[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MONDAIJI TACHI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

yesterday I finished my christmas mondaiji reading and I'm a little confused

can you tell me when exactly His Highness gave Izayoi Leo authority?
did I miss something or the author want to reveal this later (there was a bit of information in volume 12 but I think either this was not explicitly stated or maybe my english translation was lacking or my brain was not responding)
>>
Did you read last embryo? maybe they stated this there
>>
He didnt really give him his authority, just basically a power up so Izayoi could kill Azi Dahaka. Hence why it fucks Izayoi up so much. He won, but not under his own power. And especially after he had already decided to die in order to win, he was granted an "easy" victory.
>>
>>151566125
I know this but did they had some sort of intercommunication?
I remember that Grim Grimoire told His Highness to defeat Azi Dahaka or something but it was Izayoi who pierced him with Indra spear and suddenly they say that it was possible to him to touch it and not burn because His Highness

and this is my concern
>>
>>151565879
He asked mini Lapace to give him before Izayoi confronted Azi in the last fight.
>>
File: a3xp2G7K3_480w_v1.jpg (44KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
a3xp2G7K3_480w_v1.jpg
44KB, 480x269px
well they said later that izayoi have leo-something so i dont know what to think
>>
>>151566125
That power up is the sun authority, he had 2 IIRC and he gave Leo back to Izayoi.
>>
>>151566721
>>151566821
so it was Laplace or white haired brat?
i must do a little research in volume 11
maybe i was sleeping while reading this part, it was late at night kek
>>
>>151566883
White hair gave it to Laplace to pass it back to Izayoi.
>>
>>151566956
volume 11 chapter 6 part 1

"
The moment she touched Izayoi’s head, his whole body suddenly emanated some light.
Looking back and forth at the glowing body with unknown reason, Izayoi was speechless as he held back his anger.
"Wh.........what did you.........!?"
"Sakamaki Izayoi. There's an anonymous message for you. 『Return one of the Sun authority stolen by "Ouroboros". Then we will be even. ─── Do your job properly.』- is the message"
Sun Authority snatched away by "Ouroboros". Sending someone to return it.
There is just one person who would do something like that in these state of affairs.
"

now I get this, didn't clearly understood that part while reading

so this thread now may convert into general mondaiji thread or die naturally

thank you very much!
>>
>>151567271
Bad translation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.