[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The ending felt so very rushed I don't even know how to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1470520766464.jpg (390KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1470520766464.jpg
390KB, 650x650px
The ending felt so very rushed I don't even know how to feel. And that epilogue of her wanting to babies, why end there!?
>>
>>151552845
when she escaped from the egg ship and moulted, i was expecting her to become more humanoid-angelic in appearance, but flying works too i guess.
>>
>>151552845
i guess it's just that kind of manga anon.
>>
>>151552845
I wanted it to drift out intoa Sliice of life manga.
I guess you can't have anything
>>
>>151552845
Are we sure it ended. A lot of things was foreshadowed in the last chapter and i think author hinted something about continuing it on twitter.
>>
>>151552845
i really wanted to see her preciousness.
>>
Weird how it feels rushed when the author says he originally intended to end it in only one volume.

But then he stretched it out to 3.
>>
i'm confused. doesn't >>151560150 complicates >>151555839 ?
>>
I've been looking for the name of this series. What's the name of the manga?
>>
>>151563620
Google image search
>>
Also what happen to the dudes she mated with? And the other guys she obviously murderd? The girl who seem to have a crush on the main guy? What was the point of the mission of the lil worms? What happen to her toy friend and the blind guy?
>>
>>151563894
I'm asking because that didn't work on my side.
>>
>>151567406
Ogeha
>>
File: max skills.png (953KB, 1440x2048px) Image search: [Google]
max skills.png
953KB, 1440x2048px
>>151566104
>dudes she mated with?
Probably fine, iirc they were just sedated
>And the other guys she obviously murderd?
they are dead
>The girl who seem to have a crush on the main guy?
Doesn't she work at the store with him?
>What was the point of the mission of the lil worms?
To mate and spread their species. They mention that other planets weren't as lush as earth and couldn't support their growing population.
>What happen to her toy friend
Shogun shows up in the Wii scene
>and the blind guy?
I'm pretty sure he died
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.