[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decided to watch Code Geass since everyone on /a/ has been talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: download (1).jpg (28KB, 612x450px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
28KB, 612x450px
Decided to watch Code Geass since everyone on /a/ has been talking about it, and damn this girl is annoying as shit. Please tell me something bad happens to her.
>>
She fails
>>
ITT: Euphiefags still mad
>>
File: 1454462932036.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454462932036.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>151497544
>he doesn't know
>>
Euphie a cute
>>
>>151497886
he does
>>
>>151497544
kek
>>
File: click.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
Why did this sheltered pink haired bimbo think she could not only understand international politics, but solve the problems with one quick policy? She deserved to get geass raped, if we're being honest here, sempais.
>>
>>151497544
Lulu brainwashes her into killing her own people then he kills her.

That's pretty much when the series went off the rails with the retardation too.
>>
>>151498106
You can murder someone with that chin
>>
Idk its so stupid how its auto as soon as he says kill all Japanese
>>
>>151498255

Well that is when it jump off the rails but then it found more rails to do bacflips from rails to rails, rails made of sharks.

The nicest thing I could say about CG is that its a Gundam rip-off on the worst sense.
>>
>>151498255
He was going to ruin her plans anyway, so for me that ended up where I thought it would.

Silly things always happened before and after that point. Those are part of the rails, as in the real ones, given the show never hid its intention to go over-the-top.
>>
>>151497544
Babies first anime
>>
>>151497544
is that a joke ? if yes it's a really bad one
>>
>>151498255
Euphemia isn't an Eleven.
>>
>>151497544
Enough baiting.
>>
Euphie ;_;
>>
>>151497544
Two Words:
Episode 19
>>
>>151499341
It was never as stupid or bad as it was after that point prior to it.

>>151502929
You don't have to share the same background to have them be your people.
>>
>>151504346
She's not affiliated with the Japanese in any way but having pity on their oppressed state.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.