[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But that's wrong, Koichi, you fucking moron.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

But that's wrong, Koichi, you fucking moron.
>>
greatest ally
>>
File: koichi nervous sip.png (665KB, 649x719px) Image search: [Google]
koichi nervous sip.png
665KB, 649x719px
>>151529023
Is it just me or did Koichi get even shorter between part 4 and part 5? On Jotaro he came up just a little past the knee, but on Giorno he's only at dick-sucking height. Jotaro is a 6'5" monster and Giorno's a little over 5'7"
>>
>>151529339
Koichi was made to suck that fat Jonathan cock
>>
>>151529023
Is Giorno some sort of a Mary Sue? At least that's the impression I get out of him while reading the manga
>>
>>151529023
kira only felt sensations from the freeze and did not experience the sha battle itself. i don't really remember this fight but didn't black sabbath just get stuffed back into the lighter?
>>
File: Polpo's_death.png (1MB, 728x760px) Image search: [Google]
Polpo's_death.png
1MB, 728x760px
>>151532053
>i don't really remember this fight but didn't black sabbath just get stuffed back into the lighter?
Yes. It was completely unharmed until Polpo shot himself with a banana.
>>
Where did you find the color scans for Part 5? I've been looking everywhere and I can't find them.
>>
>>151534009
batoto has up to aerosmith 3
>>
>>151534009
Pastebin.
>>
>>151530467
Yes.
>>
The real question is what the fuck was up with Polpol? Nigger was like 17 feet tall and about as wide.

And what's the deal with him hiding in his room and eating his fingers? That part of his stando power too?

>>151534009
'kami seems to have them all, although it's a bit hard to tell now they've gone and fucked the listing directory.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.