[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Watashi ga Motete Dousunda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

So that's it? They confessed their love to her and she just leaves them hanging? If this anime was supposed to make me want to read the source material then it had the reverse effect, I don't give a fuck about this series anymore if she just keeps jerking them around.
>>
Well she chose the 3DPD route i guess. Those boys will never understand the love of 2D pure boys.
>>
>>151578572
It's literally in the title, anon. Did you seriously expect a proper romance?
>>
>>151578572
>baby's first reverse harem
>>
Every character got their own deito and that's how it would be if she picked any of them. That's the end.
It would've been better if the guys actually fell in love with each other as thew title suggest but you can't have everything with this kind of anime.
>>
Senpai is best boy.
>>
File: 01_34.jpg (39KB, 363x227px) Image search: [Google]
01_34.jpg
39KB, 363x227px
>>151578572
>comedy harem
>expects one of them to win
Did you also drop Tenchi Muyo when you found out none of the girls were going to win?

The only thing I'm expecting out of this are bisexual orgy doujins.
>>
>>151580254
>as the title suggests
>original title suggests no such thing

Why am I even replying to a retarded tripfag?
>>
File: 1289789788797.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1289789788797.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
>>151578572
The ending is perfect 2D>>>>>>>>>>>>>3DPD.
Don't we all agree on that?
>>
Holy shit, a harem ended with an inconclusive ending?
>>
>>151580349
This
>>
File: Best guy on the right.jpg (87KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Best guy on the right.jpg
87KB, 854x480px
So /a who is the best 3D boy?
>>
>>151582369
3rd one.
>>
>>151582369
1st one was boring and dull
2nd one was a dick
3rd one was a cute grill
4th one was husbando material but the shitty MC doesn't deserve him
>>
>>151582504
I hate his personality and that's why I want to do bad things to him.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.