[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

One Piece 851

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 539
Thread images: 103

File: 01_02.jpg (2MB, 1569x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01_02.jpg
2MB, 1569x1150px
End of year chapter with new cover spread
http://mangastream.com/r/one_piece/851/3913/1
>>
File: 20161203_163020.png (1MB, 1002x1368px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161203_163020.png
1MB, 1002x1368px
SanjixNami train is gaining speed.
Nami will beat up pudding
>>
File: 1483014424177.jpg (99KB, 448x537px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483014424177.jpg
99KB, 448x537px
SAPUFAGS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
File: 1482629842571.png (743KB, 707x1119px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482629842571.png
743KB, 707x1119px
Nami vs Pudding soon
>>
Nami will kiss Sanji and give him the boost he needs.
>>
File: reijeww.png (66KB, 265x265px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reijeww.png
66KB, 265x265px
Does Sanji think about Nami when he's balls-deep in Reiju's pussy?
>>
Pudding isn't Big Mom's daughter.

She's a random who brainwashed her with her fruit.
>>
File: 1482954212761.jpg (4MB, 1850x7655px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482954212761.jpg
4MB, 1850x7655px
>"Mr. soldier"
>>
File: FUCK.png (295KB, 687x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
FUCK.png
295KB, 687x561px
>hello darkness my old friend
>>
File: 1482944690766.jpg (199KB, 750x737px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482944690766.jpg
199KB, 750x737px
So, any fanboy here who likes to explain why Aokiji wasn't hurt here?

Seems like horrbile writing to me.
>>
File: 1389963145939.png (63KB, 469x469px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389963145939.png
63KB, 469x469px
>>151563888
>>
File: 05.png (50KB, 323x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05.png
50KB, 323x299px
>>151563817
WUT U GUNN DO FAGIT
>>
>>151563967
Wtf, I love shit writing now.
>>
>>151563817
>Year of Sanji
>Brook gets best panel

What did Oda mean by this
>>
File: 19254542.jpg (147KB, 600x337px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
19254542.jpg
147KB, 600x337px
Brook x Chopper is the best ship in One Piece, you can't prove me wrong
>>
>>151563888
he probably opened a whole in his chest before WB haki bisento could do damage?
>>
How can Brook still stand after an attack from Big Mom?
>>
>>151563888
It's something like, if you can match their hockey with your hockey the damage they would do get ignored by your logia power anyway.

Though, it seems unseasonable to think Aokiji has more hockey than White Beard.
>>
File: 8.jpg (857KB, 777x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
8.jpg
857KB, 777x1150px
>TFW Sanji is now officialy a robo
>>
>>151563817
Does Oda fap to Sanji's suffering?
>>
>>151564060
Wtf, I love you being retarded now.
>>
>>151564080
This is the only explanation that would make it seem reasonable and not like utter shit writing.

But it doesn't even really look like it and we've never seen Aokiji being able to change his form per will.
>>
File: 20161225_233900.png (2MB, 1106x2082px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20161225_233900.png
2MB, 1106x2082px
Nami will not forgive pudding for this
>>
>>151564199
>lol, I just argue like a 12 year old and make sure to never actually use an argument
>this will show him

Please back to Arlong Park with you.
>>
>>151564207
logias can change form just like when monet became that monster harpy or when smoker turns to smoke and flys around
>>
>>151563795
No, he thinks about young Reiju that saved him.
>>
File: BR.jpg (42KB, 1600x667px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BR.jpg
42KB, 1600x667px
>>151564120
>>151563817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoAzpa1x7jU
>>
>>151564257
So let me get this straight: You are actually serious? K.Y.S.
>>
File: 1466530197361.jpg (31KB, 592x448px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466530197361.jpg
31KB, 592x448px
>another chapter
>no monet

nice
>>
>>151564257
so you are telling me you are really so much of a retard that you can't comprehend what is happening in the panel you posted and on top of it did somehow miss how logia powers work? nigger, people are not taking you seriously because you show obvious signs of being an ignorant speed reader
>>
>best arc since the timeskip
>Zoro isn't in it
Really makes you think
>>
Someone please inform Oda he needs to dumb down the story more, the retards on here are having trouble comprehending why the evil character is acting evil.

He clearly underestimated just how stupid some of his readers are.
>>
>>151563888
>>151564080
I know ">anime" but in the anime WB clearly pierces Aojiki, he doesn't create a hole. It just doesn't hurt him like WB wasn't using haki.

So, Toei agrees it doesn't really look like Aokiji creates a hole in his chest.

Why wouldn't WB use haki?
>>
>>151564207
>>151564267
Remember Aokiji is not a "dumb" logia user, they get BTFOD.
Hes a master of his devil fruit and has knowledge of haki and how to counter it.
>>
>>151564387

What is Zoro doing btw
>>
When was the last time Oda drew a regular sized main villain?
>>
>>151564422
Never
>>
>>151564414
Getting fucked by Kaido's gigantic dick
>>
>>151564379
>there's clearly controversity
>one guy thinks Aokiji created a hole
>one guy thinks Aokiji just has stronger haki
>one guy thinks Whitebeard just didn't use haki
>one guy thinks something enteriely different happened
>the panel confirms all and none of this and there is no official confirmation from Oda at all

Are you an idiot? Let people talk about what they want, you braindead fanboy.
>>
>>151564422
Hody originally wasn't particularly big
>>
>>151564392
No, the main problem are people who seem to have forgotten that they are reading a story written for 15 year olds and demand it to pander to their adult minds. In short: People who grew out of One Piece and failed to adjust their standards.
>>
>>151563817
>>151564120
If Sanji hasn't completely lost the will to live after this arc he really is the strongest Straw Hat.
>>
>>151563888
aokiji's physical state is better than whitebeard at that point so he can utilize his haki better than whitebeard
>>
>>151564404
>Why wouldn't WB use haki?
Shit writing.

>>151564505
>Aokiji
>in any way better than Whitebeard
No. Oda made it obvious many WB was the strongest til the moment he died.
>>
>>151564404
There's some chance the Yonkou knew Aokiji isn't quite in line with the WG's sense of justice all the time so they might not fight him too seriously if they can help it. But that's kind of a wild guess, he did idolize Garp as I recall in chapter zero so they might have at least gotten that he's not always super serious even when he should be.
>>
>>151564404
Aojiki is secretly Whitebeard's biological son and he knows this. Whitebeard is a racemixer and has a weakness for beautiful black women.
>>
>You now Oda for chapter 852
>You need make more suffer for Sanji
Post your suggestions.
>>
>>151564476
How the fuck is it not obvious that Aokiji created a hole for the spear to pass through before getting hit by it? Really, it fucking blows my mind that there are actually retards who see something else here. I want you to fucking kill yourselves
>>
>>151564534
Aokiji knows how to counter haki, its not shit writing. Hes an Admiral, why wouldnt he know how to change forms using his Logia fruit?
>>
>>151564404
>I know ">anime" but in the anime
stop
>>
>>151564564
Pudding requests a well done steak for lunch
>>
>>151564564
>he goes to tell the Vinsmokes about BM's plan to kill them all
>Dadji laughs in his face and accuses him of lying to get out of the wedding
>the brothers beat the shit out of him again
>Sanji lying on the floor crying and getting beaten because he can't fight back or they'll kill Zeff
You know it's going to happen
>>
File: dindu.png (1MB, 822x595px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dindu.png
1MB, 822x595px
Pudding is such a bitch
>>
>>151564568
Dude they are half brain dead / Memers trying to troll.
>>
>>151564534
it's not that aokiji has a better or stronger haki.
it's just whitebeard is sick and has been stabbed so he couldn't make use his power to it's full extent.
otherwise he would wreck marineford harder than ever
>>
>>151563817
>FUCK
>FUCK
>>
>>151564489
Oops, sorry for outgrowing A 19 YEAR OLD MANGA.
>>
Please tell me this Aokiji panel faggot is baiting and arguing with himself. I can not believe there are more people who are this stupid
>>
>>151564742
Why are you so literally autistic?
Do you actually think just calling people names makes a valid argument?
>>
>>151564735
well in this case it is unavoidable
the generations who will be able to read all of One Piece in one go while still being the target demographic will have so much fun, it actually makes me envious
>>
>>151564654
Why is Robin the sexiest woman alive? I would breed her till she ran out of ovaries. She is literally built for sex.
>>
File: IMG_0673.jpg (119KB, 960x590px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0673.jpg
119KB, 960x590px
Well shit.
>>
File: wtfodas.png (137KB, 781x447px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtfodas.png
137KB, 781x447px
Someone spot this. Is Oda hack now?
>>
>>151563810
>you will never give Nami all your gold in exchange for a chance to do things to her beautiful gigantic feet
>>
>>151564628
>>151564653
AND
>Sanji's hands are broken to the point where they don't heal well and he loses his ability to cook efficiently.
>>
>>151564568
>>151564661
>>151564742
Cool, and how do you braindead fanboys explain this? It's literally the same thing. Logia user gets hit by haki users, doesn't give a shit and heals himself.

>>151564821
He's probably the most latent-aggressive and dumbest piece of shit I've on 4chan so far.
>>
>>151564877
>now
>>
>>151564877
Her pussy blood soaked into her cape. Did you fail elementary physics?
>>
File: p.txtff.jpg (262KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p.txtff.jpg
262KB, 760x1200px
>>151564906
>Logia user gets hit by haki users, doesn't give a shit and heals himself.
Forgot picture.
>>
What if Zoro's eye isn't gone and he just has a Sharingan now?

Why doesn't Luffy make his whole body bigger with gear three?

Is Ussop constantly coating his slingshot in haki?
>>
>>151564860
How are the swords standing up like that? Did he cut off Franky's arms?
>>
File: 1466115241078.jpg (32KB, 456x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466115241078.jpg
32KB, 456x384px
>>151564821
>>151564906
I knew that you were replying to yourself but making it this obvious, wew lad
>>
Daily reminder "Magma burn fire" is the biggest meme ever.

Ace din't transform into fire because it wouldn't have blocked the hit. He was just protecting Luffy.

Akainu's line was just a taunt. And "there's different hierachy of devil fruit" has never been the explanation for this scene. The statement is correct but it's not correlated.
>>
>>151564943
>>151564906
>Logia user gets hit by haki users, doesn't give a shit and heals himself.
See >>151564119
>>
>>151564742
He's mad we didn't go to his thread and is now shitposting
>>
>>151564943
because of the "muh haki is stronger than yours"
you can't hurt logia users if your haki is weaker than them
>>
I gotta admit the sadistic antagonist is starting to drag on me. I know they're bad guys so they do bad things but this arc has just been a parade of assholes who are assholes to the highest degree possible just cause it gets their jollys off.
>>
Will Sanji try to solve this on his own or will he ask Luffy for help?
>>
>>151564906
>autism
>>
>>151564958
You being literally unable to do anything but give non-answers only makes you look bad.
>>
File: 7787.jpg (31KB, 611x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7787.jpg
31KB, 611x168px
>>151564958
>everyone is pathetic and samefags because I'm doing it

>>151565002
There is no way Whitebeard has worse haki than Aokiji, though. And Whitebeard just hits Akainu with haki who is stronger than Aokiji.
>>
>>151564653
>Zeff's never been in danger from the Vinsmokes. He's on Whole Cake Island with the rest of the Baratie staff catering the wedding.
>>
>>151564945
>What if Zoro's eye isn't gone and he just has a Sharingan now?
He does. His closed eye is identical to Mihawk's own. "Hawk Eye"

>Why doesn't Luffy make his whole body bigger with gear three?
He can't sustain the form on his own and he's more vulnerable being a larger target and all. It will only work if a giant wears him like a jumpsuit.

>Is Ussop constantly coating his slingshot in haki?
Yes.
>>
>>151565046
So you actually think a screenshot proves anything these days? haha, keep it coming you pathetic piece of shit
>>
>>151565036
But he was hurt. It's not like with Vergo just blocking physical strikes with his haki defense. He was cut, their attacks went through his armament haki.

Same with Aokiji. But somehow it doesn't matter. And again, it's unlikely WB has worse haki than Aokiji.
>>
>>151564877
>now
>>
>>151564988
>i love suck the oda's dick
>>
>>151564983
Magma is still superior to fire.

It's literally the same thing as smothering a fire but using magma instead:
>>
>>151565086
XD ^^ showed him

>>151565110
yeah, that's why he quoted people who were defending the manga. it's just the way how you argue.
>>
>>151565086
>instead of giving a simple answer to a simple discusion topic I will literally shitpost a thread to death while I spam personal attacks at anyone who thinks I am misbehaving
>>
> 2016
> year of sanji
> does jack shit for the first half of the year
> when he is shown he gets cucked
>>
FUCK YOU PUDDING, I TRUSTED IN YOU TO THE END YOU FUCKING COCK JUGGLER, FUCK YOU !!!!!!!
>>
>>151564983
>>151564943
>>151563888
No one can really explain those things properly and everything leads to the belief Oda just didn't know what the fuck he was doing with haki at this time.
>>
>>151565038
Nowadays, the simple villain is the subversion. The complicated, sympathetic antagonist is the boring norm.
>>
File: IMG_1898.png (64KB, 390x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_1898.png
64KB, 390x306px
Time to save face brook.
>>
>>151561592
maybe among the ones that were revealed so far and that have shown a great extent of their power, but I hardly think he's among the strongest 10 characters of the whole series.
>>
>>151565110
>look I posted it again mom!
>>
File: 1483024569247.jpg (50KB, 399x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483024569247.jpg
50KB, 399x375px
BEST SKELLY
>>
>>151565101

He wasn't fucking retard. It has been explained a billions times already. Experienced logia users move their body to dodge. What's so hard to understand? Stop arguing about this now, you are 6 years late.
>>
File: 1466713760836.jpg (33KB, 281x340px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466713760836.jpg
33KB, 281x340px
>>151564906
aokiji didnt get hurt by it the same akainu didnt get hurt by marco and vista haki infused attacks.

both have mastered their logia powers and can instantly make their body intangible and avoid said attacks.

dont you think haki would make logia users worthless other way? its odas way to tell that their logia control is next level, something caribou ,for example, cant do.
>>
>>151565215
>ANOTHER tooth missing
Nami getting a tit chopped off when?
>>
>>151559407
Nothing Happens: The chapter
AGAIN
inb4 some oda cocksucker claiming "its just a setup chapter, good stuff will come, you'll see"
>>
>>151564943
Why do you assume he gets hit? He is just annoyed and not hurt at all. He did the same thing Aokiji did. He dodged the slashes with transforming his body.
>>
Reminder Zeff didn't save Sanji's life so he could throw it away. Sanji will remember this and go ham.
>>
>you will never rape Nami in the shower
>>
>>151565125

Yes. It has even been confirmed by Oda himself. But it's not the reason Ace has been killed.
>>
>>151565101
>But he was hurt
no he wasn't, he felt the effect but he wasn't hurt.
their attack didn't cut him. He's a logia user anon, why would he use his haki to harden his body like normal people? he'll just use his haki to make sure no one can bypass his logia body.
>>
File: 07.png (316KB, 523x507px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
07.png
316KB, 523x507px
>>151565163
this is a worse cuckhold then that time vegeta got manhandled by frieza.
fuck man this chapter was fucking funny
>>
>>151565253
Hi cocksuckfag
are you busy or why is there almost no shitposting to be seen from you today?
>>
>>151565288
He will get Nami soon.
He has to suffer first
>>
>>151565288
Sanji doesn't deserve this
>>
>>151563817
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZGayaTPQ4I
>>
>>151565230
>>151565216

Sure as fuck looks like he was hit here, though.
>>151564943

Also, if what you say would be true, why wouldn't they just always "avoid" hits like this? Kizaru is literalyl light and stops using his Logia ability when fighting Rayleigh, Akainu tanks Whitebeard hits etc.
>>
is pudding pure?
>>
File: 06.png (119KB, 498x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
06.png
119KB, 498x487px
>>151565288
cucketeroo tooou
hahahaha
>>
>>151565284
What you say makes zero sense.
>>
Why are we arguing something that has been settled years ago?
>>
>>151565341
Pure evil.
yes
>>
File: Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Happy-Sad-Frog-08.png
78KB, 412x351px
>>151565341
>tfw we probably won't get any bath scenes with Pudding unless she somehow turns good in the end
>>
>>151565330
>Sure as fuck looks like he was hit here, though.
How? There is no blood anywhere or anything else that shows he is hurt.
>>
>>151565367
because retards. That's all there is to it
>>
>>151565367
Because it hasn't been since fanboys won't accept it's just bad writing and Oda didn't know what to do with haki back then.
>>
>>151563817
This is not funny anymore. Stop it Oda. We want our Mr.Prince back.
>>
File: 365.png (182KB, 570x332px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
365.png
182KB, 570x332px
>>151565288
>>
>>151565396
Because it didn't hurt him, that's the point. They still hit his body. And it should have hurt him but doesn't.
>>
>>151565407
Are you this mad because you got BTFO puddingfag?
>>
>>151565309
No he needed this, I for one welcome the birth of Punished Sanji.
>>
>>151565407
Yes it has, you're just autistic
>>
File: 2z5qixu.jpg (24KB, 500x389px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2z5qixu.jpg
24KB, 500x389px
>>151565357
I love pudding.
>>
>>151565163
Oda is just bad at numbers, he meant 2017.
>>
>>151564018
>>151565357
>>151565288
this picture composition hurts me
>>
>Pudding clean Sanji's memories about Zeff
>He crush everyone on this fucking island
>and they sail off to Wano
>>
>>151565445
>>151565257
>>
>>151565407
>shitposters have gotten so desperate that they bring up topics that have already been settled
Let me guess, next you'll argue why Luffy's haki didn't hurt Trebol right?
>>
>>151565360
i mean the way logia users using their haki is different than non logia people using haki.
>non logia use haki
hardening their body like steel
>logia use haki
maintaining their logia body
>>
>ITT: Underage One Piece fanboys defending everything
>Haki literally made no sense during the war, WB kills Aokiji but it somehow doesn't hurt him, same with Marco and Akainu
>t-they just changed form, I swear... and then they forgot how to change form when they got hit the other moment by Marco and Whitebeard

>>151565448
>>151565461
Great arguments.
>>
So is Pudding a lesbian rapist? Based on this panel?
>>
>>151565163
>>151565478
I know I post this every thread but:

Why are people assuming "Year of X" means that X does some ground breaking shit? It just means the story this year is focused on this character.

Where did this misconception start anyway?
>>
NO ONE CARES ABOUT AOKIJI'S HAKI
>>
>>151565546
ITT autistic shitposter desperately trying to shitpost
>>
>>151565574
Nami will defeat pudding
>>151565583
because they are dumb
>>
>>151565519
And why didn't he transform his body when Whitebeard hit Akainu? Or why did Kizaru completely stop using his transformation powers when fighting Rayleigh? And why did the marines stop fighting when Shanks arrived? Apparently Kizaru, Aokiji and Akainu can just transform in a split second and avoid EVERYTHING.
>>
>>151565574
Can't say she has bad taste
>>
>>151565288
why so sad?
>>
Pudding is the best sex ever because she can remove the memory of you fucking her, therefore your brain will never develop a tolerance for sex with her so everytime you fuck her its feels like the first time you are losing your virginity.
>>
>>151565583
Oda never even said 2016 would be the Year of Sanji, he just said there would be a lot of focus on Sanji in 2016

And he didn't lie about that
>>
File: 1440007501937.jpg (25KB, 398x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440007501937.jpg
25KB, 398x500px
>That cover spread
>Year of Brook where the best skelly gets the best panels
>Pudding's faces
>Big Mom's design is pretty damn cool in every situation
>My boy Jinbei saving the day
This chapter was a solid 10/10
I fucking love this arc
>>
>>151565518
>Pudding clean Sanji's memories about Zeff
>Sanji forgets how to fight and cook
GOOD PLAN FAGGOT!
>>
>>151565606
>STOP TALKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL MANGA AND THE MECHANICS IN IT
>we just want to make "Oda a hack" "xy fags BTFO" and "you will never..." posts
>>
>>151565646
he literally said "year of sanji" when his seiyuu asked about him
>>
10 Chapters of pudding rambling...no fuck off show something we didn't see last week.
>>
File: 44343483_p0.jpg (439KB, 709x1001px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
44343483_p0.jpg
439KB, 709x1001px
Monet is moe.
>>
File: lll.jpg (257KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lll.jpg
257KB, 760x1200px
Hey, why why is Brownbeard still alive when Hawkins said he was going to die? Is Hawkin's fruit lying? Is it ltierally a pointless fruit that can just stop working properly out of a sudden?

>>151565546
One Piece fanboys defend everything.
>>
>>151565657
>shitposter desperately tries to convince people he's not shitposting
>>
>>151565707
the bitch is also dead
>>
>>151565617
You know what your problem is? You turn of your suspension of disbelief while discussing a fantasy battle manga and overanalyze it to an autistic degree.
>>
>everyone shitposting about evil Pudding and Sanji suffering
>no one cares about Jinbei coming back
>>
>>151565546

> See this panel? He dodged
> See this panel? He got punched
> Plothole guyyyys.

People should always have the time react to anything.
>>
>>151565715
STOP SHITPOSTING

OMG

Desperate shitposter detected. Wtf, One Piece is perfect.
>>
In addition Pudding can literally make a man stay loyal by removing the sexual tolerance in him so he becomes addicted to her vagina all the time and thus doesnt cheat.
>>
>>151565696
(you)s have been turned off, you can stop trying now
>>
>Sanji completely heartbroken
>Mirrorworld hijinks

That doesn't mesh well together. Too much stuff with too many tones happening at the same time.
>>
>>151565654
>that way Sanji suffer even more
Nice, i'm take it.
Oda.
>>
File: Heh.jpg (13KB, 251x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Heh.jpg
13KB, 251x201px
>>151565657
One Piece threads on /a/ are gonzo. They died a long time ago the fanbase on 4chan turned to shit.
>>
>>151565737
Pretty sure my problem is blatantly bad and unthought-through writing.
>>
>>151565546

Ok yeah... The lack of planes in the world of One Piece is a plot hole. We are sorry dude. Leave us alone now.
>>
>>151559407
Luffy's grin in this is really weird.

That's not how Oda draws Luffy's smile, ever.
>>
>>151565751
More like why are so few people admiring Brook, the only character shown not shitting himself in front of a Yonko.
>>
>>151565715
Hey speedreader, Hawkins fruit powers are not related to his fortune telling. And you wonder why people laugh at you ITT
>>
>>151565715
Delete this.

>>151565814
No one is talking about planes and this could be easily explained by ponting out there is not enough oil in One Piece and nothing that replaces it.
>>
>>151565786
I don't think Chopper and Carrot actually found Sanji, they might've accidentally found another Vinsmoke instead.
>>
>>151565802

You are mostly an idiot. There's a lot of things that doesn't add up in the manga. But you choose to cry about something that's not an issue and can be easily explained.
>>
>>151565853

>No one is talking about planes and this could be easily explained by ponting out there is not enough oil in One Piece and nothing that replaces it.

I'm joking. You don't remember the dude who went insane over that?
>>
File: 1483650129754.png (2MB, 1012x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483650129754.png
2MB, 1012x800px
Why doesn't Sanji just buy a mail order bride?
>>
Some anons yesterday were going about how Gold was supposed to release, did I get baited?
>>
>>151565912
sanji is an autistic moral cuck.
>>
>>151565802
Yes, and you being bothered by some minor writing issues and unable to look past them shows that you should not continue to read this manga. You have grown out of the target demographic and you are bothered by shit nobody gives a fuck about normally. Adjust your standards or stop.
>>
File: 1477093543021.jpg (34KB, 500x436px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1477093543021.jpg
34KB, 500x436px
maybe this faggot is jealous that one piece is much much more popular than his "tightly written, thematically consistent, emotional affecting, incredibly layered" fedora tipper bait manga
>>
why does oda love drawing animals like...?
>>
>>151565948
I like how your argument is literally "have shit standards".
>>
>>151565835
That's not known yet, though. And whatever lets him predict the future, it was always right until this moment. Oda just used it to generate fake tension again and make people believe characters actually die often in One Piece. Out of a sudden his fortune telling just doesn't work. Shit writing.

Fact.
>>
>>151565949
No he is just a butthurt puddinfag
>>
>>151565863
Yeah, it's just one of the key mechanics in the manga next to devil fruits and the war was the most essential and story-driven arc of this entire manga so far. It's just a small thing and should be overlooked why certain characters could or couldn't hit other characters in this arc which decided the whole outcome.

Haha, hoho.
>>
>>151565617
>And why didn't he transform his body when Whitebeard hit Akainu
Akainu was taken by surprise, and there wasn't a single instance where Akainu was in a position where he could make a hole like Kuzan did.

>Or why did Kizaru completely stop using his transformation powers when fighting Rayleigh?
He's lazy as shit and Rayleigh is a Haki god

>And why did the marines stop fighting when Shanks arrived?
Because he told them to
>>
>>151565948

He's wrong though. Akainu and Aokiji dodged by moving off their body. End of the story.
>>
>>151566000
Nope, I am saying that a battle manga for 15 year olds does not fit your standards anymore because you have grown out of it. Very simple.
>>
>>151566021
>"puddinfag"
I swear, One Piece threads are awful.
>>
Calling it now, the Germa are planning to do the same thing to Big Mom and her family.
>>
>>151566071
This
>>
And now I get why these people love HxH so much, cause they need the story to literally explain every fight scene so they can process it.
>>
>>151565617
>aokiji creating a hole in his body at the right moment to avoid whitebeard's hit somehow implies that logias are able to shapeshift into anything they want to avoid any hit they want in a split second no matter the situation

good logic.
>>
File: pölpl.jpg (243KB, 857x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pölpl.jpg
243KB, 857x1300px
>>151566065
>Akainu was taken by surprise
Maybe the first hit, not the second.

And what you're saying is that Logia users are literally invincible as long as they don't get surprised, they just avoid everything, and apparently Aokiji was able to casually avoid a hit by the strongest man in the world.

>Rayleigh is a haki god
>because they told them to

Yeah, why do you even try to defend the manga when you just give up like this two seconds in.
>>
>>151566105
Why is everyone in this arc such a doublecrossing asshole?
>>
Reminder it is the older sister that will approve of who her little brother hangs around with

Reminder Reiju noticed Sanji has become a great person while being with the Strawhats maybe even a man she admires

Reminder Nami will learn a lot from Sanji from Reiju because big sisters pass on information of their siblings to potential love interests

Reminder Nami only pushes Sanji away because she doesn't realize he is from a completely broken and fucked up past just like her and that will get her wet

Reminder Nami will find new feelings for Sanji after this arc but the dynamic won't change between them other than maybe Nami blushing while acting tsundere
>>
>>151566149
That's what fanboys imply when they say Akainu did the same thing Aokiji did avoiding Marco and Vista's attack creating a literal cut in his neck which 100% looks like it was received from a sword. In one split second.
>>
>>151566145
>these people love HxH so much
and who are "these" people?
>>
>>151566192
This
>>
>>151565715
This actually bothers me now. Why is Brownbeard not dead? Is Oda, dare I say it, a hack?
>>
>>151566185
Because big mom and Germa are double crossing assholes
>>
>>151566192
I second this
>>
>>151566087
Quality of writing is not determined by demographic.
>>
>>151566206
they're wrong too, he wasn't hurt just like how aokiji didn't get hurt when he was impaled by weakened WB
>>
File: 890809.jpg (246KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
890809.jpg
246KB, 760x1200px
What did Ivanka mean by "his weaknesses"? Water? How does it matter when haki exists?
>>
>>151566192
Please end yourself.
>>
>>151563800
Yo this is an interesting theory
>>
Reminder that Pudding did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>151566243
Because he has the will of the "beard", just like Whitebeard and Blackbeard.
It will play an important role in the story.
>>
>>151564943

Maybe time will explain it, when Aokiji got hit his body kinda swirled around Whitebeard's spear. Yet when Akainu got hit it was a clean cut that did nothing but annoy him.

Maybe he did what Aokiji did, or maybe high tier Logia users have some form of defense against it. Eitherway It'll be neat to learn more.
>>
>>151566192
>>151566238
>>151566272
good this is pathetic
>>
>>151566327
croc was a girl
>>
>>151566327
>What did Ivanka mean by "his weaknesses"? Water?
Learn to read between lines anon
>>
>>151566318
Why not, though? They used haki. Armament haki nullifies devilfruit powers just like sea stone. That's also why haki covered physical hits hurt Luffy.
>>
>>151566331
>>151566365
Why does SaNa trigger you so much?
>>
>>151566316
Is there an end game to this chain of posts?
Are you just trying to get across how you dont like OP cause it can be done way faster.

>One Piece isn't exceptionally written

That's all it takes
>>
>>151566327
Anyone any actually good theory? Why would it be anything but water? It's doubtful Crocodile will play a bug role again in the future.
>>
>>151566327
Croc has a weakness for traps
>>
>>151566163
You're dumb aren't you? Akainu wasn't in a position where he could dodge the second hit.

Aokiji's hit was easy as shit to dodge because it was literally a spear aimed at his center of mass

>Yeah, why do you even try to defend the manga when you just give up like this two seconds in.
When in doubt make a non argument right? You're really good at that.
>>
Why does it seem like the better the chapter, the more shitposting there is?

Can't we enjoy a nice discussion for once?
>>
File: 00.jpg (966KB, 790x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
00.jpg
966KB, 790x1150px
>>151559407
Why did Oda draw Luffy riding a cock?
What could he mean by this?
>>
File: 12-13f.png (801KB, 1216x838px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12-13f.png
801KB, 1216x838px
Sanji isn't my favorite strawhat, but fuck I can't help feel for the the guy. He genuinely started to fall for Pudding, and he just got his heart ripped out.

On a side note, glad to see Brook standing up to a Yonko. Shame we don't actually see any fighting though.
>>
File: 1482445454458.png (57KB, 306x294px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482445454458.png
57KB, 306x294px
i swear if if this isn't enough to break his no hit women code. i don't know what will?
>>
>>151566415
Who doesn't?
>>
>>151566377
yea because of >>151565036
akainu felt their haki but their haki aren't strong enough to match akainu's haki to actually bypass his logia ability and hurt him
>>
>>151566439
one piece threads at their finest. Although it's nowhere near as bad as when Doflamingo was defeated.
>>
>>151566316
No but the writing for a manga for teenagers is simple by nature. And even if there are issues with the writing, a 15 year old does not give much fucks and overanalyzes it like an adult does. And you decide to do this and throw shitfits while the normal audience shrugs it off and continues reading.
>>
>>151564654
Why is usopp a nigger?
>>
File: 1479697657238.png (89KB, 325x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1479697657238.png
89KB, 325x300px
>pudding changed BMW memories to hate Lola and be on bad terms
>Lola believes her and BM are on good terms
>pudding is controlling BM and her emotions

This post brought to you by Reddit. XD
>>
>>151566410
Stop assuming you are always talking to the same person.
The way you use an anonymous site is by assessing each post on its own merit.

That said. My problem is your bad argument and behavior. I don't actually care about OP one way or the other.
>>
>>151566439
If the shitposters see people enjoying the chapter they get triggered
>>
Pudding's eye only opens when she lies.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>151566458
Having his memories of Zeff erased should do the trick
>>
>>151566453
>BRAZILIAN RIDING BIG COCK
>>
>>151566458
I doubt anything ever will, I've never seen a character who explicitly says they dont hit women actually break that promise.
>>
>>151566487
See >>151566497
>>
>>151566377
>Armament haki nullifies devilfruit powers just like sea stone.
NO.IT.DOES.NOT.
>>
>>151566497
>I don't actually care about OP one way or the other.
Then why are you here?
>>
File: 1482449958473.png (16KB, 219x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482449958473.png
16KB, 219x234px
>>151566507
>he still thinks pudding is a good girl
>>
>>151566454
>He genuinely started to fall for Pudding
NICE MEME.
or you might just be a speed reader
>>
these people are so dumb
>>
>>151566430
So, what you're saying is decent Logia users can just casually avoid damage from the strongest people and the strongest man in the world as long as they don't get surprised. Pretty dumb of them to stop the war then instead of just killing all the leftovers.
>>
>>151564654
Is it bad that I think black Usopp looks way better as a character?
>>
>>151566507
Her eye was open when she was describing her fruit's power. Also fishman island where is was open while she wasn't saying anything.
>>
>>151566377
man you should start reading one piece again
>>
>>151566572
it's just a bait why do you even bother reply?
do you really want adversaries this much in one piece threads?
>>
>>151566553
Oh, so that's why it was explained it does when Luffy got hit by armament haki and it hurt him even though he is rubber. I see.

>One Piece fanboys not knowing their own manga
>>
Pudding's tits for nakama!
>>
I like how Oda's been clearly holding back on Zoans for Kaidou's crew. Though I'm getting a bit tired of all these Paramecias, I feel like you could swap around some of Big Mom's crewmates with Doffy's without much change. I wish her crew had been more like the mafia vibe Pekoms and Tamago gave.
>>
>>151566633
>knows nothing about it
>says others should read it
>>
Who will defeat Pudding?
>>
>>151566728
NAMI
>>
>>151566458
okama kenpo will
>>
>>151566728
all of us

with our dicks
>>
>>151566728
Sanji in a dress
>>
>>151566497
>I don't actually care about OP one way or the other.
Oh so you actually are a shitposter who likes stirring up threads to please his own autism? kill yourself fast please
>>
File: wherethebentoat.png (283KB, 778x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wherethebentoat.png
283KB, 778x1150px
Where the bento at? Luffy rejuvenation incoming?
>>
>>151566728

Sanji will slay her with his dick.
>>
>>151566695
Too bad it's already Capone Bege's shtick, can't have them overlap too much.
>>
>>151566755
this anon has the right idea
>>
>>151563817
>last chapter of the year of sanji
>>
>>151566206
no, you're just too retarded to understand it.

it's easy to make a hole around a spear-like object that's being thrust straight through the center of your body because it just passes right through the hole and doesn't hit you

you can't make a hole around a sword slash that's coming down at an angle like Vista did since Akainu would have literally had to separate his whole body in half to dodge it. it wasnt a simple thrust like WB did to Aokiji.
>>
File: HappyTrump[1].jpg (258KB, 1699x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HappyTrump[1].jpg
258KB, 1699x1080px
>>151566327
>Ivanka
>>
>>151566365
>>151566395
>>
>>151566548
his reasoning can be applied to each and all the people throwing a tantrum about that whether or not it was actually just one person or thirty different anons.

There seem to be something that doesn't fit about the cut in Akainu's body (either because it wasn't thought out at that moment or because it wasn't explained) if you take into account the blow avoided by Aokiji and how he avoided it, but this amount of shitposting and nitpicking for something that really only you people consider to be a major and veeery important hindrance to the quality of the whole manga is pretty funny. You act as retarded as the fanboys who defend everything Oda writes
>>
>>151566755
i'll take the butt
>>
>>151566454
This may be my favorite panel since timeskip. Gotdamn.
>>
>>151566799
Technically 850 was the last chapter of the Year of Sanji

This is the first chapter of the Year of Sanji's Revenge
>>
>>151566662
Are you fucking retarded? It never was explained that armament haki has the same effect as sea stone. You can hit the actual body of the devil fruit user but coming in contact with haki does not lead being unable to move and having your energy drained. Are you the faggot who said he does not care about OP? Seems obvious
>>
>>151566787
It also seemed to be Big Mom's from how she extorted countries to give her food, the way she got Sanji to come to her party and the way Pekoms and Tamago dressed. Bege also allied her, so it wouldn't be too bad for them to overlap, as it'd make sense for them to join forces.

I guess it just feels like the crew we are seeing now doesn't fit the image presented during Zou.
>>
>>151566662
You're dumb. Luffy still stretches when he gets hit with Haki. It doesn't nullify his rubberness, it only damages him.
>>
>>151566859
>This is the first chapter of the Year of Sanji's Revenge
What a great start!
>>
File: mr prince.png (115KB, 313x338px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mr prince.png
115KB, 313x338px
Mr Prince is coming back.

Reminder that when Mr Prince appears he always saves the day
>>
>>151566635
>Resonable theory
>bait
this is why we can't have decent threads anymore.
kys shitposter
>>
>>151566454
>series ends with Brook taking down Big Mom, Zoro killing Kaido, and Luffy not doing anything

pls
>>
>>151566773
Read the first line of the post you are replying to.
>>
>>151565288
okay if he's a cuck then who's the bull
>>
File: 1450307130315.png (112KB, 316x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450307130315.png
112KB, 316x400px
>>151566662
so according to you being able to hit and damage luffy is the same as having the effect of kairoseki on him? Think carefully about what kairoseki does to DF users before writing stupid shit.
>>
>>151566605
But one eye was closed so good chance if all 3 are open means she's lying
>>
>>151565086
with the amount of time it would take to edit a screenshot, there is no way it's a fake. You fuckers need to stop this meme and just admit you're wrong.
>>
Am I the only one who's enjoying Sanji's suffering?
>>
>>151566810
Uh, yeah, that's my point. So why didn't it actually hurt Aokiji? Why was there no wound received from Vista's attack?

>>151566877
Don't be mad at me because Oda is a hack.

It was literally explained armament haki is some kind of coating that nullifies DF effects such as Luffy's rubber or logia dematerialisation. In this sense it's like sea stone.
>>
>>151566981
as reasonable as monet is alive or gear 5 monkey god awakening amirite?
>kys
fuck off
>>
>>151567049
inspect element takes two seconds
>>
This was literally nothing happened the chapter. Only thing we had was Jinbe going to save luffy at the the end. Rest of the storylines didn't progress at all. Yeah sure we had one nice panel with Brook and Big mom but we haven't seen anything of the fight at all yet.
Also I'm getting kind of tired of the chopper mirror world shit, that's really a waste of pages imo.
>>
>>151566991
Luffy will take down Blackbeard
>>
>>151567017
Not in every way but in the most important one (and the one that matters for this conversation), yes.
>>
Jinbe has too many years taken from him, he will survive till the end of the Arc, sit on Sunny and die.
>>
>>151566454
>>151566850
I can't believe how Oda has been keeping up to the hype with Big Mom and Kaidou. I really thought he would drop the ball and make them underwhelming, but so far they've had very few misteps in execution.

I don't think it'll happen, but I'd love to see a reunion between the four Yonkou. It'd be the perfect way to reintroduce Blackbeard, show how feared Shanks is and see the dynamic of the New World. It probably wouldn't happen as they are clearly not on great terms, but Oda can make it happen.
>>
File: 53535.jpg (314KB, 995x924px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53535.jpg
314KB, 995x924px
Can someone explain this to me? Is Oda a hack?

What was the point of this?

Does Oda just turn every character into a 10/10 fighter and then turns him into shit at will and however it benefits the story?

This is horrible writing.
>>
>>151567100
>This was literally nothing happened the chapter. Only thing we had was Jinbe going to save luffy at the the end.
But then SOMETHING happened shitposter-kun
>>
>>151567076
>In this sense it's like sea stone.
Except that it is not. Jesus Christ, just stop already, you already made a fool of yourself hard enough.
>>
>>151566495
well
>im actually getting a little sick of her pampering
could be interpreted as
>i rewrote her memories to spoil me, it's getting old, i should change her memories again soon
>>
>>151567100
>literally nothing happened
>except for that thing that did happen
>>
>>151567154
I know you're joking but I remember some people having serious and angry discussions about whether or not Kizaru was actually scared of Benn.
>>
>>151566825

But... Shut the fuck up. Akainu dodged it. It has the form of a clean cut because that's where the sword would've hit. What's wrong? Nothing.

If you want something, ask yourself: why a giant inflated arm of a few kgs max is so deadly? Or how vertical gravity even works? There's plenty of things like that in the manga why do you argue about something that's not an issue? And who cares....
>>
File: MR-21471-363421-14.jpg (161KB, 800x1195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MR-21471-363421-14.jpg
161KB, 800x1195px
>>151566458
>>
I really hope that Kaidou somehow gets his revenge on Doflamingo. Imagine him breaking into Impel Down just to take him out, and then destroy him. I think it'd be the perfect introduction to both his abilities and his strength.
>>
>>151567076
Show me the fucking panel says that Haki nullifies DF effects. I am waiting.
>>
>>151567076
>So why didn't it actually hurt Aokiji?
Did you not read what I said? Aokiji made a hole and the Bisento passed through it.

>Why was there no wound received from Vista's attack?
Because this was a situation of muh Haki, WB's attack never touched Aokiji
>>
Inb4 Sanji goes to the wedding dressed as the bride and kicks Pudding.
>>
>>151567202
are you by any chance retarded? I'm saying that none of that matters to me, even though I think that there's something strange about Akainu's wound, because it's a very minor detail that only autists and shitposters care about.
>>
>>151567100
(you)s are removed from 4chan
you can stop now
>>
>>151567129
I'd be perfectly fine with this as long as his death has some grand purpose.
>>
>>151567282
>not using 4chanx
>>
We all agree that the Dressrosa team was superior to the Totland team right?
>>
>>151566960
That is true, he especially does this when he needs to keep his identity a secret. You know, like when Zeff is being threatened and he doesn't know where the rest of his crew is.
>>
Why are all of Chopper's subplots in every arc so boring and shitty? He was last great at Enies Lobby.
>>
File: 1435534317699.png (117KB, 460x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1435534317699.png
117KB, 460x480px
>>151567314
well of course by quality and quantity
>>
File: 005_1482378175.png (238KB, 787x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
005_1482378175.png
238KB, 787x1150px
>>151566581
>or you might just be a speed reader

No, but you just proved that you're the speed reader you fucking retard. Sorry if this ruins your ship or whatever, but he was falling for her before she revealed her true nature.
>>
/ourboy/ sawyer shitting on Puddingfags
https://youtu.be/eMi5eeha24U?t=93
>>
File: Cockblocked_Sanji.gif (390KB, 916x542px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cockblocked_Sanji.gif
390KB, 916x542px
>>151565424>>151565288>>151565357
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: p.txt.jpg (285KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
p.txt.jpg
285KB, 760x1200px
>>151567171
Can you stop posting now? You are a literal retard. All I said is it is comparable with sea stone because it apparently nullifies DF effects in a way it solidify logias and paramecia stuff like rubber.

I know it doesn't perfectly make sense but I didn't wrote this shit.

>>151567227
Here. It ignores Luffy's rubber which is why he gets hurt and ignores logia dematerialisation.

Do you guys actually read the manga?
>>
>>151567367
They are both pretty much the same size, unless you count the gladiators which aren't really part of the team.

It's:
>Zoro
>Usopp
>Franky
>Robin
>Law
>Kin'emon
>Kanjuro
vs
>Nami
>Sanji
>Chopper
>Brook
>Carrot
>Pedro
>Jinbe
>>
>>151567076

Sea Stone in a sense shuts down all devil fruit usage. It's as if the Devil Fruit user was submerged in water. Like if you hit zoan fruit user with it, it would shut down their abilities, but if you hit that same zoan fruit user with it, it would just hurt them. The haki just bypasses the defense fruits can give, it doesn't shut them down like a sea stone.
>>
File: 1405537407674.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405537407674.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>mfw next chapter Sanji has fallen even more for Pudding, because as we've seen throughout the entire manga, he likes being played with / admonished / hurt by pretty women and discovers his inherent extremely masochistic side
>>
>>151567227
Not the same guy, but it allows you to hit them. It doesn't cancel out the powers.

If you punched Ace with haki he'd feel it, but you'd still get burned. If you hit Ace with sea stone he'd feel it and there'd be no burning.
>>
>>151565357
ABSOLUTE MADGIRL

Pudding is one of us.
>>
>>151567451
well i was counting the gladiators since they're a part of Strawhat grand fleet
>>
>>151567273
Nah, the most important arc and why characters can or can't hit certain characters which decided the entire outcome and all the cliffhangers and shit and even Ace's dead isn't a minor thing.

Stop being retarded fanboys.
>>
File: Pedro_sur_Totland.png (69KB, 230x273px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Pedro_sur_Totland.png
69KB, 230x273px
>miss two chapters

pudding WAS evil
>>
>>151567314
Well, Nami already did more for Luffy than any other SH did for him on Dressrosa. Chopper also seems to have a pretty important role, not like Franky who defeated some random guy (even though I love Pink), Zoro who defeated some weak member and Robin doing babysitter stuff. Brook most likely will get the RP prints somehow, so yeah he will also have done much more for Luffy than the Dressrosa crew combined.
>>
>>151567514
Not until after the arc though. They weren't allies from the start, and even opposed them at some point.
>>
File: hack.jpg (27KB, 306x306px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hack.jpg
27KB, 306x306px
>are you sure no one is going to die
>in one piece
Is Big Mom dumb?
>>
>>151567154
>>151567195
So, Beckman is a retard who also has zero self-awareness and we're all cool with it?

OK.
>>
>>151567380
>mad LuNami
Kek.
>>
>>151567558
>Why doesn't a fictional character possess the meta knowledge that they are in a manga where no one dies
I don't know
>>
>>151567439
Do you even know what "nullifies" means? Armament haki lets you hit the fruit user but it does not make him unable to use his powers. It is not like Luffy suddenly turning into a normal human who is not rubber anymore just because he comes in contact with armament haki. Do you fucking get it? And on top of this, armament haki does NOT DRAIN ENERGY FROM DF USERS
>>
>>151567439
Nigger are you dumb?

NULLIFYING means Luffy would stop being rubber if he is hit with haki, that panel shows the complete oppisite.

Haki doesn't nullify fruit powers
>>
File: meme.jpg (161KB, 757x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meme.jpg
161KB, 757x402px
the meme-meme fruit
>>
File: one-piece-1693832.jpg (209KB, 763x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
one-piece-1693832.jpg
209KB, 763x1200px
SO, what was this?
>>
>>151567558
frogposters are dumb
>>
>>151567648
>Pepe has the meme fruit
Pure pottery
>>
>>151566778

Ohhh nice catch, I missed that. I thought Sanji leaved the Bento as well.
>>
>>151567643
>Nigger are you dumb?
Not reading the rest of your post. Not worth my time. Read the manga, understand it.

And yes, it's flawed.
>>
>>151567622

Mont d'or stopped reading at Dressrosa. Arc fatigue is a bitch.
>>
How would World and Luffy's friends would react after Big Mom gets BTFO by Strawhats?
>>
>>151567538
No one in Totland has done anything as big as Usopp saving Luffy from Sugar. Franky's role was very important, he's the one who destroyed the factory, which was the original plan of the arc, so I'd say his role is tied with Brook's.
>>
File: 05-06.jpg (1MB, 1759x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
05-06.jpg
1MB, 1759x1300px
>Nami and Luffy sharing the throne

What did Oda mean by this?
>>
>>151567660
Don't you have anything better to do than go through a 850-chapter manga trying to find anything vaguely unexplained in order to shitpost about it on an anonymous imageboard
>>
Where's Pudding's intro box?
>>
>>151567526
>most important arc
lol

>why characters can or can't hit certain characters
It's left unexplained on purpose to generate suspense until it is relevant to the main characters. Until then we can make educated guesses.

>entire outcome and all the cliffhangers and shit and even Ace's dead
Not related to the haki thing.

Stop being a shitposter.
>>
>>151567728
>Luffy winking
oshi
>>
>>151567701
No, your understanding is flawed because you're retarded.
>>
>>151567375
>not posting the one where he literally forces himself to be happy and accept his fate with pudding
Embarrassing
>>
File: 006.png (209KB, 792x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
006.png
209KB, 792x1150px
>>151567375
>implying it isnt just an act
>>
>>151566453
>Ussop confirmed Trump voter
Best SH Confirmed
>>
>>151567749
What are you talking about?
>>
>>151567701
You underage should go back to whatever board or social-aggregate you originated from.
>>
File: lmao.gif (264KB, 320x180px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lmao.gif
264KB, 320x180px
>>151567380
>Nami was look at Luffy
Jesus
>>
>>151567802
Which strawhats would vote Trump and which would vote Clinton?
>>
>>151567764
>It's left unexplained on purpose to generate suspense until it is relevant to the main characters. Until then we can make educated guesses.
Uh, yeah, we are at this point now, we know what haki does. And it makes no sense what happened during the war.
>>
>>151567701
>Not reading the rest of your post.
but you already did, and you saw that it proves you wrong so instead you write shit like this to avoid replying
you sure are one pathetic son of a bitch
>>
>>151567847
They would all vote for Trump because they love freedom
>>
>>151567826
Oh fuck the residual idiocy is contagious. >>151567826 is included as well.
>>
>>151567728
oh wow. Its confirmed guys.
Im guessing SaRo is confirmed too since Robin is checking his ass out
>>
File: page_005.png (299KB, 660x440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
page_005.png
299KB, 660x440px
>>151563810
>dat knocked out Perona

Glad to see someone made a doujin out of it
https://exhentai.org/g/511732/d04d8646e2/

Now we just need one for Sugar
>>
>>151567877
>building a wall
>freedom
>>
>>151567660
Oda planned something but scrapped it. He is a hack.

>>151567875
No, I didn't read this shitpost that could have been made by a 12 year old redneck kid.
>>
>>151567847
Trump: Franky, Zoro, Usopp, Robin
Clinton: Nami, Chopper, Sanji, Brook
Doesn't care enough to vote: Luffy
>>
File: Puddingfags.png (122KB, 800x495px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Puddingfags.png
122KB, 800x495px
>Puddingfags still in denial
>>
>>151567928
no need to expose yourself once again
you already did that
>>
>>151567886
FrankyxZoro is confirmed too, they're standing next to each other
>>
>>151567921
>allowing invaders to steal your jobs
>freedom
>>
>next volume contains Luffy vs Sanji
I hope the cover doesn't disappoint. This should be a pretty memorable volume, containing the Vinsmoke flashbacks, Luffy fighting Big Mom's crew and Pudding's reveal.

The cover will definitely focus around Sanji, there hasn't been one focused on him for how important he's been in the arc. Hopefully we get to see Judge, I hope the color schemes aren't too ridiculous, I'm already disappointed with Kaidou's crew's.
>>
Looks like we're not long until we get to the standard 'chain of fights with the lieutenants culminating in Luffy vs the boss'

Who's going to get paired up against Smoothie?

>you will never have your juices squeezed out by the thighs of a thicc 5m tall woman
>>
>>151566454
I have to be honest, I wasn't that big on Brook up until now.
>>
THEY KILLED MY SON ACE

IF THEY KILL MY NIGGA SANJI

IT'S GONNA BE A PROBLEM
>>
>>151567928
>I-i didn't read it guys I swear
Damage control, you got proven wrong. It's time to kill yourself.
>>
File: Franky.jpg (152KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Franky.jpg
152KB, 1280x720px
Has Oda finally recaptured the magic of pre-timeskip One Piece?
>>
File: #betrayed1.png (117KB, 543x701px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#betrayed1.png
117KB, 543x701px
>>151567962
saved
>>151567728
>color spreads hints
pic related
>>
>>151567978
>tfw Vinsmokes will be colored like a super sentai team
>>
>>151568013
he never lost it
>>
File: ß09.jpg (268KB, 760x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ß09.jpg
268KB, 760x1200px
>>151567660
It's funny how this is still a "mystery" to """fans""". One Piece fans are literal retards, like this one >>151567749

This shit was literally just that sea bunny monster that appeared like two chapters later and spat out that mermaid.

See a) its eyes and b) "sea monster from before". We have never seen it before, the only thing we have seen before was that shadow which the crew apparently saw as well.
>>
File: IMG_2702.jpg (179KB, 750x612px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2702.jpg
179KB, 750x612px
Does the "haki nullifies devil fruits" guy actually read the manga?
>>
>>151559407
I Sanji going to hit a bitch?
>>
>>151568013
It's funny how the manga suddenly got better when he started shitting on Sanji
>>
>>151568005
You could repeat yourself without swearing like a /pol/ clown to compensate for your lack of cogency and I would read it. Let's see if you can prove me wrong.
>>
>>151568067
No
>>
>>151568013
Well even if he hasn't, it's the closest he's come.

One thing that holds it back is the apparent need to take half the crew off-camera. There's a little bit of flab in the pacing that wasn't typically there before the TS inb4 "Skypiea" and it can feel a little unfocused.

Still, it actually feels like storytelling with drama and twists rather than a series of fights with "story" in between in order to move the fighters around for their next fight.
>>
>>151563888
I think Aokiji probably just used his haki to cancel out WB's sickly old haki so the stab was just a regular physical attack which does nothing to a logia.
>>
>>151567728
It means that she's his queen.
>>
>>151568039
Nice headcanon
>>
>>151564422
Robert Lucci.
>>
File: 1482593827331.gif (2MB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482593827331.gif
2MB, 900x900px
YAMEROOOOOOOO
STOP FUCKING WITH SANJI YOU FUCKING HACK. FUCKKKKKKK.
SANJI BETTER GET A KISS FROM NAMI AT THE END OF THIS ARC AT LEAST.
>>
File: 1483035487461.png (173KB, 614x498px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483035487461.png
173KB, 614x498px
>>151568067
Does this look like the face of a man who's about to hit anyone?
>>
>>151568065
The only thing this proves is the manga isn't coherent.
>>
>>151568072
Well bad things happening to a main character we care about rather than some tacked-on sob story about some literally who, random background shitter will do that.
>>
>>151566778
Very original Oda, copying Heaven's Door power like we wouldn't notice.
>>
>>151566728
Cosby
>>
>>151568192
I noticed this
>>
>>151566327
If the gender thing really was his weakness I doubt Oda would've just revealed it so non-chalantly in an SBS (alongside the childhood version which while looking androgynous is still giving the readers information). He does go out of his way to hide Croc's face in flashbacks though.
>>
>>151568168
Yeah, he's about to hit rock bottom.
>>
>>151568129
>100% the same eyes
>only two chapters apart
>dialogue confirms it

One Piece fans are so stupid, it's not even funny.
>>
>>151568177
No it doesn't, there's zero instances of this being contradicted.
>>
>>151566509
FUCK
NO
FUCK
Jesus, don't even go this direction
>>
>>151568192
>Jojo invented memory powers
>>
>>151567203
That's just Oda's attempt of his "moral" about men not hitting women.
>>
>>151568108
I think One Piece would probably benefit a lot better if it went by a monthly release.

Oda can get in all the works he wants and choose 7-11 amount of days to rest.
...But knowing him, he'd probably work most of the month and then rest for two days
>>
>>151568227
You can stop desperately clinging to your fanfiction ok?
>>
>>151568013
It's a different beast altogether.

Pretimeskip was about adventuring and meeting new people while discovering new places. While reaching its end, it dealt more and more with the world's hierarchy and pirate politics, culminating in Marineford.

Posttimeskip started awkwardly with Fishman Island, but Punk Hazard put the series back in track, only instead of going back to Oda's old method of focusing on adventure, it pushed the newer side of One Piece. He polished it through Dressrosa, and now we are harvesting all the sweet results of that.

I just hope Oda keeps this up. So far the best arcs have been the ones less hyped before. Let's hope Wano isn't just another Fishman Island.
>>
>>151568132
I hope we'll see him again soon
>>
How much is left on Jinbe's lifespan?
>>
>>151568223
Female Croc and Mihawk look great
>>
>>151568252

>nami memories swapped with memories of his time on the island of transvestites
>he's now terrified of nami
>>
>>151568278
Hell no, it'd never end that way.
>>
>>151568290
Well, then I guess >>151567928
is right. Too bad.
>>
>>151568318
3 seconds

His heart is a baked potato now
>>
>>151568242
Except when Luffy gets hit and it hurts him/his rubber doesn't work around the spot it hit him, same with logias.
>>
>>151568013
Seriously, the only thing different is that post-ts the first 3 arcs were not focused on the SHs and focused on other characters like Law or were mostly about world building. You only feel this way about pre-ts because of 2 things: First thing is nostalgia. 2. It had the most nakama arcs and thus most emotional moments so far. Post TS Oda just could not continue introducing one new SH member in every arc because it already is difficult to manage the whole crew as it is. So if you are one of the people who miss the nakama stuff of course you have the impression that post-ts is worse. If you like the world building aspect of One Piece though, post-TS has been far better than pre-TS. The current arc goes back to the emotional level because Sanji is a member of the crew the reader cares about the most.
>>
>>151568339
Nice non argument. It's ok to lose kiddo.
>>
>>151568318
[moment he joins SHs] minus 1 page.
>>
>>151568318
Like two days
He'll join the crew and board the Sunny then croak
>>
File: 7ef.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
7ef.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
So does this mean Luffy and Nami somehow see Sanjis past?
>>
File: one-piece-1693513.jpg (272KB, 765x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
one-piece-1693513.jpg
272KB, 765x1200px
Why was Ace surprised Blackbeard could hit him? Shouldn't Blackbeard have haki?

Why does he need the DF ability to hit logia users instead of just learning haki?

Oda a hack.
>>
>>151568108
Oda has separated the crew so that he can focus more on each individual crewmember without having to have too many plotlines at the same time, while introducing new characters to keep the story fresh, and not have characters feeling superfluous to the plot.

If the crew was together in one place, there would definitely be more "pacing problems" which I don't think are a big deal as is, if you aren't reading weekly.
>>
>>151567375
You know literally nothing of human psychology, speedanon
>>
>>151568422
Luffy won't, he doesn't give a shit. I'm pretty certain he's not aware of anyone's past in his crew. All their flashbacks were told to other members, and even when Luffy was there, he slept.
>>
>>151568404
My god, you are not funny, shut the fuck up, you literal retard. People like you are the reason One Piece threads are always shit.

>ebin ebic trolling XD

Even discussion on Narutoforums is better than here with people this unintelligent and time-wasting.
>>
>>151568387
Yes it does, are you stupid? Luffy is still rubber every time he gets hit with haki.
>>
>>151568257
Show me some example of memory manipulartion on pre-JoJo.
>>
>>151568442
Come on, BB's power is pretty much portable Kairouseki withou drawbacks. Its way better than just haki.
>>
Sanji theme; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcrb6365GsQ
>>
>>151568442
BB literally says it's been a while since Ace has gotten hit. Try reading the manga.
>>
>>151568442
I'm almost sure that at that point in time he still had no idea how much of a problem broken logias with no natural hard-counters were going to be. He probably hadn't thought armament haki up yet
>>
>>151568395
>If you like the world building aspect of One Piece though, post-TS has been far better than pre-TS.
But just about 95% of all world building was pre-TS. The whole fucking post-TS covers about 4 days of actual time and has largely failed to move a single SH forwards in an interesting, meaningful way. We have arcs like Dressrosa that are literally longer than Namek and was 99% fodder running around cluelessly while buildings fell over.

>>151568453
I know that he has to do it, it's the fact that he's got to the point where a supposed crew is basically two crews that have to take it in turns to be relevant, with each "turn" taking a couple of years. Still, I'm grateful that Brook is about to get the bare minimum amount of development and memorable stuff happen to him since he's been in the crew for something like 8 IRL years yet feels like he only joined yesterday in terms of his development and meaningful scenes.
>>
>>151568476
So Nami will?
Maybe when pudding tries to use her powers on Sanji
>>
>>151568480
It was an established fact in the manga physical hits don't hurt Luffy because he is rubber. With haki physical hits hurt him. Because it ignores his rubber. Same way it ignores logia shit.

>this panel
>I-I swear he is rubber
>>
>>151568496
I would but the whole world has mysteriously forgotten about it.
>>
>>151568550
Of course he haven't thought it up, retard.

Only braindead fanboys would defend this.

The manga is flawed as fuck. Not saying it's bad, the only time it was really intrusive was during the war.
>>
File: grumpy d luffy.jpg (28KB, 161x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grumpy d luffy.jpg
28KB, 161x267px
>>151568565
Just because it ignores his rubber body doesn't mean he's still not rubber, you know.
Same thing with logias.
>>
>>151568546
Cool, and? Just means before he ate his DF.
>>
I really feel like if Toei hadn't dropped the ball on the anime people would enjoy post-timeskip One Piece a lot more. It was never perfect before, but the pacing and animation worked much better.
>>
File: rhqJu35.jpg (65KB, 496x357px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
rhqJu35.jpg
65KB, 496x357px
>>151568634
Well, he's also still rubber when Smoker's jitte hits him. The spot that's hit apparently just gets nullified.

I didn't write it. Just observing.
>>
File: 16_17.png (530KB, 1551x1150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
16_17.png
530KB, 1551x1150px
No one cares about the 10th Strawhat Jinbei?
>>
>>151568496
Pakunoda?
>>
>>151566454

This panel is fucking godlike. I hope someone can do an edit to remove the text boxes and fill in the backgrounds.
>>
>>151568554
Your hate on Dressrosa is unwarranted. The arc has a lot more happening than the two arcs before it, even if it's on the longer side. It has some pacing issues, but the amount of shit happening made up for it.
>>
>>151568729
Literally no one gives a shit about this fat boring cliché character fuck.
>>
>>151568565
Anon, it hurts him. But it doesn't alter his body in any way. Haki makes you able to touch the intangible. That's why Luffy can touch Gas and Smoke. Haki doesn't negate DFs. Only Teach can do thag. Not even Seastone. Luffy is still rubber even when getting hit by Haki. 100% rubber.
>>
>>151568565
You don't actually read the manga do you?

>it's an established fact in the manga physical hits don't hurt Luffy because he is rubber
Wow, good job anon!

>With haki physical hits hurt him. Because it ignores his rubber. Same way it ignores logia shit.
You're dumb. It ignores his rubber but it doesn't nullify it.

>>151568065 clearly shows he's still stretching despite haki. You're either blind or willfully ignorant to deny this.
>>
>>151568729
Why? He's going to die soon, it's better to not get too attached to him.
>>
>>151568677
I don't even watch the anime and I agree that pre-TS was much better. FI and PH were boring as fuck and Dressrosa was a drag.
>>
>>151568581
If you can't admit that Oda is a shit writer that has blatantly copied a power from another manga with a recently finished anime then shut the fuck up.
>>
>>151568000
Trips confirm.
>>
>>151566454
I love how menacing the cloud and sun look here
>>
>>151568554

> We have arcs like Dressrosa that are literally longer than Namek and was 99% fodder running around cluelessly while buildings fell over.

Do you even understand what's world building? We had information about the marines, the revolutionary, multiples cities, mutiples pirates from the NW... That's fucking massive world building.
>>
File: ZEHAHAHAHA.jpg (28KB, 637x363px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ZEHAHAHAHA.jpg
28KB, 637x363px
>>151568534
Doesn't his fruit cause him to take more damage? Not that it matters, the guy is a fucking superhuman tank.
>>
>>151568773
Why is he going to die again?

Townies said he backed out of the payment.
>>
ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?
>>
>>151568729
I like him as an ally but I don't want him to join the crew. He wouldn't fit in, he'd just be the boring dad of the group
>>
Do you think Pudding is messing with Big Mom's memories?
>>
>>151568554
>But just about 95% of all world building was pre-TS. The whole fucking post-TS covers about 4 days of actual time and has largely failed to move a single SH forwards in an interesting, meaningful way.
So? Even if it has been only 4 days the amount of world building is immense. FI especially stands out in that regard. And that the SHs are not moved forward is really an issue? I mean, this rarely even happens pre-ts after every SHs introduction arc. Post-Marinford was the most development of the characters we ever got. One Piece just is not a manga where the focus is on character development, it just is that rare. And about Dressrosa: It seems you missed that this arc is one of the most important arcs so far with what was established and the results of Doflamingos defeat. It is most significant when it comes to WB so I really don't know what your problem is. "Fodder"?, come on please no meaningless buzzwords.
>>
I do wonder what will Sanji do during the wedding now, he'll obviously devise a plan.
>>
>>151568831
>Doesn't his fruit cause him to take more damage?
It does, actually.
>>
File: image.png (37KB, 189x166px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
37KB, 189x166px
>>151564877
Reiju infused her magic cape with haki to avoid the brainwashing. You can't beat the Chekhov's gun. Oda is too powerful.
>>
>>151568752
Luffy isn't intangible, though. It just hurts him, even just finger snapping by Rayleigh when Moria presses him into form of paper for what the explanation was that he is rubber.
>>
>>151568840
>>151568840
Silly me, dropped my image
>>
>>151568677
If you want to watch post-TS in anime form, you might want to check out one pace.
It's not perfect, but at least it has a watchable pacing.
>>
>>151568841
In the New World the Straw Hats need a 4th heavyweight and a voice of reason. They only got as far as they have by renting Law.
>>
>>151568442
Ace didn't expect BB to have haki because haki didn't exist at this point, anon.
>>
File: 1470981725246.jpg (123KB, 942x943px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470981725246.jpg
123KB, 942x943px
>>151568821
>Zeus
>Menacing
The fucking cloud looks more retarded than weevil and tht is literally fucking impossible. It looks like Eeyore with a shitty cap. Prometheus is the real badass.
>>
>>151568779
Of course I'm not talking about everyone. In my opinion that's a factor that has helped to it, just as nostalgia and catching up to the series have. Starting out poorly in FI and the first redesigns also helped to that.

It doesn't mean everyone has to think that way, opinions are still opinions. It helps to separate arcs instead of pre and post. Both have their highs and lows, but you can't compare the one that already finished to the one that's basically just starting and expect it to be better as a whole.

Once the series finishes we'll be able to see much better how they compare.
>>
>>151568868
He just feels the sensation of pain more strongly. His actual durability doesn't drop.
>>