[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i finished Usago drop and help me i'm crying.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: usagi_drop_logo.jpg (310KB, 950x624px) Image search: [Google]
usagi_drop_logo.jpg
310KB, 950x624px
i finished Usago drop and help me i'm crying.
>>
>>151528041
Now go read the manga.
>>
File: wake me up.webm (158KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
wake me up.webm
158KB, 500x300px
>>151528088

You want him to cry for a different reason?
>>
>>151528041
Yeah, go read the manga. You'll cry over how bad the ending is.
>>
>>151528041
I cry for Healing series too
don't be a fag and read the manga now
>>
Become a Muslim and learn to raise your own perfect waifu like the child fucker Mohammad
>>
>>151528126
I find the manga really inspiring
>>
>>151528524
Yeah, I'd imagine anyone who wants to groom a child from a young age to have sex with them would find this manga incredibly inspiring

Someone should translate this for the Muslim market, I bet they'd love it
>>
File: 1473334550485.gif (433KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473334550485.gif
433KB, 480x270px
>>151528041
you should go watch cute father/daughter animes that wont hurt in any way.
>>
>>151528442
Did they change the ending in the anime?
>>
>>151529154
they didn't do the high school arc with the fucking
>>
>>151529154
Yeah it didn't get to the part where he marries and fucks her
>>
>>151528766
nothing wrong if you wait till she grows up
>>
I'd fuck this one.
>>
>>151528766
> Grooming a child for lewd
No, he really didn't. The guy did his best to be a good father, without any lewd temptations, iirc. It's just that she knew she wasn't blood related, and developed a taste for mature things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.