[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CG intro who thought this was a good idea?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: intro.jpg (73KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
intro.jpg
73KB, 1280x688px
>CG intro

who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>151549087
Meh, it was 2003 and they had to show off their moneycock somehow.
>>
CG anime character models always look like shit. that sort of art and animation should only be used for objects and maybe some backgrounds. the characters themselves should always stay 2D or you'll end up getting garbage like Ajin or New Berserk.
>>
Considering it was made in 2002, the CGI was actually really good for the time. CGI ages like milk though.
>>
production ig is easily the worst anime studio of all time. single handily ruined ghost in the shell and cyborg 009 with their 3DCG bullshit. desolated settings that completely lack life. ugly looking characters. clunky as shit animation. it really is pathetic. I don't understand why Jap fans dont tell them to fuck off and quit with their bullshit
>>
File: FLUFF.jpg (85KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
FLUFF.jpg
85KB, 1280x688px
Why is her hair so fluffy? I love her haircut.
>>
>>151549831
>Considering it was made in 2002, the CGI was actually really good for the time.
It was "good CG for its time," but it still looked pretty bad at the time.
>>
>>151550810
Even if it was made in 2016 with the highest budget and made by the most talented CG artists it would still look like shit.
>>
File: 1423720102065.jpg (77KB, 887x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1423720102065.jpg
77KB, 887x1097px
>>151549087
It was the early 2000s give it a break.
>>
>>151551320
That's not true. CG can look amazing. It can looks so good its stops looking like uncanny valley and starts looking real. The problem is that for CG to look good you need to put a LOT of money and resources into it and the only projects willing to do that are movies and Video games. Just take the FFXV movie Kingsglaive for example. It's all CG yet looks amazing.
>>
>>151550810
>it still looked pretty bad at the time
Fucking this.

I can still remember the apprehension I felt when first watching it and that's the first thing you see. Thankfully those were the only CG characters, at least the mechs looked good in CG (or so I remember).
>>
>>151549087

I liked it
>>
>>151549087
Who cares? The music is great, and even the bad CG gets at least the ambience right.
>>
>>151549087
The song is nice at least
>>
>>151549087
you're not supposed to watch it, you're supposed to lurk 4chinz while you listen to the godly intro by origa
>>
This was back when 3DCGI was new and exciting, and it definitely looked better than the average (aka not FFX) videogame cutscene of the time
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.