[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hustify this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1356824298357.gif (552KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1356824298357.gif
552KB, 480x270px
Hustify this
>>
It's still being talked about today. There's your justification.
>>
>one episode everyone turns into a zombie
>next episode everyone is fine
>never mentioned again
>caring about the story in this show
>>
Season 2 when
>>
>>151469729
It was a dumb joke in a show full of dumb jokes. The only reason people flipped their shit over it was because the show got as serious as it possibly could in the last two episodes, and even then it wasn't that serious.
>>
>>151469729
expected. Panty and stocking are living stereotypes of the worst type of women.

Panty - The second worst is the easy woman, fucks everything (which shows a lack of self-respect and worth, only a beta would stay for that)

Stocking - The worst woman is the easy woman that pretends to be something purer than she is.
This is worst type, avoid at all costs, someone who is lower than low, dont even 2D waifu. This type of personality has traits such as paranoia (due to living a double life), willingness to step over anyone in her path to get her way, psychopath tendencies.

I wont say I called the end, but I expected it 100%

>>151470295
never, though dont underestimate gainax when extremely desperate
>>
>>151470711
>something that pretends to be something purer than she is WHILE fucking pretty much everything

FIXED

Panty at least is honest
>>
>>151470744
one thing I should note. panty is honest to herself and others.
Stocking type of personality is one to lie to others and yourself.
its a real mentally ill kind of deal
>>
>>151470989
stocking type of personality leads to self-loathing which leads to unhappiness, that type of personality tends to come with an inflated ego;

they tend to feel superior to others as they think they are deceiving others so well, betraying others give them some sense of pleasure, but its all an hollow victories as they do not fill the void of unhapiness inside.

That is because it can only be filled by actually being honest and revealing oneself, but they are too ingrained in the lie, and they themselves hate the real them, so they cannot do something as outlandish as revealing themselves and loving themselves for what they are because they do not.
For this type of personality that degrades itself further and further, to see somone as honest as Panty being happy and finding love, incites great hatred and that is simply because panty is the type of person they want to be but cant never stomach the publicity of it.

To conclude, Stocking doesnt hate Panty, she hates herself
>>
>>151471159
>but CAN never
FIXED

Stocking eyes are blank as she slashes away at panty, that is because her target is not panty but herself, she's involved in her hateful thoughts for herself when doing it.

Sorry for mistakes and perhaps redundant explanation. Im a bit tired. but its very simple in the end.
For this I think there's two lessons to be learned, be honest with yourself and others and avoid people that arent like the plague that they are
dont try to fix them, trust me, any good psychologist will say its worthless, they either fix themselves at some point (rare) or they live a life that ends in misery, anyone trying to approach and fix will be seen as an enemy and will regret it
>>
>>151469729
>SLIEC
>Not SLICE

Fucking Gainax.
>>
>>151469729
Christmas Spirit.
>>
I really miss it. It's one of the few animes that has actual animation and isn't afraid to use squash and stretch or smears instead of still frame "anime" we have now.
>>
>>151470711
Fucking alot has nothing ti do with a lack of respect for yourself, it however has everything to do with liking sex.
>>
File: 1183148406535.gif (597KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
1183148406535.gif
597KB, 320x192px
>>151469729
It´s Jojo reference.
>>
File: 1472246516812.gif (2MB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
1472246516812.gif
2MB, 540x270px
>>151469729
I don't think they wanted a justification. They did all they can in that episode to just shock the hell out of the audience and it worked.
>>
It's a gag. And calm, Stocking's character is just steeped in irony. She gets on Panty for her standards as a slut, but is just a pretentious freaky slut. She also falls in love with a piece of shit, though I guess it shows that under the muck, there is a certain 'purity' to the sisters. They're angels, after all.
>>
>>151469729
I really hated the way this ended
>>
>>151469729
Justify
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.