[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just get in the god damn robot, anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 12463.jpg (53KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
12463.jpg
53KB, 720x480px
Just get in the god damn robot, anon
>>
>>151472968
what if i want eva-chan to get in me?
>>
>>151472968
>tell Shinji that Eva is indestructible (it's not, but doesn't need to know that)
>remove/fix the thing that for some reason makes him feel pain when Eva is attacked
Boom, problem solved.
>>
>>151473138
>he doesn't
Fix.
>>
>>151472968
Make me, faggot.
>>
>>151472968
Why should I?
>>151473138
But it's not indestructible, so the angels would trash it.
And the pain is part of the control mechanism. Shinji controls the Eva like it's his own body, using thought- he also needs feedback from it- you couldn't walk if you didn't feel your legs.
>>
>>151472968
>we got a classroom filled with potential pilots
>none have experience so it doesn't matter who we choose for our next pilot
>kid with glasses which likes to play soldier? nieh
>kid which likes to bully others? nieh
>kid which lost both his parents at an young age? perfect, I am sure he will be mentally prepared and have no subject
>>
>>151472968
You know what, sure.

If akmeone gamve me a bad ass mecha and tokd me to to kill monsters with it id thank them, inner 12yo too strong
>>
>>151473344
To be fair, he was the only kid who COULD pilot it. Yui-uh, I mean, Eva Unit 01, wouldn't accept anyone else.
>>
>>151473344
>we got a classroom filled with potential pilots
This meme again.
>>
>>151472968
>Just get in the god damn robot, anon
That is a cyborg, not a robot.

And sure, why the hell not? I always wanted to pilot a giant warmachine capable of causing massive destruction, seems like fun.
>>
File: get in.jpg (282KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
get in.jpg
282KB, 1440x1080px
Get in, loser. We're going shopping.
>>
>>151472968
After losing a guaranteed job on Christmas Eve, I'm just about ready to do anything to survive, even getting into the robot.
>>
>>151473602
and yet just in episode 1 they talk about preparing eva 1 for rei
>>
>>151472968
Would anyone seriously not get in the robot?

14 years old me was as much a faggot as Shinji but if I was told to pilot a giant mecha and fight kaiju with it I wouldn't even ask why, not that I'd actually be good at it but god fucking damn it.
>>
>>151473699
Yeah, and look how well that turned out. The Eva refused to accept her later on. It was a bluff. Gendo was counting on Shinji getting in the damn robot to save Rei, which he did. Rei couldn't pilot the thing anyway, she was too injured.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.