[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Neon Genesis Evangelion overrated? I want to watch it but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: neongenesis.jpg (29KB, 493x313px) Image search: [Google]
neongenesis.jpg
29KB, 493x313px
Is Neon Genesis Evangelion overrated?

I want to watch it but i dunno if i should i bother at all.
>>
watch it and find out anon
seriously though there is a reason why it's a meme anime, mainly because it genuinely is very good
>>
>>151527021
I guess i will

But i have a huge backlog.
>>
>>151526845
Newshit you type like a fucking retard.

Go watch it and think its a masterpiece.
>>
RATERO
>>
>>151527235
nice reddit spacing
>>
>>151526845
With how hyped it is pretty much everywhere, it's impossible to not be overrated. That being said, it is pretty good. Watch it, and try not to go in with overblown expectations created by internet hyperbole.
>>
It's overrated to hell and back, but at the same time it's still pretty damn good. Worth a watch if only because of the references everyone and their mom makes in Japan.
>>
>>151526845
Anon, you need to get in the goddamn robot.
>>
>>151526845
It's overrated but that doesn't take away the fact that its a masterpiece
>>
>>151526845
Yes

Have fun
>>
>>151526845
It IS overrated, but you should still go watch it. Animation is great.
>>
>>151526845
no its masterful
>>
>>151526845
First of all.
>Guaranteed replies.
Second, it's pretty good, yeah.
If anyone tries to dissuade you from watching it with >2deep4u
then you should kindly point them in the direction of Eva 01 beating the shit out of stuff, because that's an equally valid if not greater appeal.
>>
>>151526845
Overrated but not terrible. It's okay in a good amounts of animation and style, there are also some nice plot points fights, and characters. That said, it really isn't anything above average unless you "go watch the rebuilds that fix the things".
>>
File: 1482183963113.jpg (378KB, 876x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1482183963113.jpg
378KB, 876x1300px
>>151526845
It's really good but you need to pay close attention and might have to watch it 2-3 times before you fully understand everything.

Download the Sephirotic release. Watch the entire TV series and then EoE. Then rewatch the last two episodes of the TV series.

Anything else after that is up to you. It's legitimately great and has something to offer for everyone, but like I said: you might not "get" everything on your first time through so don't go in expecting your mind to be blown and then be disappointed. You'll gloss over a lot but talking about Eva is one of the best parts.

Have fun!
>>
>>151526845
Good directing
>>
>>151526845
It is good if you are a teenager with no taste.
>>
>>151530347
Which anime do you like?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.