[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PA Works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: pa works.png (11KB, 150x141px) Image search: [Google]
pa works.png
11KB, 150x141px
>no good directors
>moeshit sameface up the wazoo
>same dull as shit coloring in their anime erry time
Is this the worst studio?
>>
Dogakobo is worse.
>>
Eat shit
>>
Not as bad as shaft atleast
>>
>>151557993
Not as bad as shaft though.
>get to animate a good manga
>adaptation is shit
I really wish they would just stick to Monogatari.
>>
Does Mizushima count as a good director or a bad director?
>>
>>151557993
uchouten kazoku is by PA
Good enough for me.
>>
Reminder to sage and ignore this /v/-tier thread.
>>
>>151559535
Bounces between good and shit with little middle ground
>>
Other than Glasslip and RDG, most of their stuff is actually pretty good though.
>>
>>151559505
you better not be talking shit about Hidamari Sketch
>>
Tari Tari 2 when
>>
>>151559711
Glasslip, Charlotte and Haruchika were so fucking bad that PA Works will now forever be known as a shit studio. They would have to make up for those with something fucking spectacular to even come close to repairing their destroyed credibility.
>>
>>151559711
Don't forget Another
>>
>>151559711
The only good thing they've ever done is Uchouten Kazoku.
>>
>>151559846
Charlotte was not anywhere near as bad as Glasslip, don't even put them on the same level. I will admit to not watching Haruchika, so I have no idea how to rate that.
>>
>>151557993
Shirobako was great.
>>
>>151559874
Another is a classic. It's like Chu-2 except funny.
>>
>>151560276
Another is retarded just like you
>>
File: ph0_02.jpg (107KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ph0_02.jpg
107KB, 300x300px
>tfw their comfiest show was written by Mari Okada
I wish they'd do more fun stuff instead of more dramatic shows.
>>
>>151557993
>>same dull as shit coloring in their anime erry time

You don't get to say this when their last show was Kuromukuro
>>
>>151560907
There's nothing remarkable about that though.
>>
Note this is shit taste.
>>
>>151560907
This. Kuromukuro is the top3 anime of this year imo
>>
>>151557993
>uchoten kazoku
I hope that in this coming new year OP stops gobbling cocks.
>>
>>151557993
2nd best after KyoAni
>>
>>151559711
RDG is great, though sadly its essentially just prequel to real story. Wish there was S2.

Glasslip is better vesually looking anime than their recent and upcomming ones, with great ost and character design to boot. All they needed is actual writing, but forgotten about it and though they can pull of making story without Okada - they were wrong.
>>
>>151559846
Glasslip was better made than most TV anime airing, if anything proving they are good at production. The issue was writing.

Charlotte was keyshit. Glad it bombed, made PA waste time on this shit, same as Angel Shits.

Haruchika was their lowest quality production wise anime so far, but actually pretty good as show past few first episodes - since it dependend on wide cast of characters to be introduced to become interesting. Woundt mind second season.
>>
File: 1478120335475.jpg (128KB, 624x576px) Image search: [Google]
1478120335475.jpg
128KB, 624x576px
>>151561769
>Charlotte
>bombed
>PA wasted time making a big seller
>>
>>151561852
>Charlotte
>big seller
Compared to AB it did. Only Keyfag retards bought BDs anyway.

After KyoAni dumped Key, it stopped being relevant - as proven by Little Busters underperforming and the other adaptations.

Their only real success was basically Haruhi clone bait, and in Charlotte the MC is Kanye from Amagi and Maeda even included a scene of himself being dumped by KyoAni in the show.
>>
>>151560983
The coloring is great and not typical PA Works coloring at all. The color designer never worked on a PA Works show before, he was brought on by the director, and is responsible for color design in other great colorful shows like Eureka Seven, G no Reconguista, and Zvezda.
>>
>>151559643
I will bump this consolewar faggotry and not report it.
What now faggot?
>>
>>151559643
>/v/ tier
newfag spotted

LURK MOAR
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.