[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dragon Ball Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 517
Thread images: 107

File: IMG_1533.jpg (149KB, 632x759px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1533.jpg
149KB, 632x759px
The "what will Vegeto do in the manga" edition.
>>
>>151515896
Anime

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2016/05/09/future-trunks-arc-announced-dragon-ball-super/

>I write an outline of the entire plot, then the script writers break it up into episodes, expanding on things, changing things around, or adding in new bits as need be.

>Even I haven’t checked the final script yet.
>Let’s enjoy this together (laughs)!!

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-history-book-akira-toriyama-introduction/

>I had put Dragon Ball behind me, but seeing how much that live-action film ticked me off, and how I revised that script for the anime movie and complained about the quality of the TV anime, I suppose somewhere along the line it’s become a series I like too much to ever leave alone.

Manga

http://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/dragon-ball-super-manga-vol-1-tori-toyo-interview-web-version/

>Speaking of the manga, I want to ask you two about how you put the manga together. I hear Toriyama-sensei checks the storyboards for each chapter.
>Toriyama: That’s right.

>Back when Toriyama-sensei was drawing the manga, the animators would use his manga panels as reference, imitating the composition and things like that. And now it seems that the animators are likewise using Toyotaro-sensei‘s manga as reference.
>Toriyama: Oh, that’s good! That should keep them on track!

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>Every month, I'll create a storyboard for him to review, and then he'll give me input and suggest changes. When I'm working with Toriyama, there are many portions he gives me props for coming up with, but he is very particular about other things and always points them out for me to correct. And when he corrects me, I think “Wow, I guess I don't completely understand the way he looks at things,” so his corrections and feedback are incredibly accurate and helpful. It's a lot of fun to be able to get closer to his way of thinking
>>
Job and be worthless.
>>
>>151516009
> manga v anime again

Please do us a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>151516009
should become a bannable offense to bait and shit up threads like this.
>>
File: 1482201321331.png (769KB, 746x465px) Image search: [Google]
1482201321331.png
769KB, 746x465px
>>151515896
Probably the same:

- Overpowers Zamasu, but unable to kill him since he's immortal.

- Zamasu transforms into a semi-giant out of anger

- Potara runs out

I'd be surprised if the Potara Kai rule doesn't exist in Toriyama's script.
>>
>>151515896
Not appearing.
>>
File: DB-Super-Episode-56-78.jpg (41KB, 985x554px) Image search: [Google]
DB-Super-Episode-56-78.jpg
41KB, 985x554px
>>151516009
So then Toyble fucking up the Future Trunks arc was Toriyama's fault??
>>
>>151516123
What did he do wrong besides expose your precious Black as Zamasu?
>>
Beerus' very first GodTube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e5eLvPlVLo
>>
>>151516107
I'd actually be very disappointed if Vegetto doesn't make a return in the manga.

His fight was so much fun
>>
>>151515896
Nothing.
>>
>>151516157
He'll definitely show up.
The real question is whether they charge a Spirit Bomb for the Spirit Sword or not. That would be a pretty cool combo.
>>
>>151516139
Everything that was mentioned in the previous thread

> SS Black getting wrecked by SS2 Vegeta, when the manga said SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku (and he used god power to knock out Trunks)

> Too rushed. No Human Resistance, no Future Yajirobe, less comfy comments. Zamasu switching bodies with Goku despite never meeting him.

> Ruined Black's character. His smug and flamboyant personality is gone. Also made him a complete pushover, removing tension from the arc.
>>
File: IMG_0674.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0674.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
What's his name again
>>
>>151516258
>Black getting wrecked
Trunks was malnourished and weak as fuck fighting Black, and Goku wasn't going all out.

>No human resistance
Fucking good. Their very existence made no sense.

>Ruined Black's character
>Waaaah my Black is getting BTFO waaaaah

I don't see any problems, faggot.
>>
>>151516258
Comfy moments*
>>
>>151516280
Future Cuckankusu
>>
>>151516258
you realize you can't argue about power levels when base Black toys with Blue Vegeta in the anime, that's beyond retarded.
Also we got plenty of smug Black for months before this chapter and I'm sure he'll be plenty smug again when he achieves Rose form which is mentioned in TA's sketches.
>>
File: Jobbing.png (848KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jobbing.png
848KB, 1280x720px
>>151516100
>Overpowers Zamasu
>>
>>151516280
the Great Saiyacuck
>>
>>151516370
>haha yeah this is how the fight ended guys haha he defused right after this frame haha
>>
File: Urameshi.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Urameshi.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>151516370

>That baby bicep
>>
File: Fucking idiot.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking idiot.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>151516419
>Implying I said that
>>
>>151516408
You're thinking of the Great Cuckasaiyajobman, and that's this guy. It's pretty easy to confuse the two though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>151516100
>I'd be surprised if the Potara Kai rule doesn't exist in Toriyama's script.

Seriously hope this is the case and there will be a different reason why they separated inside of Buu. I was so pissed that potara fusion is pretty much the same with the regular one but that doesn't even matter because if you use too much power the fusion will end in 5 minutes anyway which has happened various times in DB.

When they made Vegito come back atleast do it properly. It's just a huge wasted potential what they did in anime.
>>
>>151516307
SS3 Goku > SS2 Vegeta
Manga said: SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku

Base form Black >>> SS2 Trunks

Yet SS2 Vegeta >>> SS Black??

There's no way Trunks being hungry makes that much less powerful. Also the manga never mentioned Trunks was weaker and malnourished. Nice headcanon

> Fucking good. Their very existence made no sense.
They gave Trunks and Mai motivation. Also seeing Future Yajirobe save the day was fun.

> Waaaah my Black is getting BTFO
Again, it's not just Black getting BTFO'd on the manga. His personality was butchered.

What happened? Black was a very popular villain, but now that the manga ruined him...all of the sudden mangafags hate Black?
>>
>>151516462
Toriyama already gave the reason like a page after they split
>>
>>151516462
Potara fusion nerf is important to keep it from being the answer to trump everything.
>>
>>151516335
>base Black toys with Blue Vegeta in the anime

Then Vegeta trains hard enough that he freaking blew up the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

Strong villains are fun. Weak ones are uninteresting and create a tension-less atmosphere.
>>
>>151516469
I personally always hated Blackfags and didn't really have an opinion on Black up until he went full Shadow the Saiyan Ki scythe edge mode, then I started hating him.
>>
>>151516525
>until he went full Shadow the Saiyan Ki scythe edge mode
Are you literally 12?
>>
>>151516522
Hyperbolic Time Chamber shouldn't add any gains after spending 3 years in there dueling with Kakarot.
That half day training from Toei was hack writing and you know it.
>>
>>151515894
>No he didn't. Zeno did, Trunks failed, and only made it worse.
Yes he did, he destroy Fused Zamasu's body he beat him. Deal with it.

>He was understandably undee the impression that he had one whole hour. Also maybe he wanted to beat him up enough to vaporize him?
So no reason other than your headcanon? Ok.

>Only because SS3 drained Goku completely
How does this change the fact that power was a factor. The difference between Fused Zamasu and Future Trunks should have been just as big as Kid Buu vs Goku, hell probably even bigger. Reminder that Black said his power had become so strong that even he couldn't comprehend it. Also after the two Zamasus fused both Kaioshins stated that his power was beyond anything they have ever felt and these guys should be familiar with the God of destructions.

>Trunks was also using borrowed power.
Yes the power of Earth which went through several years of the Android apocalypse and Black's ningen bullshit back to back. Living off cat and dog food.

>Again, reminder that Black said his power had become so stronger that even he couldn't comprehend it. Also after the two Zamasu fused both Kaioshin stated that his power was beyond anything they have ever felt and these guys should be familiar with the God of destructions.

>You obviously didnt see the Namek Saga.
You obviously haven't read the manga.

>cocky, flamboyant. Even masochistic. So now you're shitting on Black now that the manga ruined him?

>cocky
>flamboyant
Same as in the manga.

>masochistic
Yeah no.

Black is a meme character dude.

>He barely missed her with his attack. She got knocked out because of the explosion.
So not only did he fail to kill her various times, he's aim sucks too? Great a MFTL character can't hit a peak human character oh the tension.
>>
>>151516469
>SS3 Goku > SS2 Vegeta
Not since BoG and RoF when Goku realized making the lower forms more efficient was more important. You know he only went SS3 against Trunks to show off because he didn't realize Trunks had also figured that out. That's why he went SSG too. Goku is an immature showoff faggot, even Whis said so.
>>
File: vegetto.png (53KB, 571x236px) Image search: [Google]
vegetto.png
53KB, 571x236px
>>151515896
Vegetto's speech against Broly is really touching, I think it's one of the best part of DBM.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>151516370
> "lol let me use one single frame where Vegetto is on the floor"

Did you even watch the fight?
>>
>>151516516

Honestly the nerf would've better fit the fusion dance.
The big bad drawback on potara was that it was permanant thus it was the ultimate last resort, the thing would likely require dragon balls to remove. That or mystical buu oxygen.
>>
>>151516567
>How is solar flare any different?
Because it's a martial arts move used by a character who isn't infinitely weaker than the target. Are you really defending Universe tier characters getting blindsided by tear gas? Toei shills

>Black completely wrecked Goku/Vegeta/Trunks. Instantly stabbing Vegeta and manhandling Goku and Trunks
I didn't know SSTrunks kicking SSR Black into a building=Black manhandling Trunks

Also after which
The resistance a bunch of regular humans were able to blindside SSR Black and immortal Zamasu with tear gas and saved Goku,Vegeta and Future Trunks right from under them.

So yeah people living off dog and cat food in a run down planet Earth, stopped the main villains from reaching their goal. Oh the tension.
>>
>>151516567
>Yes he did, he destroy Fused Zamasu's body he beat him. Deal with it.
No, he didn't. You complete retard. An enemy isn't beaten until they can no longer fight against you. Zamasu was still BTFO'ing Trunks and co even after the Genki sword bullshit.
>>
File: 1455103176779.gif (1MB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1455103176779.gif
1MB, 500x599px
If Goten had the Power Pole and fused with Trunks who gets a sword wouldn't he end up with a stretching magical sword as Gotenks?
>>
>>151516637
>No, he didn't.
Yes he did, retard. Deal with it.
>>
File: gut punch.png (470KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gut punch.png
470KB, 1280x720px
>>151516600
Want me to use another frame?
>>
>>151516564
Regardless it was training. And apparently tough enough to blow up the whole place.

Also Vegeta's "I am Vegeta-sama" moment is explained through his anger. Maybe you don't like that explanation, but at least there is one.

SS Black jobbing to Vegeta makes zero sense.
>>
>>151516541
What's wrong? You mad that I'm not a fan of your shitty asspull "muh rage give me a new ability hehe nothin personnel ningen" character? Fuck off, everyone has a different opinion.
>>
>>151516606
That's barely a side effect and the normal Dragon Balls don't have an impact on the narrative anymore.
The nerf is best for the franchise in the long run.
>>
>>151516663
Makes more sense than DB Super.
>>
>>151516663
Gin from Bleach had a stretching katana and it was pretty boring tbqh
>>
>>151516673
Nice argument.
>>
>>151515874
>But there is a huge difference between thinking a group of people should be removed and gong and removing them yourself
And guess what? Zamasu ALWAYS planned on removing ningens himself. Pay attention.
>>
>>151516691
Black only started losing when Vegeta took it to the next level by going blue.
This is pretty natural progression really.
>>
>>151516673
>no u
Your argument is perfect.
>>
>>151516697
>"muh rage give me a new ability hehe nothin personnel ningen"
So, you are 12. Or at least a manchild with the mentality of a 12-year-old.
>>
>>151516705
>That's barely a side effect

It effective removes two major character's permanently. That's far more than a side effect.

>The nerf is best for the franchise in the long run.

How?
It makes the fusion worthless in the long run with the time given to it. Considering they may face up against stronger opponents the extremel time restriction outright assures that it'll never get the job done. Why have two forms fusions in the universe then nerf them to be the same? The Nerf was highly unneeded and extremely retarded considering they already had a form of fusion that could've fulfilled that nerfed role.
>>
So many fucking retards whining about Black "jobbing" to SS2 Vegeta while conveniently forgetting that at the beginning of the fight, base Black effortlessly avoided Vegeta's attack and fought fairly evenly with him, with Vegeta having the advantage presumably due to his greater fighting experience and Black's inexperience with Goku's body against an opponent on his level. He didn't start getting BTFO like a bitch until Vegeta went SSB, which makes absolute sense considering Black is SS.
>>
File: 21671.jpg (15KB, 309x231px) Image search: [Google]
21671.jpg
15KB, 309x231px
>>151515896

Why are they killing masculinity in dragonball super? Why are they toning it down?
>>
>>151516786
And you're a condescending faggot who gets triggered when someone dislikes a character you like based on reasons you don't agree with. Don't post again.
>>
>>151516753
>SS Black getting wrecked by SS2 Vegeta, when the manga said SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku (and he used god power to knock out Trunks)

He says while defending the anime.

SSTrunks kicks SSR Black into building
Pic related
Trunks>Fused Zamasu>Vegeto
>>
>>151516847
Have you even read the chapter? Vegeta was making a clown of Black while only using SSJ2. "Fairly evenly" my ass. Going SSB was just overkill.
>>
>>151516887
Meant to reply to >>151516258
>>
>>151516862

To get with the times.
>>
>>151516280
the fudge maker saiyan guy
>>
>>151516824
The point is to nerf all types of fusion so it's not an "I win" condition. They always had to sneak in a dumb reference to fusion to defeat their foes and it's good that it's out of the equation so it's not an easy win and answer to everything.
>>
>>151516876
I'm clearly not the one getting triggered here. I don't care who you like or don't like, nor do I care about the reasons. Just don't post like a retard. Thanks.
>>
>>151516898
>Have you even read the chapter?
Have you? Vegeta was winning but he wasn't brutally wrecking him like he does in SSB like so many here are claiming. Assmad Blackfags have become the new Gohanfags.
>>
File: 026 - 23.png (429KB, 980x1400px) Image search: [Google]
026 - 23.png
429KB, 980x1400px
>>151515896
>The "what will Vegeto do in the manga" edition.
I would rather have Fused Trunks desu
>>
>>151516898
He's right and you're wrong though.
>>
>>151516942

This makes no sense. Masculinity is timeless.
>>
>>151516995
>you will never call an older cool version of your self Oniichan.
>>
could perfect cell still absorb people to get power boosts? and if so why didn't he during the cell games when gohan was wrecking him? i know he absorbed goku in gt but that's not canon.
>>
>>151516972
I'm not even a Blackfag. I'm simply not a retard and I can call a spade a spade. Vegeta was humiliating Black even as a SSJ2.
>>
>>151517101
No he wasn't. The only humiliating panels were after he turned Blue.
>>
>>151516567
>Yes he did, he destroy Fused Zamasu's body he beat him. Deal with it.
Zamasu was immortal. He only released Zamasu, and then Zamasu took over the entire universe. Then Zeno-chan happens. Pay attention.

> lol headcanon
Goku and Vegeta even said they were confused why the fusion lasted a shorter time. Again, pay attention

> How does this change the fact that power was a factor.

Well if you payed attention, you'd know that Gowasu said the fusion backfired (because of Black's mortality). Also this was after his fight with SSB Vegetto.

Very different from Kid Buu who basically has infinite stamina. And is as good as new after every fatal attack.

> Yes the power of Earth which went through several years of the Android apocalypse and Black's ningen bullshit
If you payed attention during the Namek Saga, you'd know that the Spirit Bomb also gets energy from EVERY living thing (plants, animals, etc)

> Same as in the manga.

> Yeah no
He stabs himself when it seemed that Vegeta had the upper-hand

> Black is a meme character dude.
And how all of the sudden, Black isn't popular anymore. Wonder why.
>>
>>151517101
Didn't Turankusu mention something about being suspicious of how easily Black was being knocked around? Maybe he jobbed to make Vegeta jobbing next chapter all the more embarrassing
>>
>>151517152
Yes, he was. Sorry if you're too stupid to see what's clearly spelled out for you.
>>
>>151516949

It wasn't an I win condition when Gotenks first went up against Majin Buu. But it's not like I can surprised that this shit has worse writing than Moon Over June considering they're incapable to writing around or through things so they simply retcon or nerf things.
>>
>>151517101
>Vegeta was humiliating Black even as a SSJ2.
>>
>>151517220
>Being this butthurt that your precious black is jobbing
>>
>>151516624
>Because it's a martial arts move
And the other is a weaponized chemical. And they both serve the same function.

> I didn't know SSTrunks kicking SSR Black into a building=Black manhandling Trunks
One successful attack doesn't mean Black didn't completely overpower Trunks (which he did)

> So yeah people living off dog and cat food in a run down planet Earth, stopped the main villains from reaching their goal

Just like how a weakling can use Solar Flare to blind a much powerful villain. Also it's always nice seeing other characters do things for a change.
>>
>>151517220
Vegeta was pummelling him while had his shield up, besides that the only scene that could have been "humiliating" is the initial two fist lunging tackle he did that got him by surprise.
The two were shown to be exchanging punches and kicks, hardly something I'd call humiliating.
>>
>>151517283
I just said I'm not a fan of Black's. That wasn't even 10 minutes ago. I was just joking beforehand, but maybe you really are a retard, you have the attention span of a gnat.
>>
>>151517229
Gotenks isn't potara, the point is to nerf fusion across the board, that means potara's Vegeto specifically.
>>
>>151517326
>implying i'm the same person
you hidden blackfags can't apply reading comprehension can you?
>>
>>151516774
SS Black was ALREADY losing when Vegeta was only SS2

Vegeta then went SSB and made Black into a joke
>>
Who gives a fuck you fucking autists all of you
>>
>>151517356
It doesn't matter if you're the same anon or not. Point is my post is barely 10 minutes old and you can't even remember that far back, resulting in you making a fool of yourself. Just stop posting and save yourself further embarrassment.
>>
>>151517080
no? nothing? i guess this is the wrong place to come for an actual dragon ball discussion, you fucking autists would rather scream and whine about manga vs anime, muh black muh black, and post waifu shit

kill yourselves
>>
>>151516887
>SSTrunks kicks SSR Black into building
That same fight, Black beat Trunks. One successful attack didn't mean he won.

> Pic related

You mean the time Trunks goes all-out with borrowed energy and STILL didn't defeat Zamasu?
>>
>>151517460
You're asking of a what if scenario that only TA knows, fuck off if you think you're entitled to a response.
>>
>>151517152
SS2 Vegeta = wrecked SS Black
SSB Vegeta = absolutely humiliated SS Black

Read the chapter again
>>
>>151517507
>i hate speculation, i hate fun discussions
go back to the same pointless arguments you pathetic fucking faggots always have, you goddamn waste of oxygen. fuck you and fuck everyone else in this shit cancer thread. you're all a bunch of fucking autistic neet morons
>>
>>151516462
>Hey, use these potaras from the 10th universe, they have a time limit on mortals, unlike the ones from your universe.

solved
>>
File: IMG_1558.jpg (97KB, 631x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1558.jpg
97KB, 631x460px
>>151517358
He shielded himself from the blasts, I don't think that's humiliating.
>>
>>151517158
>Zamasu was immortal
At last, Trunks kicked Zamasu ass and only survived thanks to his immortality. Otherwise he beat someone Vegito coudn't.

>Goku and Vegeta even said they were confused why the fusion lasted a shorter time.
God your reading comprehension is shit. Why do you think I'm talking about the timelimt when didn't greentext it? You said Vegito could have beat Zamasu with his spirit sword, he didn't.

>Well if you payed attention, you'd know that Gowasu said the fusion backfired (because of Black's mortality).
Again
>How does this change the fact that power was a factor.

>Reminder that Black said his power had become so strong that even he couldn't comprehend it. Also after the two Zamasus fused both Kaioshins stated that his power was beyond anything they have ever felt and these guys should be familiar with the God of destructions.

>plants, animals, etc)
Yes because Future Trunks' world is plenty full of plants and animals. Oh wait, it's not. Retard.

>He stabs himself when it seemed that Vegeta had the upper-hand
And? Vegeta told Krillin to blast him, is he a masochistic? No retard, he trying to use Zenkai and Rage Saiyan powerup bullshit,.

>And how all of the sudden, Black isn't popular anymore.
Memes get old after a while anon.
>>
>>151517492
>didn't defeat Zamasu
>annihilated his physical body and caused him to scream in agony as he disappeared
>b-but he didn't defeat him
Whatever helps your flimsy-ass argument, I suppose.
>>
>>151517576
A being that thinks he's perfection has no need to drink his opponents. This was already pre established when incomplete Cell drank himself to full power in his first form. He could have siphoned Piccolo but he blasted him in the stomach and tossed him into the water because he was done extracting life essence.
>>
>>151517288
>Toeil shills actually defending tear gas on Universe tier characters
Because regular weapons have been really usefull aganist top tier characters. Also it's not Future Earth has much advance resources like Freeza's army.

>One successful attack
>One
He parried many of Black attack's >>151517230

>doesn't mean Black didn't completely overpower Trunks (which he did)
You mean after Zamasu held him down? So he needed help.

>Just like how a weakling can use Solar Flare to blind a much powerful villain.
>reaching this hard
Top kek
>>
>>151517616
Vegeta obviously had the upper-hand as a SS2.

He humiliated Black as a SSB.
>>
>>151517701
wouldn't absorbing Piccolo be a fuckhuge boost though?
He was = 17.
>>
>>151517701
i also feel like he wouldn't want to resort to absorbing others after he hit perfect because he's an arrogant twat but i just wondered if anyone else thought he actually could have pulled a gt and absorbed one of the saiyans for a massive power boost

sorry for the earlier sperging i'm just shit tired of the same arguments every thread, forgive me s-senpai
>>
>>151517850
Yes and it's a plot hole unless you accept the fact that he's already reached the limit when it came to siphoning life.
>>
I like how Black getting rektd by SS2 Goku to the point it looks like he has a heart virus is a ok

SSR Black getting kicked into a building by SSTrunks a ok,

The resistance a bunch of regular humans were able to blindside SSR Black and immortal Zamasu with tear gas a ok

Black get knocked on his ass by a bullet a ok,

but Black getting rekted by SSB Vegeta is somehow bad.
>>
>>151518037
S-smug!!!!
>>
>>151518037
Delet this!
>>
>>151518037
Just let them be assmad, we'll have to deal with them flooding the threads with "BEST BOI IS BAAAAACK xD" when Black gets SSR next chapter.
>>
File: Goku Heart.jpg (785KB, 1932x1212px) Image search: [Google]
Goku Heart.jpg
785KB, 1932x1212px
>>151518037
>Black getting rektd by SS2 Goku to the point it looks like he has a heart virus is a ok
>>
>>151517618
>Otherwise he beat someone Vegito coudn't.
Except Vegetto could've. Zamasu wasn't stronger than Vegetto. He just got lucky the Potara weared off.

> You said Vegito could have beat Zamasu with his spirit sword, he didn't.
Point is he had the strength. But the time-limit came as a surprise for them.

> Yes because Future Trunks' world is plenty full of plants and animals.
Yes it is? Look somewhere where it isn't a city, like Zamasu's cabin.

> And? Vegeta told Krillin to blast him, is he a masochistic
Still more personality than Manga Black. As others have said, where's Manga Black's smug and flamboyance?

> Memes get old after a while anon.
Only when they start sucking in your preferred medium
>>
Anyone here play Dokkan? Should I?
>>
>>151517827
>Toeil shills actually defending tear gas on Universe tier characters

Because it wasn't meant to hurt. Just blind, like how Solar Flare from weaklings worked on Galaxy-tier villains.

> He parried many of Black's attacks

"Many" is a stretch. Also Black still won.
>>
>>151518037
>>151518091
>>151518117

>but Black getting rekted by SSB Vegeta is somehow bad.

Only because Base form Black wrecked SS2 Trunks (manga said he's SS3 Goku-tier)

Pay attention retards
>>
>>151518407
It wouldn't have been so bad if SS2 Vegeta ALSO toyed with SS Black.
>>
>>151518407
And? What's your point? Obviously SSB wrecked Black, it's at a higher level than SS2 Trunks or SS3 Goku.

Boy, you're fucking retarded.
>>
File: tumblr_nsvg42LYNK1us00yto1_500.jpg (42KB, 452x395px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsvg42LYNK1us00yto1_500.jpg
42KB, 452x395px
Why can't he ever win?
>>
File: vegetable_cabbage.jpg (141KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
vegetable_cabbage.jpg
141KB, 1024x576px
I'm disappointed with how Toyotaro is handling the Future Trunks arc.

He did much better with the Universe 6 Tourney arc...which is saying a lot because I didn't really like his version of Frost vs Piccolo, or Goku vs Hit.
>>
>>151518264
>Except Vegetto could've
>Point is he had the strength
Nope.
See >>151516370

>Yes it is?
No it's not. In episode 65 we the whole planet go to shit lava, storms, blizzards, earthquakes etc. That planet was not filled with life. Quit reaching.

>Still more personality than Manga Black
Anime Black whose arc has concluded has more personality than Manga Black whose arc is still ongoing?!? HolY SHIT Dude!!!

>Only when they start sucking in your preferred medium
Whatever helps you sleep at night dude.
>>
>>151518517
Holy shit pay attention retard

SS2 Vegeta ALSO beat Black

Who was supposedly stronger than SS2 Trunks (SS3 Goku tier)
>>
>>151518576
>references a single frame that you would know ended in Vegito purposely playing possum to stab Zamasu had you actually watched the episode
>lol vegito couldn't have killed zamasu he was so much weaker here's proof
Fuck outta here.
>>
>>151518590
SS2 Vegeta fought Black in a battle where he had somewhat of an advantage, most likely due to Black never having fought an opponent on or even near his level before. Of course he was winning, this was Black's trial run vs Vegeta's millionth fight.

Stupid fucking dumbass. Stop wasting my time with your idiocy.
>>
File: 038 - 035.png (451KB, 964x1400px) Image search: [Google]
038 - 035.png
451KB, 964x1400px
>>151518322
>Because it wasn't meant to hurt
Doesn't matter. It made anime Black and anime Zamasu look like clowns.

>Just blind, like how Solar Flare from weaklings worked on Galaxy-tier villains.
Example?

>"Many" is a stretch. Also Black still won
Many is the truth, quit reaching.

>Also Black still won.
With Zamasu help, by himself he was having trouble.
>>
I posted this is last thread but got responses.

How was Gotenks supposed to beat Majin Buu if Goku couldn't even injure him? Goku didn't know they could go SSJ3.
>>
Pretty fucking smug
>>
>>151518696
At the time of the fusion they were only up against Fat Buu, who Goku was confident fusion would be powerful enough to defeat. Goku was also only toying with Buu as an SS3, he was in control of that fight and it was stated he could have killed him if he had tried.
>>
>>151518616
Deal with it.
Trunks>Fused Zamasu>Vegeto

Trunks dealt with Zamasu faster and his Genki Dama blade made Zamasu cry in pain unlike Vegeto ki sword.
>>
>>151518576
>Nope
Yes

See: DBS Episode 66

> In episode 65
After Fusion Zamasu's fight overwhelms the planet. But there is still life.

Also Goku, Vegeta, Gowasu, and Kaioshin helped with the Spirit Bomb.

> Manga Black whose arc is still ongoing
And supposedly concluding soon. But so far from what we've seen, Black is boring.
>>
>>151518758
Anons posted that he said maybe he would have been able to defeat him during their first fight (unless it was a bad translation). But then again, Goku's a retard.
>>
>>151518648
> Black lost because he never fought anyone stronger than SS2 Trunks, who's at least SS3 Goku-tier

> Black lost to SS2 Vegeta

Retard
>>
>>151518790
The gif you posted is literally seconds before >>151516370 happens, so how does that help your argument at all?
>>
>>151518790
>Yes
Nope see >>151516370 and >>151518774

>But there is still life.
No, quit reaching. We see a few cameo characters barely any enough life to make that Genki dama believable.

>Also Goku, Vegeta
Who spent most of their Ki doing the fusion.
>Gowasu, and Kaioshin
Zamasu by himself is superior both of them.

>Anime Black whose arc has concluded has more personality than Manga Black whose arc is still ongoing?!? HolY SHIT Dude!!!

Also Black is boring in both versions he's a meme character.
>>
>>151518683
>It made anime Black and anime Zamasu look like clowns.
Being temporarily blinded is not as bad as getting completely humiliated by someone who should be weaker than you

> Example?

Krillin using Solar Flare to Freeza

> With Zamasu help

And Trunks had SSB Goku
>>
>>151518920
A healthy 100% health and stamina Trunks going full throttle is SSJ3 tier.
That doesn't need necesarrily mean a malnourished Trunks surviving off half a can of cat food is equivalent in strength.
Stamina as a resource is very important in the manga.
>>
>>151518705
smug yes, but not smug enough to be considered our Black.
>>
>>151518920
Except he didn't lose, you stupid cuck.
>>
So I've been re reading all of dragon ball and it's been a fun ride all the way up until chapter 370 which is when Cell finds the androids.

Then scans go to utter and absolute trash quality.

So does anyone know where I can find some decent scans for the Cell saga or should I head to my local library and buy the 3 remaining volumes before the scans become good again?
>>
>>151518705
> reaching
> also what he says makes a difference too

And too bad he can't back up that "smug" with his strength
>>
>>151518774
Whatever makes you feel like you're right, even if it is autistic headcanon. Here, have your last (You), I know that's what you're after.
>>
File: 1480026236340.gif (1MB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
1480026236340.gif
1MB, 320x179px
>>151518322
>defending Zamasu and Black getting fucked by tear gas
But let's ignore it working on them for a second and focus on the fact these two retards couldn't just move out of the fucking way
>>
>>151518774
>Trunks dealt with Zamasu faster
Except he didn't. At all.

He made Zamasu stronger.
>>
>>151518994
No being a Universe tier fighter and having regular humans stop you from reaching you goal is trash anyway you slice it.

>Krillin using Solar Flare to Freeza
Freeza isn't Galaxy-tier and Kuririn was able to hurt him using Destructo Disc. Nice try.

>And Trunks had SSB Goku
Not in this short exchange >>151517230
>>
>>151519039
Pretty good scans here.
>>
>>151519077
Nope, he destroyed Fused Zamasu something Vegeto could not do.
>>
>SS2 Vegeta is stronger than SS3 Goku

Oh wow never seen that before

>BoG

Never never never

Also who the fuck cares about that? Their SSB are probably at the same level. Vegeta knows how to use SS2 better, just like Trunks, that's all.
>>
>>151519184
Where is here?
>>
>>151519012
> Trunks lost to Black for years because he was hungry
> dropping from SS3 Goku tier to below SS2 Vegeta

Nice headcanon. Not only is the drop in power ridiculous, the Manga didn't say shit about Trunks being malnourished.

>>151519026
Read the chapter faggot

Black had to be rescued.

Or are u gonna pull the "hurr he didn't lose because he didnt die"

Kys
>>
>>151518964
And then Vegetto proceeds to overpower him again until the fusion runs out.
>>
>>151516995
They should just permanently fuse Trunks desu.
>>
>>151519061
Or do this or this >>151518683
>038 - 035
>>
>>151519046
How is this reaching? This is first hand evidence of smugness you dipshit.
He'll clearly be smug again when he goes Rose next chapter.
>>
>>151519061
I can't belive people say the anime had tension when shit like this happened.
>>
>>151518976
>he's a meme character.
What does this even mean?
>>
>>151518407
Do you guys really believe that combat is solely a matter of "strongest dude wins"?
>>
>>151518774
>Saiyan saga Vegeta > Full Power genki dama >>> Genki dama made with a couple of humans, a flower, a cat and a tired as fuck base Goku and base Vegeta >>> Merged Zamasu

Vegeta confirmed stronger than Zamasu
>>
>>151519046
>he can't back up that "smug" with his strength
So you are butthurt your favorite character lost. Knew it.
>>
>>151518976
>Yea no
Great argument

> Who spent most of their Ki doing the fusion.
Both still had enough to give

> Zamasu by himself is superior both of them.
No shit. But this is SS Rage(Anger?) Trunks + Base form Goku + Vegeta + Gowasu + Kaioshin + Every other living being + every other living animal, plant vs a beaten-up (Post Vegetto battle, fusion back-firing, etc) Zamasu

And again, the attack didn't fucking beat Zamasu. Zeno-chan did.

> Also Black is boring in the anime
Shit taste
>>
>>151519192
No, he didn't. He literally made the situation worse and his actions directly lead to Zamasu becoming unbeatable save for Zeno ex Machina.
>>
>>151519351
He's a shit character apart from the memes surrounding him and his "smug"
>>
>>151519192
>something Vegetto didn't have time to do

FTFY
>>
>>151519362
B-but muh random made up numbers
>>
>>151519433
But that's just your subjective opinion. You can call anyone a meme character, it doesn't really add to the discussion.
>>
>>151516140
Why the fuck is this song such a thing with MMDs anyway?
>>
>>151519525
>But that's just your subjective opinion.
And? What do you think this thread is filled with? Peoples different opinions dumbass.
>>
>>151519150
It's still a "solar flare" effect anyway you slice it

> Not in this short exchange
> One particular scene

Still had SSB Goku in general
>>
>>151519200
>Oh wow never seen that before
If only Black hit Bulma, your logic would've made sense
>>
>>151515896
i hope toyo uses gogeta and makes him job too
so we can get over which fusion is more worthless
>>
>>151519623
Why are you being so defensive? All I said that your post didn't contribute anything meaningful to the discussion at hand.
>>
>>151519336
And yet, still more tension than the manga
>>
>>151519362
Maybe if Vegeta used some tactical maneuver.

But he just simply over-powered him
>>
>>151519504
Seriously these power level obsessives who catalog every time anyone was ever compared to anyone else and try to make some kind of objective "who would win in a fight" tier list are the worst.
Different fights occur in different circumstances, chance is a factor, as is both fighters' state of mind at the time of the fight. Martial arts and combat in general are not a simple matter of "whoever has the bigger number wins"
And this is a fictional story for god's sake. Obviously the outcomes of fights are going to serve drama more than some ridiculous obsessive tier list.
>>
File: MZamasu PL.png (2MB, 953x1606px) Image search: [Google]
MZamasu PL.png
2MB, 953x1606px
>>151519397
>have no argument
I accept your concession.

>Both still had enough to give
But not enough to sustain the fusion and they couldn't go SSB afterwards. So meh.

More like

Fused Zamasu(Black who said his power had become so stronger that even he couldn't comprehend it, stronger than everyone there except for Vegeta, plus his Hit tier Zenkai bullshit+Zamasu who fight on par with Goku and is stronger than the two Kaioshins) Also after the two Zamasus fused both Kaioshins stated that his power was beyond anything they have ever felt and these guys should be familiar with the God of destructions pic related>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trunks who is weaker than Black by himself,some of Goku and Vegeta limited Ki, two Kaioshins weaker than Zamasu and the power of Earth which went through several years of the Android apocalypse and Black's ningen bullshit back to back. Living off cat and dog food. Plus the planet doing to fight during the final battle lava, storms, blizzards, earthquakes etc Making sure there was little life left.

Yet Trunks won, bullshit.

>Shit taste
Doesn't mean much coming from you.
>>
>>151519377
You forgot Gowasu, and Kaioshin, and all other life

Also it didn't defeat Zamasu anyway.
>>
>>151519719
>Why are you being so defensive?
Not defensive, just found your post really retarded.
>that's just yor subjective opinion.
>in an anime and manga discussion thread
>>
>>151519634
>It's still a "solar flare" effect anyway
Nope, more like plot induced stupidity.

>Still had SSB Goku in general
>One particular scene
And? That one particular scene is the only time they go head to head without their partners. Quit being butthurt.
>>
>>151519948
>I accept your concession.
You're the one who didn't have an argument first. I just called you out on it.

> Fusion Zamasu

You forget Gowasu said the fusion was unstable. You can see the fusion taking a toll on Zamasu.

So Impaired, and beaten-up villain vs SS Rage Trunks + Base form Goku + Vegeta + Gowasu (unknown power) + Kaioshin (dwarves Buu Saga Piccolo) + Every other human + Living Android + All other life

Either way Trunks didn't kill Zamasu. Zeno-chan did remember
>>
>>151519948
>Yet Trunks won, bullshit.
Except Zeno-chan did

Retard
>>
>>151520083
>stupidity
Subjective. I can say most of what happens in DB are "plot-induced"

> That one particular scene
> one
> ignores entire F.Trunks arc in the manga
>>
>h-hey, Trunks was not supposed to be SS3 tier? T-toyocucks btfo..! Manga a shit!

Toyo power inconsistency: 1
Toei's power inconsistency: 394584968568958
>>
>>151520371
Except that one (major) inconsistency ruins the arc's villain

Where is the tension? Even with SSR, do we have to wait until Fusion Zamasu to feel some sort of danger?
>>
File: immortality.gif (971KB, 340x190px) Image search: [Google]
immortality.gif
971KB, 340x190px
>>151520124
>have no argument
I know I accept your concession.

>You forget Gowasu said the fusion was unstable
Stable enough to kick Vegeto's ass.

>You can see the fusion taking a toll on Zamasu.
Not really before the Genki Dama asspull his immortality was still working a bit. All that unstable line meant was he got a two faces makeover.

>>151520146
>Either way Trunks didn't kill Zamasu. Zeno-chan did remember
>Except Zeno-chan did
Stop being retarded, Zeno didn't cut Zamasu in half Trunks did, all your mental gymnastics won't change that.
>>
>>151516455
Nah bro you're definitely talking about the Cuck Saiyacuckerjob
>>
>>151520371
What inconsistency does Toei have that Toyotaro doesnt?

> No RoF, filler, or the last half of F.Trunks arc since the manga doesn't have the RoF arc and hasn't reached the end of F. Trunks arc.
>>
>>151520533
>Stable enough to kick Vegeto's ass.
You have to be an idiot if you actually think Fusion Zamasu kicked SSB Vegetto's ass
>>
File: Dragon Ball v14-113.jpg (885KB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball v14-113.jpg
885KB, 2037x3056px
>>151520338
>Subjective
Objective. Both Black and Zamasu could have handled that situation in many ways (see >>151519300) but instead they got clowned.

Reminder that Zamasu is meant to be a combat genius.
>>
File: ssj4vegeta.jpg (25KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
ssj4vegeta.jpg
25KB, 500x384px
would it be acceptable if the next transformation would just be a re-coloration to white?
>>
>>151520633
Cry more faggot dude laughed off a Final Kamehameha. See >>151516370
>>
File: 008.png (314KB, 957x1400px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
314KB, 957x1400px
>>151520533
>"I won cause I said so!"
Whatever kid

> Stable enough to kick Vegeto's ass.
Wrong

> All that unstable line meant was he got a two faces makeover.
The "unstable" comment Gowasu said was meant for more than just cosmetics.

> Zeno didn't cut Zamasu in half Trunks did
And Trunks made it worse. Zeno saved the day. Which is EXACTLY what will happen in the manga, going by pic related
>>
>>151520671
>Both Black and Zamasu could have handled that situation
What situation? Being blind-sided by a blinding attack? Either way, given their reaction afterwards, they didn't seem to care much ("they're going to come back anyway")
>>
>>151519948

>the weak planet spirit sword argument

It was strengthened by Goku and Vegeta who were still at close to full power. The fusion wore off and they got hit once, they were fine. Power of one SSB >>>>>>>>>> the power of the entire spirit bomb that was used against Buu.
>>
>>151520731
>ad hominem
Top kek

>Wrong
Right

>The "unstable" comment Gowasu said was meant for more than just cosmetics.
Well than the anime should have done been a better job expanding on that.

Stop being retarded, Zeno didn't cut Zamasu in half Trunks did, all your mental gymnastics won't change that.
>>
>>151520483
>Except that one (major) inconsistency ruins the arc's villain
How you toeishills are so pathetic to lie that way? Ignoring the statement of Trunks being SS3 tier the power scale still perfect, in the shitty anime SS2 Trunks is SS2 Goku tier, then Zamasu tier, then Zamasu and Trunks are SSR/SSB tier, then Trunks only can handle a SSR using SSAnger and Zamasu returns to be bellow SSR tier... It's DBZ again (you don't remember SS2 Goku being more usefull vs kid Buu than SS3 Goku?). Transformations means nothing in toei stories so they fucked every arc and you know it
>>
>>151520729
>laughed off a Final Kamehameha.
He's immortal

Also he didn't "laugh it off", why are you lying?
>>
File: niceheadcanon.png (62KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
niceheadcanon.png
62KB, 200x192px
>>151520826
>It was strengthened by Goku and Vegeta who were still at close to full power.
>>
>>151520853
>he didn't laugh off
He literally spread his arms like a butterfly and was smiling at how awesome he was just seconds later. It didn't hurt him in the least.
>>
>>151520597
Worst bait ever made
>>
>>151520836
>Well than the anime should have done been a better job expanding on that.
I thought this was obvious? Gowasu says it.

I guess some people have difficulty understanding.
>>
>>151520826
>It was strengthened by Goku and Vegeta who were still at close to full power.
It's never really explained whether the fusion takes away your energy or just uses up more time as SSB.

I know it's GT, but going by SS4 Gogeta vs Omega, the fusion wore off BUT Goku and Vegeta still had plenty of energy left.
>>
>>151520837

The problem is that people are still too used to the old DBZ way of power which indicated that if someone was stronger than you even by marginal amounts, your punches literally could not hurt them at all. Super doesn't work that way. Just because a character is capable of getting hurt by a punch doesn't mean they are weaker than that person necessarily. I never considered Zamasu (non fused) to be above anyone in strength in that final battle even though he got a few punches in.
>>
>>151520837
In the anime, they go back and forth to the Future more. Which means more chances to train, and zenkai boost.
>>
>>151520905
Still waiting tho
>>
There are people who actually think Merged Zamasu had the upperhand against Vegetto?
>>
File: FULL NELSON.jpg (600KB, 1816x1218px) Image search: [Google]
FULL NELSON.jpg
600KB, 1816x1218px
will there ever be a stronger technique?
>>
>>151520985
>It's never really explained whether the fusion takes away your energy or just uses up more time as SSB

What I'm saying is that they DID explain it - through visualizations rather than dialogue. The transformation only used up time and not all of their energy, which is why their energy contributed such a massive amount to the genki dama. What we saw on screen WAS the explanation, because it's the only way that the genki dama having that much strength makes any sort of logical sense at all.
>>
File: they didn't seem to care much.png (716KB, 969x535px) Image search: [Google]
they didn't seem to care much.png
716KB, 969x535px
>>151520821
>What situation?
The situation where they wanted to kill Goku,Vegeta and Trunks but got stopped by regular humans using conventional means. Thus making them look like clowns.

> they didn't seem to care much
That explains why they were rushing to get to Goku and the others before the time machine left. Dude quit reaching.
>>
>>151520908
>I thought this was obvious? Gowasu says it.
Yes and? It doesn't matter if he says it, if the fusion acts no different from normal.
>>
>>151521122
humans made androids stronger than frieza and super saiyans, don't underestimate em.
>>
>>151520894
Still didn't "laugh it off". It cant hurt him, but he's still immortal.

Also he got punched right after that, and judging by his immediate reaction, HURT
>>
DB threads getting banned like Naruto threads when?
>>
>>151520853
>He's immortal
Yet Goku's Kamehamaha earlier fucked him up.
>>
>>151521015

>people think they're about to see the final battle in the manga right now

Kek. They JUST brought in future Zamasu. Theyre definitely going to battle a little bit, Black will go SSR after receiving this last zenkai from Vegeta beating him up. Then they will go back to the present and train before coming back. People expecting a really big departure from the anime are going to be disappointed.
>>
>>151520993
What stupid excuses are you using? SS2 Trunks and Zamasu are HUNDREDS times weaker than any SSB/SSR, they should be instantly destroyed as soon they receive a single punch. You simply can't defend toei power scale, shitposter-kun
>>
>>151521233
>>151521233
In the same arc, Black took multiple ki blasts from Vegeta and wasn't phased as much , but was shooked by his punches. its called inconsistent writing
>>
>>151521121
>What I'm saying is that they DID explain it - through visualizations

You mean when they both immediately got attacked when the fusion wore off?
Doesnt mean their ki is completely drained.
>>
>>151521257

Only the "Black" part of him. The fusion was flawed and fucked up since it was the same person merging with himself, leaving certain weird things like that vulnerable.

When he went all purple like that, the implication was that whatever remained of Black and his soul was kinda dead in that moment.
>>
>>151521326

I know, I'm agreeing... their ki was not drained.
>>
>>151521122
>Thus making them look like clowns.
Worse than what Toyo did to Black?
>>
>>151521331
>Only the "Black" part of him
Yet the Black part of him was fine after the Final Kamehameha.

>whatever remained of Black and his soul was kinda dead in that moment.
Really? Because that Ki blade looks alot like Black's version rather than Zamasu's version.
>>
>>151521174
>the fusion acts no different from normal.
Half his body is freaking melting.

Then he grows in size.

That's not normal
>>
>>151521418
See >>151518037
>>
>>151521257
That's exactly when Gowasu said the fusion was acting up.
>>
>>151521288
> same arc
Doesnt matter. Was it the same fight?
>>
>>151521451
>Half his body is freaking melting.

>>151520533
>All that unstable line meant was he got a two faces makeover.
Pay attention, before you jump into an argument anon.

>Then he grows in size.
>That's not normal
You must be new to Dragon Ball.
>>
>>151521463
See: >>151518407
>>
>>151521530
>All that unstable line meant was he got a two faces makeover
No it wasn't. Why would cosmeticsmatter anyway?

Also Vegetto comments on it right after he stabs Fusion Zamasu
>>
>>151521530
>You must be new to Dragon Ball.
Im not.

But Zamasu isn't a Namekian or Oozaru
>>
>>151515896

Vejobto.
>>
File: 034 - 32.png (267KB, 981x1400px) Image search: [Google]
034 - 32.png
267KB, 981x1400px
>>151521595
So many people in this fanbase need to learn how to pay attention. Also funny how an animefag is trying to attack the manga for messed up powerlevels.
>>
what are the chances we'll get to see Vegito + Beerus fight side by side against a common enemy?
>>
>>151515896
Same exact thing.

Only difference is the manga doesn't have the Human Resistance to give Trunks motivation and energy for the Spirit Bomb.

Maybe he'll cut Zamasu some other way?

Zeno-chan has to be involved in some way or another, since Goku still received the button.
>>
>>151521661
>Im not.
You sure?

>>151521661
>No it wasn't.
Really? Because his immortality was still working >>151520533 before the Genki Dama asspull and he was fighting on par with Vegeto just fine.
>>
>>151521745
> "i've got a bad feeling"
> Future Zamasu saves SS Black
> bad feeling confirmed
>>
File: 1482104043000.jpg (200KB, 1125x711px) Image search: [Google]
1482104043000.jpg
200KB, 1125x711px
>>
>>151521924
Meant to reply to >>151521691
>>
>>151521924
> im not

Im not what?

> Because his immortality was still working

Right after Vegetto stabbed him, Zamasu winced in pain.

And Vegetto called him out on it, saying fusing with the mortal Black made his immortality half-assed or fake.

There's still some signs of it though, since he regenrated.
>>
Super newb here
Which manga issue should i start with to skip the ressurection F arc?
>>
>>151522174

only the anime is canon
>>
>>151521995
>tfw filthy ningens are disgracing the gods again
>tfw all Zamasu wanted was to be with Vados but he knew that Son Goku had stolen her heart
>tfw he wished to steal Goku's body in order to get together with her but she knew what he did and rejected him
>tfw Vados is a ningenphile
>tfw rejecting heterosexual copulation for self-worship and homoeroticism instead
>tfw nothing but regret
>>
>>151522108
> Veghetto
>>
>>151522174
Manga doesnt even have the RoF arc.

It starts it, then skips it. I guess cause the anime already started the new stuff.
>>
>>151522292
Which reinforces the idea of >>151522189
>>
Any real DB fan would watch the entire anime and the manga and then shit on it.

Skipping is for fake ass ningens.
>>
>>151522338
(You)
>>
File: toei.png (538KB, 1281x721px) Image search: [Google]
toei.png
538KB, 1281x721px
This covered my main beef with the Vegetto appearance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAHte1hO8nA
>>
File: 1481820526514.png (608KB, 456x810px) Image search: [Google]
1481820526514.png
608KB, 456x810px
LEAVE THE GRAND PRIEST TO US!
>>
>>151522504
I bet 18 can win by fucking.
>>
>>151522210
>>
File: Screenshot_20161228-011657~2.png (222KB, 720x399px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161228-011657~2.png
222KB, 720x399px
What do Goku's fingers smell like?
>>
File: GohanTakesdownShisami.png (2MB, 2166x1414px) Image search: [Google]
GohanTakesdownShisami.png
2MB, 2166x1414px
Will Gohan pull a Trunks and achieve SS Rage?
>>
>>151523008
Well actually Gohan is back to mystic in the Universe Survival teaser image.

SS Rage should remain exclusive to Trunks, like how Mystic is to Gohan and SS Rose is to Black
>>
File: mixij8hxgicyrgjyksan.png (71KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
mixij8hxgicyrgjyksan.png
71KB, 636x358px
Is Gohan a slav?
>>
>>151523120
A what?

>>151523076
Can Gohan hypothetically even reach SS Rage when he's already Ultimate/Mystic?
>>
File: evasive.png (416KB, 853x482px) Image search: [Google]
evasive.png
416KB, 853x482px
>>151522868
Let's ask Goku!
>>
Is she still best girl?
>>
File: 1482884569945.png (2MB, 2930x2944px) Image search: [Google]
1482884569945.png
2MB, 2930x2944px
>>151515896
>>
File: download (2).jpg (16KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
16KB, 259x195px
>>151523381
Not even trunks prefers her
>>
>>151523418
B-but that's his sister!!
>>
File: 1473970730042.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473970730042.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>151523381
Depends. Does this count as an erection?
>>
File: 023 - 022.png (261KB, 960x1400px) Image search: [Google]
023 - 022.png
261KB, 960x1400px
>>151523387
If the creator is here can you add the top and bottom left panels to the beautiful art section.
>>
>>151523387
> power consistency

Oh please. Did you even last chapter?
>>
>>151523514
It can
>>
>>151523642
>toei's power inconsistency limit has been broken in comparison to toyotaros.
>keeps reaching for straws
>>
>>151523681
I'm not saying Toei is perfect...but BRAGGING about the manga's power consistency after the shit Toyotaro pulled last chapter?
>>
>>151523642
Compare it to Zamasu surpassing SSJ2 all the way to SSJB.
Compare it to SS2 Trunks managing his own against SSJR Black and Zamasu.
Compare it to Trunks being able to defeat Merged Zamasu despite the fact that Vegito's most powerful attacks couldn't.
>>
>>151523681
I'm still waitig for anyone to answer: >>151520597
>>
>>151519061
>tfw Zamasu can't sense Ki & just detect things
>>
>>151523642
>last chapter
What about... DBZ, DBGT and DBS anime itself, filled with power inconsistencies 90% of the episodes?
>>
File: 1480005629029s.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1480005629029s.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>151523387
>>
>>151523836
>Compare it to Zamasu surpassing SSJ2 all the way to SSJB
Didn't SSB Goku blow away Zamasu with one punch. With his back turned?

> Compare it to SS2 Trunks managing his own against SSJR Black and Zamasu
He wasn't on his own. Also still lost, so there's no comparison.

> Compare it to Trunks being able to defeat Merged Zamasu
He didn't. Even with his borrowed energy, he couldn't. Zeno had to step in.
>>
>>151520836
>ad hominem misuse
>>>/out/
>>
>>151519362
Yes. Powerlevels are everything, if John cena dropkicks trump, trump explodes, because Cena powerlevel is far bigger than Trumps. The presidency transformation is just a cheap tactic.
>>
>>151523387

wtf is this true?
>>
File: 1479809474719.jpg (38KB, 400x337px) Image search: [Google]
1479809474719.jpg
38KB, 400x337px
so as an adult white male that watched dragon ball the last time as a 10 y old
>db gt
would you recommend me watching db s ?
>>
>>151523791
I'm not saying Toyotaro is perfect... but bitching about one inconsistency in the power levels after the shit Toei pulled for decades?
>>
>>151523870
Well Black "learned" to sense ki later on.

I wonder if Future Zamasu did as well.
>>
>>151523979
Yes, anon.
>>
File: Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg (183KB, 1158x1356px) Image search: [Google]
Tomaru Sawagoe.jpg
183KB, 1158x1356px
>>151523970
But anon, Tomaru is the president, not the daughter hater. Truly a president wouldn't suck public cock by not banging his daughters if he wants to.
>>
>>151523988
He butchered one of the most popular villains
>>
File: 1480555194749.gif (247KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
1480555194749.gif
247KB, 500x379px
>>151523857
>still pushing shitty bait
>>
>>151523979
As someone who's read both the manga and watched the anime, it's very nitpicky.

Cherry-picking some parts, assuming some others, with a couple of truths.

But highlighting the power consistency, as the other posts have said, is pretty silly.
>>
>>151523959
>SSB Goku blow away Zamasu with one punch.
You're implying pulling off an off guard attack is equivalent to being stronger? SSJB Goku has pulled many punches like that to Black but was always inferior in strength and power.
>He wasn't on his own.
I never said that, you retard. I said he was holding his own, in other words, standing his ground. He fought Zamasu separately from Goku and Black's battle despite the enormous power gap between the two.
>He didn't.
He did. He rendered Zamasu without his body, something that Vegito couldn't do. That whole ending was terribly written nonetheless.
>>
>>151524176
>p-pointing out the obvious flaw in consistency that the anime has is silly...
>>
>>151524211
>You're implying pulling off an off guard attack is equivalent to being stronger?
Tell me where Zamasu overpowered SSB then

> He fought Zamasu separately from Goku and Black's battle despite the enormous power gap between the two.
And still lost with SSB Goku's help

> something that Vegito couldn't do
Big difference between "couldn't" and "didn't"
>>
>>151524316
No i mean celebrating the manga's power consistency after what happened last chapter
>>
>>151524390
read >>151523903
and >>151523988
>>
>>151524440
I'm saying it doesn't deserved to be bragged about, especially after last chapter.

That's it. Holy shit. I guess the manga is perfect in every way huh?
>>
>>151524350
>Tell me where Zamasu overpowered SSB then
You can't be this dense. I never said Zamasu was stronger than SSJB. I said that he surpassed SSJ2 all the way up to SSJB, fighting evenly with the transformation in the beginning of Episode 57 before his immorality came into effect and was shown to the audience.
>Still lost with SSB Goku's help
You're missing the point. Trunks still fought and held his ground against a Zamasu who could fight on par with SSJB Goku. If Zamasu wanted him dead, he should have been able to do it and COULD have. But Toei doesn't give a fuck.
>big difference between "couldn't" and "didn't"
Yeah, Vegito couldn't and didn't defeat/injure Merged Zamasu, Trunks did. Even before getting the source of power from everyone in the surrounding area and world. He managed to slice twice into his chest. Realistically, Merged Zamasu, again, SHOULD have been able to kill Trunks.
>>
>>151524502
>the manga is perfect in every way
Obviously not but in comparison to Toei's anime? Yes.
>>
>>151524502
pretty much
>>
>some people defending toei power scale
>other people biting the bait

Why we can't just ignore them? Anyone trying to defend this shit is legitly retarded or shitposter
>>
>>151523387
Fucking win
>>
File: (YOU).jpg (79KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
(YOU).jpg
79KB, 570x587px
>>151524502
>-see this post saying Toyotaro isn't perfect but better than toei because some reasons
>+Holy shit, I guess the manga is perfect in every way huh?
>>
File: disappointment.png (537KB, 1366x767px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.png
537KB, 1366x767px
>>151523544
So basically Zamasu would've won had he just killed Trunks straight-up.
>>
>>151524590
Zamasu fought "evenly" witg SSB only because SSR Black was also there in the battlefield.

But alone? He wouldn't stand a chance.

> Trunks still fought and held his ground against a Zamasu who could fight on par with SSJB Goku
See above

> Trunks did.
Implying Trunks defeated Zamasu, when he in fact didn't.

Also you're not considering:
- how flawed fusion was backfiring and taking a toll on Zamasu's body
- Vegetto's recent beatdown
- Trunks using borrowed power
>>
>>151524641
To the point where u brag about the manga's flaws?
>>
File: 1482561499036.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
1482561499036.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>151524962
No one is bragging you piece of shit.
also see >>151524809
>>
>>151524985
It's being touted as a "plus" for the manga
>>
>>151525027
that's because it is a plus.
>>
>>151519224
Yeah, I agree that he lost to fucking SSB Vegeta as he should have. You fucking retard

>kys
Get out, underage.
>>
>>151520573
You're both wrong, it's Cuck Cuckacuck
>>
>>151525108
>Yeah, I agree that he lost to fucking SSB Vegeta as he should have
But he was losing even to SS2 Vegeta

When Base form Black should've been enough to handle that.
>>
>>151525240
Black was trial running against someone who's had a trillion fights to hone his skills and also fights like his opponent has done him a great personal wrong. Obviously Vegeta was going to hold the advantage from sheer experience. Zamasu may be hailed as a fighting prodigy but he's never used Goku's body to fight someone on his level before.
>>
Are there any really good figurines for Black Goku available online?
I'm collecting a shelf of all the Dragonball Villains
Either base or Rose is fine, and price isn't too much of a concern
>>
>>151525461
>Black was trial running
Nice headcanon

Or does he actually say that?

> Zamasu may be hailed as a fighting prodigy but he's never used Goku's body to fight someone on his level before

Well he was already far stronger than SS2 Trunks (SS3 Goku-tier) as BASE form, so SS2 Vegeta shouldn't be a problem
>>
>>151525602

>Black Goku
>>
>>151525634
Very helpful m8
Also what?
>>
>>151523836
>Compare it to SS2 Trunks managing his own against SSJR Black and Zamasu.
SS1 Trunks no lighning
>>
>>151525678
>Black Goku
>>
>>151525764
That's even goddamn worse..
>>
>>151525813
I know
>>
>>151525764
> its the Dabura vs Gohan debate again
>>
>>151516469
>Also the manga never mentioned Trunks was weaker and malnourished. Nice headcanon
They fucking showed they barely have any food to eat, you fucking retard. They even have to eat dog food to survive. And as early DB showed us, being hungry makes you weaker in battle.
>>
File: Mai can't think straight.jpg (641KB, 1479x857px) Image search: [Google]
Mai can't think straight.jpg
641KB, 1479x857px
>>151516280
Mai husbando TORANKUSU
>>
>>151525632
I feel like "nice headcanon" has become a buzzphrase for retards who can't make extrapolations by themselves and instead need Toriyama to sit down across from them and spoonfeed them every single minute detail.
>>
>>151526057
To the point where you go from at least SS3 Goku-tier to well below SS2 Vegeta?

Way too extreme. If it was something like that ridiculous, they would've mentioned it.
>>
>>151526057
>And as early DB showed us, being hungry makes you weaker in battle.
Fucking headcanon, that was only ever shown with Goku and it was part of his character.
>>
>>151526197
In this case it's actuallytrue.

Black trial-running? Yea ok...where did he get that idea from?

Especially when:
> Well he was already far stronger than SS2 Trunks (SS3 Goku-tier) as BASE form, so SS2 Vegeta shouldn't be a problem

What kind of trial run is that?
>>
File: Joker This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
Joker This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>151523836
>Compare it to Zamasu surpassing SSJ2 all the way to SSJB.
>Compare it to SS2 Trunks managing his own against SSJR Black and Zamasu.
>Compare it to Trunks being able to defeat Merged Zamasu despite the fact that Vegito's most powerful attacks couldn't.

>>151524691
>some people defending toei power scale
>Anyone trying to defend this shit is legitly retarded or shitposter
>>
Reminder that Zamasu is a shit villain
>>
>>151526277
see >>151526197
>>
File: 1480024363369.png (169KB, 443x451px) Image search: [Google]
1480024363369.png
169KB, 443x451px
>>151526352
>Ningens shitpost THIS much
>>
File: Trunks farewell.jpg (471KB, 894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Trunks farewell.jpg
471KB, 894x1200px
> Tfw the manga is still going to have Vegetto's potara limit, and Trunks saving the day

There's no escaping it
>>
>>151526412
Why does Vegeta look evil there.
>>
>>151526369
> points out actual headcanon
> buzzword! Therefore it cannot be true!
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY NINGEN.jpg (38KB, 363x463px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY NINGEN.jpg
38KB, 363x463px
>No more (You)'s
What's the point in shitposting anymore?
>>
>>151526412
>Trunks saving the day
Doesn't matter, as long as it's better written than the shit Toei gave us. Which shouldn't be too hard.
>>
>>151526412
> "Can't do peace sign like last time"
> "can't say bye like a filthy human"
> "Got it! Lemme punch him"
>>
>>151526202
They've been eating canned food for a whole year though.
>>
>>151526202
Explain how Trunks saw Black's SS form in the past, then
>>
>>151526463

Download the fucking extension (you) retard
>>
>>151526482
You mean without Spirit Bomb Blade?

You'd have him beat Zamasu without borrrowed power?
>>
File: 1445196953656.jpg (71KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
1445196953656.jpg
71KB, 501x576px
>>151526530
Yes, be a good goy and do what he says
>>
>>151526527
That isn't the problem though?

Black still wreck Trunks, while Vegeta wrecks Black.

When Trunks is at least = SS3 Goku
>>
File: boner.png (965KB, 1909x1077px) Image search: [Google]
boner.png
965KB, 1909x1077px
>>151523514
Yes.
>>
>people still using "Spirit Bomb Blade" instead "Spirit Blade"

I fucking hate you guys
>>
>>151526515
Either way, WAY too extreme of a drop without the manga saying anything about it
>>
File: 021 - 019.png (305KB, 930x1400px) Image search: [Google]
021 - 019.png
305KB, 930x1400px
>>151526543
>You'd have him beat Zamasu without an asspull
Yes please.

SSB Fused Trunks
>>
>>151526624
Spirit blade = Spirit sword
Same fucking thing

Vegetto beat Trunks to it
>>
>>151526654
> Trunks fusion

That would be cool.

But either way, Zeno still has to show up
>>
>>151526704
>But either way, Zeno still has to show up
I don't mind as long as they make Trunks destroying Fused Zamasu's body believable and established the Time patrol.
>>
>>151526608
Except Trunks being SS3 tier is the first Toyotaro inconsistency. Trunks isn't so strong, Toyotaro fucked up once, that's all.
Healthy SS2 Trunks is strongt enough to force Black turns SS, malnourished SS2 Trunks is weaker than base Black. Both, SS2 Trunks and SS Black are weaker than SS2 Vegeta, really simple.
>>
File: 1472174538449.png (64KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1472174538449.png
64KB, 500x461px
>>151526530
It's not the same
>>
>>151518407
Wasn't SSJ2 Vegeta said to be "stronger" than SSJ3 Goku when fighting Beelus?
>>
>>151526858
>Trunks isn't so strong, Toyotaro fucked up only once

Which in turn fucked up Black. Because him being beat up by SS Vegeta makes Black far weaker than what we are led to believe.

This also takes away the tension from the arc as well.

This one mistake created several.
>>
>>151527000
Only while enraged. As in, attacking his wife in front of him
>>
File: MATAKISAMAKAEKKUSUTORANKUSU.png (149KB, 218x498px) Image search: [Google]
MATAKISAMAKAEKKUSUTORANKUSU.png
149KB, 218x498px
>>151526646
See >>151526527
Last chapter states Trunks forced Black to transform some times, and the chapter before Trunks was defeated by base Black was stated how precarious Trunks and Mai's situation is.

>>151526654
>>151526704
You mean like...
>>
>>151526812
>destroying Fused Zamasu's body believable
Maybe

>Time patrol
Now now I wouldn't go that far
>>
>>151527028
I don't recall anyone in canon saying "oh now that bulma isnt in danger hes weaker than goku again xD FALSE ALARM HES STILL BAD XD"
>>
>>151527036
>Last chapter states Trunks forced Black to transform some times

It only mentioned that Trunks has seen it. Not that he was stronger than Base form Black
>>
>>151527002
SSJ black was losing to SSJ2 Vegeta.
Once Black goes Rose he's going to overpower Vegeta.
>>
>>151527100
It was a superficial boost caused by anger.

Not a permanent power-up.
>>
>>151527150
nah hes probably still stronger, thats why he could give black the big bully
>>
>>151527002
1º Was SS2 Vegeta

2º You are mixing inconsistencies and """mistakes"""

3º Since ningens with god power/ki/whatever in base state isn't a thing in the manga (and Black isn't in his god body anymore so obviously can't use god ki without use SSR) base Black can't be god tier, same as Goku and Vegeta.

base Goku (manga) < base Goku (anime) < SSB Goku (manga) = SSB Goku (anime)
base Black (manga) < base Black (anime) < SSR Black (manga) = SSR Black (anime)
>>
>>151527117
Are you saying some times Black turned SS to fight SS2 Trunks... even if he could easily kill him in his base form? That's fucking stupid
>>
That next manga chatper can't come soon enough.
>>
>>151527536
Rage induced Trunks maybe?

The manga never showed Black killing Bulma
>>
>>151527230

Vegeta gave black the big bully only because Toyo fucked up
>>
>>151527409
Then explain why the manga said SS2 Trunks is at least as strong as SS3 Goku (Goku used tapped into his god power for a sec)...

When SS2 Vegeta can toy around with SS Black. When Black is supposed to be much stronger than Trunks, and SS3 Goku stronger than SS2 Vegeta, this doesn't make any sense.

It just makes the villain look like a pushover for no reason
>>
File: Weaker is Better by Toyotaro.png (3MB, 4000x4062px) Image search: [Google]
Weaker is Better by Toyotaro.png
3MB, 4000x4062px
Toyo is the master of removing tension
>>
File: SH2-60.png (38KB, 172x251px) Image search: [Google]
SH2-60.png
38KB, 172x251px
Reminder the official name (before a proper translation)
>>http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/cardlist/index.php?search=true&category=418002#
>http://www.carddass.com/dbh/sdbh/images/cardlist/icon/unt_trf_saiya-anger.gif
>超サイヤ人 怒り (Suupa Saiyajin Ikari)
>"Super Saiyan Anger"
>>
>>151528144
>then explain this already explained!
Anon... >>151526858

>>151528266
>Haha! You are stronger than me? Then let me become several times stronger by Toei magic to kick your ass!
>"tension"
>>
>>151528390
Well, yeah, that certainly does add more tension that the villain simply getting humiliated.
>>
>>151528144

It is probably to make SSR's reveal better. Base Black had no problems with SSB Vegeta so it made no sense to go Rose outside of "muh smug" in the anime.

With Manga, it would make more sense for Black to be a whipping boy then pull out SSR/God Ki to turn the tables.

Either way the powerscaling went to utter shit when SSR and not-Broli Trunks happened.
>>
>>151528428
It's called build-up, you idiot. Toyo is allowing Vegeta to beat Black down now because it's necessary, and the tables will be turned on Vegeta next chapter. Why do you think Trunks expressed concern and told Goku that Black needed to be finished off IMMEDIATELY before things get worse? Because it will be.
>>
>>151528428
And that tension means nothing when it's retconned in the next fight they have, at least in Hit's case.
>>
File: SSAnger Trunks.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
SSAnger Trunks.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>151528281
Also reminder SSA is a new form to allow the user go through both SS "subforms" (SS grade 2/3 and SS2/3), a new form above them
SS -> muscles on -> muscles off -> sparks on -> sparks off -> SS Anger
>>
File: 1478997567013.jpg (116KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
1478997567013.jpg
116KB, 1200x888px
>>151528281
>Ikari no Will Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjllfs0QyEo
>>
Mark my words, there will be no fusion in the manga. I really don't see why.
Black is currently weaker than them and there is no way he could get stronger than them. Equal as Goku at best.

Things will get resolved differently, but the ending will be the same.
>>
>>151528607
If there won't be Vegetto in the manga, then that probably means that Vegetto will never canonicly appear in Super in future arcs
>>
>>151528390
> it's explained by admitting Toyo fucked up

> plus hungry trunks makes him drop from SS3+ to much lower than SS2, which the manga never said anything about

Funny because what you replied with was already addressed
>>
>>151528607
>I really don't see why.

So the fusion nerf can be introduced in the manga canon.

>Black is currently weaker than them and there is no way he could get stronger than them.

He is probably stronger than them in Rose considering Trunk's concern about Black.
>>
>>151528428
Black was defeated before go Rosé in the anime too, anon.

Black fights Goku/Vegeta -> Black lose -> Black comes back as SSR

The only difference is... you know, manga-Black have a proper zenkai and anime-Black have cheated aspull zenkais every minute (also Black reached his own version of SSB fighting a SSB in the manga, not a simple SS2 as anime-Black)
>>
>>151528703
>Vegetto will never canonicly appear in Super in future arcs

He can still appear, but Toei might have shot themselves in the foot with the potara nerf.
>>
>>151516516
isnt it the opposite though, quickly pop on the earings annhilate a foe real quick or seriously injury them then if the bad guy needs to be finished off just put the earings back on.
>>
>>151528743
This.

>>151528428
see >>151523387
>>
>Manga Goku Black isn't wearing the time ring
So what version of Goku is Zamasu hi-jacking if it's not the alternate mainline Goku?
>>
File: 1482356840882.jpg (102KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
1482356840882.jpg
102KB, 1024x577px
>>151528494
>It's called build-up lol

Imagine if the Freeza Saga started off with a much weaker Freeza that was humiliated by the protagonists.

And THEN he gets stronger. Doesn't sound exciting does it?
>>
>>151528703
yep

>>151528725
what would the nerf of the fusion bring to the story ?
Why would Black be stronger when he's in SSR ? It's his equivalent of SSB. Not a different form.

I don't even see how they could introduce SSI Trunks

Also they should have called Trunks form Burning Super Saiyan
>>
>>151528830
He most likely had the Time Ring before giving it to Future Zamasu after getting the body. Remember, Goku Black was the Zamasu who started everything and recruited Future Zamasu.
>>
>>151528812
They'd have no energy to fuse again if they defuse because of using up a large amount of energy like they did against merged Zamasu.
They only fuse against an enemy that is far above their level and there are no rules to prohibit it.
>>
>>151528830
I'm still hoping its Future Goku from F. Trunks' timeline. They need to fucking addressed why that hack isn't around.
>>
I've only really been following the manga, what is this about potara being nerfed?
>>
>>151528839
>Implying this arc started with Black being humiliated
>Showcased him beating a Trunks (in his base) who has SS2 form which is on equal power to SS3 Goku
Try again.
>>
>>151526175
Makes me cum every time
>>
>>151528437
>It is probably to make SSR's reveal better
What's wrong with:

1. SS2 Goku vs Base Black = tie
2. SSR Black = wrecks everyone

It's better than:
1. First Black fight = Black gets humiliated
2. SSR Black = wrecks everyone? Or is on par?
>>
>>151528839

Cell says hit, he started off being weaker than Piccolo.
>>
>>151516280
德兰克斯
Dorangaso
>>
>>151528830
It's the same, he just gave his ring to Future Zamasu for some reason. His appearance in the Future Buu Saga flashback shows that he comes from another timeline and is a ring user.
>>
>>151528943
>What's wrong with Base Black somehow leaping to a level that surpasses God and Blue just from a fight with Super Saiyan 2 Goku guys lol
Here's your (You)
>>
>>151528841
>what would the nerf of the fusion bring to the story ?

If it's in the manga you'll have to ask Toriyama that.

>Why would Black be stronger when he's in SSR ? It's his equivalent of SSB. Not a different form.

Black is already powerful enough to toy around with a SSJ2 Trunks who is equal to SSJ3 Goku, he was putting up a small fight against SSJ2 Vegeta as regular SSJ.
He is going to become a threat once he gets his Rose form.
>>
>>151528725
>He is probably stronger than them in Rose
That's a ridiculous jump though

SS2 Vegeta > SS Black
SSB Vegeta <<< SSR Black (?)

They'd probably be equal at the most. But then again, we also have SSB Goku there...
>>
>>151516588
Hi Salagir
>>
>>151528924
potara is no longer permenant and breaks when the users want it to now
>>
>>151529047
>breaks when the users want it to now
What? It has a one hour time limit and is wasted faster when the user drains most of the power to maintain the fusion.
>>
File: 003_1482163762.png (248KB, 954x1400px) Image search: [Google]
003_1482163762.png
248KB, 954x1400px
>>151528915
It's not Future Goku.
>>
>>151529086
so it's literally dance fusion then
>>
>>151528743
>Black was defeated before go Rosé in the anime

He was being slightly pushed back, put on hia smug face, then went SSR and described how beautiful he was.

Not even close to the humiliation that gave Vegeta gave him in the manga
>>
File: Dc57F1Nh.jpg (204KB, 690x1002px) Image search: [Google]
Dc57F1Nh.jpg
204KB, 690x1002px
>>151528915
Future Goku was shown in Otherworld with HIS body.
>>
>>151516862
Toriyama is an SJW now. Why do you think Bulma and Krillin don't call people "faggots" anymore?
>>
>>151528915
>They need to fucking addressed why that hack isn't around.

Only logical answer was that he reincarnated.
>>
>>151528926
The first time the main characters fight Black, he gets destroyed.

Sure we had Trunks fight him, but we all knew Trunks doesn't complete to Goku or Vegeta.

It's not the same because one is "oh well, Goku/Vegeta can deal with him" to "oh shit, Goku/Vegeta can't even touch him"
>>
>>151529132
Black was only ever that tremendously smug because he had that broken zenkai with him, knowing that each time he was hit, he would become stronger.

Take away that, what do you have? Manga Black. It's the same vice versa.
>>
>>151529007
If base Black = SS2 Goku, and if SSR is roughly the same as SSB...

Then it makes sense that SSR Black wrecked SSB Goku/Vegeta
>>
>>151529280
You're an idiot. Black was overwhelmed by Vegeta and understandably so. This was Vegeta in his Blue form we're talking about. Would you rather have SS Black been able to defeat Blue Vegeta for whatever reason?
>>
File: 1482130990343.png (70KB, 433x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482130990343.png
70KB, 433x300px
>SAVE ME Z-ZAMASU..
>>
>>151529126
It's dance fusion with an 30 extra minutes

Normal Fusion: 30 minutes
Mortal Potara: 1 hour

Also Old Kai said Potara was stronger than Fusion Dance, so there's that
>>
>>151529038
SSJ3 always was a shit transformation. It's just another USSJ.
Goku wasn't completely serious while Trunks gave its best.
I think SSJ Goku > SSJ3 Goku in a fight honestly, yeah SSJ3 gives more power, but it's far more exhausting ahd difficult to control.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>151529442
>>
>>151529285
>because he had that broken zenkai with him
I guess that worked out for the better then
>>
>>151529450
Old Kai also said it was permanent
>>
>>151529457
>I think a x50 multiplier > a x400 multiplier in a fight
>How do I maths
>>
>>151529370
You're the idiot

Vegeta was already beating Black as SS2. SSB only humiliated him further.
>>
>>151529486
For Kai only.

But he fused with a human witch, so he probably didn't know that
>>
>>151529511
>how do i read
>>
Who knew that Black would be so divisive among the fanbase now?
>>
>>151529572
Your post did not a single thing to disprove the fact that a x400 multiplier is fucking bigger than a x50 multiplier. You are retarded and should stop entering discussions that are clearly above your pay grade.
>>
>>151528714
>it's explained by admitting Toyo fucked up
Yeah, so? Toyotaro fucked up once, that's true. Is SS2 Trunks SS3 Goku tier? He's not, that was bullshit. Next question?

> the manga never said anything about
See >>151526527 you cunt
>manga states: Trunks fighted SS Black in the past
>manga states: recently Trunks barely had any food to eat
>manga states: recently Trunks was defeated by base Black
Are you too retarded to understand how "less food" means "worse health" and "worse health" mean "low strenght"? Also >>151527536

There's two options:
· Malnourished Trunks is weaker than healthy Trunks
Stop being retarded
>>
When is the manga going to be weekly?

I'm sure that will being us animefags and mangafags together
>>
>>151529685
Thanks for reminding how this community is pure cancer.

SSJ3 is a supercharged SSJ, Goku has a better control of the SSJ, that's why he doesn't use SSJ3 much anymore. There is nothing more to explain.
Reminder that SSJ Goku as stronger than USSJ Vegeta because of the perfect mastery of the form.
SSJ3 gives more raw power, but SSJ is much more reliable and useful.
>>
>>151528494
>It's called build-up, you idiot
Then it's very poor build-up. Freeza had a fantastic build-up, Cell had a fantastic build-up, even Buu had a better build-up than Black in the manga. Now, what did they all have in common? They were an imposing threat, they were presented as severely dangerous enemies that seemed nigh-insurmountable. That's why they're all so memorable.

You compare that to treatment Black has received from Toyo and it's more akin to Fairy Tail writing. He spends a decent amount of time hyping up an antagonist, but they can never back it up when push comes to shove. This is not good writing, and it does a disservice the narrative of the arc.
>>
>>151529782
And SS2 Trunks (rage-induced) still gets wrecked by Base form Black, when he assumes that Mai was killed.

Maybe Trunks was stronger, but assuming that he was THAT mich stronger is a stretch.

And if that's the case, the manga didna terrible job explaining that. Because it didn't. It seems like you're just doing guesswork to fill-in the plotholes.
>>
>>151529940
>Cell had a fantastic build up
No, he didn't. He had the same exact build up as Black in the manga does currently. Got man handled by Vegeta and eventually achieved his perfect form, only with Cell, Vegeta foolishly allowed that to happen.
Try again.
>>
File: 1473004909666.png (479KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1473004909666.png
479KB, 1280x720px
>>151529442
>Non-canon
>>
File: 1464339987003.jpg (25KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1464339987003.jpg
25KB, 600x453px
>>151526197
When you pull bullshit out of your ass, yes, anon, that's called headcanon.

If you aren't sure about something specify it before you post drivel. It isn't hard.
>>
>>151529982
First:
>kissanime screenshot
second:
see >>151523387
>>
>>151529921
SS3 gives a lot more than just raw power. The stamina drain is much more severe, but it's not like USS. It gives you a shitload more power and speed and its main purpose is the utilization of Ki, so your shit is overall stronger. SS is easier to control in that you can reduce its stamina drain to basically nothing, but SS3 still gives overall more power, speed, and Ki attack strength.
>>
File: 1475182056296.jpg (24KB, 353x269px) Image search: [Google]
1475182056296.jpg
24KB, 353x269px
>>151530030
>>kissanime screenshot
Also note the peasant sized 1280x720 monitor.
>>
>>151529940
>ass blasted about "muh black being humiliated"
>>
>>151529132
>humiliation
That's what happen when you aren't SSB tier and fights a SSB, too bad anime-Black fighted a SS2 to reach his Rose form... for what purpose (now that I think about it)?
Both Blacks are defeated by a SS2 to obtain his Rose form, but /ourguy/ maked Vegeta turns Blue to defeat Black. Manga makes more sense since they are more decided to save Trunks' future and defeat Black, also Black obtains his SSB form fighting a SSB, not only a SS2. Based Toyotaro wins again
>>
>>151529980
After Cell's reveal he had a close fight with Piccolo, then absorbed 17 and manhandled everyone there.

And with 18 around, the tension was there that he would achieve his Perfect form at anytime.
>>
>>151530084
Ass-blasted that Toyo ruined the best villain of this arc (and recently in general)?

Yes
>>
>>151530017
This is what I'm talking about. You're all so fucking stupid that you think if something isn't EXPLICITLY stated, in exact words, while the character is fucking staring into the camera, it's headcanon. You need everything shoved down your gullets in a goddamn spoon, otherwise you get triggered and start screaming about headcanon.
>>
>>151530086
Except SS2 Vegeta wrecked Black too
>>
>>151530131
>Implying Black was the best villain of the franchise in general
Oh, this is where you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>151529980
>He had the same exact build up as Black in the manga does currently.
That isn't true. He was already established as a viable threat through his predatory hunts against the androids and afterwards demolishing Piccolo, who was stronger than Vegeta before he emerged from the ROSAT.

Black in the manga doesn't have something like that, since the only person he's superior against is Trunks, someone far below Goku and Vegeta at this point.

And there's also the fact that there was still months upon months of story to go through in the Cell arc. Whereas the Black arc in the manga likely only has one chapter to go. There's simply too much ground to cover for Black to achieve any real redemption before fusing with Zamasu, even after he achieves SSR.
>>
>>151528839
Imagine if the Cell Saga started off with a much weakerOOPS, nevermind.

Also Black was weaker than SSB Goku and Vegeta before get Rose, just like the manga
>>
>>151530084
You've been a blithering retard all thread. Either say something worthwhile or fuck off.
>>
>>151530131
Fuck off, 1st form Cell jobbed too and it didn't prevent him from being a threat later.
>>
>>151530170
Read: Recently. In general.

Meaning Cell, Buu. Not everyone.

Of course, only anime Black.
>>
>>151530215
>still assblasted
>muh black
>>
>>151530173
Cell hid in the shadows and preyed on humans to attain strength that he didn't already have. He was cowardly and defeated a Piccolo that was in the middle of battling 17. Once Trunks and Vegeta appeared, even in his second form, it all proved to be no avail. It was all due to circumstance that Cell was pinned up against people weaker than him before the Saiyans arrived; it was no tension. Had Black ventured into the past without Goku and Vegeta there, he would have easily manhandled pretty much everyone there for the obvious exception of Whis and Beerus. Like I said, it was all due to circumstances that the two (being Cell and Black) were put in.
>>
>>151530230
What happened to Cell and what is happening to Black doesn't compare.
>>
File: 1480529507038.jpg (386KB, 960x678px) Image search: [Google]
1480529507038.jpg
386KB, 960x678px
>>151528607
>Mark my words, there will be no fusion in the manga
Check your eyes retard
>>
>>151529782
*There's two options:
· Malnourished Trunks is weaker than healthy Trunks
· Time ago Black turned SS to fight SS2 Trunks for no reason
>>
>>151530300
Yes it does. Cell was jobbed by Vegeta and attained greater strength which proved menacing for the cast afterwards, which is exactly what's happening to Black now. Both situations also had Trunks concerned over the fact that the antagonist could grow even stronger if not dealt with immediately.
>Doesn't compare
>My ass
>>
>>151530285
Must be nice not having to go to school during the holidays, huh.
>>
>>151530372
>Cell
>muh perfection to obtain more power
>wouldn't shut up about perfection alike how Vegeta wouldn't shut up about muh super saiyan
>>
>>151530372
This. The only difference is that Trunks doesn't have to convince with brute force to Vegeta that Black must be put away before shit hits the fan.
>>
>>151529950
>And SS2 Trunks (rage-induced) still gets wrecked by Base form Black, when he assumes that Mai was killed.
So?

>a stretch
See >>151530358 and tell me which of these two options seems to be correct
>>
>>151530426
>now i'll throw around retarded insults, thus sinking to his level, to show that I am, in fact, above his level
Must be really rough being a butt bombed Blackfag. It turns you into a sperg.
>>
>>151529685
>Uses SSJ3 fo a long time to fight Majin Buu for the first time
>Is completely exhausted afterwards

Get stuffed, autist.
>>
>>151530482
That wasn't an insult. I sincerely hope you are enjoying your time off of middle school and making the most out of your childhood.
>>
>>151530501
>this is definitive proof that the SS multiplier is larger than the SS3 multiplier
And I'm the autistic one. Sure, anon.
>>
>>151530167
That's the point.

SS2 Goku/Vegeta defeat Black -> Black comes back as SSR

Why Toyotaro also add SSB Vegeta? Because makes more sense and Toyotaro cares about the story
>>
>>151530519
>i disagree with this anon, he must be in middle school hehe
>>
>discussing multiplayers in the midst of an intense battle
>haven't kek'd so hard in months
Who writes this shit?
>>
>>151530372
> Constant looming Android threat
> Cell arrives
> Beats 17 into a pulp
> Piccolo tries to interfere but can't. Cell not even fazed by Ligh Grenade
> Imperfect Cell then breaks Piccolo's neck with a strong punch and launches an energy wave through Piccolo's stomach, tossing him into the sea
> 16 vs Cell = close match, but 16 edges him out
> Cell absorbs 17. Wrecks 16

Cell only jobbed to Vegeta once.

You are a fucking idiot if you think Manga Black can compare to Cell.
>>
File: 1477044597415.png (21KB, 268x197px) Image search: [Google]
1477044597415.png
21KB, 268x197px
>>151530142
There are already many different discrepancies between the manga and anime to begin with and you want to add in your bullshit assumptions and then thrash around like an underage twat for being called out for asspulls? Maybe pleddit is more your style. How long have you been here? This your first week bucko?
>>
>>151530542
> Toyotaro cares

Except he already said SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku
>>
>>151530606
(You)
>>
>>151530594
>Cell only jobbed to Vegeta once
>Implying Black didn't either
Please btfo.

Also:
>Cell: Spares Trunks because Trunks tells him about the possibility of becoming stronger in a matter of days
>Manga Black: Spares Trunks so that Trunks can become stronger and face him again for his own entertainment
>Y-YEAH THERE'S NO COMPARISON THERE
>(You)
>>
>>151530593
I think this is one of youngjijis doujin
>>
>Cell
>-Sorry Piccolo, I'm weak as fuck
>+what
>*runs like a bitch*

>*several chapters later*
>-I'm a useful villain now!
*Cell wreck Piccolo*

>*some chapters later Vegeta wreck Cell*
>-Please, l-let me become stronger..!
>+Hum... OK
*Cell wreck Vegeta*

Yep, totally different. Cell was worse
>>
>>151526678
Spirit Sword = スピリットソード (Supiritto Sodo)
Spirit Blade = fan name from "Spirit Bomb" which is 元気玉 (Genki Dama; "Energy Ball" in Japanese)

So no
>>
>>151530293
Cell's methods of attaining power added to how terrifying he was. He acted just like a predator, preying on innocents in order to become stronger. He literally drank people, so even if he wasn't as strong as the heroes at that point, he still gave off an undeniable aura of fear. But Black? He's not like how his counterpart was in the anime; he's essentially just Zamasu in Goku's body. He doesn't have the same drive that made him a viable antagonist even before eclipsing Goku and co.

But as to your point about there being no tension surrounding Cell on the islands, I disagree. Yes, he defeated a drained and fatigued Piccolo, but he was also easily stronger than 17, who never ran out of stamina. Even when Vegeta and Trunks were around, tension was still added by Cell using his cunning and manipulating Vegeta's arrogance to his advantage. Black has no such crutch, since Vegeta's character is much different from back then.

Also, I'm not saying that villains starting off weaker than the heroes is necessarily a bad thing, if it's executed and paced right; but like I said, the manga probably only has one more chapter to wrap this arc up. I just don't see how Black himself can become a substantial threat to these guys without merging with Zamasu at this point.
>>
File: 13.png (55KB, 158x167px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
55KB, 158x167px
>>151530745
Fucking this.
>>151530594
you're a fucking autist if you don't see the similarities.
>>
>>151527000
>Beelus
It's Bilusu you fucking dubtard
>>
File: 0CCBHhF.jpg (11KB, 367x381px) Image search: [Google]
0CCBHhF.jpg
11KB, 367x381px
>>151530617
>Toyotaro made a mistake about power levels
>so he doesn't cares about the story
>>
>>151530575
Remember to drink plenty of milk. It helps you grow.
>>
>>151528281
What's higher multiplier Super Saiyan Ikari or Legendary Super Saiya People
>>
>>151530670
Black didn't give us a reason to be terrified of him before jobbing. We just knew he was stronger than Trunks, and knew that Goku and Vegeta are already far stronger than him.

And guess what, it was true. Vegeta completely wreckes him.

Cell's intro was far more terrifying. As already pointed out here:>>151530594

Also Cell loses to Vegeta, but doesn't get rescued like Black. He uses Vegeta's Saiyan cells against him, goating him into transforming. And then everything else is history.
>>
>>151530810
It's Birusu you dumb fuck
>>
>>151528970
Dlanks
>>
>>151530754
>genki = energy
More like "vitality"/"spirituality" or "vital strength"/"spiritual strength"
>>
File: bait.gif (327KB, 1000x773px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
327KB, 1000x773px
>>151530810
>>
>>151529442
>ザマス様....助けてくださいわ......
>>
>>151529511
>maths
Go back to england you limey fucker
>>
File: 1482174779818.jpg (541KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1482174779818.jpg
541KB, 2560x1440px
> Mangafags defending their shitty version of Black by somehow comparing him to Cell
>>
Why do you call Bills Beerus? Weaboo faggotry I suppose.
>>
>>151531016
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
Black is still cool, right?
>>
>>151531041
He's called Beerus in the dub you fucking moron
>>
Will Gine ever be animated?
>>
>>151530793
Black loomed in numerous timelines, killing all the Kaioshin (thus killing the Hakaishin) alike in order to become the one and only true god in existence. This was in the manga and anime, too. Manga Black is not simply Zamasu in a Goku body, as evident when he spared Trunks simply because he enjoyed battle too much - this was a result of the Saiyan cells in his body. He also wasn't fond of the idea of no one opposing him and didn't want to jump to conclusions when it involved Trunks disappearing from the world permanently. Black in the anime was only smug because of the awareness that he had the zenkai boost ability which was obviously broken from the beginning. It was only added so that Toei could have a threatening villain that could match up to the god status Goku and Vegeta were in.

Cell faced Piccolo once before and ran away before gaining more strength and facing him again, defeating him, absorbing 17, and eventually being once again jobbed but this time by Vegeta. Cell had to beg and convince Vegeta to allow him to absorb 18 and ascend into his perfect form. Cell was only fearsome because of his complex of being superior than his victims. Take that away, and you have a coward who'll do anything to win. Ex. resorting to self destruction after being defeated by SSJ2 Gohan.

Also, about Cell manipulating Vegeta, that didn't happen immediately as he was repeatedly humiliated (much like Manga Black) until he declared that if he had his perfect form, Vegeta would be done for, which piqued Vegeta's interest.

And no, the manga doesn't have to wrap this arc up in a chapter or so. You're one of those people who assume that Toyotaro's words of being ahead of the anime means that his manga needs to be literally ahead of the anime, which would be an impossible accomplishment anyways. Toyotaro has already send the storyboard manga panels to Toei, and all they have to do is animate it based off those said storyboards. Toyotaro's manga will continue as is.
>>
>>151530793
>>151531180
>these fucking walls of text
Why are you autists taking this so seriously
>>
>>151531231
dragon ball is serious bussiness
>>
File: aw you.gif (220KB, 283x213px) Image search: [Google]
aw you.gif
220KB, 283x213px
>>151531029
>animefags defending their shitty version of DBS
>>
>>151531231
would you rather have this or the QUALITY posts such as
>kek autism
>blackfag lol look at this cunt
>toeishill lmao
>toyotarofag
>>
>>151531262
>Muh Manga
>I'll sperg out about the anime every thread BECAUSE I HATE IT SO MUCH, IT ISN'T CANON, ONLY THE MANGA ONLY THE MANGA ONLY THE MANGA ONLY IT IS CANON AND NOTHING ELSE ONLY ONLY ONLY ONLY THE MANGA I AM AUTISTIC

I used to read the manga, I now hate it solely because of you.
>>
>Future Zuno is presumably alive in F. Trunks' future
>That moron didn't warn the gods about Zamasu and how literally everyone in the multiverse was in danger of being erased by that madman
It really bothers me how pretty much everyone in F. Trunks' timeline is either incompetent, apathetic, or useless. Even Future Zeno and his angels didn't know what was going on with Zamasu. You think disappearing gods and angels would alert someone about this.
>>
>>151531307
Nice copy pasta, anon. I remember this being said threads back.
>>
>>151531305
I guess that's a fair point but fuck you anyway senpai
>>
File: end of the great debate.png (2MB, 2930x2208px) Image search: [Google]
end of the great debate.png
2MB, 2930x2208px
>>151531029
>toeipedros still wishing they were relevant
>>
>"Bills" vs "Beerus" again
His name is "Beers" you idiots

>b-but our languague already have a word spelled "beers"!
That's the point, that's why we should use it.
God dammit, this is "Tarble" instead "Table" again but worse
>>
>>151531335
It tickled my funny bone
>>
>>151531359
G-GOTEM
>>
>>151531355
Here's the updated version toyobro >>151523387
>>
>>151531359
>he wanted Tarble to be Table instead
>opinion discarded
>>
File: 1460330110070.jpg (59KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1460330110070.jpg
59KB, 500x684px
>>151531391
Thanks
>>
>>151530337
Where is Vegeto? God this board can't be this retarded, no way.
>>
>>151531421
I think he meant for Merged Zamasu.
>>
>>151516258
black was meant to be a little bitch
>>
>>151528926
>SS2 is the same as SS3
>>
File: 148298301295587.jpg (35KB, 759x427px) Image search: [Google]
148298301295587.jpg
35KB, 759x427px
MAI
>>
>>151516258
>SS Black getting wrecked by SS2 Vegeta, when the manga said SS2 Trunks = SS3 Goku (and he used god power to knock out Trunks)
Wasn't Vegeta already as strong as Goku SS3? Even Beerus mentions that Vegeta gave a better fight than Goku before he reached God Saiyan. Hell, Roshi even directly states that Vegeta surpassed Goku when he was fighting Beerus.
>>
>>151531307
>literally autism
I'm so sorry, anon... tell your mother I'm sorry. People like you doesn't deserve be angry, you deserve nothing but love
>>
>>151528516
What do you mean by "go through?" Skip them, or go around them?
>>
>>151531454
Yeah he is an idiot. It's obvious that I was mentioning Vegeto.
>>
>>151531587
see
>>151531335
you autist
>>
>>151531355
I like Gohan. Sometimes I get to actually see this character in the anime. Meanwhile, he hasn't appeared in the manga since the BoG arc. You can obsess over superiority all you like, but I'm still going to enjoy the filler because it gives something I actually want to see.
>>
>>151531664
>>151531664
>>151531664
>>
>>151531558
Only with extreme rage. Casual SS2 Vegeta is more on par with SS2 Goku
>>
>>151531402
>"wanted"
His name IS "Table"
"Table" (ターブル = tāburu), not "Tarble" (タルブル = taruburu)
>>
>>151531074
Obviously you are if you're using the abbreviation "maths." All English are brain damaged from years of inbreeding, it's scientifically proven.
>>
>>151531102
I thought he was "Big Purple" in the dub
>>
>>151531818
Which is furniture, thus the change to Tarble, you stupid piece of shit.

>>151531838
Stop being intentionally retarded.
>>
>>151531359
Beers = ビールス
Purple cat guy = ビルス (Bers)
>>
Powercreeps are toriyama's fault to be honest, I just look the other way when versions fuck up with powerlevels, because it's tori's fault there can't be a threatening villian unless he is stronger than the main characters.
>>
>>151531818
The "table" in vegetable is タブル. Vegeta's brother is ターブル. It's like Freeza in reverse. You add the "r."
>>
File: torankusu.png (561KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
torankusu.png
561KB, 720x480px
>>151531551
TORANKUSU
>>
>>151531818
ル is used for L's and Spanish R's. For English R's they use extended あ sounds, like:

ドクター, not ドクタル
モンスター, not モンスタル
ライダー, not ライダル

By this logic "Tarble" would be ターブル not タルブル
Thread posts: 517
Thread images: 107

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.