[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These two are literally perfect for each other. Their situations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

These two are literally perfect for each other. Their situations practically set them up for them to get together, yet the author pulls the bullshit incest ending. Why didn't they get together? This is why we can't have nice things.
I am beyond mad right now.
>>
And to make things worse I just read she gets together with some literal nobody. This shit is worse than NTR.
>>
File: lonelywidow.png (3MB, 1366x1506px) Image search: [Google]
lonelywidow.png
3MB, 1366x1506px
>>151513537
I don't remember this being resolved in the anime, it's a long time since I watched it though. But yeah, that is bullshit.

Pic related will also probably never happen.
>>
>>151514678
It's "resolved" in the manga, not in anime though.
In my headcanon they got together while Rin got together with the boy.
>>
what the heck,he fuck the little girl in the manga? disgusting
>>
>>151514093
Yeah, she didn't wanted to marry again, so refused him.
Next time we see her she is married.
She married some random man because she didn't think that would be good to marry MC, how knows why.
Worse than cucked.
>>
>>151513537
It was one of the biggest disappointments in my anime life. This lady, she is perfect wife and mother, for my taste. And she is hot as hell too.
>>
Why did this child grooming piece of shit even got published. The editor must be on CRACK. I know incest is a fetish but sometimes it's going too far. Fucking your own blood related niece, who even thinks that?
>>
The anime was great though.
>>
i think most people agree the manga is retarded. i dont have a problem dismissing that shit, especially since daikichi and that mom had so much in common and showed obvious signs of affection and desire for each other.

anyway, rin's voice actress was amazing. kawaii as FUCK
>>
>>151516158
Actually, they werent related at all, you know?

doesnt make it any less creepy though.
>>
>>151516158
>blood related niece
That was retconned for making the pedo end OK. Yeah, it sounds like haremshit or hentai.
>>
Am I on bizarro /a/?
>>
>>151513537
Someone call ichirukists to the party.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.