anything it was sometime / a long time later

It was shown that Trunk got his ass chased down by Black constantly the day before
>>
File: MZamasu PL.png (2MB, 953x1606px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MZamasu PL.png
2MB, 953x1606px
>>151606386
>SSB Vegetto had the edge
No he didn't. Fused Zamasu knocked him on his ass and took a final kamahamaha like it was nothing.

>Goku +Vegeta
Who spent most of their Ki on the fusion.

>SSRage Trunks +
Weaker than Black by himself.

>Gowasu + Kaioshin
Both of which who were weaker than Zamasu by himself. Also pic related. Fused Zamasu should atleast God of Destruction by this line.
>>
>>151606802
I'm not defending shadow the saiyan, that character is shit no matter what version we're talking about
>>
File: cat.jpg (82KB, 370x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cat.jpg
82KB, 370x551px
Well, let's be honest here

Black is a fucking minor villain, what more do you want? Most of his character is recycled idea / stuff

>H-he r-ruled the universe
>H-he is a god
>>
>>151606742
>i have no argument
Glad you can admit it anon. So we argee Black getting knocked on his ass by a bullet stupid.
>>
>>151606851
Great, then Trunks had some time recuperate and eat a big meal before fighting Black as SS2
>>
>Vegeta punches the smug out of that faggot's face in the manga
>Blackfags assblasted

Hahahahaha this is nice
>>
File: Joker This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Joker This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>151606734
>You know a character is shit when you make him weaker and suddenly he's not 'interesting' anymore
>>
>>151606983
So? That only means that Black could beat SS2 Trunk

And then later on he could beat a malnourished SS2 Trunk at his base

Do you have brain problem?

>B-but the anime

The anime is retarded
>>
File: 026 - 24.png (396KB, 951x1400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
026 - 24.png
396KB, 951x1400px
>>151607029
I know, it's great.
>>
So SS2 Vegeta being stronger than SS3 tier Trunks is shit writing

But Trunks with his fanfic form being stronger than both Blue Goku and Vegeta is an 'ok ok'?
>>
>>151607113
It's nice to see vegeta actually not job for once
>>
>>151606855
>No he didn't.
Vegetto had him on edge the whole time. He barely did any damage to Vegetto except maybe that one attack, where Vegetto led him into a Spirit Sword stab

> Who spent most of their Ki on the fusion.
The moment they de-fused, they got their heads bashed in. But they still had some ki left. I don't think it's ever said that fusion completely depletes you of your ki.

We don't have many examples to go by, so I'll use SS4 Gogeta as an example. When they de-fused, they still had some energy left

> Weaker than Black by himself.
But not the combination of all the other ki + his own. Also, he had Blackmasu's fusion backfiring in his favor.

> Gowasu + Kaioshin
It's the combination I'm talking about. It adds up. Plus, as I mentioned before, the flawed-fusion was having a negative effect.
>>
>>151607113
Also I don't know why so much butthurt

Next chapter he'll get SSR and will start acting like the gay coldsteel the hedgeheg he is in the anime
>>
>>151606896
>>151606924

> Before last chapter
"Wow! Black is awesome!"

> After last chapter
"Black has been lame the whole time!"
>>
File: Facepalm_vegeta.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Facepalm_vegeta.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>151606948
> you're wrong because of X
> well you're wrong because of Y
> w-well you're wrong because of...X!

See how stupid you sound anon?
>>
>>151607152
>But Trunks with his fanfic form being stronger than both Blue Goku and Vegeta is an 'ok ok'?

Or regular Super Saiyan Trunks being able to block and parry several attacks from Super Saiyan Rose Black's Ki blade and then kick him into a building.

While Base Black tanked hits from Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta.
>>
>>151607029
Black losing would've been fine if it was ONLY SSB Vegeta vs SS Black

You can't deny Toyotaro fucked up with having SS2 Vegeta beating SS Black. Not when base Black beats SS2 Trunks.
>>
>>151607278
>still no argument
I thought we were done?
>>
>>151607178
But Vegeta having his ass kicked is funny, that's one of the things I don't like of the manga
>>
>>151607244
I never liked Black, anon

He's just a fanfic tier character to make the kids hard because 'muh MC evil version'
>>
>>151607059
>That only means that Black could beat SS2 Trunk

Except he shouldn't. Not when he can't even beat SS2 Vegeta

> b-but muh Toyo

Toyotaro ia a hack
>>
>>151607353
What's wrong there?
>>
>>151607178
> for once

Did you forget...?
>>
>>151607232
It's not simply about Black losing

See: >>151607353
>>
>>151606665
>at base form
You mean a malnourished Trunks? Because the last chapter also states Trunks fighted SS Black in the past, which proves Trunks was more defiant for Black in the past

>"totally unrelated issue"
Are you trying to push an inconsistency to make the manga look bad, so I'm asking you if is fair do the same with the anime. Sad you are too retarded to realize how shitty your arguments are.

>He caught Black off-guard >>151601323
HAHAHAHA nice joke
Why you even try it? Even ignoring how a SSR is kicked by a SS2 weaker than SS2 Goku, what's about Zamasu fighting SSB Goku and Vegeta? He's inmortal, not super strong, but there's a lot of parts with Zamasu fighting Goku, not only using his inmortality to receive attacks instead Black, fighting Goku.
If you are legitimately trying makes us believe that Toei power scale makes any sense you are literally too stupid to deserve a (You)

>He was primarily concentrating on Future Zamasu anyway, while Goku was focused on Black.
That's how Toei should did the fight. Zamasu is SS2 tier, Black is SSB tier, so Trunks fights Zamasu and Goku fights Black but Toei can't simply handle that, they want more chaotic fights, more episodes, more money. At least you are more inteligent than they.
>>
>>151607438
Toyo said SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku in an earlier chapter
>>
>>151607362
Yes apparently since you cannot come up with anything

Later anon
>>
>>151607526
So? In the fight against that shitty Anubis, SS2 Vegeta was pretty much SS3 Goku or more
>>
I like the anime because of the action animation, but I don't take the powerlevel display there seriously
>>
File: what2.png (168KB, 500x726px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
what2.png
168KB, 500x726px
>>151607597
The animation is shit tho
>>
>>151607496
>You mean a malnourished Trunks?
Uh no. Trunks couldn't be malnourished against his very first fight with Black.

And SS2 Trunks should've beaten SS Black. Considering he's SS3 Goku-tier, and even SS2 Vegeta can beat him.
>>
>>151606595
Just let them be salty and delude themselves into thinking the two situations are in any way comparable and enjoy mocking them. When Black gets SSR in the manga and starts edging out we'll have to deal with them being fucking retards screaming about "best boi" again.
>>
>>151607188
>Vegetto had him on edge the whole time.
Sure dude.

>But they still had some ki left.
Which is why when Trunks was fighting Fused Zamasu non of them jump in to help.

>so I'll use SS4 Gogeta as an example. When they de-fused, they still had some energy left
Non-canon.

>But not the combination of all the other ki + his own.
>It's the combination I'm talking about
I know that, I just saying that the combine total of Fused Zamasu should be superior, because of how strong the people who make him up compare to the heroes.And even then Kaioshin said their power didn't fuse it expanded to no end.
>>
File: 1469832534680.png (263KB, 466x361px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469832534680.png
263KB, 466x361px
>malnourished Trunks
why do people keep pushing this bullshit meme?

if it does not state that Trunks is weaker and at a disadvantage because of not eating properly then it should not be inserted as the explanation for all of your problems

rely on facts and evidence not conjecture and speculation you fucking twats
>>
File: IMG_2231.jpg (102KB, 720x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2231.jpg
102KB, 720x480px
How do you think Goku's exchange with King Yemma went after Hit killed him for a few seconds.
>>
>>151607562
I accept your concession.
>>
>>151607496
> Are you trying to push an inconsistency to make the manga look bad
It's from the most recent chapter. I'm not digging up the past, and it's a legitimate issue.

> Zamasu fighting SSB Goku and Vegeta?
He can regenerate and has SSR Black backing him up. It's not like F. Zamasu did any serious damage to SSB Goku/Vegeta

>That's how Toei should did the fight. Zamasu is SS2 tier, Black is SSB tier, so Trunks fights Zamasu and Goku fights Black

...that' how it was? (for the most part)
>>
>>151607717
Goku cant fight if he is hungry, this was demonstrated multiple times and sometime was a key in his fights

Saiyan uses a shit fuck of energy, not being able to eat is a very serious problem

They eat more than a dozen people's share in one of their daily meal, Trunk barely had half of a shitty canned food, he might as well didnt eat anything
>>
>>151607767
>>
>>151607244
>a bunch of anons in the threads were hyped when Black was doing stuff in the anime
>t-that means everyone loved him. 100% of the people here
>s-stop jumping on the b-black hate bandwagon
>>
>>151607664
>You mean a malnourished Trunks?
Uh no. Trunks couldn't be malnourished against his very first fight with Black.
So..? I'm talking about first fight with Black we see, if you are talking about their first fight off screen, nobody says in the manga Black defeated Trunks in base state, exactly the opposite, Trunks says he saw Black's SS form.

>STILL pushing Trunks is SS3 tier
Already not an argument.

>also ignoring the fact you can't defend Toei power levels no matter you try
Nice
>>
>>151607758
>"Oh hi King yem-"
>gone
>>
most likely scenario
>Trunks arrives home after Babidi stuff
>Black wrecks shit 2 hours later
>Black vs not rested Trunks

or Trunks received a Zenkai Boost after his last encounter against Black

powerlevels don't make sense
>>
>>151607717
>bullshit meme

>manga states: Trunks fighted SS Black in the past
>manga states: recently Trunks barely had any food to eat
>manga states: recently Trunks was defeated by base Black
Are you too retarded to understand how "less food" means "worse health" and "worse health" mean "low strenght"?

There's two options:
· Malnourished Trunks is weaker than healthy Trunks
· Time ago Black turned SS to fight SS2 Trunks for no reason
Pick one and tell me which of these two options seems to be correct, because there's no more
>>
>>151596050 LOL NO ONE GIVES A SHIT
>>
>>
>>151607691
>here are my points against your argument
>sure dude
You've got this debating thing down, anon. Can I have lessons?
>>
>>151607812
>Goku cant fight if he is hungry
That's part of Goku's character.

IF it was relevant to Trunks, and if it really made him drop in power that significantly, the manga would've mentioned it. It's poor writing.

Either way, Trunks wasn't malnourished with his FIRST fight with Black. And he already had SS2 against Dabura
>>
>>151608031
SS2 (SS3 Goku) Trunks vs SS Black

Trunks should've won considering SS2 Vegeta wrecked him.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if I'm the best looking normal person in these threads. All of you with these anime reaction images saved to their PC is sad. I only get on this board to read about dragon ball so I don't have to watch gay YouTube people talk about it. All of you asking people to reply "hi" and say shit like waifu and prefer the jap dub are all degenerates. Its sad that I even interact with you. This isn't bait
>>
File: Naamloos-1.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Naamloos-1.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>151607812
Sure anon.
>>
>>151608095
>here are my points against your argument
Trying making your points correct next time.
>>
>>151608174
(You)
>>
>>151595108
Super Sayian Demi-God
Righteous SSJ
>>
>>151608184
Sure dude
>>
>>151608184
>your points aren't correct because I say so so I don't even have to argue against them hehe
I can almost picture you wiping the sweat off your brow and breathing a sigh of relief.
>>
>>151607789
>Toei inconsistencies doesn't count because weren't in the most recent episode
Whatever you say anon

>regenerate
>SSR Black backing him up.
Are you even saw the gif? Zamasu, not making use of his inmortality or being helped by Black, fighted SSB Goku.

>n-not serious damage
Zamasu not being instantly vaporiced by Goku or Vegeta when Black isn't around is ridicolous. Same as Trunks vs SSR Black.

>...that' how it was? (for the most part)
75% of the fight. The rest is indefensible bullshit.
>>
>>151599839
>>151594991
But can he stay calm enough to control his ki?
>>
>>151594991
I'd unnironically love for Brody to be made canon.
While we'really at it bring Janemba back too.
>>
File: ... girl.jpg (109KB, 448x468px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
... girl.jpg
109KB, 448x468px
>>151608214
They're gone anon, here's a picture that you can use for current event
>>
>>151608250
>I say so so I don't even have to argue against them
Are you retarded? The pic in my post literally goes aganist his "argument" Pay attention.
>>
>>151608171
>still pushing it
See >>151607904 and die
>>
>>151608340
Indeed, that one frame where Vegito got thrown on his ass then got back up and started fucking Zamasu up. And you're completely ignoring the bit where Vegito was literally mocking Zamasu as he beat the shit out of him for his stupid hulk form. It's like you morons who spout about Zamasu being stronger than Vegito never watched the episode and just saved screenshots from other anons so you could parrot them.

But it's okay, keep being deluded. I know your fragile ego can't handle being proven wrong, faganon.
>>
How did regular Super Saiyan Trunks take a Super Saiyan Rose Kamehamaha and not get vaporized?
>>
>>151594991
>Shitty recycled muscle Trunk design character

No thx
>>
>>151608299
>Toei inconsistencies doesn't count
They do, but why bring up un-related shit when defending an entirely different issue?

> Zamasu, not making use of his inmortality or being helped by Black, fighted SSB Goku.
With SSR Black in the same battlefield. Alone, SSB Goku punched Future Zamasu's face with his back turned.

> Zamasu not being instantly vaporiced by Goku or Vegeta when Black isn't around is ridicolous.
He's SS2 Trunks-tier. Who apparently, according to the manga, is at least as strong as SS3 Goku.

> 75% of the fight
I guess, but that's being very conservative
>>
>>151608478
>Doesn't like the Maximum Maximus Super Saiyan
Shit taste.
>>
>>151608340
The pic where Vegetto lured Zamasu so he can stab Zamasu with the Spirit Sword?

That pic? Good argument there anon
>>
>>151608110
>That's part of Goku's character.
Yeah, all saiyans don't have the same problems with food as Goku, huh?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd_XDSTB1pw&ab_channel=WatchDbzFights

>Either way, Trunks wasn't malnourished with his FIRST fight with Black. And he already had SS2 against Dabura
So..?
>>
>>151608447
>Indeed, that one frame where Vegito got thrown on his ass then got back up and started fucking Zamasu up.
Resorting to a sneak attack which didn't do much isn't really fucking anyone up dumbass and again he took a final kamehamaha and laugh it off.

>It's like you morons who spout about Zamasu being stronger than Vegito
I never said Zamasu was stronger than Vegito dumbass, I said he was fighting on par with him. Pay attention.
>>
>>151608593
I am convinced he's baiting at this point.
>>
>>151607828
Vegetto looks so sexy here
>>
>>151608615
>ignores the rest of the post so he doesn't have to argue against something for which he has no argument
>moves goal posts while sweating anxiously hoping whoever he's arguing against is too lazy/too stupid to check back to previous posts
>is an overall condescending cunt because he's convinced his unfounded argument about characters in a Chinese children's cartoon are correct
Classic.
>>
>>151608174
>jap dub
The only thing that pissed me off
>>
>>151608593
>The pic where Vegetto lured Zamasu so he can stab Zamasu with the Spirit Sword?
No, the pic where he got knocked on his ass see >>151607691

>lured
More like resorting to a sneak attack because he was getting pressured. Nice try.
>>
>>151608678
>no argument

I accept your concession.
>>
File: relevant when.jpg (646KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
relevant when.jpg
646KB, 1000x750px
KIKOHO
>>
>>151602654
he probably did reach the limit of a Kaiohshin\Saiyan zenkai boost.

Saiyans HAVE a zenkai boost limit, the main character pretty much hit it when they reached Super Saiyan.


Once Super Saiyan they can boost with ANGER, see >>151602784 and Trunks Super Saiyan Anger form
>>
>>151608726
>no argument
>while ignoring all the arguments that have been made/ignoring all the points he doesn't want to argue against
>I a-accept your c-concession
So you are baiting. Take your final (You) and this parting gif as your prize for making me respond so much.
>>
>>151604492
He destroyed the time machine because Toei needed to drag the arc out for more episodes.
>>
>>151608397
You're ignoring that Trunks was already SS2 by the time he fights Dabura
>>
>>151607915
"Well now... that save me some paperwork".
>>
>>151608690
That's the same exact scene retard

And Zamasu fell for it
>>
>>151608602
>So..?
He should've beaten Black, BEFORE he supposedly became "malnourished"
>>
File: Gohan wood.gif (504KB, 250x170px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gohan wood.gif
504KB, 250x170px
Who'should the cutest saiyan?
>>
>>151608901
black could've have attacked 2 hours after the Babidi mess and I doubt Trunks had any Senzus
>>
>>151608726
Are u the same faggot that lost that earlier argument about sniping Black, and resorted to "lol I have no argument but I accept your concession"

You're either baiting or retarded
>>
>>151608851
>That's the same exact scene retard
Except it's not retard. Hence why both pics are show different things.
>>
File: no limits.png (642KB, 966x547px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no limits.png
642KB, 966x547px
>>151608758
>he probably did reach the limit of a Kaiohshin\Saiyan zenkai boost.
>Saiyans HAVE a zenkai boost limit
>>
File: gohan dies.png (247KB, 331x308px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gohan dies.png
247KB, 331x308px
>>151608971
Gohan was.
Was.
>>
>>151608984
Now you're just reaching
>>