[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did she want sex here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: Asuka Walls of Jericho 2.jpg (65KB, 720x547px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka Walls of Jericho 2.jpg
65KB, 720x547px
Did she want sex here?
>>
File: 123213.jpg (51KB, 704x528px) Image search: [Google]
123213.jpg
51KB, 704x528px
>>151546821
Well, not gonna lie to you. She wanted affection, her subconscious speaks for herself.

But sex? this is not long before her introduction.
>>
>>151547551
But giving him an invitation to come into Misato's bedroom sounds like a rather lewd hint.
>>
>>151547861
If I remember well she warns him rather than inviting him ; she even brings up the wall of jericho thing.
>>
>>151546821
>>151547551
>>151547861
Asuka wanted affection without a doubt. I don't think she really knew how that would manifest, and sex was probably not her first impulse. I think she probably wouldn't mind some show of affection from Shinji though. Intimacy, yes but not "Intimacy :^)".
>>
>>151548105
But it was a fake warning, Wall of Jericho is famous for collapsing. She really wanted him to come in.
>>
>>151548143
Pretty much this OP
>>
>>151547551
Her perspective of the event is delivered late in the series, simultaneous to showing how isolated and thirsty to not be a child she's been most of her life. It's a hindsight revelation that she did mean it the way it only maybe sounded like at the time and why she'd feel that close to someone following her lead for a week.
>>
WHY IS THERE NOT A DOUJIN ON THIS SCENE?!
>>
>>151548143
So most likely just hugging or kissing, something like that?
>>
File: smugrapist.jpg (9KB, 400x168px) Image search: [Google]
smugrapist.jpg
9KB, 400x168px
>>151548174
Can you really tell it was fake?

Arael proves to us what you stated,but then a strong foundation in her personality is refusing to rely on others, leaving the possibility that she really meant that at the time of the scene.
>>
>>151548486
Yes, the mention of the Wall of Jericho.

Asuka doesn't really articulate her feelings inside her, she asked Shinji to kiss her because she was "bored" even though she could have kissed the guy during the date she had.

She really wanted Shinji to show romantic interest in her, hence why she acts bitter following episode 15 which leads to her synchro ratio declining at the end.
>>
>>151548486
Wall of Jericho is a Biblical reference. The wall was destroyed by a horn.
>>
>>151548663
This is the same episode that establishes Asuka only speaks the language without knowing anything about Japan, too. She legit doesn't realize he's never been inside a church.
>>
>>151546821

She wants to be wanted. Shinji not coming for her broke her down a little.
>>
>>151548931
Would Asuka have ever stepped into a church herself? I mean this world is a post apocalyptic world, I can't see sunday mass being a thing she'd go to anyway what with growing up as an eva pilot.
>>
>>151548973
People go obsessively to religion even in mild political turbulence, I can't fucking imagine how packed the churches and temples would be after half the planet is destroyed and mankind is being assaulted by 'agents of god'.
>>
>>151548294
Fine, fucking Christ, I'll do one. Keep an eye out.
>>
>>151549104
Thanks desu
>>
>>151548326
Of course. Maybe less. Maybe just closeness. Friendship even. A sign, anything I bet.
>>
>>151549040
You see it's shit like this that made me kind of wish they focused more on the actual religious aspects of Evangelion. Like Show how the world's religions are reacting to all of the shit that's going on. It would have been a neat little bit of world building.
>>
>>151548973
She attended at least one service with her father.
>>
>>151549334
Well that was her mother's funeral.
>>
File: 4143424.gif (995KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
4143424.gif
995KB, 500x341px
>>151549301
And just as many people wished there were more episodes like the fight against Israfel. Kind of a mixed bag really
>>
>>151549512
See I'm fine with the fight with Israfel being one of the only episodes of it's kind because it sort of stands out more that way? That episode alone is probably one of my most watched episodes.
>>
>>151546821
If you make walls out of paper, sooner or later someone's going to think there's a real wall there.
>>
>has a bunch of boys from school fawning over her
>cancels her date
>decided to kiss Shinji instead

Why did she did do it?
>>
>>151550127
she wanted validation from another pilot, being a pilot was was a big deal for her, that's why she also criticizes shinji when she first meets him, because he's a scrawny weakling, nothing like she expected a male pilot to be like.
>>
>>151550127
A date with a classmate of Hikari's university student sister. Asuka only says he was as boring as roller coasters, so she came home to a little kid kissing game.

Also what the hell wasn't Hikari the prudish one?
>>
>>151550341
She also had love letters sent to her locker and stepped on all of them, after stepping on them she greets Shinji "Guten Morgen!"

>>151550285
She could have kissed anyone that was not scrawny in school. Also you don't kiss your colleges.
>>
>>151548174
>>151548486
>>151548663
No it wasn't a false warning. Asuka, meant it in a tsundere kind of way. She's a very gaurded person and I feel like she wanted someone make an effort to reach out to her, she wanted someone to believe in I think. She's very cynical and she wanted someone to change that. The only issue was that Shinji was looking for the same thing in people
>>
>>151550285
>she wanted validation from another pilot, being a pilot was was a big deal for her, that's why she also criticizes shinji when she first meets him, because he's a scrawny weakling, nothing like she expected a male pilot to be like.
I don't buy this for a second. She was more interested in Kaji. I doubt she wanted Shinji's approval, she kind of needed Shinji to to help her her regain her faith in people and relationships, it probably has a lot to do with Shinji's personality, as opposed to his position.
>>
she wanted love
that can happen to include making love
>>
>>151551091

Well she got Mari instead. Sasuga, Anno.
>>
>>151551241
Different character, we're talking about Sohryu.
>>
>>151551348

Are you really autistic enough to make a distinction between the asukas and reis?

Wow.
>>
>>151551375
They aren't the same, for obvious reasons.
>>
>>151551395

So you are.
>>
>>151551061
>why are you here
>>
>>151551435
Rei has feelings for Shinji and isn't as devoid of emotion as NGE Rei. Asuka also doesn't have the same love/hate relationship and sexual tension with Shinji.

Asuka is more depressed and broken in NGE.
>>
>>151551557
The exact opposite of something someone says when they want approval.
>>
>>151549301
No irony, this is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for in extracanon material. I wanted to see side stories about a movement regretting not dying in Second Impact and making pilgrimages to try and get killed in Tokyo-3. Or Security-Intelligence agents taking care of assassination and kidnapping attempts on the Children and then yelling at the surveillance feeds for not fucking. Or for somebody to make that Second Impact movie Shinji couldn't give a shit about. But it was just the same romantic comedy over and over and then idols making Nervyoutube videos.
>>
The point of Asuka's character is the contradition between wanting attention, but also at the same pushing everyone else away to appear tough and in control.
>>
>>151551965

Perhaps subconciously, she just can't understand why this guy doesn't make a move on her.
>>
>>151551965

Plus, all anyone has ever cared about in her is her ability as a pilot. The second her performance slips, she basically just gets discarded. She is desperate for attention that doesn't have to do with her being a pilot. She wants Kaiji to notice her to prove that she is an adult and good for something else, but in the scene where she pretty much directly offers herself to him, Kaiji doesn't even look at her as he shoots her down. Of course, Kaiji had every reason for not acting on her offer, but damn man, he could at least have let her down in a more gentle way.
>>
File: 1414870474437.jpg (183KB, 1265x2313px) Image search: [Google]
1414870474437.jpg
183KB, 1265x2313px
>>151546821
yes
>>
>>151546821
B-B-butt sex!?!?
>>
She wants Shinji (honestly, I don't know why, but she does) and makes multiple attempts to force him to act like a man and make him notice her. She doesn't understand why herself, I think. When he appears in her mind rape sequence (behind Kaji, what's interesting) she screams at him accusing him of not reaching out to her and asking why is he there. He's not a worthy man who can save her from loneliness, so why is she still subconsciously thinking about him? It's pretty fucked up, I guess Shinji is just qute. You can see her reaction to his heroic side when he saves her from volcano. She's happy, and Asuka's not the type that would ask anyone for help, even if it means losing her own life. Shinji, however, is too passive to notice. Also, there are interesting parallel scenes between them and Misato and Kaji. As for the kiss, remember Kaji's words: "Which I should trust more? Your words or your lips?"
>>
>>151552148
>asuka will never expose her budding breasts to you
>>
>>151552353

First of all, she is jailbait

Secondly, she is also kinda mentally unstable.

Don't stick your dick in crazy, you know this anon.
>>
>>151552397
gonna cure her craziness with the power of dick
>>
>>151552397
i just want to smell her chest
>>
>>151552353
why live?
>>
File: 1414870577081.jpg (461KB, 1260x4004px) Image search: [Google]
1414870577081.jpg
461KB, 1260x4004px
>>
>>151552323

I don't think it is unreasonable that she wants Shinji to pay attention to her, for a couple of reasons. First off, he probably the only guy in school who does not actively lust for her. Most of her male classmates are probably showing very obvious interest in her. She is supposed to be a beauty and have a nice body after all. So she wants the one guy who doesn't pay her any attention in that way. Both men and women want what they can't get, this should not be a relevation for anyone. Second, he is a fellow pilot, and therefore uniquely in a position to understand what her. They go through the same trials and the same pain. They bear the same responsibility. And thirdly, they live together. Shinji is the guy who is always there. The guy in the other room when Asuka is feeling horny (she is a teenager).
>>
>>151552467
;-;
>>
>>151552467

Right, I don't remember that scene exactly, but from that screencap you kinda get the impression that Misato is not sympathetic to Asuka's struggles. Like everyone else.
>>
>>151552657
woman hates woman
nothing new under the sun
>>
>>151552467
Relatable if you are an emotional 13 year old girl on her period
>>
File: Naoe Yamato.jpg (42KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
Naoe Yamato.jpg
42KB, 500x492px
>>151552410
you're not yamato, no matter how hard you try
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.