[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Kentaro Miura have A manuscript of the ending of Berserk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (43KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 225x350px
Does Kentaro Miura have A manuscript of the ending of Berserk in case he bites the bullet? 2016 has been ruthless so far when it comes to deaths and there's only 4 days left.
>>
Of course he doesn't.
>>
Even if he does, it will probably never be finished since there's no one suitable to keep drawing it and the publisher wouldn't want to just tell everyone what happens in text form or something.
>>
>no one suitable to keep drawing it
lol no, there are many no name artists on Japan that can replace Miura and keep up with deadlines. Japan should stop keeping morons who can't maintain with job schedules
>>
Why would he die? He's only 50.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 200x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 200x298px
>mfw Japanese George RR Martin and the actual George RR Martin croak by the year's end.

Sucks that George Michael and Princess Leia had to go though.
>>
File: 1458960573130.jpg (52KB, 490x723px) Image search: [Google]
1458960573130.jpg
52KB, 490x723px
>>151496272
Yea and it will be burnt upon news of his death.
>>
Miura has been dead for a long time and will never again draw as well as he did before idolm@ster
>>
Does this guy really have health problems or he just has no idea what to draw anymore?
>>
>>151496272

nigga he doesn't even have a manuscript for next few chapters
>>
He's... just on the boat...
>>
>>151496272
>2016 has been ruthless so far when it comes to deaths
I want to see a graph of how 2016 had more "celebrity" deaths than 2015/14 or any other year.
I feel like its been just as average in other years, its just been these last months were a couple of prominent celebrities have died, who died early in 2016?
>>
>>151501484
Phife Dawg.
>>
>>151501546
>Phife Dawg
a literally who
>>
>>151501484
A lot of significant people have died, but not all of them were necessarily celebrities. Pierre Boulez and Paul Bley died within days of each other at the start of the year, but only devotees of their respective genres really noticed. That's just how it goes, I guess.
>>
>>151501484
Was shounen earlier or later this year?
>>
>>151496272
He made up most of the shit he did at the start so he probably just keeps on doing that.
>>
>>151501632
You have shit taste in music? Sorry, anon.
>>
Like GRRM, he will sell a rough plot to the highest bidder (fuckit, go big, make it Disney) and bequeath us a travesty of a literal comic book or superhero film instead of a proper final volume.
>>
>>151501841
Seems im not hip with the kids anymore, thats fine.
>>
File: worse than griffith.png (40KB, 253x238px) Image search: [Google]
worse than griffith.png
40KB, 253x238px
>>151501849

>Disney's Berserk
>>
>>151496272
Him and George RR Martin are going down. Would be fitting for the latter after writing this year as his masterpiece.
>>151497172
David Bowie wasn't much older.
>>
>Yeah...Sorry
>t.Griffith
You know this is how it is going to end.
>>
>>151501484
David Bowie
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.