[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>knightmare frames are unlocked via USB 2.0 drives Are you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: code gass.jpg (41KB, 709x449px) Image search: [Google]
code gass.jpg
41KB, 709x449px
>knightmare frames are unlocked via USB 2.0 drives

Are you fucking kidding me? You mean you have to slot it in, realize it doesn't fit, turn it around, have it still not fit, turn it around again to push it into the port? That would be impractical as hell.

Immersion = destroyed.
>>
>>151547444
USB 2.0 doesn't have those bevels on the tops, it's just a rectangle.

It's actually a pretty neat way of unlocking something like a computer, but it's retarded to not use it for storing shit too. Also, you can cleary see which side is right side up in that pic.

Dumbass.
>>
>>151547444
Look at the port and the connector first, you dumb piece of shit.
>>
>>151547704
Just fuck off.
>>
>>151547444
it replaces a car's key
>>
>>151547444
looks more like HDMI
>>
>>151547568
in gundam they store pilot data as well as calculations and shit on floppys that work like keys. probably the same principle
>>
>>151547444
> USB
It is a bit similar, but doesn't look like USB. That type of connectors sucks for harsh operating conditions in general, though.

> 2.0
It is not any different physically from previous versions. I guess you are just too young to know that, asshole.

> drives
It can be any device that implements USB protocol. I guess you are unaware that USB smart cards have been used to control computer access for ages.
>>
>>151548413

One question, do tanks have keys or something similar?
>>
>>151547704
under age
>>
File: code gass.png (247KB, 709x449px) Image search: [Google]
code gass.png
247KB, 709x449px
>>151547444
Are you retarded?
>>
>>151548911
hdmi flash drives
>>
>>151549046
The point was OP said you could easily get confused about which side to put it in when it's clear which way it goes.
>>
>>151549086
OP clearly breaks a lot of thumb drives.
>>
>>151547444
>military vehicles
>keys
Immersion = destroyed
>>
>>151549948
Are those actually keys or individual pilot profiles for neural interface calibration etc?
>>
>>151550207
It's your PTW collection to deal with while you are boringly waiting on defence positons.
>>
>>151547444
It's clearly firewire.
>>
>>151548830
tends to vary most, however do not for the simple reason that it is very easy to lose keys and be unable to start the tank/plane whatever in a hurry. The military generally prefers to keep armed guards around instead.
>>
>>151547568
Yes it does.
That's USB2.0 Type B.
Also known as a 'printer cable'.
It's used tomechanically identify a slave device, as opposed to a host device (which uses Type A)
>>
>>151553534
That's not type B nigger. Use google instead of using your shitty memory. It looks much closer to mini display port than anything else
>>
>>151547444
How do you plug earphones on it? HDMI?
>>
Why not ask /g/?
>>
>>151554656
or /k/ or /m/
>>
>>151551038
nigga it's clearly HDMI.
>>
>>151557201
It's either not symmetrical enough for HDMI or the perspective is fucked.
>>
>>151547444
Most of the orientation problem with USB comes from ports mounted at a 90 degree angle, if the key just slots in to your front, you know which way it goes every time
>>
>>151548830
No
If you could grab a tank from the army without being supposed to, you could have gotten a key anyway
>>
>>151549948
To my knowledge most military vehicles have keys or some other object to replace keys.
Those that don't have surveillance and guards 24/7, like fighter jets which are often classed as high value targets/objects
>>
Its clearly firewire, apparently apple is in the knightmare business...
>>
>>151547444
>randomly disconnects
>try to push it deeper and wiggle it a little
>>
>>151548418

Why would you need an HDMI? it's just a dangle. USB 2.0 is fine.
>>
>>151547444
>receive impact
>usb breaks
>knightmare frame stops working and you'll just sit there waiting to die
This design is really stupid as fuck
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.