[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Katanagatari

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

How the FUCK did they get away with this fake preview?

Was there no backlash considering people waited a month for this
>>
I'll assume you've just reached that point in episode 4 and spoiler this post but...

The whole series is a massive troll. That's kind of the point. Shikizaki's plan failed, Togame failed, the shogunate kept their power. There are even theories that the epilogue with Shichika and Hitei is fake.
>>
>>151535560
You missed the point of the series then. And how would the epilogue be fake?
>>
>>151535449
We got something better.
>>
>>151535449
I still laugh at that everytime Isin is a fucking troll.
>>
>>151535449
I liked the plot twist about her sister being a complete psycho better than his fighs though. Of course that does not give the fight skip justice but still
>>
>>151535449
I can't say I watch previews, ever.
>>
It's an adaptation, so most people either knew or were spoiled that it was skipped in the novel. Besides, while the fight would have been really cool to see it'd also have been one of the least interesting stories.
>>
>wait for awesome fight
>get TIME FOR A MASSACRE instead
And everything went better than expected.
>>
>>151535449
>tfw you actually killed a women like it was nothing
>>
>>151535661
The idea is how "off" the epilogue felt, and the theory that the narrator that's been telling the story the whole time is in fact Hitei. I like it personally
>>
>>151536050
>so most people either knew or were spoiled that it was skipped in the novel.
It certainly wasn't like that at the time.
>>
>>151535661
>You missed the point of the series
It's Nisiosin. You got trolled. We got trolled. Fucker got us. Deal with it.
>>
>>151536348
Why shouldn't it be?
>>
>>151535449
It went exactly like in the LN, though in the LN you didn't get even that little bit to tease you.
>>
Well, you did see it though.
>>
File: 1480042868096.jpg (149KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480042868096.jpg
149KB, 900x675px
I don't watch previews so I saw nothing.
>>
>>151535449
What should I watch first, Bakemonogatari or this?
>>
>>151539517
Oremonogatari
>>
>You will never see the bug ninjas fulfil their dreams
It fucking hurt.
>>
>>151535449
Bait and switches can be very interesting especially when the switch is still very compelling.
>>
>>151536348
Never forget, never forgive.
>>
>>151539517
Watch Katanagatari first. It actually ends.
>>
File: Katanagatari.webm (3MB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
Katanagatari.webm
3MB, 896x504px
>>
>>151535449
>Webm of that scene made me pick the show up in the first place
>Since I'm marathoning it I skip all the previews
Only once I got to the end did I figure out I was rused.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.