[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Tenjho Tenge go full retard like Air Gear or is it more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: latest.jpg (72KB, 400x561px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
72KB, 400x561px
Does Tenjho Tenge go full retard like Air Gear or is it more grounded/consistent?
>>
>>151514684
Full retard.
>>
Ending was so half-assed.
>>
>>151514684
It is the very series where Ogure Ito started going full retard.

It is amazing how every other character in this mess is more interesting than the alleged protagonist and main heroine; the times this manga didn't suck completely was when some other character was the focus, like Bushinchi and Masataka.
>>
>>151514995
It was better than most of trash series of events that preceded, the manga went downhill, it ending was the saving grace.
>>
>>151514684
The story became completely retarded and convoluted the minute the MC discovered his black dragon power up. After that the anime went to pure shit.

I didn't bother reading the entire manga, but it's annoying how the little brother suddenly becomes the MC and is even the 2nd love interest of the main girl.
>>
>>151515631
>but it's annoying how the little brother suddenly becomes the MC and is even the 2nd love interest of the main girl.
Oh wow, how can someone have this much shit taste; the only times this trash was ever bearable to read was when Takayanagi and Tawara were on panel, both of them have the best fights and aren't annoying little shits like Soichirou and Aya.
>>
I remember it going full retard earlier than Air Gear.
>>
>>151516016
I couldn't give a shit about the characters, it's just dumb how the role of the MC is suddenly flipped and given to someone else.
>>
Tenjho Tenge is less retarded. It's goes full retard in the end arcs.
>MC friend is better and intresting character than MC himself
>AGAIN
>>
It's the benchmark for full retard in manga. It's tough to reach Tenjho Tenge's full retard capacity and execution.
>>
>>151516155
>It's tough to reach Tenjho Tenge
Is this some kind of meme? Tenjho Tenge is nothing compared to Air Gear.
>>
>>151514684
It went full retard earlier and the ending wasn't very good (compared to air gear). Oh Great can't write anything worthwhile.
>>
>>151515631
>but it's annoying how the little brother suddenly becomes the MC and is even the 2nd love interest of the main girl.
Fucking what? This happening was one the few redeeming qualities the manga had, literally 90% of all scenes that could be considered remotely good were all on Masataka.

- The fantastic trashing he gave to Soichirou at the very beginning.

- Him against a hundread thugs.

- Him against the chinese dude with metal claws, Fu Chi En.

- Him soloing all of Mitsuomi's generals.

- Him against Soichirou turned into a fucking god.

All of that and Masataka had a decent personality to boot.
>>
>>151516203
>It went full retard earlier
Are you sure?
>>
>>151516241
see
>>151516115
>>
>>151516115
Which made it better, I don't give a fuck about change of roles if the previous protagonist was trash and unbearable to watch.
>>
>>151516276
see
>>151516277
>>
>>151516241
>Masataka had a decent personality
He's your average Japanese afraid of boobs. Beta incanate.
>>
>>151516326
He knocked women unconcious, thrice.

He was no beta, just shy.
>>
File: ae_tjtg09_184.jpg (120KB, 728x1100px) Image search: [Google]
ae_tjtg09_184.jpg
120KB, 728x1100px
This guy got happy ending right?
>>
>>151516404
He made up with his father and was never seen again.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.